Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:39:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96789 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:44:28 AM

Hey we have some more good news, thanks for supporting with the bounty promotion and Bleutrade gave us more info that they're now looking to add more coins potentially in August, so with continued community growth as now there's a decent chance we can get listed. Right now also we're looking to add IFLT to two other exchanges soon and may release some new Merchants programs early if can afford it to decentralize more capital flow and interest.

Also there's a new exchange coinsmarkets.com which recently added some new markets for IFLT, the exchange is still small but with some more attention and users with layout development it could grow to be larger in the future. If you'd like to trade some IFLT there here's the markets list below.

http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-IFLT.htm

http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-DOG-IFLT.htm

Even more good news, Bleutrade+Livecoin could send IFLT to 5 sat and above, is it possible to get on C-cex and Cryptopia?

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 04:21:39 AM

Hey we have some more good news, thanks for supporting with the bounty promotion and Bleutrade gave us more info that they're now looking to add more coins potentially in August, so with continued community growth as now there's a decent chance we can get listed. Right now also we're looking to add IFLT to two other exchanges soon and may release some new Merchants programs early if can afford it to decentralize more capital flow and interest.

Also there's a new exchange coinsmarkets.com which recently added some new markets for IFLT, the exchange is still small but with some more attention and users with layout development it could grow to be larger in the future. If you'd like to trade some IFLT there here's the markets list below.

http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-IFLT.htm

http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-DOG-IFLT.htm

Even more good news, Bleutrade+Livecoin could send IFLT to 5 sat and above, is it possible to get on C-cex and Cryptopia?

With the current distribution and userbase size it could go much higher then 5 sat with additional exchanges, and also about Cryptopia they would've been a great choice last month but the exchange fees skyrocketed lately due to them being priced in DOT, but if the price doesn't normalize again later maybe we can talk with them and negotiate a lower rate. Coinexchange.io is currently in que and looking to do some new merchant programs as well for this summer.

I think C-cex's delisting policy is too unrealistic to run a real store of value, but if you're really interested in IFLT trading there you can email them also and let us know their offer.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
PanosGr36

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:13:55 PM

We need more people to buy and stake this coin, that will made the price climbing higher, also need more promotion on other forum.
Hello all. Proud member of iflt community. I deposited a decent amount 3 days ago and still i cant see any stakes. My wallet is synced, unlocked some 6-8 hours daily and the weight around 1.600.000, yet i dont receive any stakes. Do i have to do something else in the settings or smt? Missed the poswallet days..

You'll eventually get a reward don't worry.  Currently theres a relatively high network weight.  And yes staking 24/7 is how coins work, if it could be done offline everyone would be doing it hardcore.

Yes, it worked.. couple of hours later.. the staking was much satisfying i must say. Thank u
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:53:49 PM

With the current distribution and userbase size it could go much higher then 5 sat with additional exchanges, and also about Cryptopia they would've been a great choice last month but the exchange fees skyrocketed lately due to them being priced in DOT, but if the price doesn't normalize again later maybe we can talk with them and negotiate a lower rate. Coinexchange.io is currently in que and looking to do some new merchant programs as well for this summer.

Honestly, no matter the cost, cryptopia should be a priority. They are getting huge swells of volume lately and looking like they're going to be the next Bittrex with every cheap coin going 1000%+ in a day once people find them. Inflationcoin would be 50 satoshi. Don't believe me? Look what happened to IncaCoin today: a coin with 8 billion coin cap. And that's not to mention Cryptopia isn't a scum exchange known for scamming people once coins begin to get big movements, like Inflationcoin will. Yobit will be a liability in the near future.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=NKA_BTC

Make cryptopia listing a priority. If you will not, I will do it myself. This will give confidence in IFLT and allow us to move our community away from the known scam exchange that is likely keeping perception negative. I say this as a major holder of IFLT. Yobit must be done away with and Cryptopia made our main exchange. It's really only by the grace of god we can even deposit/withdraw IFLT from yobit at all. That will change, and that will affect liquidity in a huge way. I cannot stress this enough: when Yobit sees a chance to rob a developer/community by having "wallet problems" suddenly when a coin begins to get price movement they always take their chance.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
PanosGr36

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:24:45 PM

Honestly, no matter the cost, cryptopia should be a priority. They are getting huge swells of volume lately and looking like they're going to be the next Bittrex with every cheap coin going 1000%+ in a day once people find them. Inflationcoin would be 50 satoshi. Don't believe me? Look what happened to IncaCoin today: a coin with 8 billion coin cap. And that's not to mention Cryptopia isn't a scum exchange known for scamming people once coins begin to get big movements, like Inflationcoin will. Yobit will be a liability in the near future.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=NKA_BTC

Make cryptopia listing a priority. If you will not, I will do it myself. This will give confidence in IFLT and allow us to move our community away from the known scam exchange that is likely keeping perception negative. I say this as a major holder of IFLT. Yobit must be done away with and Cryptopia made our main exchange. It's really only by the grace of god we can even deposit/withdraw IFLT from yobit at all. That will change, and that will affect liquidity in a huge way. I cannot stress this enough: when Yobit sees a chance to rob a developer/community by having "wallet problems" suddenly when a coin begins to get price movement they always take their chance.

What happened to nka today was incredible indeed. I like Cryptopia too and i'd like see IFLT listed there, pretty soon.  Smiley
PanosGr36

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:33:12 PM

Yet its nearly the 4th day without a payment, no matter the fact that my wallet is 24/7 unlocked for that period of time..
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:45:23 PM

Personally I would aim at coinexchange.io, all those people talking about topia already bagged up and setup their exit sales and are shopping coinexchange while everyone is at topia.
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:56:41 PM

Yet its nearly the 4th day without a payment, no matter the fact that my wallet is 24/7 unlocked for that period of time..

I stake just fine. Is the little arrow on the bottom right of your wallet green or not? If so, how many coins are you staking with? Also, are all of your coins in the same address in the wallet?

Personally I would aim at coinexchange.io, all those people talking about topia already bagged up and setup their exit sales and are shopping coinexchange while everyone is at topia.

An exchange like Cryptopia is getting bigger faster than coinexchange imho, but how much does coinexchange cost to get listed? For cryptopia it's ~1 BTC. Something I could easily afford myself.

What happened to nka today was incredible indeed. I like Cryptopia too and i'd like see IFLT listed there, pretty soon.  Smiley

If you and others would like I can start a pool to get on Cryptopia, otherwise I'm just buying the DOT myself.

PanosGr36

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:02:22 AM

I stake just fine. Is the little arrow on the bottom right of your wallet green or not? If so, how many coins are you staking with? Also, are all of your coins in the same address in the wallet?

An exchange like Cryptopia is getting bigger faster than coinexchange imho, but how much does coinexchange cost to get listed? For cryptopia it's ~1 BTC. Something I could easily afford myself.

The little arrow is green. Im staking 820k in the same adress.. is it possible that i'll get all the stakes at once?

If you and others would like I can start a pool to get on Cryptopia, otherwise I'm just buying the DOT myself.
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:05:34 AM

The little arrow is green. Im staking 820k in the same adress.. is it possible that i'll get all the stakes at once?

With 820k you should get a stake in approximately 4-5 days, of about 100k I believe, so if your wallet's been unlocked and the coins settled for 4 days then you should be on your way to having your first chunk of coins soon. What does it say on your stake weight and expected reward time?

PanosGr36

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:12:16 AM

With 820k you should get a stake in approximately 4-5 days, of about 100k I believe, so if your wallet's been unlocked and the coins settled for 4 days then you should be on your way to having your first chunk of coins soon. What does it say on your stake weight and expected reward time?

weight 2.130.000..expected time 2 days (but i've seen 3 or 4 then 2 again.. it hasnt a steady rhythm).
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:20:34 AM

weight 2.130.000..expected time 2 days (but i've seen 3 or 4 then 2 again.. it hasnt a steady rhythm).

Because "stake weight" is alot like network difficulty, the more people stake, the harder it is. It will fluxuate a bit as people move coins in/out of staking. You'll notice a huge drop in stake difficulty once the price increases, usually due to people taking coins out of their wallets.

There's a debug command you can issue "getstakinginfo" inside the debug command window in help->debug window->console

Mine reads:
Code:
{
"enabled" : true,
"staking" : true,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 127.87901886,
"search-interval" : 1,
"weight" : 70902526,
"netstakeweight" : 11967069818,
"expectedtime" : 10126
}

where "expectedtime" is my average time to secure a stake, in seconds. what does yours say?

PanosGr36

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:32:46 AM

Because "stake weight" is alot like network difficulty, the more people stake, the harder it is. It will fluxuate a bit as people move coins in/out of staking. You'll notice a huge drop in stake difficulty once the price increases, usually due to people taking coins out of their wallets.

There's a debug command you can issue "getstakinginfo" inside the debug command window in help->debug window->console

Mine reads:
Code:
{
"difficulty" : 127.87901886,
"weight" : 70902526,
"netstakeweight" : 11967069818,
"expectedtime" : 10126
}

where "expectedtime" is my average time to secure a stake, in seconds. what does yours say?

mine:

{
"difficulty" : 120.29340274,
"weight" : 2149346,
"netstakeweight" : 9413915376,
"expectedtime" : 262793
}
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:36:08 AM

[pyramid of quotes]

Yeah, that's about 72 hours, or 3 days assuming no network difficulty variance. you're probably well on your way to getting your stake now, just make sure your wallet is on and unlocked and you leave your computer on. Sorry if it seems a bit demeaning but sometimes people forget to leave their computer on all the time and think staking works in spurts..

PanosGr36

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:39:17 AM

[pyramid of quotes]

Yeah, that's about 72 hours, or 3 days assuming no network difficulty variance. you're probably well on your way to getting your stake now, just make sure your wallet is on and unlocked and you leave your computer on. Sorry if it seems a bit demeaning but sometimes people forget to leave their computer on all the time and think staking works in spurts..

u're right. thank u for the help and info. I'll let u know pretty soon, i guess. Take care..
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 07:20:57 AM

We need more people to buy and stake this coin, that will made the price climbing higher, also need more promotion on other forum.
Hello all. Proud member of iflt community. I deposited a decent amount 3 days ago and still i cant see any stakes. My wallet is synced, unlocked some 6-8 hours daily and the weight around 1.600.000, yet i dont receive any stakes. Do i have to do something else in the settings or smt? Missed the poswallet days..

For you to earn a stake, just keep your wallet and computer on 24/7.

I earn stakes daily by doing that. Cheesy
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:39:11 AM

[pyramid of quotes]

u're right. thank u for the help and info. I'll let u know pretty soon, i guess. Take care..

Dont worry about not getting regular stakes, right now there is average daily stake ~2% if you are not geting stake like 10 days via unluck, then you get about 20% it will round up up to 30 days

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Scr00geMcDuck

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:59:14 AM

[/quote]

To add a coin to Cryptopia, need 200,000 DOT.
The amount is not so big, I think it will not be difficult if the whole community to buy a few DOT coins
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:53:05 PM

To add a coin to Cryptopia, need 200,000 DOT.
The amount is not so big, I think it will not be difficult if the whole community to buy a few DOT coins

Since BTC is going through the fork drama right now and DOT is currently in maintenance on Cryptopia I'll wait to start the pool until I can safely have a donation address be used by others. I'd let people donate IFLT but I don't need any of that and DOT/BTC will just make it simpler. Besides, every IFLT is precious at this point.

So, to repeat, sometime next week I'll be starting a DOT/BTC pool to get IFLT on Cryptopia, if I don't just buy it myself pending some black swan on DOT. Or sooner depending on when the BTC and/or DOT maintenance period passes.

Hamukione

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:28:36 AM

Anyone here willing to sell some coins for 1 sat each?

Would be interested in about 0.03 BTC worth of coins.

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: