Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:42:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323658 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GOT7

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 10:10:37 PM

More information about bounties coming soon!

Just joined your twitter campaign and bringing it up for others that don't read past the main post.
The-Accountant

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Legendary.

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 10:55:50 PM

Watched the accountant tonight. Site worked good and the movie played fine in 1080p I think.
I'll test out uploading one tomorrow but of this catches fire it could spread rapidly.
My only complaint is that in full screen the bottom bar that includes the volume and time remained open the whole time.
Would have liked to see that fade away after 10 seconds like most sites.

You was watching me? You naughty boy!

When I had full screen I never had that remain. Did you move your cursor to the side of the screen?

I wasn't watching you and I dont particularly like you either but the movie was good like I said in my other post.

Hey dumb ass - I never asked if you liked me or how good the movie was Cheesy

Thanks for making me aware of the fuck nut you are though.

Please come again....

You was right Accountant. If you move the cursor to the side of the screen it removes the bar across the bottom. Niceone that was getting annoying

It was fairly simple stuff to move the cursor as it is what I do if I watch a youtube video lol

I'm now watching The Accountant and must say it is impressive so far both quality of film and the film in general.

Any other recommendations?

Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:24:26 AM

More information about bounties coming soon!

Just joined your twitter campaign and bringing it up for others that don't read past the main post.

Others should not be permitted to take part in the bounty program if they have not read the whole thread. It should be a prerequisite for joining the campaign.  Cheesy
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:17:12 AM

6.4BTC invested so far. Looks like most people will be waiting for the end to invest like me. Why wouldn't everyone with Christmas around the corner and the ico not ending till 01-09-17. I think this is going to pick up and pick up quickly come d day if my senses serve me correctly.

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
the_coldplay

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:35:02 AM

When is next update from the dev.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
Pure_Vidz (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:15:31 AM

The next major update to the site is expected before next weekend. Our goal is during the ICO to launch a significant update to the site every 7-10 days to show our progress and to make sure that we are ready to launch the full 1.0 version of the site as close to the ICO end as possible.

The next beta focuses on the following 3 improvements

-Advanced Search: Filter by media type (movie, tv, other), genre, tags, actors, date.
-Improved video categories: Browse by genre, rating or more to discover new favorites.
-Television support: Submit Series, Season or Episode to the site with proper functionality to skip between episodes.

The interesting thing is, you should try to test how it works. If you make such decision for streamers, to create  decentralized Twitch, it would be cool.

We are doing research and internal tests regarding live streamed torrents but it will not be part of the scope of this initial project. Following the full release based on user interest and the results of our experiments we will announce more on livestream capabilities.

It is definitely doable with this technology but it is not particularly well suited to it. We're looking at ways in which those issues can be overcome and determining if it's something worth exploring in the long term.
hayden

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:22:55 AM

Excuse me sir. You missed my post from the last page. I asked how I can apply to become a moderator for Purevidz.
Pure_Vidz (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:43:18 AM

Excuse me sir. You missed my post from the last page. I asked how I can apply to become a moderator for Purevidz.

For now we are assigning moderator status to those who are active in other torrenting communities (as they are the ones submitting content and know what to look for). In the full release of the site moderators will be chosen from among all members of the site who are active consistently and have a solid track record of properly tagging or reporting content on the site.

Moderator status will be quite easy to obtain by being active in the site but will be very easy to lose through false reports or incorrectly tagged content.

As more site features are unlocked such as reporting videos or adding user tags, correctly tagging your submitted content or creating public playlists for people to browser through, your account will gain a 'trust' rating which unlocks moderator features.
hayden

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 04:07:51 AM

For now we are assigning moderator status to those who are active in other torrenting communities (as they are the ones submitting content and know what to look for). In the full release of the site moderators will be chosen from among all members of the site who are active consistently and have a solid track record of properly tagging or reporting content on the site.

Moderator status will be quite easy to obtain by being active in the site but will be very easy to lose through false reports or incorrectly tagged content.

As more site features are unlocked such as reporting videos or adding user tags, correctly tagging your submitted content or creating public playlists for people to browser through, your account will gain a 'trust' rating which unlocks moderator features.

Thank you sir.
Will it be an application process tho. I'll start uploading movies tomorrow and if you open up an application id like to apply if you think my tagging and reporting is up to par and if I earned enough trust. I hope you do the trust better then this forum tho because its abused constantly so please try and figure out a better way to go about it then the forum did. Do you have any ideas in mind of how to stop people from abusing the trust system?
DU30

Activity: 294

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 04:19:14 AM

My investment of 1 btc went from getting me 100,000,000 vidz down to just 16,704,701 vidz. Thanks fuckers who bought in. You just diluted me. Asshats!

Get used to it dropping because its never going back up unless you pony up more btc and with what i've seen so far and the ico not ending until like the second week of January im sure many more people will invest and you'll end up diluted from a full cup of water in the beginning to a cup of water floating in big swimming pool at the end.

Grin
 Grin
 Grin

Cheesy
Thats one funnyass analogy. I have a couple btc im planning on reloading with at the end of the ico so I am buying more but Im aware ill never again own 100% of the supply. It was nice while it lasted tho.  Cool
Glad you enjoyed it! I get my comedic side from my grandfather who I think got it from his father although I may be wrong about that. Anyway My family always told me I have a knack for comedy but somehow I ended up as a bitcoin trader for my profession which has nothing to do with comedy. Ironically.

Why dont you try writing or stand up on the side. It could be your calling.
DU30

Activity: 294

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 04:21:33 AM

Thank you sir.
Will it be an application process tho. I'll start uploading movies tomorrow and if you open up an application id like to apply if you think my tagging and reporting is up to par and if I earned enough trust. I hope you do the trust better then this forum tho because its abused constantly so please try and figure out a better way to go about it then the forum did. Do you have any ideas in mind of how to stop people from abusing the trust system?

I want to reiterate what he said. Your trust system needs to be abuse proof. Makes sure that happens!
yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 04:25:37 AM

Any translation bounty, signature campaign sir???
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 05:02:04 AM

Any translation bounty, signature campaign sir???

yes, I think thats ICO success key too

joined twitter campaign sir

Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:29:56 AM

How much BTC is the ICO goal. I dont see it mentioned in the op.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:32:04 AM

@Developer: I tried out the site tonight and it's awesome. It's fast, it's easy, etc. I think this could really catch on. But there is one fatal flaw, I believe, which is that it's the torrent protocol and many ISPs are sniffing that traffic. Like about a month ago I downloaded 3 TV shows that weren't available on network sites, nor were they going to be on TV for months, so there was no other option. I got THREE letters in the mail threatening me. So ridiculous that we have zero options and still get punished.

But anyways, the question is... would we not face the same issues with this service?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:34:18 AM

@Developer: I tried out the site tonight and it's awesome. It's fast, it's easy, etc. I think this could really catch on. But there is one fatal flaw, I believe, which is that it's the torrent protocol and many ISPs are sniffing that traffic. Like about a month ago I downloaded 3 TV shows that weren't available on network sites, nor were they going to be on TV for months, so there was no other option. I got THREE letters in the mail threatening me. So ridiculous that we have zero options and still get punished.

But anyways, the question is... would we not face the same issues with this service?

Shit dude. You got letters in the mail for streaming some tv shows? Where do you live, North Korea?  Grin

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:13:52 AM

Watched the accountant tonight. Site worked good and the movie played fine in 1080p I think.
I'll test out uploading one tomorrow but of this catches fire it could spread rapidly.
My only complaint is that in full screen the bottom bar that includes the volume and time remained open the whole time.
Would have liked to see that fade away after 10 seconds like most sites.

You was watching me? You naughty boy!

When I had full screen I never had that remain. Did you move your cursor to the side of the screen?

I wasn't watching you and I dont particularly like you either but the movie was good like I said in my other post.

Hey dumb ass - I never asked if you liked me or how good the movie was Cheesy

Thanks for making me aware of the fuck nut you are though.

Please come again....

Welcome to my ignore list.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:14:51 AM

The next major update to the site is expected before next weekend. Our goal is during the ICO to launch a significant update to the site every 7-10 days to show our progress and to make sure that we are ready to launch the full 1.0 version of the site as close to the ICO end as possible.

The next beta focuses on the following 3 improvements

-Advanced Search: Filter by media type (movie, tv, other), genre, tags, actors, date.
-Improved video categories: Browse by genre, rating or more to discover new favorites.
-Television support: Submit Series, Season or Episode to the site with proper functionality to skip between episodes.

The interesting thing is, you should try to test how it works. If you make such decision for streamers, to create  decentralized Twitch, it would be cool.

We are doing research and internal tests regarding live streamed torrents but it will not be part of the scope of this initial project. Following the full release based on user interest and the results of our experiments we will announce more on livestream capabilities.

It is definitely doable with this technology but it is not particularly well suited to it. We're looking at ways in which those issues can be overcome and determining if it's something worth exploring in the long term.

All the features bolded will be ready before next weekend?
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:39:20 AM

Shit dude. You got letters in the mail for streaming some tv shows? Where do you live, North Korea?  Grin

It's so ridiculous. The last time I got a letter prior to that was with a different ISP and was with a movie that never even went to disc (so no way to even purchase it) and was older, yet still got hit with a lawsuit threat over it. I can understand being upset when you COULD have purchased something, but when there is literally no other option but to download it, it's stupid to punish you.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:01:00 AM

It's so ridiculous. The last time I got a letter prior to that was with a different ISP and was with a movie that never even went to disc (so no way to even purchase it) and was older, yet still got hit with a lawsuit threat over it. I can understand being upset when you COULD have purchased something, but when there is literally no other option but to download it, it's stupid to punish you.

Sucks to be you dude!  Cool

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: