Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96787 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 11:41:22 PM

I do not understand. In the official anouncement they say the maximum supply is 10 billions.
But already we have 32 billions coin.
What is the explaination ?

because the dev didnt told the truth that it will surpass  max supply 10 billion . he had more the 500 million and the staking rate was/is  2.2 percent daily. its lots of staking on daily basis. so he didnt bother to tell us and i believe almost nobody checked the source code. every body believe him... I thought the same  that it will not be more than max supply 10 billion

lol this is takeover project and this dev didnt know the fact, some information was from last dev.

lol ..you sure about that//!DarkStar1O9  didnt knew the facts... well when he is staking daily 350 million inflation coin... i guess he just became the greed man

Is he the reason there is such a big drop in price? I don't understand how a coins goes from 800% to 80% and decreases in value. It should increase because it is more rare and the staking rate has slowed down so much.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:10:43 AM

I do not understand. In the official anouncement they say the maximum supply is 10 billions.

because the dev didnt told the truth that it will surpass  max supply 10 billion . he had more the 500 million and the staking rate was/is  2.2 percent daily. its lots of staking on daily basis. so he didnt bother to tell us and i believe almost nobody checked the source code. every body believe him... I thought the same  that it will not be more than max supply 10 billion

lol this is takeover project and this dev didnt know the fact, some information was from last dev.

lol ..you sure about that//!DarkStar1O9  didnt knew the facts... well when he is staking daily 350 million inflation coin... i guess he just became the greed man

Is he the reason there is such a big drop in price? I don't understand how a coins goes from 800% to 80% and decreases in value. It should increase because it is more rare and the staking rate has slowed down so much.

first reason is Bitcoin price fast rise. Where alot of people convertet they iflt fast to BTC.

Second reason is there were alot of opurtinist who didn care about coin and project but only fast profit. So they sold as soon as Stake rate decreased.

third reason is people have little patience about development of project and are not ready to help out community, so right now there is left mostly loyal stakers who dont sell so there is small volume. I buy more coins slowly,

But if you care about fast profit you are in wrong place. But if you care about coin then look about 2-5 years perspective and you will get nice profit and every one who can help project and community is giving their due to help price a rise and make project succeful, but just siting and doing nothing will not move a price

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:20:26 AM

first reason is Bitcoin price fast rise. Where alot of people convertet they iflt fast to BTC.

Second reason is there were alot of opurtinist who didn care about coin and project but only fast profit. So they sold as soon as Stake rate decreased.

third reason is people have little patience about development of project and are not ready to help out community, so right now there is left mostly loyal stakers who dont sell so there is small volume. I buy more coins slowly,

But if you care about fast profit you are in wrong place. But if you care about coin then look about 2-5 years perspective and you will get nice profit and every one who can help project and community is giving their due to help price a rise and make project succeful, but just siting and doing nothing will not move a price

Thats true plus I mean look at the fact the BCH is stealing a good chunk of the volume on all markets and everything is decreasing in value this will probably take some time to take off. Now the supply is a little ridiculous and very misleading I do agree with that. I also agree that volume has to come up eventually or the coin is going to inevitably face de-listment and that will be a disaster. I've turned my bot loose on the market to try and help keep it afloat but im not a whale and a coin like this you need some serious BTC to keep it alive so idk what else to do besides spread the word but everyone I know is turned off by the lack of volume.

legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:44:20 AM

Thats true plus I mean look at the fact the BCH is stealing a good chunk of the volume on all markets and everything is decreasing in value this will probably take some time to take off. Now the supply is a little ridiculous and very misleading I do agree with that. I also agree that volume has to come up eventually or the coin is going to inevitably face de-listment and that will be a disaster. I've turned my bot loose on the market to try and help keep it afloat but im not a whale and a coin like this you need some serious BTC to keep it alive so idk what else to do besides spread the word but everyone I know is turned off by the lack of volume.

We've got a good group of smart people in this community. I'm sure we can put our heads together and figure this out. obviously the first step is to figure out a way to get back to 1 sat and tear that wall away. If we can get back into 2-3 sat range we will see a substantial increase in volume, but we have to be able to hold it up as some of the "loyal" stakers will quickly begin dumping.

I firmly agree that the price of BTC and the uprise in volume of BCH is a big factor in the price of this coin, as BTC began moving very bullish not long before stake decreased. but with BTC dropping, Segwit 2X back in play, and the fluctuation of money in the market, I think we will see the next alt movement shortly after Nov 16th. In the meantime what can we do to generate some volume....obviously the coin isn't going to die, to many heavy hodlers for that to happen....maybe a 10-1 reverse split of the supply?

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:56:45 PM

I think the best way to increase the value of IFLT is increase the number of use cases where there the coin may be used: charity, gaming, sports betting, prediction markets, etc. Are there are products or services that can be bought with IFLT coins?On my side still staking IFLT, have a small loss but am undeterred and willing to support the coin in case development picks up again. Is there a Discord channel where investors are congregating?

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
zincra

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:02:14 PM

I think the best way to increase the value of IFLT is increase the number of use cases where there the coin may be used: charity, gaming, sports betting, prediction markets, etc. Are there are products or services that can be bought with IFLT coins?On my side still staking IFLT, have a small loss but am undeterred and willing to support the coin in case development picks up again. Is there a Discord channel where investors are congregating?

and addional to this member can offer goods and services for IFLTs. Such as webdesign, node hosting for different coins, game server hosting. Or selling like PC components or crypto goods, like physical coins, silver and cold bars or other goods. But there is too much coins in active circulation, top 10 holders should hold their coins and increase so price will going to rise.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
KryptoKoll.se

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:42:32 PM

Maybe it could be a good idea to make some airdrops to spread the coin and get new investors in?
dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:12:09 PM

so darkstar scammed people ?
zincra

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:37:29 PM

so darkstar scammed people ?

lol why you think that? Darkstar have been that who were trying to save this coin. This is not orginal thread

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
zincra

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:43:41 PM

Maybe it could be a good idea to make some airdrops to spread the coin and get new investors in?

At first i dont think its possible without breaking coin . Thouse coins who have been makeing airdrops most of them have writed that on code when they designed coin. So its possible to make givaways so there needs to be writed script what sends coins on different addresses from somobody address. SO if community decides to make give aways it should make donation pool for it. Couse Dev dont need to pay alone from his own pocket couse he didnt get thouse coins free he bought them and staked.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
BitKing3000

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:19:52 PM

The fact that Novaexchange is closing is also causing the price to drop, as traders sell there instead oif transferring them. I will be glad when all the btc pump and bch pump and exchange closings are finally done.
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:24:41 PM

Look where the real scams happen, right now that is in the extended Bitcoin family, BTC, BCH and newly since a day BTG. Not even the shit and scamcoins with similar names. And you complain, when a no-name shitcoin does not deliver in a few days whereas the big ripoffs took years to develop? Funky Cheesy

On a sitenote, IFLT still delivers sweet stakes every day, it's stable in price although very low, but there is nothing much you can lose anyway. So where is the problem? I don't see any.
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:15:02 AM

Well how hard would it be to create a parlay like app that would allow ppl to wager IFLT on things like gaming and competition? An example, I'm playing battlefield with a few friends and we setup a parlay pot on the match winner take all. It would need to be multisig compatible so someone could play referee in the match but realistically that should not be that hard of an app to build and it would catch on quick because its not limited to just the video game industry it could be two people playing chess in a park somewhere.  

the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:03:37 PM

Well how hard would it be to create a parlay like app that would allow ppl to wager IFLT on things like gaming and competition? An example, I'm playing battlefield with a few friends and we setup a parlay pot on the match winner take all. It would need to be multisig compatible so someone could play referee in the match but realistically that should not be that hard of an app to build and it would catch on quick because its not limited to just the video game industry it could be two people playing chess in a park somewhere.  

I like this idea. That will help for coin adoption. To play a game for IFLT. That would be cool! Smiley
Is there any coin that support parlay possibility?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:06:56 PM

do you guys think with 80% price gonna fly high now?
Anybody know how many coins total?
And masternode in future?

80% will only slow down price declination.
I am following few coins and I can say that master nodes are giving them fresh money and price will go up.
Don't know what is devs opinion regarding master nodes.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
zincra

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:51:20 PM

I am following few coins and I can say that master nodes are giving them fresh money and price will go up.

Masternodes are suggested in past, but i think masternodes are not good with 80% stakeing rate.  IT could give fast boost on market but it dosend ensure thriving.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:06:24 AM

China can be really inspired iflt a room with plenty of long term perspective
Alright, get them onboard! Smiley
BitKing3000

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:42:09 AM

The price of IFLT is falling faster than the staking rate, whats the deal here?  Eroding the market cap of the coin helps nobody, Im curious why someone would sell coins for less than they purchased them for in the past. The price of the coin is at a record low, is there and end in sight?
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:23:59 AM

Masternodes are suggested in past, but i think masternodes are not good with 80% stakeing rate.  IT could give fast boost on market but it dosend ensure thriving.

True, maybe the masternodes will be implemented after the halving at 8% and to give the masternodes something like 2x or 3x the amount of normal POS.
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:41:49 PM

The price of IFLT is falling faster than the staking rate, whats the deal here?  Eroding the market cap of the coin helps nobody, Im curious why someone would sell coins for less than they purchased them for in the past. The price of the coin is at a record low, is there and end in sight?

In my opinion the issue is that the price has dropped below one sat.

Anything below one sat has an artificial pressure against it... it is harder to buy with Bitcoin and that alone makes it uninteresting.

We either dig back to 1 sat or languish, I'd hazard to guess.  If you have a ton of these, it might be worth it to actually buy more... haha!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: