Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:28:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!!  (Read 170378 times)
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4926

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:57:12 PM

One of the best in my book that has a great potential to grow is Mooncoin. It has been running flawlessly for 3 years now and it is way undervalued for what it provides, like the new Moonlite platform discussed here and a very fast network. Social features and tipping is a must for any coin to grow bigger and become well known.

Mooncoin was launched in a fair way 3 years ago, and its based on updated litecoin codebase now.

The community involvement is big with a lot of addresses in use and a huge amount of transactions during the years. The price remains low attracting new people and it does not require a lot of money as an investment.

Everyone can be a part of Mooncoin and thats the greatest part of it!

I mined it on release and it was a scamcoin from day one. Premined and virus's in the wallets. And it's been nothing but a pump and dump since then so off with your lies.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
deadpoolx

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:31:34 PM

In January 2017 until now, I can say is that there are some very interesting coin movement price, I recommend for you all to have this coin: etherium, monero and litecoin. If you still have the funds I suggest to buy dash and doge.
If monero was not so expensive, I would recommend it. However, under current conditions the currency seems overpriced, and I think it may lose value if Bitcoin continues to rise in price. I think Monero may be worth more someday, but the market needs to expand for that to happen.
The other currency I could recommend is Litecoin, since there is a possibility that segwit will be implemented over the next few months. The other three coins I would not recommend as they are subject to much instability if the Bitcoin bull run continues.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:17:09 AM

https://blog.nem.io/a-short-announcement-from-the-nem-io-foundation-2/

I dunno about 2017, but this is a rather juicy sign of a bright future. And unlike empty bollocks spouted on twitter, this is some real and hard progression far outside this echo chamber.

I agree, If only more could see it on here.

Everyone seems to be just spouting their crappy shitcoins here. Seems so laughable.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:04:07 PM

Lots of coins to invest but some might be good. Reading lot of post here and some might be good investment. Think that some ICO can be good opportunity.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Antibarcode

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:20:06 PM

Maybe Iconomi, it has more value than most of others
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:01:51 PM

I dunno about 2017, but this is a rather juicy sign of a bright future. And unlike empty bollocks spouted on twitter, this is some real and hard progression far outside this echo chamber.

Everyone seems to be just spouting their crappy shitcoins here. Seems so laughable.

Yea Smiley I saw nearly all coins here in this OP which exists at Poloniex. Everyone write the name of the coin he/she has got here. The result is information pollution. I have not invested my all money at only one coin. I have more than 5 coins now and I will sell one by one and buy other coins one by one when the profit is enough for me. This is my strategy.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:12:43 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2017, 12:28:47 AM by nzminer

Yea Smiley I saw nearly all coins here in this OP which exists at Poloniex. Everyone write the name of the coin he/she has got here. The result is information pollution. I have not invested my all money at only one coin. I have more than 5 coins now and I will sell one by one and buy other coins one by one when the profit is enough for me. This is my strategy.

I agree, and there are realistically only 10 or less that will be major players.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:23:21 AM

Pepecash

Because it's dank
joerazor

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:03:24 PM

If you're looking to make a decent buck from trading, there are lots of shitcoins with low trade volume that have major fluctuations in price! There is a buck to be made but the risks are big.

On the other hand, if you want to invest long-term (1YEAR+) then here is the coins I personally believe in that have a strong dev team and good technology that has a promising future.

- ETHEREUM (Smart contracts.. Strong dev team... No good dapps built yet which gives this a good potential once good dapps hit the market)
- GOLEM TOKEN (World's first decentralized supercomputer that takes advantage of unused resources of millions of computers worldwide for rendering/calculation.... I consider this the UBER of supercomputing)
- MONERO (Has a strong dev team... Has a 30% probability of being added to Coinbase.. Super private transactions which make it the best choice for dark-web currency! do not forget that BTC's first peak was mainly due to darkweb activity (Silkroad).. So just wait for some shady market to happen, and Monero is going 2x-10x in price)
- LTC (Might hit coinbase soon.. Might be integrating segwit before BTC... It is basically a BTC clone but with a faster and lighter network.. 2nd oldest cryptocurrency after BTC.. undervalued at the moment)
- Factom
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:55:32 PM

If you're looking to make a decent buck from trading, there are lots of shitcoins with low trade volume that have major fluctuations in price! There is a buck to be made but the risks are big.

On the other hand, if you want to invest long-term (1YEAR+) then here is the coins I personally believe in that have a strong dev team and good technology that has a promising future.

- ETHEREUM (Smart contracts.. Strong dev team... No good dapps built yet which gives this a good potential once good dapps hit the market)
- GOLEM TOKEN (World's first decentralized supercomputer that takes advantage of unused resources of millions of computers worldwide for rendering/calculation.... I consider this the UBER of supercomputing)
- MONERO (Has a strong dev team... Has a 30% probability of being added to Coinbase.. Super private transactions which make it the best choice for dark-web currency! do not forget that BTC's first peak was mainly due to darkweb activity (Silkroad).. So just wait for some shady market to happen, and Monero is going 2x-10x in price)
- LTC (Might hit coinbase soon.. Might be integrating segwit before BTC... It is basically a BTC clone but with a faster and lighter network.. 2nd oldest cryptocurrency after BTC.. undervalued at the moment)
- Factom

I would like to buy some coins and hold it for minimum one year. My plan is simple, I will buy some in beginning and after to buy when ever I have some money for spending.
Thanks for this nice comment, monero, ltc and ETH are the most interesting coins for me. I would like to buy one of this 3 coins but I'm not sure which one.
About Factom I didn't hear until now, I will search more about it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:50:32 PM

For some existing project that are under valued:

SNGLs
GOLEM
Firstblood
Lisk
Incent

Up Coming ICOs

Rootstock
QTUM
1ex
Ascendacy: THE ico is on at a good entry value

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 09:00:47 PM

For some existing project that are under valued:

SNGLs
GOLEM
Firstblood
Lisk
Incent

Up Coming ICOs

Rootstock
QTUM
1ex
Ascendacy: THE ico is on at a good entry value

read something about some of them quotemmight be the one to invest perhaps

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 09:11:00 PM

Trading was great for my altcoins yesterday - managed to increase by total holding across all coins by ~5% - bought some GAME and EMC2 for the first time with some surplus profits,and some reinvestment into some other coins - QORA and BCN made me the most profit.
I was pretty lucky on the EMC2 gamble - it has increased by 50% in value since buying yesterday.
You are really lucky man. I was also following Einsteinium but I didn't catch the pump. When I opened Poloniex, Einsteinium was already flying. It was too late to buy it. I missed it. Now I am following Expanse. I bought some. But I will buy when the pump start.
Good luck to everyone  Wink
MarMoCoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Market Mover

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 10:00:03 PM

LTC is at an interesting low right now.

ETH has taken a dip so could go back up.

Short on DASH since it's due for a drop.

MarketMover.pro
MarketMoverCoin -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2050013
Moving markets in ways you can only imagine Wink
realm

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 02:26:01 AM

I am looking forward for XEL's launch
LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 05:27:19 PM

LTC is at an interesting low right now.

ETH has taken a dip so could go back up.

Short on DASH since it's due for a drop.
With Bitcoin going up in value, there are few options left to invest other than Bitcoin itself, but I also think that Litecoin is a good choice right now. I do not think the price will shoot up for the next few days. But SegWit is already signaling, and over a few weeks the support is likely to increase. Certainly many investors will see a great opportunity in this.

iMaster

Activity: 135
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:08:24 AM

Doge coin still the most stable altcoin and still exist altcoin so it deserve to be the best altcoin investation that I'm ever had
For another option, litecoin as bitcoin competitor deserve as good investment ( just made 0.1 profit from ltc & doge )
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:30:22 AM

Try to get into IOTA before it hits exchanges.

It's a Directed Acyclic Graph, so it solves a lot of Bitcoin's problems in scalability. The more people that use it, the faster the system becomes, and there are no transaction fees!

Check out the announced foundation members: https://forum.iotatoken.com/t/current-revealed-foundation-members/1098

This is a serious project that will explode once it's listed on exchanges.

Is byteball a clone of iota?
_nur

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:33:46 AM

Tezos

because it is like peter petrelli of heroes

read the papers
SatoNatomato

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:16:38 AM

Try to get into IOTA before it hits exchanges.

It's a Directed Acyclic Graph, so it solves a lot of Bitcoin's problems in scalability. The more people that use it, the faster the system becomes, and there are no transaction fees!

Check out the announced foundation members: https://forum.iotatoken.com/t/current-revealed-foundation-members/1098

This is a serious project that will explode once it's listed on exchanges.

Is byteball a clone of iota?
No.

Byteball has declarative smart contracts, private untraceable assets etc. Iota is shit, see the IOTA Unmoderated thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: