Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384456 times)
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:20:15 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 04:47:41 AM by YuTü.Co.in

Lmao now Joshua Jeppensen is getting sued.  Grin

Fun watching these people get tracked down and eventually given criminal charges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlClW5edYxs

Like totally WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!

That BitConnect victim went on and on in the short vid about us naysayers who he's gonna delete their comments because we're pieces of shit for claiming that BitConnect was a Ponzi when there was no proof of such, yet ... YOU'RE NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS ... he's suing BitConnect for his loses because ... wait for it ... they were a ... try not to wet your panties ... PONZI.

Question: Is there some new readily available recreational drug enjoyed by Newbie crypto enthusiasts that I'm not versed in that causes their brain cells to misfire for the rest of their life, resulting in having no clue as to what's reality or whatever plane in some alternate universe (perhaps not even parallel) they occupy at any give time?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lamb0$oon

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:23:39 AM

BitCOOOOOOOOOOOnect .   cryptomarket full of scams. you just need to make some research before you invest and bitconnect was obvious ponzi scheme.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:44:32 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 04:57:21 AM by YuTü.Co.in

BitCOOOOOOOOOOOnect .   cryptomarket full of scams. you just need to make some research before you invest and bitconnect was obvious ponzi scheme.

For shits and giggles, I Googled your BitCOOOOOOOOOOOnect term. There was ONLY one result where I gleaned the following, albeit this quote, one of many, doesn't contain said term ...

https://zarjad.ru/top/aEM2dFZXSDNnU296YXJqYWQucnU

Bitconnect is used as a hedge for any down trend or correction of Bitcoin. The reason why BCC has been going down is simply because since around the beginning of November bitcoin took a meteoric rise in price and a lot of people made the choice of buying bitcoin instead of making loans with Bitconnect. Bitconnect is a great platform to make money compared to what you will get from your local bank. Right now bitcoin, short term, is overvalued and if it corrects more you would do very well with your loans in Bitconnect. If you were to put one bitcoin into Bitconnect and keep reinvesting 50% of your profits, most people could live off the interest being paid. Until Bitcoin developers come up with a solution to the scaling issue Bitconnect remains a very good hedge against a correction in bitcoin. Long term I have faith that bitcoin developers will come up with a solution to the scaling issue, but they haven’t yet. When i first started investing in Bitconnect it was a great hedge because I was able to quickly increase my interest payments with reinvesting and then use those payments to buy some bitcoin. It’s not a Ponzi but a victim of its own success, and I think that bitcoins rise can be somewhat attributed to people using profits to buy bitcoin. To conclude If Bitconnect fails it’s only because people have decided to use their money from interest to invest in other altcoins. Just as some of these altcoins you see going up quickly in price people will cash out and invest in other cryptocurrencies. Bitconnect still has a use case for some people but not all. Consider Bitconnect as a hedge to a correction in bitcoin that is in my opinion a little overprice right now. Bitconnect could greatly increase its value by simply adding more cryptocurrencies to its platform for people to invest in besides bitcoin. LP7ES64Y7Hcz9aSFSEHm12ioSAJtnrEY2c

Rumor has it that BitConnect is gonna address its "scaling issue" by marketing to Investards in alternate universes that may or may not be parallel to our own that also may or may not be a reality realm populated with pieces of shit as duly proclaimed by a venerable YouTuber who's suing the shit outta BitConnect because he got scammed by the Ponzi scheme.

Further down the page you'll find ...

zintips

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:38:58 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 07:51:38 AM by zintips

wow total collapse of a coin, no floor in sight, maybe it will go under $1... holy shiet....

=======================================

After the BCC coin was depreciated to market prices (now $6.34 per BCC), the BCCX are not being purchased as fast as before when the $150 per BCC was valued and trapped in bitconnectX as "fool's gold"

Almost 9 hours since the daily reset time was triggered and there still remain over 94% of the BCCX quota coins to be sold:

Total sold today : 15,646.58406433   Total available for sell : 245,686.41593567

For those forced to pay $363 per BCC in order to redeem its wallet in bitconnect and were not able to purchase BCCX coins using the $150 per BCC but moved their BCCs to Bitconnect-X in order to buy bBCCX coin with it , buying the BCCX coin at current prices means that they are paying or already paid: (363/6.34)*50 or $2,862.78 per BCCX coin, not the advertised $50 per bccx coins in real robbery terms!
ouch ouch, it means, almost guaranteed investment in bitconnects will never be recovered. that is a steep price to pay for an ICO that may never fly. Doubt also if the tax authorities will ever recognize any losses if offset against other assets like BTC, GBTC etc.

N_toscare

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:10:33 AM

Referral / affiliate programs aren't the issue until you are referring people to a ponzi scheme that uses new money to pay old marks. Nearly every legitimate affiliate program I've pushed in the last 20 years had a referral program and I did not (would not) "invest" in BitConnect.

Cheers

A referral program that promises to give you $360 for $10 does not sound like a legitimate one.
But what if it's true...Would be great Wink I'm newbie, so I can be wrong, but still believe in the BitConnect profit
Lanaya_1

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

Is the price not growing? Someone talking about the pump...
Anyuaia

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:36:36 AM

Referral / affiliate programs aren't the issue until you are referring people to a ponzi scheme that uses new money to pay old marks. Nearly every legitimate affiliate program I've pushed in the last 20 years had a referral program and I did not (would not) "invest" in BitConnect.

Cheers

A referral program that promises to give you $360 for $10 does not sound like a legitimate one.
But what if it's true...Would be great Wink I'm newbie, so I can be wrong, but still believe in the BitConnect profit
with so huge community and popularity, it can be great again
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

No, FUD killed it. People got scared and started to cash out, new investors was in fear so they didn't buy bcc.

Now these FUD people is FUD-ing in every lending platform and scare the shit out of people. Where ever you read or hear about these platforms in forums, youtube, ect... you see these FUD people everywhere like a disease. The FUD is the problem here not the people who referee people into the platform. As long there is demand for the coin there is no problem to pay the promoters with our profit we shared to the software. But when the FUD takes over - good bye.

They are fucking up everything in the crypto space. It's not the lending platforms they do this, they are spreading FUD everywhere in the crypto space.

If it wasn't for the FUD everything would work perfectly fine.

I still think it was the referral program but other contributing factors would be the volatility software they didn't have, working as an unlicensed money transmitter, securities fraud.

Maybe you shouldn't participate in ponzi schemes.

FUD killed it? Did you seriously say that? If FUD was able to kill it, then anything is able to kill it. There was no substance whatsoever. Was there FUD for Bitcoin? Did it die?

Are you stupid or what? Do you have issues with understanding?

All FUD made the platform unsustainable.

All FUD that were made about bitcoin made it crash many times. But still strong people who believed in it resurrected it everytime.

Bitconnect could let it continue to run, but the interest would be near 0% everyday due to less demand. FUD killed the demand. FUD killed many peoples trust into this system. If there is no demand, where the fuck do you think the money would come from?

People stopped investing and just pulled the money out of the system as told by the FUD people.

You must be fucking ignorant if you can't understand a shit about what I have been written.

Bitconnect is not technical dead. It is still alive and they will soon launch their new project.

What kind of stupid people are you?

If people listen more to FUD people, of course the demand will decrease. And due to the decrease the less interest will be delivered to the people who lent. And due to it people will be more unhappy and they will try to sell everything they have and move on.

If you can't see its due to the FUD you're fucking ignorant!

FUD doesn't bring more demand for the coin if you think so. FUD people has screaming out load in youtube, blogs, podcasts, formus, live chats, ect... That bitconnect is a ponzi, a scam and all people should pull out the money as fast they can. They tell all these shit without giving any fucking proof about their claims. These kind of shit killed the project. And all these FUD:s became more insane and more intensive for every each day. It was ridiculous how much fucking FUD that was going on.

And now they have infected every other lending platform, trying to convince the people that they invested in a ponzi and advice them to pull out all the money as fast they can. Get a fucking life!

Let's continue this discussion in two years. It's easier to compare it to Bitcoin then. I am 100% sure that Bitconnect will not rebound big time. I might be wrong, but I had a feeling that BCC will break and for now it did. So I was right up until now, let's see whether I'll continue to be right about BCC's development.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:33:23 AM

Great price! Can I buy it? The project is not abandoned? What's ponzi more interesting: BCC, BTX or future BCC?

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:43:59 AM

Cheers

Read it when everything is online. Everything will be in the open / verifiable.

Cheers

Quite impressive to see people still defending bitconnect Tongue Mostly newbie accounts though that probably were created for that one reason.
It looks tempting to buy something for 6 dollar and sell for 350, but if something looks to good to be true it usually is haha Smiley
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:10:18 PM

Great price! Can I buy it? The project is not abandoned? What's ponzi more interesting: BCC, BTX or future BCC?

The risk is to high now compare when they are just running their lending platform I would not mind recommend buying this coin anymore the dev abandoned it and so are all their supporters, they are busy finding place where to hide from prosecution.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

another player in town, these guys made it pretty clear what the point of the coin is with the name "lendconnect"

in their whitepaper they explain staking as buying the coin and selling it for a higher price....that's what "staking" is to them....

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lendconnect/
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:40:50 PM

another player in town, these guys made it pretty clear what the point of the coin is with the name "lendconnect"

in their whitepaper they explain staking as buying the coin and selling it for a higher price....that's what "staking" is to them....

Yeah, I also noticed they didn't really know what staking was. They use ERC20 so in the whitepaper they said it was just holding the coin lol. With lending platforms they will obviously tend to increase in value, anyway, otherwise the lending won't work.

There are hundreds of these lending platforms now. They use the profits from the lending to market the coin so they can't really lose. Even BCC was about $250+ when it cancelled the lending so it was nothing to do with the value of the coin plummeting but other issues (will be interesting to see if the lawsuits get thrown out or not).

Remember that when you buy bitcoin or ethereum you hope for it to rise in value but it doesn't actually have a real value and can go to almost zero (no money is generated so it's just like a Ponzi where new buyers pay for the profits of older buyers - a zero sum game in other words). Lending platforms, however, are actually less of a Ponzi because the lending generates profits for the company but at the same time the users don't mind lending and giving some of the profits because they also get some of it too!
Anyuaia

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:04:52 PM

"A self regulated Financial system" Why self-regulated?

I didn't understand this part too. In the LuckyToken system it is more clear. You can find the topic here about this ICO.
I don't know LuckyToken, but want to know more about the Bitconnect. I don't believe this is just a hype.
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:05:02 PM

Yeah, I also noticed they didn't really know what staking was. They use ERC20 so in the whitepaper they said it was just holding the coin lol. With lending platforms they will obviously tend to increase in value, anyway, otherwise the lending won't work.

There are hundreds of these lending platforms now. They use the profits from the lending to market the coin so they can't really lose. Even BCC was about $250+ when it cancelled the lending so it was nothing to do with the value of the coin plummeting but other issues (will be interesting to see if the lawsuits get thrown out or not).

Remember that when you buy bitcoin or ethereum you hope for it to rise in value but it doesn't actually have a real value and can go to almost zero (no money is generated so it's just like a Ponzi where new buyers pay for the profits of older buyers - a zero sum game in other words). Lending platforms, however, are actually less of a Ponzi because the lending generates profits for the company but at the same time the users don't mind lending and giving some of the profits because they also get some of it too!

I am not prepared for this special kind of stupidity! This guy doesn't know how to face the music. This is a ponzi, was always a ponzi, and Bitcoin is not in any way similar to BCC. The value of a currency, whether fiat or crypto, is tied directly to how many people accept it and also how much trust there is in the system. BCC has lost the trust of the community so its value will continue to fall to nothing. Just to tell you but all Ponzi schemes are profitable for the one perpetrating and the early investors but it absolutely destroys the later investors that bought into the hype.  
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:30:30 PM

I am not prepared for this special kind of stupidity! This guy doesn't know how to face the music. This is a ponzi, was always a ponzi, and Bitcoin is not in any way similar to BCC. The value of a currency, whether fiat or crypto, is tied directly to how many people accept it and also how much trust there is in the system. BCC has lost the trust of the community so its value will continue to fall to nothing. Just to tell you but all Ponzi schemes are profitable for the one perpetrating and the early investors but it absolutely destroys the later investors that bought into the hype.  

Well if you were talking about BCC, then the coin was still at $260 or so before the announcement. So what would have destroyed it other then the market crashing? Any coin can crash and the lending system wasn't at fault for the crash, rather the people complaining to authorities etc probably caused them to cancel the lending.

Fiat is obviously not a Ponzi lol as the money supply is meant to be tied to the total assets. A house is not going to zero value so will always be worth something. Nowadays due to the supply being hard to control world-wide it tends to inflate and go in boom and bust cycles so it is more similar to a Ponzi now than before. That doesn't change the fact it has always had assets backing it. Actually, it was found that having slightly more supply than assets allowed businesses to grow faster (business loans etc). The financial system may not make much sense nowadays but the only thing it is meant to do is encourage business, which is what it does. People generate wealth but creating things of value that other people buy. Bitcoin doesn't generate any wealth and is just a speculative asset and you can't deny it can easily go to almost zero value (it doesn't take more than a few percent to be sold to lose half its value either). Whales can dump it any time they like once they've decided they have profited enough. You must know by now that all the winners of bitcoin will be balanced by the losers and it is zero sum and totally Ponzi-like in that way.
gwestcot

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

Well if you were talking about BCC, then the coin was still at $260 or so before the announcement. So what would have destroyed it other then the market crashing? Any coin can crash and the lending system wasn't at fault for the crash, rather the people complaining to authorities etc probably caused them to cancel the lending.

Fiat is obviously not a Ponzi lol as the money supply is meant to be tied to the total assets. A house is not going to zero value so will always be worth something. Nowadays due to the supply being hard to control world-wide it tends to inflate and go in boom and bust cycles so it is more similar to a Ponzi now than before. That doesn't change the fact it has always had assets backing it. Actually, it was found that having slightly more supply than assets allowed businesses to grow faster (business loans etc). The financial system may not make much sense nowadays but the only thing it is meant to do is encourage business, which is what it does. People generate wealth but creating things of value that other people buy. Bitcoin doesn't generate any wealth and is just a speculative asset and you can't deny it can easily go to almost zero value (it doesn't take more than a few percent to be sold to lose half its value either). Whales can dump it any time they like once they've decided they have profited enough. You must know by now that all the winners of bitcoin will be balanced by the losers and it is zero sum and totally Ponzi-like in that way.

This is my last post trying to point out your stupidity. Do you even know what fiat means? It literally means that it is back by ZERO assets but the government tells you that it is worth something. At any rate, Bitcoin or any legitimate currency doesn't promise returns as BCC did. Of course early investors have made more on Bitcoin but the same can be said of any investment. Haven't people that invested in Apple before the iPod made more money than those that invested this year? That doesn't make it a ponzi even though early investors made more money. It is the way in which a company or coin in this case operates that makes it a ponzi. I really don't think there ever was a bot for trading that could guarantee the returns that were stated. This smelled bad from the beginning and now everyone has gotten burned. Just give up the fight and try to invest in something legitimate or get out of the space altogether.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

The lending system was the ponzi. It was unsustainable because it relied on the value of the coin going up indefinitely, which is impossible. As soon as the demand slows down the ponzi collapses. Which is exactly what happened here, regardless of people complaining or not. People complain all the time about all sorts of things but somehow you don't see e.g. Amazon stock crashing 90% if someone posts a bad review on their site - because it's not a ponzi, it's an actual business.

Do you really think that repeating all that false equivalence bullshit will make it come true?

https://www.sec.gov/fast-answers/answersponzihtm.html

What is a Ponzi scheme?
A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that involves the payment of purported returns to existing investors from funds contributed by new investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often solicit new investors by promising to invest funds in opportunities claimed to generate high returns with little or no risk. In many Ponzi schemes, the fraudsters focus on attracting new money to make promised payments to earlier-stage investors to create the false appearance that investors are profiting from a legitimate business.

Why do Ponzi schemes collapse?
With little or no legitimate earnings, Ponzi schemes require a consistent flow of money from new investors to continue. Ponzi schemes tend to collapse when it becomes difficult to recruit new investors or when a large number of investors ask to cash out.

Perfect description of Bitconnect and your shilling.

But wait, there is more:

What are some Ponzi scheme "red flags"?
Many Ponzi schemes share common characteristics. Look for these warning signs:

High investment returns with little or no risk. Every investment carries some degree of risk, and investments yielding higher returns typically involve more risk. Be highly suspicious of any "guaranteed" investment opportunity.

Overly consistent returns. Investment values tend to go up and down over time, especially those offering potentially high returns. Be suspect of an investment that continues to generate regular, positive returns regardless of overall market conditions.

Unregistered investments. Ponzi schemes typically involve investments that have not been registered with the SEC or with state regulators. Registration is important because it provides investors with access to key information about the company's management, products, services, and finances.

Unlicensed sellers. Federal and state securities laws require investment professionals and their firms to be licensed or registered. Most Ponzi schemes involve unlicensed individuals or unregistered firms.
Secretive and/or complex strategies. Avoiding investments you do not understand, or for which you cannot get complete information, is a good rule of thumb.

Issues with paperwork. Do not accept excuses regarding why you cannot review information about an investment in writing. Also, account statement errors and inconsistencies may be signs that funds are not being invested as promised.

Difficulty receiving payments. Be suspicious if you do not receive a payment or have difficulty cashing out your investment. Keep in mind that Ponzi scheme promoters routinely encourage participants to "roll over" investments and sometimes promise returns offering even higher returns on the amount rolled over.

Bitconnect checks all boxes.
gwestcot

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

The lending system was the ponzi. It was unsustainable because it relied on the value of the coin going up indefinitely, which is impossible. As soon as the demand slows down the ponzi collapses. Which is exactly what happened here, regardless of people complaining or not. People complain all the time about all sorts of things but somehow you don't see e.g. Amazon stock crashing 90% if someone posts a bad review on their site - because it's not a ponzi, it's an actual business.

Do you really think that repeating all that false equivalence bullshit will make it come true?

What is a Ponzi scheme?
A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that involves the payment of purported returns to existing investors from funds contributed by new investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often solicit new investors by promising to invest funds in opportunities claimed to generate high returns with little or no risk. In many Ponzi schemes, the fraudsters focus on attracting new money to make promised payments to earlier-stage investors to create the false appearance that investors are profiting from a legitimate business.

With little or no legitimate earnings, Ponzi schemes require a consistent flow of money from new investors to continue. Ponzi schemes tend to collapse when it becomes difficult to recruit new investors or when a large number of investors ask to cash out.

But wait, there is more:

High investment returns with little or no risk. Every investment carries some degree of risk, and investments yielding higher returns typically involve more risk. Be highly suspicious of any "guaranteed" investment opportunity.

Overly consistent returns. Investment values tend to go up and down over time, especially those offering potentially high returns. Be suspect of an investment that continues to generate regular, positive returns regardless of overall market conditions.

Unregistered investments. Ponzi schemes typically involve investments that have not been registered with the SEC or with state regulators. Registration is important because it provides investors with access to key information about the company's management, products, services, and finances.

Unlicensed sellers. Federal and state securities laws require investment professionals and their firms to be licensed or registered. Most Ponzi schemes involve unlicensed individuals or unregistered firms.
Secretive and/or complex strategies. Avoiding investments you do not understand, or for which you cannot get complete information, is a good rule of thumb.

Issues with paperwork. Do not accept excuses regarding why you cannot review information about an investment in writing. Also, account statement errors and inconsistencies may be signs that funds are not being invested as promised.

Difficulty receiving payments. Be suspicious if you do not receive a payment or have difficulty cashing out your investment. Keep in mind that Ponzi scheme promoters routinely encourage participants to "roll over" investments and sometimes promise returns offering even higher returns on the amount rolled over.

He’s hopeless! 😂
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:54:44 PM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

What is a Ponzi scheme?

But wait, there is more:

He’s hopeless! 😂

lol, he's never going to make it off my ignore list.

People still supporting this are really a special kind of stupid. Remember PayCoin? What kind of memories does it envoke? Is it worth $20 per Coin yet?

This thing is dead in the water, tainted by scam accusations and lawsuits, with no actual use for it.

The only thing keeping this alive is the trolling, and desperate people hoping for it to go up so they can break even. It's true bottom will be about 2-3 months from now at less than 1$ when everyone gets bored of it and posting stops, some special people who own a ton will try to resurrect it but you can never get rid of the taint.
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: