Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:37:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384457 times)
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:37:00 AM

This coin will go down in the kitchen sink. The way they handle the situation and just could not imagine they really forced the invested money to convert into BCC which is now way way down.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
capensis

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:46:55 AM

BCCX Buying Action between 11:45 PM on 22 Jan. 2018 and 12:15 AM on 23 Jan 2018 (London UT):

The Crown Jewel, Bitconnect X failed to serve a working website during the times shown above, problems experienced:

1. When I first signed into Bitconnect X and opened after entering Username/Password information the opened screen showed NO COINS being held in my wallet at all. 0 BCCX, 0 BTC, 0 LTC and 0 BCC coins so that no purchase could be executed to buy any BCCX coins. The Fact is that I do have several BCCX,  some LTC and many BCC coins in the account. Not the first time the empty coin screen shows up when trying to buy BCCX.

2. I tried to reset the non-working screen to fix the coins problem during the last 10 minutes before London reset time but using Chrome, Opera and Safari browsers none worked and had cloudfare messages that BitconnectX was not responding. Gave up for the 4th day in a row.

3. I waited over 15 minutes and tried again to reopen Bitconnect X at 12:16 am and it worked and when the screen opened all the coins in my account showed with all previously executed transactions before the $150 bcc carrot was issued. ALL COINS SOLD FOR THE DAY.

All I can make out about all of these problem issues is that Bitconnect is not honoring their ICO sale. Instead of putting all coins on a reset time, they should consider spreading the BCCX coins for sale during the day at random or increase the # of BCCX coins and if BCC price is the issue? then give 1st  priority consideration to those that paid $363 per BCC versus those speculators that paid $18 per BCC, it is only fair as  Bitconnect X actions were unfair. problem. I doubt that all of these issues are caused by DDoS attack because in the past this excuse was issued while the bitconnect account froze while dropping BCC coin prices to $40 before lenders were able to have access and forced to redeem wallets at $363.  I believe that there is a malicious conspiracy by Bitconnect companies.

My prediction is that the BCC $150 coins will continue to be unable to purchase the new BCCX coins until the ICO sale expires and the new exchange opens 2 months later. When the exchange opens the BCCX coins will trade at $450 and over and then everyone may be able to buy BCCX coin at market value using the $150 BCC. We will not be able to get 3 BCCX coins per BCC but you may be able to get 1/3rd of a BCCX coin per BCC. If you do not believe deposit BTC or LTC coins into your bitconnectX account and you will be able to buy the BCCX coin at $50, test it and see what happens.

Yep it is obvious now that no one is able to use their BCC to buy BCCX on the ICO , yet their is no issue buying BCCX with BTC or LTC. Over the past 20 or so pages of this thread I have only read of 1 person buying BCCX with BCC and they do not say what date they done that.

If the BCC/BCCX management wants to show good faith be fair to BCC holders then they would intially open up the BCCX ICO each day for BCC holders only for 30 minutes or so. This is not the case.

All forms of being able to contact support on BCC and BCCX have been completely disabled.
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:25:44 AM

BCC exchange prices are now very LOW!!!

Exchange was opened last night, price has changed to suit all outter exchanges. On the screenshot below you can see orders that i helped to get executed at high prices(220$-260$). Those are orders of my clients. I helped to exchange more than 800BCC already. People are so happy to get 45-65% back of their 'they thought lost' investment.

It is still possible to exchange at rates higher than 50-60$, with only exception - BCC's cannot be bought at exchange. The coins i can help you swap should only came from  active investment body(your BCC loan). Those that were exchanged at 363$ rate. Contact me. Contacts at starting message.

More details here !!!  

I wonder who's the stupid people that bought your share?
Just another scammer that try to dig more hole to those already lost

nthnode404

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:34:22 AM

You misunderstand. I'm not talking about Bitconnect. I'm talking about the so called projects govt wastes our hard earned tax dollars on. For example, NASA gets billions of dollars?

While governments do waste a lot of money you made a big mistake picking on NASA as they get a miniscule amount, less than 1% of the US federal budget (currently they receive 0.4% in 2019) and are one of the few agencies which has been found to actually exceed the average in terms of return and efficiency.

What do we get back from all those "space walks"?

Beyond the obvious like weather satellites, GPS, better tools for planning and increasing crop yields there are spinoffs, technology and inventions developed at NASA which had uses outside of it. Since 1976, NASA created 1,400 inventions that later became products or services. These include kidney dialysis machines, CAT scanners and even freeze-dried food.

Educate yourself:

You can start with last year: https://spinoff.nasa.gov/Spinoff2017/pdf/Spinoff2017.pdf
And there are these...
https://spinoff.nasa.gov/Spinoff2016/pdf/Spinoff2016.pdf
https://spinoff.nasa.gov/Spinoff2015/pdf/Spinoff2015_508.pdf
https://spinoff.nasa.gov/Spinoff2013/pdf/Spinoff2013.pdf

Spacewalks have been vital to repairing scientific instruments (most notably the Hubble Space Telescope) as well as maintaining the International Space Station.

Beyond that, the purpose of space exploration is to explore. Those spacewalks help us by developing the skills and tools it will take for astronauts to be able to live and repair their living space in a self sufficient way, eventually far from the Earth.

Every dollar spent on NASA adds $10 to the economy. Find me something else the government spends less than 1% on that does that.

For all it does, NASA receives just 0.4 percent of the $4.001 trillion FY 2018 federal budget. Compare that to the Department of Defense. Its budget is $574 billion, or 13 percent of the total. DoD's budget would pay for 30 NASAs.

NASA which only receives $19.1 billion dollars also receives less than these other six departments.

Health and Human Services – $65.3 billion.
    Veterans Administration – $78.8 billion.
    Education – $59 billion.
    Homeland Security – $44.1 billion
    Housing and Urban Development – $31.2 billion.
    State Department – $28.2 billion.

So next time, educate yourself before you talk about something you don't know.

Bitconnect was always a scam, a pyramid scheme crossed with a good old-fashioned ponzi. NASA is not a scam.

Educate? NASA = Never A Straight Answer. IMO, it's a compartmentalized jobs program. spinoff.nasa.gov? Nice CGI, but a spinoff of what? Nasa is a money pit. Just like all the "cancer foundations" that keep asking for money, but can't seem to find the cure people need. Sure, there are pills that aleve the symptoms, but do they have anything that can fix the DNA after all these years? As for NASA, they "walked" on the moon with 6 perfect manned flights with 1960's and 70's technology, but can't keep the shuttles from blowing up 30+ years later. Even Space X has their problems. Just because it's on TeLIEvision doesn't make it true. NASA even admitted it can't get through the Van Allen Radiation Belt. http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/03/14/video-nasas-orion-engineer-admits-they-cant-get-past-van-allen-radiation-belts/ Yeah, yeah, conspiracy theories. I wonder why the probes they send to "go around the moon" don't have HIGH DEFINITION cameras. Photoshop is cheaper to use, I suppose. Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zintips

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:11:31 AM

Exchange was opened last night, price has changed to suit all outter exchanges. On the screenshot below you can see orders that i helped to get executed at high prices(220$-260$). Those are orders of my clients. I helped to exchange more than 800BCC already. People are so happy to get 45-65% back of their 'they thought lost' investment.

It is still possible to exchange at rates higher than 50-60$, with only exception - BCC's cannot be bought at exchange. The coins i can help you swap should only came from  active investment body(your BCC loan). Those that were exchanged at 363$ rate. Contact me. Contacts at starting message.

More details here !!!  

=============================================================
Don't bother emailing to the .rus account, he will not reply and cannot assist as the 5days to withdraw expired and wallets have been redeemed already. I do not trust either.
ronnieb

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:33:04 AM

If you guys still love investing into Bitconnect after all of that, then PayCoin will make your pants cream.
CascadiaCC

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:58:22 AM

Educate? NASA = Never A Straight Answer. IMO, it's a compartmentalized jobs program. spinoff.nasa.gov? Nice CGI, but a spinoff of what? Nasa is a money pit. Just like all the "cancer foundations" that keep asking for money, but can't seem to find the cure people need. Sure, there are pills that aleve the symptoms, but do they have anything that can fix the DNA after all these years? As for NASA, they "walked" on the moon with 6 perfect manned flights with 1960's and 70's technology, but can't keep the shuttles from blowing up 30+ years later. Even Space X has their problems. Just because it's on TeLIEvision doesn't make it true. NASA even admitted it can't get through the Van Allen Radiation Belt. http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/03/14/video-nasas-orion-engineer-admits-they-cant-get-past-van-allen-radiation-belts/ Yeah, yeah, conspiracy theories. I wonder why the probes they send to "go around the moon" don't have HIGH DEFINITION cameras. Photoshop is cheaper to use, I suppose. Smiley

I see you're a tinfoil hat, conspiracy nutcase now. I thought you were just ignorant before, now I see you're batshit crazy.
opec45

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:10:15 AM

If you do not believe deposit BTC or LTC coins into your bitconnectX account and you will be able to buy the BCCX coin at $50, test it and see what happens.

That would be a very nice decision Wink The same situation as when you want to break up with the girl, but you still want to fuck her for the last one more time. We all know fucking is good. Here is the same. They've been fucking you for a year and now it's time to say goodbay. But they would like to give you the last one unforgettable fuck. So day say: send us some BTC or LTC and you will get BCCX in return. Of course you are going to be happy, because the price of BCCX will be 450$, but unfortunately only on their platform. After that you will lend them some USD to their magic trading bot. But at the and those who are doing the fucking will feel themselves much better than those being fucked (by the way this fuck is more like a rape; only one side will enjoy). But nevertheless, at the and of this story all investards will at least have an unforgettable experience to remember.
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:13:29 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 08:50:36 AM by AGM76

This guy who put over $140k in bitconnect recently to get $40k a month doing nothing is going mental on youtube about bitconnect now. This video also shows Yurish (one of the main promoters, it seems, who also promoted OneCoin) even talking about Ponzi schemes at the ceremony in October and says 'bitconnect is the perfect scheme' (he was probably thinking of a different word as he paused for a bit) but he was actually implying that he doesn't think bitconnect is a Ponzi as he previously referred to the others being Ponzis but said bitconnect was 'perfect'.

From this point onward is where Yurish talks (but I added the money falling from the sky bit- as it shows how much money they made everyone without even being a Ponzi!!) https://youtu.be/hTZzEct0w_w?t=619

Glenn claiming not to be a Director now from the filing (the addresses and ages were all incorrect, btw)
AGM76

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:39:49 AM

Something funny from CryptoNick (who charges hundreds of dollars for crypto course videos) I saw in another video where DavorCoin replies.

In actual fact he said 'public key'. He wasn't sure what a public key was. This was probably on some old video of his before he understood more, but I remember seeing it too.

By the way, I highly recommend DavorCoin but they need to slow down their coin growth a bit (it was around $200 at one point after little more than a month - after starting at 72cents in the ICO). It's already half what it was before so that's a good thing for me. Like I said, I have four times as much in DavorCoin as I ever had in Bitconnect.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:58:45 AM

Also, as I explained before, to send just 6BTC from my wallet at a normal fee range (few hundreds satoshis per byte) I had to pay hundreds of dollars. My wallet wouldn't have charged me more than I needed to pay but obviously most wallets like electrum generate lots of inputs etc so the more you send the more the fee would be.

Weird. I just sent $13k worth of BTC and only paid $0.67 in fees. Here's the transaction, since I know you have a hard time believing things I say.

Wallets aren't very good at estimating fees. I use this page to figure out how much fee to pay.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:02:16 AM

So what part don't you agree with?? Bitconnect always profited in BCC from the lending system and didn't need to take BCC from new lenders to pay old ones. So it wasn't a ponzi. When someone lent 1BCC for example, by the end of the term the capital release would only cost bitconnect say 0.1BCC if the coin had gone up 10 times in that 8 months or whatever

They would only be paying out less BCC than they took in if the price of BCC kept going up. The price of BCC would only keep going up if people were making new loans at an exponentially increasing rate. That's not sustainable. Eventually they'd be paying out more BCC than they took in, and would end up unable to pay. That's what makes it a Ponzi.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:03:15 AM

If you do not believe deposit BTC or LTC coins into your bitconnectX account and you will be able to buy the BCCX coin at $50, test it and see what happens.

That would be a very nice decision Wink The same situation as when you want to break up with the girl, but you still want to fuck her for the last one more time. We all know fucking is good. Here is the same. They've been fucking you for a year and now it's time to say goodbay. But they would like to give you the last one unforgettable fuck. So day say: send us some BTC or LTC and you will get BCCX in return. Of course you are going to be happy, because the price of BCCX will be 450$, but unfortunately only on their platform. After that you will lend them some USD to their magic trading bot. But at the and those who are doing the fucking will feel themselves much better than those being fucked (by the way this fuck is more like a rape; only one side will enjoy). But nevertheless, at the and of this story all investards will at least have an unforgettable experience to remember.

You sir, just became my personal hero.
AGM76

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:27:13 AM

Do you remember the guy who said he lost all his money ($30k) in bitconnect calling it a scam (actually it was in December he invested)....now he believes again lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR6smW0iJYk  
AGM76

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:33:34 AM

Also, as I explained before, to send just 6BTC from my wallet at a normal fee range (few hundreds satoshis per byte) I had to pay hundreds of dollars. My wallet wouldn't have charged me more than I needed to pay but obviously most wallets like electrum generate lots of inputs etc so the more you send the more the fee would be.

Weird. I just sent $13k worth of BTC and only paid $0.67 in fees. Here's the transaction, since I know you have a hard time believing things I say.

Wallets aren't very good at estimating fees. I use this page to figure out how much fee to pay.

haha I'm pretty sure my wallet knows how much it would cost! I am able to choose the fee but the size of the transaction depends on the number of inputs. Obviously, unless you only receive large BTC payments, you will have lots of these smaller inputs that need to be combined for the transaction. I just looked again at the two transactions and one had 55 inputs and the other 51 inputs (I forgot to look before). I don't have a particularly large number of transactions in the wallet,  so I think this is generally what larger amounts would normally cost. Remember the fees were still under 1% of the amount.
AGM76

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:35:34 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 10:55:39 AM by AGM76

Do you remember the guy who said he lost all his money ($30k) in bitconnect calling it a scam (actually it was in December he invested)....now he believes again lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR6smW0iJYk  

Haha at the end I just heard him say he also has money in Davor Coin (they don't use .com btw but .io) ! Everyone is saying he's nuts for now saying Bitconnect are legit after the first video when he said he lost all his money.

He is even saying he will buy BCC from people selling it now as he thinks it is going back up. Look at the contrast from the first video when he was almost crying: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YagUXXtyFn4
Kryptogeek

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:37:33 AM

What is the future of BCC?
Basaleyi

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

More details here !!!  

Don't bother emailing to the .rus account, he will not reply and cannot assist as the 5days to withdraw expired and wallets have been redeemed already. I do not trust either.

The tragedy stories of BCC\BCCX has been over move forward guys and learn from experience i never go in ponzi business after loosing almost 0.89 BTC with unforgettable Hashocean cloud mining platform . it is the same here with different concepts accept the loose and move on .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Johndoe126

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:47:07 AM

https://preview.ibb.co/hB6zHR/exchange_closed.png

More details here !!!  

The tragedy stories of BCC\BCCX has been over move forward guys and learn from experience i never go in ponzi business after loosing almost 0.89 BTC with unforgettable Hashocean cloud mining platform . it is the same here with different concepts accept the loose and move on .

I agree with you 100%
AGM76

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

Haha at the end I just heard him say he also has money in Davor Coin (they don't use .com btw but .io) ! Everyone is saying he's nuts for now saying Bitconnect are legit after the first video when he said he lost all his money.

He is even saying he will buy BCC from people selling it now as he thinks it is going back up. Look at the contrast from the first video when he was almost crying: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YagUXXtyFn4

"It's the right time to buy bitconnect" haha  : https://youtu.be/-c0kBqnCzxc?t=1490
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: