Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:12:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!!  (Read 170379 times)
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5028

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:04:56 PM

What u guys think of waves

Didn't the devs insta dump and run with the ICO? Have you done any diligence or are you just expecting random people to tell you?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
monarx911@i.ua

Activity: 728
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:23:45 PM

Nexium
SEOcrypto

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:28:00 PM

NXT for multiple reasons, many of which stated above.

The key thing people are missing here is the IGNS snapshot due to take place in Q3.  No doubt price is going to spike.

Also think Ardor is due for nice gains.
zildogh

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:35:29 PM

Didn't the devs insta dump and run with the ICO? Have you done any diligence or are you just expecting random people to tell you?

I've done plenty due diligence.  devs still onboard, Sasha is still heading up the project.

Waves has massive potential as far as I see.

I just wondered what other ppl thought of the project?
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 07:47:48 AM

SYS,FCT,SC,NXT,ARDR,LSK,BTC,ICN Wink
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 08:15:49 AM

I would also suggest Monero. It has some real innovation and the dev team is quite capable I think. Moreover its already famous and quite attractive to use for illegal business, so I think this gives the coin some potential to grow in value.

I strongly agree with Fleamint view. Monero has some very important features like as it's privacy; that is, the transactions of a user are not publicly visible on the blockchain. In addition, is untraceable because of ring signatures where is not likely that a transaction could be used to identify a person. At last it is not linkable due to two public keys (spend and view) the monero  protocol creates, where only the public spent key is linked with the corresponding private view key of payment receiver.

SupaDude

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 09:48:48 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 03:18:48 PM by SupaDude

2017 is going to be the infrastructure and legal year! You have to look at in from two perspectives, both public and government 1, then try to imagine a scenario, that we can move as quickly and as painlessly as possible to a crash, FIAT reset, then a new global financial system. We need comms, roads, boats, rail, plumbing, etc 1st. This is where we are at!

• In the bitcoin space, I see a continued fight between competing interests in the control of the future of bitcoin.  Namely SegWit, Unlimited, XT, and ByzCoin 2.  VISA handles 2K tx/sec on average and up to 56K tx/sec during peaks, so long term we are fucked unless the devs can figure this shit out while at the same time provocateurs are trying to kill it. That being said bitcoin is that basis for all our portfolios and should take off to the next level which should be around 10K per coin. When the client wars are over, we should see another level and that is the one all the early adopters like myself are hoping for, the retirement climb right in the middle of the chaos that will ensue as the world gives birth to a new economic order.

• In the dApp space my bet is on Factom and Stratis in 2017 with Ethereum being the last to take off. Factom has first mover advantage and can solve problems. They will only be limited by the limited amount of developers that can actually implement their products. Stratis - will make it easier for large companies with in house teams to start to cut their teeth on their own apps. .Net and #C are huge and no one wants to read another book or learn another language and that very fact is why they will kick ass, developers are lazy. WINGS could rival etherium at some point, I think they might have a better talent pool from the Eastern Blocks and Russia? Only because the do not have a Silicon valley with the same caliber of developers. So that means their best and brightest are focused on the blockchain as a means of wealth creation for their region and the world. That would be like Google's software might being thrown behind crypto and nothing else? If they did that, you'd better watch out!

• In the privacy space I am going with Dash and Komodo? Even though I own monero I like the Dash community much better, it's a tomato/tamato thing? Dash will be the first complete platform in that space and with their governance model, it will be stable without all the in-fighting at bitcoin. They just get shit done! Komodo has a fully decentralized solution and an entire ecosystem that can be one stop shopping. If you were a newbie and your first introduction was these guys, I see no reason in the future to every need anything else outside the SuperNet world that is powered by Komodo.  

• In the privacy space I am going with Dash and Komodo? Even though I own monero I like the Dash community much better, it's a tomato tamato thing? Dash will be the first with a complete platform and supporting community; with with their governance model it is stable without all the in fighting in the BTC development community. Komodo has a fully decentralized solution and an entire ecosystem that can be one stop shopping. As a new consumer, I see no reason in the future to every need anything else outside the SuperNet world that is powered by Komodo.

• The EU, Asia, Middle East, Africa, Latin America will grab ahold to some ecosystem and/or make it their own. Asia for example has AntShares and NEM which have the technology to rival anything the west can create. They own bitcoin as well, but I do not see them using someone else's platform as the predominant one, their societies are too closed. AntShares may be owned by Jack Ma and NEM rivals bitcoin. I suspect asian bitcoin experts are going to grow their own and I think at this point AntShares and NEM are in the right position at least from the outsider's point of view. India, Africa, and Latin America may or may not make their own. Think about it this way. Maybe another way of looking at it is, Russia and China are the bricks essentially. So I think they are going to go their own way from the ground up, at some point, at least it seems that way?

At this point, I am very focused on infrastructure plays. The technology that makes other technology work. We have to build the software that will power the new financial order. My advice is is look for investments that get you in on the ground floor of infrastructure.
1) https://blog.chain.com/why-central-banks-will-issue-digital-currency-5fd9c1d3d8a2#.qdieaz2bl
2) ByzCoin
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:56:06 AM

Ok today is 20 January. Today there will be a fall in Trump's markets and the next great opportunities are first: BURN and second CSH. My advice: Take action early and close with profits early and then invest in BURN for example, the next pump. Remember the winner trader is fast... The winner markets today will be: First, BURN and the second CSH.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
bleedingedge

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 11:54:18 AM

Check CoinFund's portfolio: https://coinfund.io/
If you read their blog, you'll notice that they understand a bit of economics behind all those coins.
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:02:56 PM

SYS,FCT,SC,NXT,ARDR,LSK,BTC,ICN Wink

Bitbay has developed more and has better features than sys-coin, has a better marketplace and trustless escrow (unlike sys-coin) and is 5X cheaper but you dont have that on your list? Just find it odd why people would buy it and not Bitbay?
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:21:15 PM

My opinion is Litecoin. Why? Litecoin has development, solid stable and secure chain, etc. No, I am not a litecoin bagholder nor am i attempting to pump the coin here. I was accused of that last year when i held no litecoins. I do feel sorry for the people who invested at it's peak, no one expected that nor had they planned on that...

Many old supporters now talking bad about LTC, nobody even looks at the facts that LTC is good coin with strong network and transactions are first. This Is why i chose LTC as my PICK No 1. China will pump this coin again to 10$.  This is most likely to hapened, death of LTC is only wish of those greedy ETH supporters.

Dunno i expect to see it goes up already but instead its going down will wait for it little longer but this is true it one of stables coins very easy to predict sometimes, but this time its taking to long to change.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Sompameng

Activity: 695
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:15:24 PM

I have some altcoin is the best to invest like waves, icn, doge, and eth
good luck
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:45:02 PM

I have some altcoin is the best to invest like waves, icn, doge, and eth
good luck
Still Doge and Eth for me is the best, doge is not profitable compare to eth but is has the stability so I am still stick to it together with Eth, and I am also about to start to trade with other coin. I am also considering waves since I have seen its flow for the last 3 months and I'm quite interested to invest also.

soros017

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:55:25 PM

My opinion is Litecoin. Why? Litecoin has development, solid stable and secure chain, etc. No, I am not a litecoin bagholder nor am i attempting to pump the coin here. I was accused of that last year when i held no litecoins. I do feel sorry for the people who invested at it's peak, no one expected that nor had they planned on that...

Many old supporters now talking bad about LTC, nobody even looks at the facts that LTC is good coin with strong network and transactions are first. This Is why i chose LTC as my PICK No 1. China will pump this coin again to 10$.  This is most likely to hapened, death of LTC is only wish of those greedy ETH supporters.

I see no reason to consider it a bad cryptocurrency. Litecoin is one of the few cryptos in the top 10 market cap that has a fair distribution, an active community, good technical aspects and a wide variety of investments made on it. Also, along with Bitcoin and Dogecoin, it is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies, and this creates certain advantages with regard to network effect.
Jooonge

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

ETH,ETC,DASH,XMR,FCT,LISK,STRATIS,SC
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:16:23 PM

I think it will be one that we dont expect to see and maybe not mention  here.
Dunno what to expect but we might see something else in this.

To be honest every coin can make big time important  is to be there.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
juras54

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:12:54 AM

Mintcoin is the best.

Mintcoin he still alive? peercoin definitely better than it is
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:36:23 PM

to be honest i am waiting for a new altcoin to invest in and make a booming profit. something like Zcash or Ethereum both in their early stages of pump. and i have not yet found it. these coins like this are always the most profitable.

but at the same time, i believe this year like the last we are going to see a lot of rises from the giants like eth and xmr

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
johncro_

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:00:07 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E3IRQZ7OFs
monero all the way
soros017

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:33:18 PM

It seems like there are still many altcoin enthusiasts this year. I saw an interesting article in the Cointelegraph, Pointing out some cryptocurrencies that are staying strong in the market, even with the increases in the Bitcoin price.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-growth-lifts-some-altcoins-along-path

It's good to see that in the research they discovered Byteball, because I see a lot of potential in this crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: