Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:07:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96789 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:49:17 AM

I still believe it should come with a rebranding. "Inflation" does not carry a positive meaning at all.

And it would be the right time to do it, with a completely new client/wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:55:43 AM

I still believe it should come with a rebranding. "Inflation" does not carry a positive meaning at all.

And it would be the right time to do it, with a completely new client/wallet.

I'm pretty sure  the dev does not want to rebrand at the current moment, or at least isn't taking suggestions for a rebranding title yet.  Time will tell!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MisterPresident

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:39:42 AM

We see the impulses of the movement, this indicates a good growth when everything will be updated and run, + listing on the exchange www.livecoin.net. We are at the beginning of the sunshine

InflationCoin (IFLT)
$0.000100 USD (941.41%)
6.014e-09 BTC (796.63%)

Market Cap
$3 407 376 USD
204 BTC

Volume (24h)
$2 582 USD
0.15 BTC

Circulating Supply
33,935,308,262 IFLT
kabarbogor

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:19:19 AM

We see the impulses of the movement, this indicates a good growth when everything will be updated and run, + listing on the exchange www.livecoin.net. We are at the beginning of the sunshine

InflationCoin (IFLT)
$0.000100 USD (941.41%)
6.014e-09 BTC (796.63%)

Market Cap
$3 407 376 USD
204 BTC

Volume (24h)
$2 582 USD
0.15 BTC

Circulating Supply
33,935,308,262 IFLT

wish lucky for holder this IFLT coin, a market is growing. fast, cheap and secure Smiley

InflationCoin (IFLT)
$0.000097 USD (980.70%)
6.064e-09 BTC (892.11%)
Market Cap
$3,280,795 USD
206 BTC
Volume (24h)
$2,517 USD
0.16 BTC
Circulating Supply
33,938,154,426 IFLT
MadMac

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:56:56 PM

I'm pretty sure  the dev does not want to rebrand at the current moment, or at least isn't taking suggestions for a rebranding title yet.  Time will tell!
Yes, it's at a vulnerable state. Exchanges do host IFLT, people know it under this name, and it has a community. I would not push it down the throat of everyone, but as LTC will introduce Lightning, maybe there could be a similar way to move away from the "Inflation" term. Maybe it could just keep the IFLT and name it "Incredible Faster than Light Thing" Cheesy....ideas would be great.
bgm

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:56:18 PM

I'm pretty sure  the dev does not want to rebrand at the current moment, or at least isn't taking suggestions for a rebranding title yet.  Time will tell!
Yes, it's at a vulnerable state. Exchanges do host IFLT, people know it under this name, and it has a community. I would not push it down the throat of everyone, but as LTC will introduce Lightning, maybe there could be a similar way to move away from the "Inflation" term. Maybe it could just keep the IFLT and name it "Incredible Faster than Light Thing" Cheesy....ideas would be great.

The name inflation is relevant only to the initial pos distribution of this coin.
I like it because when all is said and done, this coin will deflate. So it should actually be called deflationcoin lol.
MadMac

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:24:33 PM

Give it some meaningful name.

We should build up on that inflation thing, that is the big amount of coins available. Unlike some think, a huge coin supply is not a bad thing. Look at IOTA, they count in Mega and GigaIOTA. If this should go into micro payments, the more is the better. We have enough value storage coins like Bitcoin with just a few millions available. But we do not really have coins with practical usage. That is still a market to be explored and established.
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:17:30 PM

It's good to see IFLT is still doing good these days. I love this coin. This was the first POS coin that I had in my portfolio. And it helped me a lot this year I cannot forget it. I'm coming back to invest with IFLT. Maybe in a couple of days from now.
thetevfik

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:53:10 PM

Finally there is action on IFLT.  I have so many.  Price is still 0.1 satoshi.
playersfun
Copper Member

Activity: 475
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:53:20 AM

xD yes very big action....haha. everybody has many iflt...so i think it is dead..
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:56:40 PM

xD yes very big action....haha. everybody has many iflt...so i think it is dead..

And what is behind that "think"? Any considerable fact?

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:05:16 AM

Finally there is action on IFLT.  I have so many.  Price is still 0.1 satoshi.

Considering DarkStar is very active, and is open to community suggestions, as well as the discussion of ideas for the future of IFLT, I am absolutely certain that this coin is not dead. The huge increase in BTC the last few weeks has certainly not helped IFLT, but we have a strong community, active members, solid staking support, and good infrastructure. This coin will be successful, just have to be patient. In fact look at BTC....2009 it was a joke, 2011 it was gaining some traction but everyone was calling for it to dump, hell people are still saying BTC will go nowhere yet BTC keeps breaking records frequently. Patience is a virtue, and HODLing IFLT will pay off....I will continue letting my coins stake.

Masternodes would make this coin extremely valuable...don't believe it, look at the masternode coins that are already available.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
zincra

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:19:41 AM

Finally there is action on IFLT.  I have so many.  Price is still 0.1 satoshi.

Considering DarkStar is very active, and is open to community suggestions, as well as the discussion of ideas for the future of IFLT, I am absolutely certain that this coin is not dead. The huge increase in BTC the last few weeks has certainly not helped IFLT, but we have a strong community, active members, solid staking support, and good infrastructure. This coin will be successful, just have to be patient. In fact look at BTC....2009 it was a joke, 2011 it was gaining some traction but everyone was calling for it to dump, hell people are still saying BTC will go nowhere yet BTC keeps breaking records frequently. Patience is a virtue, and HODLing IFLT will pay off....I will continue letting my coins stake.

Masternodes would make this coin extremely valuable...don't believe it, look at the masternode coins that are already available.

People expecting miracles, at first even devs have life so it totaly okay they are not showing up every day, second development and block chain takes time to settle, and third People shoulnt just expect things to happen but also help things to happen, if they are not willing to help they have no right to whine. Im rather passive also but i dont whine and just collecting adional cheap coins.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
fynxgloire

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:13:13 AM

Hi,
is this coin mineable?
if so can someone point me to a pool?
JTGraf

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:36:06 AM

Hi,
is this coin mineable?
POS only
zincra

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:32:23 PM

Hi,
is this coin mineable?
POS only

Mining period was 3 months when it started now its just POS

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Klo-Sa3uf3r

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:29:46 AM

which pool is working and stable?!
zincra

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:49:34 PM

which pool is working and stable?!

What pool? there is no pool couse coin is not minable anymore. It proof of stake.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
btc00

Activity: 361
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 02:27:16 PM

cryptopia closed btc/infl  bad news  Embarrassed

https://t.me/crypto_tops aвтopcкий кaнaл вeдy c 2017 гoдa
http://retrodrop.pro coфт пpoeкт для cибилдepoв/peтpoдpпoepoв пoд мeтaмacк
zincra

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:24:15 PM

cryptopia closed btc/infl  bad news  Embarrassed

dosent matter much, price is less than 0.1 sat, so BTC/IFLT tradeing pair is not needed actually, As Price will rise, they will restore tradeing pair

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: