Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:12:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!!  (Read 170374 times)
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:58:21 PM

Subscribing to the thread - I've been meaning to look into Peercoin but didn't get around to it yet.

My main coins are currently XMG, LSK, EGC, IXC and DOGE all of which are running at low prices right now, I'm using the opportunity to accumulate on most of them. Hopefully they will pick up again in 2017
I am not interested in dogecoin because the price does not change any better coin steller.
I'll be buying DOGE again when the price is below 40 next - might have to wait a couple of months, or longer if the Chinese year of the dog keeps price inflated

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:35:04 PM

I think Golem must be in your portfolio. This altcoin will be one of the best in this year. There is some rumor about this super computer. The activity of this supercomputer also effects some other altcoin like Gridcoin Research. The price is not low and increasing day by day. But for long term investment still good.
Good luck
Mac0ni

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:13:17 AM

If someone out there could make something like Bancor (exchange with no counterparty) with a built-in card (they are partnering with Tokencard technically) and the ability to easy convert fiat to crypto and back (like Coinbase) it would be a winner IMO. The biggest hurdle to crypto is the complicated setup IMO (having to setup an account on something like Coinbase, buy one of the main coins, get your wallets setup, find a trustworthy exchange, exchange some coins and then pull them into your wallet, etc.).
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:13:12 AM

If I were to pick only 1 then I guess it is Ripple. I know many people are against this coin like the possible centralized systems and its collaboration with the banks.
cerejobastos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:20:14 AM

but why ripple? do you only see money in front of you?
stop supporting those who have been ruining the world for 99% of the population. Plenty of opportunities to make money yet you support the ones who rob you.
Ripple is not even a blockchain and even goes against what blockchain means.
Grab some Stratis instead or golem or Nem. SO many good coins with valid tech and usecases other than that shitple.

Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:11:05 AM

stop supporting those who have been ruining the world for 99% of the population. Plenty of opportunities to make money yet you support the ones who rob you.
Grab some Stratis instead or golem or Nem. SO many good coins with valid tech and usecases other than that shitple.

I know and I understand. And Ripple is also trying to explain that they are decentralized but as usual I won't just easily believe on single sources especially if it came directly from Ripple team.

Did you stop using fiats now in your daily life? Don't you have a bank account? If all yes then that's awesome. If not then all you need is to mirror yourself.

NEM and Stratis I got 'em too. 90% of my monies are in crypto already.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:43:23 AM

Great to see a nice recovery in alt coins today - I managed to pick up a few on the way down

IXC seems to be making a resurge by the way - one to look out for IMO
cerejobastos

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:20:04 AM

I know and I understand. And Ripple is also trying to explain that they are decentralized but as usual I won't just easily believe on single sources especially if it came directly from Ripple team.

Did you stop using fiats now in your daily life? Don't you have a bank account? If all yes then that's awesome. If not then all you need is to mirror yourself.

i understand your point, i truly do.
Anyway, what ripple is doing isnt so revolutionary as people claim it to be and banks can do it on their own soon if they want to without  ripple.
Im not blaming anyone for believing, i just see so many other better  opportunities and feel sorry for people to invest in a coin that thr company has close to 70% of total supply.  It is not a blockchain and will hardly ever be decentralized. Lets see what happens.
Do you know who is the founder of ripple?

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:30:42 AM

Anyway, what ripple is doing isnt so revolutionary as people claim it to be and banks can do it on their own soon if they want to without  ripple.
Im not blaming anyone for believing, i just see so many other better  opportunities and feel sorry for people to invest in a coin that thr company has close to 70% of total supply.  It is not a blockchain and will hardly ever be decentralized. Lets see what happens.
I still couldn't bring myself to buy any ripple - for some reason it doesn't sit well with me...
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:29:35 AM

I still couldn't bring myself to buy any ripple - for some reason it doesn't sit well with me...

Ripple is not even a blockchain, NEM will be the next in line to knock XRP down.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:44:53 AM

XEM, xem(nem) already solved all the disadvantages of bitcoin. also they cant be copied because they block all the resources that can be copied. so xem will be one of your long time holdings. maybe just it takes time but surely it will have a high potentials in the near future.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 08:43:19 AM

Ripple is not even a blockchain, NEM will be the next in line to knock XRP down.

i love you man youre like 20% of the xem comunity power in 1 person, like a legendary monster boss before you can advance a level further
Tasunko

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:35:13 AM

XEM, xem(nem) already solved all the disadvantages of bitcoin. also they cant be copied because they block all the resources that can be copied. so xem will be one of your long time holdings. maybe just it takes time but surely it will have a high potentials in the near future.
I agree. XEM is the best technology, huge potential. NEM is very well

▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄██▀        ▀██▄    ▄██▀         ▀█▄
██▀            ▀██▄  ▀▀             ██
██               ▀██        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██                ▀██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ██▄          ▄██   ▀██▄          ▄▄▄
  ▀██▄      ▄██▀      ▀██▄▄     ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀          ▀▀██████▀▀

Unchained Smart Contracts
Decentralized Oracle
Infinitly Scalable
Blockchain Technology
Turing-Complete
State-Channels

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.TWITTER.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TELEGRAM

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
.SLACK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
REDDIT
f
.FACEBOOK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LINKEDIN

cerejobastos

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

I have never invested in NEM but i do believe it to be a very good investment long-term.
BUT, i heard the team or the CEO or something was going on with the people in charge, can anyone give me some info about it please?
Thanks in advance

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:06:44 AM

Seems like a pretty quiet day on the alt trading front - any coins working well for range trading today?
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4896

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:00:14 PM

Seems like a pretty quiet day on the alt trading front - any coins working well for range trading today?

XMR finally rebounding from FluffyFucktard troll.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
dissident

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:00:53 PM

NEM is the bitcoin replacement. Bank on it.  It's the only top 5 coin with the scalability to handle whatever a business can throw at it.

Other coins I own...

Xtrabytes... static node technology is interesting

Viacoin... segwit despite being inferior to NEM is being hyped and this coin is trading pretty cheap and has an active development team that has revived the coin, plus it's already on poloniex. It's a cheap version of litecoin.

Ark

Coins I am currently investigating.... Bitbay
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:29:29 PM

XMR finally rebounding from FluffyFucktard troll.
Good to see XMR rebounding - I've been hoarding quite a lot of that - it will be good when its back in the 0.02000000-0.02500000 range again.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:52:44 PM

Subscribing to the thread - I've been meaning to look into Peercoin but didn't get around to it yet.

My main coins are currently XMG, LSK, EGC, IXC and DOGE all of which are running at low prices right now, I'm using the opportunity to accumulate on most of them. Hopefully they will pick up again in 2017
I am not interested in dogecoin because the price does not change any better coin steller.
I'll be buying DOGE again when the price is below 40 next - might have to wait a couple of months, or longer if the Chinese year of the dog keeps price inflated
No one can say the future of doge what if the price will hit 1000 satoshi . I have millions of doge and I buy doge again If the price goes down at 50 satoshi. Even doge price is very low you can earn also profit by buying dogecoin because you can earn a lot of profit this because the price is very cheap unlike to the other coin the price is very big. But it depends to you we have dufferent opinions and I believe dogecoin will pump at 1000 satoshi.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
azguard
Legendary

Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:08:49 AM

No one can say the future of doge what if the price will hit 1000 satoshi . I have millions of doge and I buy doge again If the price goes down at 50 satoshi. Even doge price is very low you can earn also profit by buying dogecoin because you can earn a lot of profit this because the price is very cheap unlike to the other coin the price is very big. But it depends to you we have dufferent opinions and I believe dogecoin will pump at 1000 satoshi.

Dunno about DOGE he remains the same by me. I did expect to see him to be pumped but nothing maybe he will be later pumped.
But still its one of coins that have large community and support very good for this coin who is obviously downgraded.
Maybe it is good call to stash as many as possible if price change even for small margin you can make good profit.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: