Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2018, 04:43:00 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 FAST, LTC NUMBER HUNT with 60 LTC prize pool and 20 prizes  (Read 85370 times)
ethan_nx

Activity: 548
Merit: 330

Admin at YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:47:50 AM

Hey ethan can you give a update regarding opening investments for ltc and also are you planning to add more coins in the future if yes can we have a glimpse of what they are going to be?

+1. Looking forward to investments being opened up.

I can feel the enormous pressure on opening the investments. I am really happy to see so many people willing to invest in LTC and ETH. We are working on a new "commission model" that I hope you'll like. I'll post about it a little more later. We also want to start the exchange first. I cannot give you exact timeline though. But I'll keep this thread up-to-date so if you follow it, you'll be the first to know!

Cheers,
Ethan

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RGBKey

Activity: 798
Merit: 616

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:00:33 PM

I'm happy to say that in the 7 months that AM has been operational, it has now responded to over 100,000 commands!

Thanks to the community for supporting my bot, and I hope that people will continue to use it.

ethan_nx

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:33:43 AM

I'm happy to say that in the 7 months that AM has been operational, it has now responded to over 100,000 commands!

Thanks to the community for supporting my bot, and I hope that people will continue to use it.

And thanks to YOU for creating and running AM bot! It constantly adds much fun and useful utilities in the chat!

Cheers,
Ethan

condoras

Activity: 924
Merit: 574

This is what i do. I drink and i know things.

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:36:24 PM

I can feel the enormous pressure on opening the investments.

So, when you will open them? Grin

I am really happy to see so many people willing to invest in LTC and ETH. We are working on a new "commission model" that I hope you'll like. I'll post about it a little more later.

I don't blame anyone who want to invest his coins in a very reputable dice site, like yours. You and your team achieve to be among the best and people support this. Cool

We also want to start the exchange first.

One question. The exchanger will be set/made in a "fixed" price buy-sell, like automated and instantly change from one currency to another or it will be free to the members to put their own price? You will have orderbook? I hope that you understand what i'm trying to say.   

But I'll keep this thread up-to-date so if you follow it, you'll be the first to know!

I will for sure. Cool

..///Augment Your Portfolio..████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄█▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀                 ▀▄
  █       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
 █    ▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄    █
▐▌  ▄▀▄▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▄▀▄  ▐▌
█  ▐▌█ ▐█▌       ▐█▌ █▐▌  █
▐▌ █▐▌ ███  ▄▄▄  ███ ▐▌█ ▐▌
▐█ ▐▌█  ▀    ▀    ▀  █▐▌ █▌
███ ▀▄▀▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▀▄▀ ███
██▀█▄ ▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀ ▄█▀██
▀    ▀█▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀    ▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Vivid

████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER  ● ● ●.
..FACEBOOK  TWITTER  DISCORD  REDDIT  TELEGRAM  BOUNTY..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD  ● ● ●.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:40:13 PM

Hey ethan can you give a update regarding opening investments for ltc and also are you planning to add more coins in the future if yes can we have a glimpse of what they are going to be?

I can feel the enormous pressure on opening the investments. I am really happy to see so many people willing to invest in LTC and ETH. We are working on a new "commission model" that I hope you'll like. I'll post about it a little more later. We also want to start the exchange first. I cannot give you exact timeline though. But I'll keep this thread up-to-date so if you follow it, you'll be the first to know!

Cheers,
Ethan
I hope you create a exchange which is decentralized and doesn't have any form of kyc and also can you tell the reason which is stopping you to enable litecoin investments i'm sure it isn't some hard coding or is it?

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1312

My escrow service: bit.ly/DScrow

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:05:05 PM

Cheers,
Ethan
I hope you create a exchange which is decentralized

Decentralized exchanges are way too hard to feasibly make, especially since it's for a dice site where the intention is to provide the player's convenience. The only way I could see Ethan doing decentralized exchanges somewhat easily is doing something with Lightning cross-chain atomic swaps, but Lightning is still experimental on both BTC and LTC networks, and would not work with ETH as far as I know.

JL421

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:45:57 PM

Cheers,
Ethan
I hope you create a exchange which is decentralized

Decentralized exchanges are way too hard to feasibly make, especially since it's for a dice site where the intention is to provide the player's convenience. The only way I could see Ethan doing decentralized exchanges somewhat easily is doing something with Lightning cross-chain atomic swaps, but Lightning is still experimental on both BTC and LTC networks, and would not work with ETH as far as I know.
I didn't mean exactly a decentralised exchange but currently all these exchanges asking kyc is annoying i don't have many choices available right now , even if they create something similar to shapeshift i don't have any problem

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1127

AKA DrEdge

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:15:05 PM

I didn't mean exactly a decentralised exchange but currently all these exchanges asking kyc is annoying i don't have many choices available right now , even if they create something similar to shapeshift i don't have any problem

there is a huge difference between an exchange that doesn't have KYC and a decentralized exchange
but if not having a KYC is what you are looking for then for sure yolo won't apply that since they already have a gambling site that doesn't ask for that
and anyways the exchange should be for gambling purpose only since there are already a lot of exchanges

Lionidas

Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:17:11 AM

there is a huge difference between an exchange that doesn't have KYC and a decentralized exchange
but if not having a KYC is what you are looking for then for sure yolo won't apply that since they already have a gambling site that doesn't ask for that
and anyways the exchange should be for gambling purpose only since there are already a lot of exchanges
Yes agreed. I do not think they will view this as a place where people will start depositing coins just for the fact of exchanging their crypto into an altcoin and moving it offsite. They will have a hard limit. As their bank of each alt coin would be in limited supply dedicated just for the exchange.
Well that is how it was while they had the AM bot doing the exchange for a short time.
I remember it had a limited amount you could exchange when you called it up to do one.
You had to wait until it was refilled to be able to do an exchange. So I would imagine this would be how the new exchange would work as well.
RGBKey

Activity: 798
Merit: 616

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:38:42 AM

Yes agreed. I do not think they will view this as a place where people will start depositing coins just for the fact of exchanging their crypto into an altcoin and moving it offsite. They will have a hard limit. As their bank of each alt coin would be in limited supply dedicated just for the exchange.
Well that is how it was while they had the AM bot doing the exchange for a short time.
I remember it had a limited amount you could exchange when you called it up to do one.
You had to wait until it was refilled to be able to do an exchange. So I would imagine this would be how the new exchange would work as well.

The new exchange will likely just match buyers with sellers, but will have less liquidity than a normal exchange, but will be on-site. Could be wrong, don't know what Ethan has planned.

JL421

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:20:11 PM

The new exchange will likely just match buyers with sellers, but will have less liquidity than a normal exchange, but will be on-site. Could be wrong, don't know what Ethan has planned.
On site that's not a bad idea but I'm assuming there was a exchange available before but the fees was 1% which is really high seeing thr competition around if the fees can be lowered that would be great

Lionidas

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

JL421,
I think RGBKey is saying it will be like a localbitcoins type of interface. Where you post buy/sell order and someone will see it and fill it for you.
So I doubt there will be any fee involved as the previous exchange has had.
JL421

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:56:29 PM

JL421,
I think RGBKey is saying it will be like a localbitcoins type of interface. Where you post buy/sell order and someone will see it and fill it for you.
So I doubt there will be any fee involved as the previous exchange has had.
Got the idea but i think they can still make something which isn't there in the market and I'm sure fees will exist i just want a lesser fees why would they run a exchange without fees

ethan_nx

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:45:28 PM

We'll start with a simple "instant exchange" that would let you change between LTC <-> ETH <-> BTC. It will not be order-based - maybe this would come later. Right now it seems to me that a lot of people just want to exchange coins, not necessarily need a fully-featured exchange.

So, we'll start with something simple and maybe build something more.

This week I was really busy reconfiguring our infrastructure - if you noticed slow bets early this week, this was my motivation. I think I found why the bets were getting slow - actually it was the server processes that kept consuming more and more CPU cycles over time. There appeared to be an issue with garbage collection - it was far too aggressive and was unnecesarily consuming CPU. Sometimes a single bet would take 15 seconds and connections kept restarting.

Anyway, the bet speeds are back where they should be. The major limitation should now only be your location - if you have 50 ms ping to our servers (Europe), your max bet speed would be 10 bets/s. USA and the rest of the world should get around 5 bets/s, but bet speed should be stable now. Most lucky are Ireland and UK citizens obviously, they should enjoy around 30 bets per second :-)

I hope the servers will run stable now! It caused me a lot of nerves and frustration, so I am really happy to see snappy bets again!

If you have any issue with speed, let me know!

Cheers,
Ethan

JL421

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:21:58 PM

We'll start with a simple "instant exchange" that would let you change between LTC <-> ETH <-> BTC. It will not be order-based - maybe this would come later. Right now it seems to me that a lot of people just want to exchange coins, not necessarily need a fully-featured exchange.

Oh so it is just going to be a onsite exchange because there are 3 coins we can exchange between same like crypto games but what about the fees the cryptogames on site exchange take lot of fees have you planned anything

Lionidas

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

Oh so it is just going to be a onsite exchange because there are 3 coins we can exchange between same like crypto games but what about the fees the cryptogames on site exchange take lot of fees have you planned anything
Never tried cryptogames before so can not see why they charge any fee if it is just like what Ethan is saying he has in the works for the site's in-site exchange.
If it is just like this then it would be more like what I have seen on another dice site I started with. And from what I remember, which was when they first started, they did not charge any fee for doing a straight switch from alt coin to alt coin exchange. The only fee would be the withdrawal fee when you moved funds off their site.
JL421

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:25:20 PM

Never tried cryptogames before so can not see why they charge any fee if it is just like what Ethan is saying he has in the works for the site's in-site exchange.
If it is just like this then it would be more like what I have seen on another dice site I started with. And from what I remember, which was when they first started, they did not charge any fee for doing a straight switch from alt coin to alt coin exchange. The only fee would be the withdrawal fee when you moved funds off their site.
It was actually the hidden fee for example let's say with 1 bitcoin you get 10 ethereum crypto games would give you 9.7 ethereum or somewhat similar i don't remember the exact rate but it was way higher than the current ratr

Kozojeb

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 12:32:03 AM

Any plans to add XMR?
JL421

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:05:43 AM

Any plans to add XMR?
I don't think so we will see any other coin support for a while as they recently added ethereum the next coin would most likely be added in july. Monero is a good coin but the community has less support for gambling in my opinion

Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:23:21 AM

We are aware of issues with PMs and DiceBot and a couple other things - the Admins have already been notified.  Ethan should be online in just a couple hours to fix everything.  Sorry for the inconvenience!

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.