Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:57:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384456 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:16:57 PM

Good news! BitConnect is NOW under investigation in determining if it's a Ponzi scheme. After the investigation is finalized, BitConnect Investards will be free to become billionaires via their platform:

$100 initial investment at 1% interest compounded daily equates to $7,700,291,275.06 in 5 years. You guys are so fuckin lucky!

Well you can prove that posting the link or an article that says Bitconnectcoin is under investigation or you lose your reputation by lying to investors here you have a good reputation here so why not post a link here so every one can see if what you are saying are all true.

With apologies, there is no such link, for the information I passed to you good-reputation Bitcoiners was relayed to me via an unnamed reliable source. Convenient, eh?

Back to them good-reputation Investard dudes. Exactly how did they earn such a good reputation when they espouse the virtues of the likes of BitConnect?

Bruno loses his reputation in 5 ..... 4 .... 3 ...

Here's an idea: Why don't you BitConnect fanboys with hard dicks go to my Trust thingy page and pen how I unfairly and sans proof discredit the venerable BitConnect. That'll be a gas!

Here, let me make it simple for you. I'll pen the post where all you have to do is copy and paste it on my Trust thingy page:

Bruno came to the BitConnect thread and spewed nonsense about the venerable brand. HE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!!

I'll even provide the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=349097

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto_ty

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:20:48 PM

Good news! BitConnect is NOW under investigation in determining if it's a Ponzi scheme. After the investigation is finalized, BitConnect Investards will be free to become billionaires via their platform:

$100 initial investment at 1% interest compounded daily equates to $7,700,291,275.06 in 5 years. You guys are so fuckin lucky!

Investigation by you?

No, not by by. Try SEC, FBI, NSA, etc.

Again this Gleb mate with his bullshits going around and trying to destroy people's reputation, no matter how hard you try, you'll never be able to

Take down the real Satoshi's vision Bitcoin a.k.a BCC, it's not like these Chinese are scamming us at all, you could join any mining pool and after a

Few days of mining you just get shit with a zero attached to your balance, not at all suspicious that they named Bitcoin fork BCC at first and then

Changed it to BCH and many people still calling it BCC. you ae just an idiot because you think that after the split these bastards got hundreds of

Millions and then started to pump the fuck out of every failed scam attempts to bring them all to life to further fuck us over in order to feed 1.3B.

Were you born a retarded asshole or studied hard for the exam?

NONE of the real names of the principals behind BitConnect are known. Further, BC's business model is exactly like a Ponzi scheme. Finally, BitConnect is late with their required legal filing, soon to lose their status as a viable(?) entity.

Your welcome.

Bruno

When was the legal filing due? What happens if they lose their status as a viable entity?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:31:21 PM

Investigation by you?

No, not by by. Try SEC, FBI, NSA, etc.

Again this Gleb mate with his bullshits going around and trying to destroy people's reputation, no matter how hard you try, you'll never be able to

Take down the real Satoshi's vision Bitcoin a.k.a BCC, it's not like these Chinese are scamming us at all, you could join any mining pool and after a

Few days of mining you just get shit with a zero attached to your balance, not at all suspicious that they named Bitcoin fork BCC at first and then

Changed it to BCH and many people still calling it BCC. you ae just an idiot because you think that after the split these bastards got hundreds of

Millions and then started to pump the fuck out of every failed scam attempts to bring them all to life to further fuck us over in order to feed 1.3B.

Were you born a retarded asshole or studied hard for the exam?

NONE of the real names of the principals behind BitConnect are known. Further, BC's business model is exactly like a Ponzi scheme. Finally, BitConnect is late with their required legal filing, soon to lose their status as a viable(?) entity.

Your welcome.

Bruno

When was the legal filing due? What happens if they lose their status as a viable entity?

Apologies. I thought I posted the following in this thread, not some other:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10278342

Show me proof of BitConnect's MAIN corporate office and I'm outta this thread.
radiera

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:32:48 PM

Well you can prove that posting the link or an article that says Bitconnectcoin is under investigation or you lose your reputation by lying to investors here you have a good reputation here so why not post a link here so every one can see if what you are saying are all true.

With apologies, there is no such link, for the information I passed to you good-reputation Bitcoiners was relayed to me via an unnamed reliable source. Convenient, eh?

Back to them good-reputation Investard dudes. Exactly how did they earn such a good reputation when they espouse the virtues of the likes of BitConnect?

Here's an idea: Why don't you BitConnect fanboys with hard dicks go to my Trust thingy page and pen how I unfairly and sans proof discredit the venerable BitConnect. That'll be a gas!

Here, let me make it simple for you. I'll pen the post where all you have to do is copy and paste it on my Trust thingy page:

Bruno came to the BitConnect thread and spewed nonsense about the venerable brand. HE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!!

I'll even provide the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=349097
but that coin still growing.. the community are solid now,
ever they had be investigation need more fact

▄       ▄
      ▐█▄    ▀█▌     ▄█
       ▐██   ██▌   ▄██▀
▄██▄▄   ▐██  ██   ▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄  █▌██ ▄▄██▀
      ▀██▄▐▌█ ██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄███▄▄██▀ █▄██▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀
▀ ▀  ▀  ▀ ▄█ █▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀ █▐█▀▀▀██▄▄
      ███▌ ▀█ ▐█▌   ▀██▄
     ███▌  ▐█▌▀▐█▌    ▀█
    ████    █▌  ██
   █████   █▀    █
goacoin
PoW, Masternodes, ASIC Resistance, NeoScrypt
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ⚫ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER         |        ANN THREAD        |         TELEGRAM
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████▀▀   ████▄
▄████████████▀   ██ ▐█████▄
████████▀▀▀▀       ▄███████
██████▀           █████████
██████▄ ▄▄▄     ▄██████████
▀███████████    ██████████▀
 ▀█████████▌  ▄██████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SUPER FAST
TRANSACTIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
 ▄████████▌     ▐████████▄
▄████████▄       ▄████████▄
████████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████
████████▀  ▄   ▄  ▀████████
███████    ▐▀ ▀▌    ███████
▀██████     ▌ ▐     ██████▀
 ▀██████▄         ▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SECURITY &
ANONYMOUS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀  ▀███████▀  ▀████▄
▄█████▄  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█████▄
█████ ▀▀▀█▌     ▐█▀▀▀ █████
█████   ▄▄█▄   ▄█▄▄   █████
████████    ▀▀▀    ████████
▀██████             ██████▀
 ▀█████             █████▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
GROWING
COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:35:53 PM

By bad! You mean like Cryptsy's business was once growing with its 30K+ Investards and 50+ employees back in 2015 when it, too, had a solid community? I'm such a fuckin idiot!
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:02:27 PM

Hi,

Aren't most of the cryptos a bubble? I mean it's a normal thing in modern economies to boom and bust etc in cycles but the bust is always when the supply exceeds the assets (since it's very hard to control the supply nowadays it seems, but the money in an economy should cover all assets and a proportional bit extra to allow businesses to start up with loans etc)......  but what assets are there for bitcoin? It seems like most cryptos aren't backed by anything so it can't be much more than a Ponzi either?

Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about but something about bitconnect is that I only just invested now, as I'm not sure exactly how it worked and wanted to get a monthly income for a while (wasn't going to reinvest the interest like most people would). The business probably isn't earning from their trading bot like they say they are, but when in the 'lending' part, I notice that the USD are fixed so you can't really lose. The only way to lose is when staking if they run short of funds and dump the BCC price to compensate.....only those in the BCC part will lose out. The USD in the lending etc will then be able to buy shit loads of BCC. The USD being the safe haven.

The fact they have these two parts means they can probably balance things accordingly if they have any problems. Also, the lending rate is not guaranteed so they can also significantly decrease that at any time, although investors can lose confidence in either scenario.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:22:04 PM

By bad! You mean like Cryptsy's business was once growing with its 30K+ Investards and 50+ employees back in 2015 when it, too, had a solid community? I'm such a fuckin idiot!
You maybe right you maybe wrong but bitconnect is having a huge success in the asian part of the region you have to dig deep they have a huge success in those region to further explain why they are anonymous please check this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvUoJ22RD3A

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:57:14 PM

You maybe right you maybe wrong but bitconnect is having a huge success in the asian part of the region you have to dig deep they have a huge success in those region to further explain why they are anonymous please check this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvUoJ22RD3A

I saw that vid, bud.

So, what you're saying is that it's 100% acceptable for a entity to found a company and register it under false pretense, eh? Then cheer for the company because they must be 100% legit because they are a register company as they themselves champion/ed at every turn. But now espouse as to why it's important that they remain anonymous ... Don't you see the fallacy in all that? If a person came to you and stated from the get-go that they are gonna do exactly what BitConnect has done re some new company, you would distance yourself from them as far as possible along with telling everybody you know how much a scam artist said dude is. I'd say somebody's fucked in the head and it ain't the dude penning this post.
stupido656

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:03:33 AM

Hi,

Aren't most of the cryptos a bubble? I mean it's a normal thing in modern economies to boom and bust etc in cycles but the bust is always when the supply exceeds the assets (since it's very hard to control the supply nowadays it seems, but the money in an economy should cover all assets and a proportional bit extra to allow businesses to start up with loans etc)......  but what assets are there for bitcoin? It seems like most cryptos aren't backed by anything so it can't be much more than a Ponzi either?

Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about but something about bitconnect is that I only just invested now, as I'm not sure exactly how it worked and wanted to get a monthly income for a while (wasn't going to reinvest the interest like most people would). The business probably isn't earning from their trading bot like they say they are, but when in the 'lending' part, I notice that the USD are fixed so you can't really lose. The only way to lose is when staking if they run short of funds and dump the BCC price to compensate.....only those in the BCC part will lose out. The USD in the lending etc will then be able to buy shit loads of BCC. The USD being the safe haven.

The fact they have these two parts means they can probably balance things accordingly if they have any problems. Also, the lending rate is not guaranteed so they can also significantly decrease that at any time, although investors can lose confidence in either scenario.

I sincerely hope you are just trolling. Bitconnect uses 50% of every loan on the affliate program and still somehow manage to give a over 1% return every day, this would mean if you invested 100$ today you be a billionaire in under 5 years. If this sounds too good to be true you should know its not true.
redkinggg

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:04:29 AM

Who runs bcc.coin-miners.info  Huh
Not getting paid for many blocks and admin there is not replying to my emails Undecided
coin-investor

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:05:48 AM

Nice to see Gleb here bad or good publicity is still a publicity it will add excitement and keeps this thread alive by being here but you are not the first and you are not going to be the last one, in their ico stage people posted that it will not go for a month and it will easily go dead, but they are over a year now and getting stronger ..

And beside until now nobody loses a single cent and like all the other are saying it's their money

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:31:42 AM

Nice to see Gleb here bad or good publicity is still a publicity it will add excitement and keeps this thread alive by being here but you are not the first and you are not going to be the last one, in their ico stage people posted that it will not go for a month and it will easily go dead, but they are over a year now and getting stronger ..

And beside until now nobody loses a single cent and like all the other are saying it's their money

So, what you're saying is that even though I know firsthand that using BENGAY® as a lubricant to jack off is a bad idea, I shouldn't inform anybody of the consequences, eh?
aioc

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:23:00 AM

So, what you're saying is that even though I know firsthand that using BENGAY® as a lubricant to jack off is a bad idea, I shouldn't inform anybody of the consequences, eh?

People here are not idiot and ignorant some of them are investing and trading for a long time they know the risk nobody is investing in one coin only so don't tell us what to invest where to invest I lose a lot of investment and gain some because this is how crypto currency works you don't have to tell me using BENGAY® as a lubricant to jack off is a bad idea, and for your info Bitconnectcoin started at $1.30
this is the new stat
$129.62 (7.14%)
0.03092500 BTC (4.94%)

d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:54:45 AM

Is there any problem on staking using the Bitconnect Wallet for Windows?

I already holding my Bitconnect coin for more than 15 days and yet, it is not staking? Do we need to change some on the settings?

As far i can see bitconnect vallue is rising up and maybe a lot of investor, miner, and traders seeing the future of this crypto.
rudystyle

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:08:01 AM

In crypto we have to have an open mind. It's very different from the offline world. We need to trust token developers  and their systems. 100% per month returns are not uncommon. In fact if you could get in some good ICOs 500% returns in a month is common. Also most developers do not want to do anything with the govt and will try to skirt the govt. That's the nature of crypto. You come here and  dream of becoming a king but you have to risk it all too.

AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:13:17 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 06:07:22 AM by AGM76

Hi,

I sincerely hope you are just trolling. Bitconnect uses 50% of every loan on the affliate program and still somehow manage to give a over 1% return every day, this would mean if you invested 100$ today you be a billionaire in under 5 years. If this sounds too good to be true you should know its not true.

I thought about it more and read a few other blogs etc and I think I know how they are doing it (sort of). I read earlier that they pre-mined millions of coins so they have a ton of wealth. Their coin algorithms mean they are receiving a ton of interest (you will notice that it starts off high and tails off every 6 months for some reason, but I'm no expert on the economics of these things) and you must realise that is all they are paying investors each day. So they are gaining almost unlimited amounts of interest using the powers of compound interest and their staking percentage (which is around 8% a month I think for now). Their whole site is designed also to pump their coins, so users have to buy their BCC and then lock their BCC away (with the pretense of having it turned into dollars and being lent) and there is also the temptation to keep reinvesting which further minimises the sell pressure. Their affiliate program is multi level and encourages an ever increasing amount of people to buy so they have no problems there either even if somehow they couldn't afford paying 1% a day from their massive pre-mined coin interest (not even getting into their coin reserves probably). Even their bitconnect trading bot profit is reasonable if they are actually trading on their own exchange and taking some profits from it somehow and trading in volumes at least equivalent to around the total deposits (one thing I can think of is that they only accept BTC/BCH which they know well in advance that people are going to buy their coin with shortly after the deposit 99% of the time so unlike other traders they will know a rough estimate of what is going to happen depending on the recent deposit volume of BTC) . They also pay affiliates in this BCC coin too so not sure they need to worry too much if they have almost unlimited reserves and their coin is continually getting pumped! So until people stop being willing to buy the coin, I don't see the payments stopping any time soon.

Regarding illegal Ponzi schemes, the fact they are purely using digital tokens would exempt from the law in most place as the tokens aren't regulated yet. The whole UK company registration is common for the scam sites but it is just to make them seem more legitimate. Any site which accepts fiat cannot be a Ponzi scheme as they would get in a lot of legal problems in most places, but if it is just cryptos then they don't have to worry about regulations.

So it's true those holding the coin might lose out eventually if the coin starts dumping (maybe from the owners taking some profits as they do have a lot of pre-mined BCC worth hundreds of millions and getting about ten million dollars a month in just interest at current staking rates probably lol) but those in the lending section will still not lose their deposits as I'm sure they would want to keep it going....so it might be one that crashes now and again and recovers.
Pekelangito

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:17:17 AM

People here are not idiot and ignorant some of them are investing and trading for a long time they know the risk nobody is investing in one coin only so don't tell us what to invest where to invest I lose a lot of investment and gain some because this is how crypto currency works you don't have to tell me using BENGAY® as a lubricant to jack off is a bad idea, and for your info Bitconnectcoin started at $1.30
this is the new stat
$129.62 (7.14%)
0.03092500 BTC (4.94%)

no no no, you just gave away that you are using 2 sock-puppet accounts to spread your mischief

Quoting this for future reference.
finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 05:49:00 AM

Friends! Support "BCC" coin...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1948108.msg21058883#msg21058883
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1970875.new#new

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -

#  DEVto
#  Tumblr
#  Medium

--
--
--
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
--

aioc

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:00:44 AM

There are two Bitconnectcoin in the list you should first point this out to the thread starter minereum, ethereum and nem currently leads the race but let's see after a few weeks .honestly I voted for waves because this is where all I have most but Bitconnectcoin of course is one of the coin I supported.

freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:20:24 AM

This must be the place to get rich, decentralized cryptocurrency? I joined all the mining pools of this shitcoin and never got any thing, I don't know if anyone

Checked the code line by line to see if they are using a similar trick as asicboost but here we could call it stakeboost? how much does it cost to hire an expert

To see this through? to the people thinking that if a coin is listed on coinmarketcap.com must be a legit decentralized and no scam coins could find their ways

In there you are just the moron deserving to lose your money to make these rich scammers richer, they are counting on you to put your money in this.

When you are a small investor, you think why not using this opportunity to earn money, I used to think the same I used to tell myself there are millions

Trading in volume so my few thousands wont hurt anyone or wont make someone rich, now if 2000 people think the same and invest on this, imagine if you

Multiply that few thousands of dollars in 2000, that's your millions in trading volume. but you should know that you are stealing from unsuspected newbies.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: