Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:39:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323658 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DU30

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:29:58 AM

Snowden is so bad ass. I almost wish I was gay because if so id be all over that ass.
 Grin
Im flattered.  Embarrassed

Not you silly. The real Edward.
imbladednow

Activity: 481
Merit: 500

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:57:49 AM

My investment of 1 btc went from getting me 100,000,000 vidz down to just 16,704,701 vidz. Thanks fuckers who bought in. You just diluted me. Asshats!

Get used to it dropping because its never going back up unless you pony up more btc and with what i've seen so far and the ico not ending until like the second week of January im sure many more people will invest and you'll end up diluted from a full cup of water in the beginning to a cup of water floating in big swimming pool at the end.

Grin
 Grin
 Grin

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
DU30

Activity: 294

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:16:56 AM

My investment of 1 btc went from getting me 100,000,000 vidz down to just 16,704,701 vidz. Thanks fuckers who bought in. You just diluted me. Asshats!

Get used to it dropping because its never going back up unless you pony up more btc and with what i've seen so far and the ico not ending until like the second week of January im sure many more people will invest and you'll end up diluted from a full cup of water in the beginning to a cup of water floating in big swimming pool at the end.

Grin
 Grin
 Grin

Cheesy
Thats one funnyass analogy. I have a couple btc im planning on reloading with at the end of the ico so I am buying more but Im aware ill never again own 100% of the supply. It was nice while it lasted tho.  Cool
imbladednow

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:14:29 AM

Grin
 Grin
 Grin

Cheesy
Thats one funnyass analogy. I have a couple btc im planning on reloading with at the end of the ico so I am buying more but Im aware ill never again own 100% of the supply. It was nice while it lasted tho.  Cool
Glad you enjoyed it! I get my comedic side from my grandfather who I think got it from his father although I may be wrong about that. Anyway My family always told me I have a knack for comedy but somehow I ended up as a bitcoin trader for my profession which has nothing to do with comedy. Ironically.

dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:54:54 AM

Watched the accountant tonight. Site worked good and the movie played fine in 1080p I think.
I'll test out uploading one tomorrow but of this catches fire it could spread rapidly.
My only complaint is that in full screen the bottom bar that includes the volume and time remained open the whole time.
Would have liked to see that fade away after 10 seconds like most sites.
BTCnoobTard

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 08:41:04 AM

Dont cry.  Cry
You had to know the coins your getting was havin had to drop. or get a refund because you were the only 1 to invest.  Cheesy and with 6BTC invested with 35 days left to go,you'll be lucky with 1m at the end for 1 btc.

RENT ME!
Corvette08

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:29:55 AM

No shit Sherlock.  Roll Eyes
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:52:49 AM

Hahaha that was funny, like you was thinking you was going to hold the entire coin supply for 1btc. Now that would eb cool but for this project it isn't going to happen so prepare yourself for major dilution towards the end when I and others invest.
leepfrog

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 10:41:43 AM

Watching the big short and this thread from here on out. This looks like a good one. Wink

I've been meaning to watch that film. Is it worth watching? What would you give it out of ten?
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 10:59:28 AM

Watching the big short and this thread from here on out. This looks like a good one. Wink

I've been meaning to watch that film. Is it worth watching? What would you give it out of ten?

Like many other films I've seen it and would recommend but I won't give you a rating because what was 8/10 for me maybe 4/10 for you. All I know is the quality of the films on purevidz is something to tell home about.
imbladednow

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 11:03:07 AM

Like many other films I've seen it and would recommend but I won't give you a rating because what was 8/10 for me maybe 4/10 for you. All I know is the quality of the films on purevidz is something to tell home about.

I thought it was wicked but not outstanding which is what I was expecting from all the buzz generated around its release. But I would also recommend it if you like finance, stocks, crypto, bitcoin  ect.

Medow

Activity: 357

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 11:54:49 AM

I thought it was wicked but not outstanding which is what I was expecting from all the buzz generated around its release. But I would also recommend it if you like finance, stocks, crypto, bitcoin  ect.

Definitely one for me to watch then, I've seen it advertised but just haven't made time to watch it yet. I like all of the above so think i will make time as you've said its a good copy as well.
seems all the movies on PureVidz are good quality which makes it so much more attractive to other streaming sites where you get bad copies, half a movie, wrong movie for title. Only heard good here, keep it up PureVidz team.
The-Accountant

Activity: 82

Legendary.

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 12:20:17 PM

Watched the accountant tonight. Site worked good and the movie played fine in 1080p I think.
I'll test out uploading one tomorrow but of this catches fire it could spread rapidly.
My only complaint is that in full screen the bottom bar that includes the volume and time remained open the whole time.

You was watching me? You naughty boy!

When I had full screen I never had that remain. Did you move your cursor to the side of the screen?
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 12:32:20 PM

When I had full screen I never had that remain. Did you move your cursor to the side of the screen?

I wasn't watching you and I dont particularly like you either but the movie was good like I said in my other post.
Densitymax

Activity: 437

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 12:36:56 PM

The interesting thing is, you should try to test how it works. If you make such decision for streamers, to create  decentralized Twitch, it would be cool.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
NemJoker

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:01:09 PM

**Watching**
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 05:44:55 PM

I really hope this doesn't fizzle out. It is very ambitious too so I am not really expecting much, probably just a cover story for the typical dump maybe ? I don't know. I dare you to prove me wrong !

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
The-Accountant

Activity: 82

Legendary.

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:55:18 PM

I wasn't watching you and I dont particularly like you either but the movie was good like I said in my other post.

Hey dumb ass - I never asked if you liked me or how good the movie was Cheesy

Thanks for making me aware of the fuck nut you are though.

Please come again....
sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 08:07:48 PM

I really hope this doesn't fizzle out. It is very ambitious too so I am not really expecting much, probably just a cover story for the typical dump maybe ? I don't know. I dare you to prove me wrong !

That is so stupid  lol they clearly are in it because they know what they're doing, if they didn't then they would ask for all the icon funds at once but they haven't have they, how do they get the funds?

Why do you ask a question that you already know the answer too?
I do agree that the comment didn't have much sense to it, dump what? lol
You can't dump anything if you don't have BTC until the job is done.
I am liking what I see with beta2 and going to watch me another film but really I should be sleeping and getting ready for work in the A M.
sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 08:29:16 PM

Hey dumb ass - I never asked if you liked me or how good the movie was Cheesy

Thanks for making me aware of the fuck nut you are though.

Please come again....

You was right Accountant. If you move the cursor to the side of the screen it removes the bar across the bottom. Niceone that was getting annoying
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: