Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384456 times)
Johndoe126

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:06:56 AM

There is no "real" dollars in bitconnect. The dollar sign you see represent fiat, but bitconnect never claimed it is in "real" dollars. It is just a value that we can understand. It could also be valued in ounces of gold, but it wouldn't mean they got a bunch of physical gold.

So we have not lent any bitcoin (or dollars) to bitconnect. The only bitcoins we gave to bitconnect was during the ICO phase. How many they sold? Was it 6 millions? I don't remember but that time it was valued to 6 million dollars.

After the ICO when bitconnect distributed all the coins to the users we have been trading between each others and with new users who wanted to enter the market (not with bitconnect), and it is we as users that priced bcc, not bitconnect. Bitconnect have nothing to do with the pricing. It is a demand and supply coin, nothing more than bitcoin (maybe a better version of bitcoin). So all the BTC we had we gave to another user in return of BCC. Simple math!

Anyways. BCC is like Bitcoin, its just bitconnect added an extra feature which was the lending, a software that hold our coins and distributed a profit while the market grows.

When the BCC grows we got interest in form of a dollar value (not real dollars). When we wanted to cash out we got less coins back due to the acceptens of the terms that we agreed up on, which was that we only got up to 45% (or 40%) monthly.

It doesn't matter if the market suddenly went up 500% in one month, they would only give us maximum of 45%, that was our agreement. The the rest of the coins/profit bitconnect's software keeps in a pool which they used to pay for referrals, paying the user in down-days - in BCC, because it's only BCC we lent to them and it is only BCC they can give us, which we convert to BCC (calculated on the current BCC price) and then take those and sell it on the market to a user who are willing to buy the price you're asking for.

So there is no ponzi in this! If you don't understand this, go and seek a psychologist!

You think that posting from a brand new account is going to make it less shilly?

Pretending to be happy with this scam doesn't mean it's not a ponzi, because most certainly it is. Bitconnect clearly promised revenue in USD, even your fellow shill AGM76 admits that. They seem to have taken down their lending pages but there are archives, for example:

http://archive.is/UAnMu#selection-1715.0-1715.120

BitConnect lending account balances are reflected in USD, and you will receive a US dollar in BitConnect lending wallet.

And they did exactly that while BCC was going up. But when it crashed they suddenly decided to pay back at an exchange rate that was 90% lower than the actual USD value.

And by the way - the lending "feature" was not in any way part of the coin itself. It was just a website. So why didn't Bitconnect use their magic "volatility software" to pay interest on e.g. BTC deposits? Because that would have made the ponzi nature of it so much more obvious?

Keep your fucking conspiracy to yourself. You must be fucking retarded if you can't understand this simple math. THEIR IS NO FUCKING DOLLARS? The dollars you got is just a value based on the profit you made while bitconnect's software hold your BCC for you? The dollar represent BCC's current price! I give a fuck what your friend AGM76 said to you.

Volatility software was made to stabilize the market, it had to follow bitcoin's trend to make the market more sustainable.

If you can't understand this simple fact, get the fuck out of here!

Well who cares why it failed at this point but BCC is never going to recover... It is absolutely and completely dead and I am very happy that it is. I feel for everyone that lost money but I also think it should be taken as a learning lesson not to invest in coins like this.

Bitconnect was legit. The FUD makers conspiracy bring the platform down. This happens to bitcoin too. When a lot of FUD is circulating big fucking drops/crash happens. Bitconnect is based on demand and supply, as long as there is demand there is profit, like bitcoin.

I would see more trust in these kind of platforms. This model is much better than the previous model which is based on only supply and demand. Bitconnect had many plans to increase the demand. But it isn't over. Bitconnect will continue with another project.

So all the FUD makers who crashed this platform - GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

Bitconnect's lending system was flawed from the moment it began, It's interest rates were unsustainable and it was meant to crash sooner or later...Maybe the Bitconnect coin will have a purpose in the future, but why would be people want it if there are so many better alternatives?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:11:19 AM

There is no "real" dollars in bitconnect. The dollar sign you see represent fiat, but bitconnect never claimed it is in "real" dollars. It is just a value that we can understand. It could also be valued in ounces of gold, but it wouldn't mean they got a bunch of physical gold.

So we have not lent any bitcoin (or dollars) to bitconnect. The only bitcoins we gave to bitconnect was during the ICO phase. How many they sold? Was it 6 millions? I don't remember but that time it was valued to 6 million dollars.

After the ICO when bitconnect distributed all the coins to the users we have been trading between each others and with new users who wanted to enter the market (not with bitconnect), and it is we as users that priced bcc, not bitconnect. Bitconnect have nothing to do with the pricing. It is a demand and supply coin, nothing more than bitcoin (maybe a better version of bitcoin). So all the BTC we had we gave to another user in return of BCC. Simple math!

Anyways. BCC is like Bitcoin, its just bitconnect added an extra feature which was the lending, a software that hold our coins and distributed a profit while the market grows.

When the BCC grows we got interest in form of a dollar value (not real dollars). When we wanted to cash out we got less coins back due to the acceptens of the terms that we agreed up on, which was that we only got up to 45% (or 40%) monthly.

It doesn't matter if the market suddenly went up 500% in one month, they would only give us maximum of 45%, that was our agreement. The the rest of the coins/profit bitconnect's software keeps in a pool which they used to pay for referrals, paying the user in down-days - in BCC, because it's only BCC we lent to them and it is only BCC they can give us, which we convert to BCC (calculated on the current BCC price) and then take those and sell it on the market to a user who are willing to buy the price you're asking for.

So there is no ponzi in this! If you don't understand this, go and seek a psychologist!

You think that posting from a brand new account is going to make it less shilly?

Pretending to be happy with this scam doesn't mean it's not a ponzi, because most certainly it is. Bitconnect clearly promised revenue in USD, even your fellow shill AGM76 admits that. They seem to have taken down their lending pages but there are archives, for example:

BitConnect lending account balances are reflected in USD, and you will receive a US dollar in BitConnect lending wallet.

And they did exactly that while BCC was going up. But when it crashed they suddenly decided to pay back at an exchange rate that was 90% lower than the actual USD value.

And by the way - the lending "feature" was not in any way part of the coin itself. It was just a website. So why didn't Bitconnect use their magic "volatility software" to pay interest on e.g. BTC deposits? Because that would have made the ponzi nature of it so much more obvious?

Keep your fucking conspiracy to yourself. You must be fucking retarded if you can't understand this simple math. THEIR IS NO FUCKING DOLLARS? The dollars you got is just a value based on the profit you made while bitconnect's software hold your BCC for you? The dollar represent BCC's current price! I give a fuck what your friend AGM76 said to you.

Volatility software was made to stabilize the market, it had to follow bitcoin's trend to make the market more sustainable.

Well who cares why it failed at this point but BCC is never going to recover... It is absolutely and completely dead and I am very happy that it is. I feel for everyone that lost money but I also think it should be taken as a learning lesson not to invest in coins like this.

Bitconnect was legit. The FUD makers conspiracy bring the platform down. This happens to bitcoin too. When a lot of FUD is circulating big fucking drops/crash happens. Bitconnect is based on demand and supply, as long as there is demand there is profit, like bitcoin.

I would see more trust in these kind of platforms. This model is much better than the previous model which is based on only supply and demand. Bitconnect had many plans to increase the demand. But it isn't over. Bitconnect will continue with another project.

FWIW, at least theymos' new sM program has improve the quality of posts on this forum of late.

Patron: How's business?
Seller: Much demand.
Patron: How much are those widgets?
Seller: One dollar.
Patron: How much does it cost to make them?
Seller: One dollar.
Patron: Dude, I bet you're rich with all that profit due to all that demand.
Seller: Perhaps, but have big trouble with keeping supply.
Patron: That's awesome! Hey, can you help me? Untie the strings on this robe behind my back.
Seller: You escape from somewhere?
Patron: No, dude, they let me go but forgot to cut me loose is all.
Seller: Why you have slash marks on wrists?
Patron: Cut myself while shaving. Will you take sM for one of your widgets?
Seller: POLICE!!!

xternality

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:37:25 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 06:47:49 AM by xternality

Bitconnect's lending system was flawed from the moment it began, It's interest rates were unsustainable and it was meant to crash sooner or later...Maybe the Bitconnect coin will have a purpose in the future, but why would be people want it if there are so many better alternatives?

What do you guys don't understand? All FUD that was going around made it to crash.

It is a demand and supply coin like bitcoin. The difference is that you can lend your bcc to a software that holds it for you not to sell. While the software is holding it, while there is demand for the coin, the software makes profit, and gives some of the profit back to the lender and the rest of it it gives to the promoters who brings people into the platform, it's like a payment for marketing. The software only pays those promoters and interest in BCC because it is the only thing the software kept and giving back. What the users do with those BCC is up to them, they can reinvest, stake or just hold the BCC without lending and hope for it to rise and make more profit.

So once again. This isn't any Ponzi. Where the fuck do you find ponzi in this? If we follow your logic then bitcoin is a ponzi too! The earlier investors getting rich because of new investors. If Satoshi Nakamoto chose to cash out all his 1 million dollars in bitcoin, he would crash the system. Bitcoin would be worthless. All the investors above him would get burned because the coins would be worth pennies.

Bitcoin is now worth approx. 12000 dollars. Even he wanted to sell all his 1 million coins he can't, there are not enough with buyers to buy those coins. Poloniex has only buyers for approx. 4000 coins. Satoshi could try to sell on all markets, but he wouldn't be able to sell all of them. But if he sold to every buyer that exist, the coin's value would be worth pennies. People would lose its trust to bitcoin, no more buyers would have courage to buy. When sudden drop happens all other people would try to sell in panic. And you would get the same effect as you've seen with BCC. There is no difference when it comes to supply, demand and trust.

Bitcoin has crashed many times due to FUD, and also other alt coins because there are some people making up conspiracies and spreading FUD based on ignorance.

If there were no FUD bitconnect would be HUGE. Bitconnect would be the next bitcoin. But thanks to all these FUD makers it couldn't last. Bitconnect had plans to create more demand for the coins with new innovative useful innovations. Bitcoin has less of these things and are fucking over priced.

If you would give me your bitcoins I could do the same. I take them and I hold it for 1 year. During that year I would give you maximum 600% (if you would do reinvest every month) divided on 12 month. Bitcoin has now reach 1000% in a year, I would keep 400% to give to promoters who are bringing people into buying more bitcoins which helps the coin to grow. When you cash out I would give you less bitcoin than you lent me, but you would make 600% because that was our agreement.

Would you say that I was running a ponzi scheme if I would pull this thing off?

This isn't any scam. This is pure business with agreement. As long as I create demand for the coin, everyone will make profit. But when unexpected things happens like those FUD makers which only aim is to destroy peoples trust, doing everything to remove the demand of the coin there would not be any room for business.

How the fuck can all of you FUD makers not understand this simple fucking math? Are you retarded or something?

Even stock markets crash time to time because people lose trust and a shit load of people gets ruined because the earlier investors cashing out before they do.

This can apply for banks too. If you spread a lot of FUD to people that have a bank account in a certain bank, and they lose trust, they are going to cash out. But only a few people can take their money, the rest will get burned because the bank who hold your money has been lent out to others so they can make profit in form of interest and that is a shit load of interest up to 20% monthly depending in which country you are in, with your money!

So get the fuck out of here ignorant bastards. Stop interfering with other people's investment. If you're not invested and if you don't understand which terms you agreed up on, get the fuck out of here then. The only things you do is to fuck other people's investment, goals and support.

Bitconnect are coming back again, so stay the fuck out of it and don't fuck other peoples investment!
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:20:07 AM

What do you guys don't understand? All FUD that was going around made it to crash.

It is a demand and supply coin like bitcoin. The difference is that you can lend your bcc to a software that holds it for you not to sell. While the software is holding it, while there is demand for the coin, the software makes profit, and gives some of the profit back to the lender and the rest of it it gives to the promoters who brings people into the platform, it's like a payment for marketing. The software only pays those promoters and interest in BCC because it is the only thing the software kept and giving back. What the users do with those BCC is up to them, they can reinvest, stake or just hold the BCC without lending and hope for it to rise and make more profit.

So once again. This isn't any Ponzi. Where the fuck do you find ponzi in this? If we follow your logic then bitcoin is a ponzi too! The earlier investors getting rich because of new investors. If Satoshi Nakamoto chose to cash out all his 1 million dollars in bitcoin, he would crash the system. Bitcoin would be worthless. All the investors above him would get burned because the coins would be worth pennies.

Bitcoin is now worth approx. 12000 dollars. Even he wanted to sell all his 1 million coins he can't, there are not enough with buyers to buy those coins. Poloniex has only buyers for approx. 4000 coins. Satoshi could try to sell on all markets, but he wouldn't be able to sell all of them. But if he sold to every buyer that exist, the coin's value would be worth pennies. People would lose its trust to bitcoin, no more buyers would have courage to buy. When sudden drop happens all other people would try to sell in panic. And you would get the same effect as you've seen with BCC. There is no difference when it comes to supply, demand and trust.

Bitcoin has crashed many times due to FUD, and also other alt coins because there are some people making up conspiracies and spreading FUD based on ignorance.

If there were no FUD bitconnect would be HUGE. Bitconnect would be the next bitcoin. But thanks to all these FUD makers it couldn't last. Bitconnect had plans to create more demand for the coins with new innovative useful innovations. Bitcoin has less of these things and are fucking over priced.

If you would give me your bitcoins I could do the same. I take them and I hold it for 1 year. During that year I would give you maximum 600% (if you would do reinvest every month) divided on 12 month. Bitcoin has now reach 1000% in a year, I would keep 400% to give to promoters who are bringing people into buying more bitcoins which helps the coin to grow. When you cash out I would give you less bitcoin than you lent me, but you would make 600% because that was our agreement.

This isn't any scam. This is pure business with agreement. As long as I create demand for the coin, everyone will make profit. But when unexpected things happens like those FUD makers which only aim is to destroy peoples trust, doing everything to remove the demand of the coin there would not be any room for business.

How the fuck can all of you FUD makers not understand this simple fucking math? Are you retarded or something?

Even stock markets crash time to time because people lose trust and a shit load of people gets ruined because the earlier investors cashing out before they do.

This can apply for banks too. If you spread a lot of FUD to people that have a bank account in a certain bank, and they lose trust, they are going to cash out. But only a few people can take their money, the rest will get burned because the bank who hold your money has been lent out to others so they can make profit in form of interest and that is a shit load of interest up to 20% monthly depending in which country you are in, with your money!

So get the fuck out of here ignorant bastards. Stop interfering with other people's investment. If you're not invested and if you don't understand which terms you agreed up on, get the fuck out of here then. The only things you do is to fuck other people's investment, goals and support.

Bitconnect are coming back again, so stay the fuck out of it and don't fuck other peoples investment!
Not sure how to break this news to you without it ending up in tears on your part but Bitcoin is not a lending platform that pays out money or locks up loans.

You are comparing apples to oranges.  

The level of your intelligence is really on the lower scale as far as 15 year olds go.

FUD is not what caused Bitconnect to crash, they were theives and dumped their coins and ran off with everyones money, you may be clinging on to some small hope that if you close your eyes really tight and clap your heels (high) together it will all be just a dream and everything will be back to normal.

Sorry but that is not going to happen.

As John J. Rambo once said "Let it go".

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:55:39 AM

The OP of this thread last logged in on January 16, 2018, 06:05:29 AM can the Admin here provide the IP address of where they logged in from?

No he can't, but theymos will archive the info for any authorities who inquire in the future.

The problem with IP addresses is that if anyone intends to scam someone else, he or she would use a VPN or TOR anyway. IP address is most likely worthless.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
xternality

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:58:16 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 10:10:00 AM by xternality

Not sure how to break this news to you without it ending up in tears on your part but Bitcoin is not a lending platform that pays out money or locks up loans.

You are comparing apples to oranges.  

The level of your intelligence is really on the lower scale as far as 15 year olds go.

FUD is not what caused Bitconnect to crash, they were theives and dumped their coins and ran off with everyones money, you may be clinging on to some small hope that if you close your eyes really tight and clap your heels (high) together it will all be just a dream and everything will be back to normal.

Sorry but that is not going to happen.

As John J. Rambo once said "Let it go".

You must be fucking stupid. Your IQ is below 80.

They never ran with anyones money. No one lent any fucking bitcoins to bitconnect. The bitcoins that you had you traded with another user who had BCC.

FUD was the reason it crashed! Stupid fuck! No trust = crash!

You really must have some logic disorder if you can't understand this fucking simple math, basics in how tradings works and how bitconnect works.

You clearly show yourself how fucked up you are in your head when claiming  that bitconnect ran with all the money? What money? I didn't give them any shit? Did you give money to bitconnect? Did anyone here give bitconnect any money?

If you don't understand the market how trading works. Get the fuck out of here! Ignorant basterd!
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:48:59 AM

It was the referral program that killed it.

And Suchmoon.

I remember he made Paycoin go from $20 all the way down to 1 cent, now that's skill. He's destroyed like a lot of totally legitimate businesses like scrypt.cc, exchanges etc.

Really, if you see him talking bad about some project you're into, you should probably just get off the bus right then.
xternality

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:11:08 AM

It was the referral program that killed it.

And Suchmoon.

I remember he made Paycoin go from $20 all the way down to 1 cent, now that's skill. He's destroyed like a lot of totally legitimate businesses like scrypt.cc, exchanges etc.

Really, if you see him talking bad about some project you're into, you should probably just get off the bus right then.

No, FUD killed it. People got scared and started to cash out, new investors was in fear so they didn't buy bcc.

Now these FUD people is FUD-ing in every lending platform they find and scare the shit out of people. Whereever you read or hear about these platforms in forums, youtube, ect... you see these FUD people everywhere like a disease. The FUD is the problem here not the people who referee people into the platform. As long there is demand for the coin there is no problem to pay the promoters with our profit we shared to the software. But when the FUD takes over - good bye.

They are fucking up everything in the crypto space. It's not only the lending platforms they do this, they are spreading FUD everywhere in the crypto space.

If it wasn't for the FUD everything would work perfectly fine.
Crestington
Legendary

Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:26:10 AM

No, FUD killed it. People got scared and started to cash out, new investors was in fear so they didn't buy bcc.

Now these FUD people is FUD-ing in every lending platform and scare the shit out of people. Where ever you read or hear about these platforms in forums, youtube, ect... you see these FUD people everywhere like a disease. The FUD is the problem here not the people who referee people into the platform. As long there is demand for the coin there is no problem to pay the promoters with our profit we shared to the software. But when the FUD takes over - good bye.

They are fucking up everything in the crypto space. It's not the lending platforms they do this, they are spreading FUD everywhere in the crypto space.

I still think it was the referral program but other contributing factors would be the volatility software they didn't have, working as an unlicensed money transmitter, securities fraud.

Maybe you shouldn't participate in ponzi schemes.
xternality

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:14:00 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 12:55:59 PM by xternality

Now these FUD people is FUD-ing in every lending platform and scare the shit out of people. Where ever you read or hear about these platforms in forums, youtube, ect... you see these FUD people everywhere like a disease. The FUD is the problem here not the people who referee people into the platform. As long there is demand for the coin there is no problem to pay the promoters with our profit we shared to the software. But when the FUD takes over - good bye.

They are fucking up everything in the crypto space. It's not the lending platforms they do this, they are spreading FUD everywhere in the crypto space.

I still think it was the referral program but other contributing factors would be the volatility software they didn't have, working as an unlicensed money transmitter, securities fraud.

There is not a ponzi. The volatility software is just a tool make the platform more sustainable between Bitcoin's price and BCC price. The volatility software is not a trading bot which trads on different markets and they have never claimed it does, just ignorant people made this up.

I don't understand why people can't understand the simple math.

You give BTC to someone who want to sell his BCC on an exchange.

You can choose to lend it, stake it or just hold it.

If you lend it, bitconnects software will hold it for you for a certain time. At the end of the time you won't get back all the coins you lent, you will get back less, but due to the increase of price you're getting some of the profit back, the rest the software keeps in a pool. This pool is a storage so the software can pay the lenders interest when the market is down and also to pay the referrals. The promoters get commission when a referral lend or reinvest. The software will give them a value in "dollar" which the promoter can convert to BCC  according to BCC's current price ("dollar"=BCC current price. So the dollars are the interest you'll get which symbolize BCC's current price. It is not real dollars, they could valued it in onces of gold too, but it doesn't say that bitconnect got a shit load of gold). The BCC he gets comes from this pool. And he can chose to lend it, stake, sell it on the exchange for the current price in BTC or sell it for more and hope any user will agree up on it or just hold it.

If you stake it, you'll get rewards by having your QT-wallet open.

If you choose to hold it for 8 month or so. You would hopefully get more profit than lending it, because the software wouldn't take any profit. The amount you hold in beginning will be the same 8 month later. The downside with this is that you don't give it to the software so the software can take a cut to pay the promoters which are vital part of bitconnect. Those are the people that will bring value into the coin.

If you have any questions - ask!

If you still say it is a ponzi - motivate it by logic. Not like... ehhh... they took our btc and ran... it is people who came in last who paid all the earlier investors.

If you can't explain the bitconnect's platform in a way which would explain the platform as a ponzi, then stay away from these discussions.

As I said, we never lent bitconnect any bitcoins, we only lent BCC so there is no money that Bitconnect can run away with.

They shut the lending down. Doing so the demand ceased too. It's pretty obvious.

Yes, lending is over, but bitconnect isn't over yet and they never said they wouldn't come back. They said it clearly that they haven't abandon BCC and never encourage people to sell it. Just hold till their next project launches. Their goal is to bring BCC up at least 363 dollars again. BCCX are selling out in less than 2 minutes everyday. It has a huge demand right now. Bitconnect have a lot of new projects going on which will increase the demand of BCC and BCCX. And everything is fucking legal and has always been. Just ignorant people making up conspiracies about bitconnect and doing everything they can to crash the platform.

Anyways... even you know the math you cannot even understand it or point out where I am wrong. I pointed out every single fault you guys came with. The only thing you say, it is a ponzi, without to motivate it. Can you even read or what?  

*** Bitconnectcoin was valued 1.8 billion dollars, it doesn't mean they were sitting on those money. 1.8 billion dollars doesn't mean it is real dollars. Everything is calculated on the last price someone bought or sold. If there was 1 000 000 coins and the last one who bought paid 1 dollar for it, then the market cap would be valued to 1 000 000 dollars. But if some whale would dump all his coins to all the people on the buyers list and the last one who bought the coin was 0.0001 cent the market cap would drop to 100 dollars.

You cannot sell all those coins for the same price, it is impossible. If there are more sellers than buyers, then the price will drop immediately. The dumpers can only sell to those that are willing to buy in the buyers list, but when there are no buyers left on the buyers list then there will be no value to the coin anymore. When the buyers list empties like that, the sell list has to sell their coins for cheaper and cheaper until it reach same bottom as the buyers list.

So that's why demand is important but the FUD-ers destroyed that!
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:34:32 PM

FUD killed it? Did you seriously say that? If FUD was able to kill it, then anything is able to kill it. There was no substance whatsoever. Was there FUD for Bitcoin? Did it die?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cryptoraider1

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:42:49 PM

Government notices regarding the lending platform killed it while other lending platforms are yet to get their letters.
xternality

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:52:17 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 02:05:39 PM by xternality

FUD killed it? Did you seriously say that? If FUD was able to kill it, then anything is able to kill it. There was no substance whatsoever. Was there FUD for Bitcoin? Did it die?

Are you stupid or what? Do you have issues with understanding?

All FUD made the platform unsustainable.

All FUD that were made about bitcoin made it crash many times. But still strong people who believed in it resurrected it everytime.

Bitconnect could let it continue to run, but the interest would be near 0% everyday due to less demand. FUD killed the demand. FUD killed many peoples trust into this system. If there is no demand, where the fuck do you think the money would come from?

People stopped investing and just pulled the money out of the system as told by the FUD people.

You must be fucking ignorant if you can't understand a shit about what I have been written.

Bitconnect is not technical dead. It is still alive and they will soon launch their new project.

What kind of stupid people are you?

If people listen more to FUD people, of course the demand will decrease. And due to the decrease the less interest will be delivered to the people who lent. And due to it people will be more unhappy and they will try to sell everything they have and move on.

If you can't see its due to the FUD you're fucking ignorant!

FUD doesn't bring more demand for the coin if you think so. FUD people has screaming out load in youtube, blogs, podcasts, formus, live chats, ect... That bitconnect is a ponzi, a scam and all people should pull out the money as fast they can. They tell all these shit without giving any fucking proof about their claims. These kind of shit killed the project. And all these FUD:s became more insane and more intensive for every each day. It was ridiculous how much fucking FUD that was going on.

And now they have infected every other lending platform, trying to convince the people that they invested in a ponzi and advice them to pull out all the money as fast they can. Get a fucking life!
samsonn25

Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:52:22 PM

$9
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:32:17 PM

$9

There is no smoke without fire . FUD or not , scam or not , the price is now at 9$ and shows no sign of recovery. Usually when it's panic sell, you only see a very short term crash. I there is much more issues here than just the FUD.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 03:37:29 PM

All FUD that were made about bitcoin made it crash many times. But still strong people who believed in it resurrected it everytime.

Bitconnect could let it continue to run, but the interest would be near 0% everyday due to less demand. FUD killed the demand. FUD killed many peoples trust into this system. If there is no demand, where the fuck do you think the money would come from?

People stopped investing and just pulled the money out of the system as told by the FUD people.

You must be fucking ignorant if you can't understand a shit about what I have been written.

Bitconnect is not technical dead. It is still alive and they will soon launch their new project.

If people listen more to FUD people, of course the demand will decrease. And due to the decrease the less interest will be delivered to the people who lent. And due to it people will be more unhappy and they will try to sell everything they have and move on.

FUD doesn't bring more demand for the coin if you think so. FUD people has screaming out load in youtube, blogs, podcasts, formus, live chats, ect... That bitconnect is a ponzi, a scam and all people should pull out the money as fast they can. They tell all these shit without giving any fucking proof about their claims. These kind of shit killed the project. And all these FUD:s became more insane and more intensive for every each day. It was ridiculous how much fucking FUD that was going on.

And now they have infected every other lending platform, trying to convince the people that they invested in a ponzi and advice them to pull out all the money as fast they can. Get a fucking life!

Bitconnect promised high unsustainable returns, did not have actual income, and relied on an influx of new victims to prop their scam up. It's not "FUD" to point those simple facts out, it's out there for everyone in plain sight. The bad part is not that "FUD made the platform unsustainable". The whole thing was never sustainable and only lasted because Bitconnect deliberately misled their victims by promising USD returns.

I'm still quite amused by the fact that one shill went silent and another more belligerent one popped up. Do you really think this is working better now?
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 04:03:26 PM

This isn't any scam. This is pure business with agreement. As long as I create demand for the coin, everyone will make profit. But when unexpected things happens like like running out of Investard to participant in the scheme, we'll play the FUD card.

Mosasaur

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:43:46 PM

This isn't any scam. This is pure business with agreement. As long as I create demand for the coin, everyone will make profit. But when unexpected things happens like like running out of Investard to participant in the scheme, we'll play the FUD card.
OKAY, Mr Cap, so what we need to do now?
Potatohead134

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:34:16 PM

Government notices regarding the lending platform killed it while other lending platforms are yet to get their letters.

right. i would like to see texas shut down Davor which is based in europe, long story short they cant do shit.
Islapdonkey

Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:55:18 PM

I love it when the most ignorant and dumbest individual on the thread is yelling about others been ignorant and stupid. Everyone warned you fucks about bitconnect but your greed was deflecting those warnings like a ninja deflecting punches. Well, the romance is over, lay down, ass up and take this vicious dick down.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: