Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:14:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96787 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:33:49 PM

The price of IFLT is falling faster than the staking rate, whats the deal here?  Eroding the market cap of the coin helps nobody, Im curious why someone would sell coins for less than they purchased them for in the past. The price of the coin is at a record low, is there and end in sight?

In my opinion the issue is that the price has dropped below one sat.

Anything below one sat has an artificial pressure against it... it is harder to buy with Bitcoin and that alone makes it uninteresting.

We either dig back to 1 sat or languish, I'd hazard to guess.  If you have a ton of these, it might be worth it to actually buy more... haha!

Yep problem is yobit opened doge market, thats why price droped below 1 sat.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:09:29 PM

do you guys think with 80% price gonna fly high now?
Anybody know how many coins total?
And masternode in future?

80% will only slow down price declination.
I am following few coins and I can say that master nodes are giving them fresh money and price will go up.
Don't know what is devs opinion regarding master nodes.

Masternodes are suggested in past, but i think masternodes are not good with 80% stakeing rate.  IT could give fast boost on market but it dosend ensure thriving.

True, maybe the masternodes will be implemented after the halving at 8% and to give the masternodes something like 2x or 3x the amount of normal POS.

I don't know how to put in equation are master nodes good at this moment or not. But coin needs something that will increase price. If we keep coin in wallet and stake it only that will not increase the price. Either BTC has to go down or dev and we have to make come up with an idea that will make this coin interesting and move it from the bottom.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
zincra

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:36:40 PM

I am following few coins and I can say that master nodes are giving them fresh money and price will go up.

Masternodes are suggested in past, but i think masternodes are not good with 80% stakeing rate.  IT could give fast boost on market but it dosend ensure thriving.

True, maybe the masternodes will be implemented after the halving at 8% and to give the masternodes something like 2x or 3x the amount of normal POS.

I don't know how to put in equation are master nodes good at this moment or not. But coin needs something that will increase price. If we keep coin in wallet and stake it only that will not increase the price. Either BTC has to go down or dev and we have to make come up with an idea that will make this coin interesting and move it from the bottom.

We all can offer ideas and some ideas are doable by ourself, other like programming will be for dev.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
BitKing3000

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:57:56 AM

It would seem that anyone who paid more than 1sat for these coins is stuck with them.

And that appears to be the same story for just about any high staking coin right now, all the small cryptos are about 1/10th their price from 3 weeks ago.
YaYMiner

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:39:47 AM

It would seem that anyone who paid more than 1sat for these coins is stuck with them.

And that appears to be the same story for just about any high staking coin right now, all the small cryptos are about 1/10th their price from 3 weeks ago.

I'm mostly worried about not being able to sell them in the future if i plan on staking them for the whole year at 80% interest.

I like this coin though and will hold it because i get great payouts like several times a day. I just have a feeling that something good will happen in the future with it.
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:29:30 AM

I don't think masternodes would be a bad idea considering at this point the coin is literally as cheap as you can get a coin to be honest about it. But something will have to be done I don't believe that simply lowering the staking rate was enough because you still have a years worth of 800% currency out there floating around and some of it still staking for the 80% so that is automatic going to inspire huge amounts of selling pressure no this coin needs an actual use (i.e. paying for digital goods or services) or a burning to reduce the supply probably both to pull it from the sub-sat level in price.

MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:48:40 AM

I like this coin though and will hold it...
LOL, yeah, what else could you do with it right now....
I don't see it negative in any way, we are just down from 800% to 80%, still a sweet stake every now and then. The coin is rather active and there are a lot of people invested, involved and interested in IFLT. Thus long term perspectives are not bad at all. Crossing my fingers.
VanessaHeath

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:06:40 PM

wooow supply 10 billion
YaYMiner

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:03:55 PM

Glad to see the BTC market on this coin is active at Coinsmarket. Makes me feel a little more secure staking this coin knowing people are still buying Smiley
MadMac

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:19:50 AM

It always has been active. There are no problems like with Ember, it's running stable, stakes stable, community is alive. It's one of the good shitcoins Smiley
YaYMiner

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:02:11 AM

It always has been active. There are no problems like with Ember, it's running stable, stakes stable, community is alive. It's one of the good shitcoins Smiley

I tend to agree Smiley Love the stakes even at 80%
zincra

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:25:44 PM

Buying IFLTs in yobit wit 0.003 doges each avaible about 890k.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
MadMac

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:17:51 AM

The price is stuck in nowhere territory. It does not matter in the long run. It will one day go up or it will die, either way, it does not really matter.

The coin is fun to play with, I have a 9 digits number, it stakes great, it made me learning a lot and I will hodl IFLT. One day it may reach 1 BTC Satoshi, that would make it worth then perhaps 10000$ (1 BTC), who knows. If not, then not.

I don't see anyone working on real world applicability unfortunately. That Android Wallet was a one day star but did not move from there. I could imagine IFLT as micropayment coin, bank the unbanked, like OmiseGo and TenX do, just at a lower price. But for this there would have to be some ecosystem and people put into place.
MadMac

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:55:59 PM

It's up 170% today according to coinmarketcap.com. Let's rock Smiley
MadMac

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:05:22 PM

Breasts shopping? Hahaha...I like that. Where do you do that?
dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:07:58 PM

darkstar away since when ?
derzsia

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:11:33 PM

The price is down and down..sorry for IFLT.
zincra

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:16:27 AM

We Can't Actually State That Bitcoin will slip Effortlessly, Bitcoin Is able of  Empowering Individuals To its Crypto-Forex, by which indicates Bitcoin will be the Best one of the better oins we have, Yes, Bitcoin Will Survive. We Will Just Have to most probably Mindcd That in certain Case Addititionally there is an additional Coins That is Appearing, But to keep in mind Bitcoin Is the Best And Bitcoinewill not be A it Will Just Carry on A Brief History.

lol bitcoin is not best it has alot of design flaws. Right now it just popular but it doomed to fail. FIrst reason is Its minable coin which total cap reaches 2038 years so no one will mine and no trancisions. Second it has only 8 decimials  and soon trancisions fees are too much and cheapest thing can be 1 satoshi evan if 1 sat is worth 10 dollars, and bitcoin is too slow. It can be faster than banks but still too slow

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Miner-room101

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:20:03 PM

I ue for online virtual support - breasts shopping and adult exhibsts the website world wide web.VKcams.org NSFWi

This might help with your shopping needs

https://www.bigboobscoin.info/home

Smiley

DarkStar1O9 (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 10:46:05 AM

IFLT Update 11/24/2017:

The InflationCoin Twitter is currently inaccessible from a password reset lock on the account with an expired email domain, and will be looking for a new social media manager to run an alternate page with the latest updates and offers. Please send an email to info@inflationcoin.org if you're interested in hosting another Twitter account, another Twitter page which is also still operating is InflationCoin Brazil.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: