Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:21:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96789 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
micromaxim

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:30:48 AM

I believe that the coin still ahead, I'll buy another!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
igorwas

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:23:37 AM

For the popularization of the IFLT coin, I want to offer a game for coin holders and just gamblers!
-we will bet on the BTC
-transfer 10 000 IFLT to my wallet   i9rRCZCQX2mmHBdAbwYuMfTmsPBRYXf3Pc
- the winner (if the winners a few prize money is divided between them) receives 90% of all bets
-10% goes to the savings bank (JACK POT), which will be raffled off on 31.12.2017.

-to participate in the game must be transferred to the purse 10 000 IFLT
-write a post with your bet and indicate from which the transfer was made and the hash of the transfer

RAUND #6
Bets accepted until 00-00 hours 27,09,2017
The price will be fixed  30,09,2017  !!!! Today's Open  !!!!
 https://www.bitstamp.net/

no play

30,09,2017   btc \USD 4162.04  Today's Open

PLAY 0 IFLT  JACK POT 300 IFLT

RAUND #7
Bets accepted until 00-00 hours 07,10,2017
The price will be fixed  10,10,2017  !!!! Today's Open  !!!!
 https://www.bitstamp.net/
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:28:43 AM

the best way to make a coin and thread popular these days is an airdrop, look at ethereumDARK and deeponion threads, they are airdrops and very popular, it seems airdrops is the way to go.
dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:17:57 AM

the best way to make a coin and thread popular these days is an airdrop, look at ethereumDARK and deeponion threads, they are airdrops and very popular, it seems airdrops is the way to go.
airdrop is prohibited here on btctalk... so its a no go.
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:39:31 PM

Thought you could host airdrops just had to be its own thread. Regardless dev could host airdrop on discord if airdrop route is the way he/she wants to go.

zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:11:14 PM

And where should this airdrop come? People are invested time and money in coin. Adding new coins in circulaion can unbalance things and make this unfair for older coin users. I would rather suggest donation pool + website where new comers get some taste coins after they have shared coin in FB and twitter to make this popular

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Miner-room101

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:58:30 AM

And where should this airdrop come? People are invested time and money in coin. Adding new coins in circulaion can unbalance things and make this unfair for older coin users. I would rather suggest donation pool + website where new comers get some taste coins after they have shared coin in FB and twitter to make this popular

I don't think it would be possible to add new coins without an airdrop but I do like your idea for a donation pool and website.

dimitri

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:02:42 AM

can someone explain me what's going on with this transaction
Date: 9/30/2017 23:28
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 IFLT
Net amount: -656814.10556612 IFLT
Transaction ID: 2550ced03a6fc8e0dc94739149bfb0e35bba5aedc2bea2a18c61dca779d12948

Generated coins must mature 50 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.
I'm  staking on win wallet / no issues so far, but this one .. status - conflicted Huh

says - Generated but not accepted - Mined /// and than it shows me coin amount I was about to receive ~200k .. but instead of check-mark I have question-mark in front of the transaction.

kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:00:25 AM

The airdrops are not prohibited on the bitcointalk forum, posting your wallet address is. If were prohibited then how ethereum dark and deeponion could run their airdrops over here. Anyway you can use bitcoingarden for the airdrop/giveaways, there posting your wallet address is allowed. Cheers!
vithancodai

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:07:30 AM

Posting address is forbidden
The airdrops are not prohibited on the bitcointalk forum,
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:13:57 PM

Exposure is what this coin needs. Airdrops attract a lot of new people, but who knows if they will stay and stake or just dump and run on to the next airdrop.  The Ethereum Dark airdrop turned into a cluster (eventually resolved) because of all the newbie accounts wanting in on the action.  The soon to be released android wallet will be a major event for crypto because it will allow people to stake coins on their mobile.  The more demand the better off we all are.  
bgm

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:45:48 PM

can someone explain me what's going on with this transaction
Date: 9/30/2017 23:28
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 IFLT
Net amount: -656814.10556612 IFLT
Transaction ID: 2550ced03a6fc8e0dc94739149bfb0e35bba5aedc2bea2a18c61dca779d12948

Generated coins must mature 50 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.
I'm  staking on win wallet / no issues so far, but this one .. status - conflicted Huh

says - Generated but not accepted - Mined /// and than it shows me coin amount I was about to receive ~200k .. but instead of check-mark I have question-mark in front of the transaction.

The answer is in your own question. Someone found a block seconds before you did. Just wait it out and you will get an even bigger stake.
dimitri

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:13:15 PM

@bgm ...thanks for the answer ... I knew it's some kind of orphaned block / conflict kind issue... anyway   .. I'l try look it up on some other staking coin examples ... I know they all just copy the code from each other .. no one is bothering much to fix those kind of issues .. if it was not 100% clear to me as a programmer and the guy who already made his own blockchain/coin , etc .. I can just imagine the average joe questions and concerns.

kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:40:02 AM

Looking forward to the big updates coming soon from InflationCoin. Time for this coin to show it's true potential. Great stakes coming to mobile soon, real progress being made by the dev team. Probably the most undervalued crypto on the market right now.

This is true. Also we will see some movement on inflation price once the pos reward drops to 80%, i know it will happen this month, don't remember exactly the date (i must check the block explorer). After this drop in the inflation, we will see a movement upword in the price, i'm sure.
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:45:30 AM

Looking forward to the big updates coming soon from InflationCoin. Time for this coin to show it's true potential. Great stakes coming to mobile soon, real progress being made by the dev team. Probably the most undervalued crypto on the market right now.
I don't want to undermine this coin and still I don't see where the great potential of this coin really resides... Yes, it's a good coin to speculate and I don't see how this is the most undervalued coin in the market when there a are projects that have way more potential that IFLT and have a really low price. IFLT will stay around this price forever maybe and I say maybe it will reach 10sat and that is a really high prediction.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Miner-room101

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:16:35 AM

I don't want to undermine this coin and still I don't see where the great potential of this coin really resides... Yes, it's a good coin to speculate and I don't see how this is the most undervalued coin in the market when there a are projects that have way more potential that IFLT and have a really low price. IFLT will stay around this price forever maybe and I say maybe it will reach 10sat and that is a really high prediction.

It has had a quite unique distribution model with the high inflation which led to low price dumping on exchange which kept the volume up. I am interested te see what happens with the drop to 80% and will continue with my staking although if it hits 10sat I might have to take a nibble of that sweet price Smiley

ddude

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:14:10 PM

no buy orders at any exchange, so price is now below 1 sat.

CoinTracking.info CoinTracking.info - Your Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Calculator for all Digital Currencies
Simply the best way to track your digital assets accurately. Get live data for more than 5000 coins, assets and commodities. Track Gains & Balances from all your exchanges and wallets.
Need help? CoinTracking FAQ
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 09:25:10 AM

Still have been buy orders around the same price on the Alt basemarkets IFLT/ETH, IFLT/LTC, IFLT/MOON (recent price peak 400 sats, 1000 usd volume 10/03/2017), on Novaexchange which are less crowded. A little bit of aggressive selling on a slower day along with the Cryptopia site update with red order books made a little bit of people panic more. We just had another fair volume day with 20,000 usd on 2 sats around 6 days ago before this event happened, so with the scaling down to 80% coming early next month this looks to be a temporary cycle.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:42:17 PM

Still have been buy orders around the same price on the Alt basemarkets IFLT/ETH, IFLT/LTC, IFLT/MOON (recent price peak 400 sats, 1000 usd volume 10/03/2017), on Novaexchange which are less crowded. A little bit of aggressive selling on a slower day along with the Cryptopia site update with red order books made a little bit of people panic more. We just had another fair volume day with 20,000 usd on 2 sats around 6 days ago before this event happened, so with the scaling down to 80% coming early next month this looks to be a temporary cycle.

would you assume to see a big dump once we hit the 80% mark???..... i think people will just be trying to cash out at 1 sat at that point in time....im holding for next year.. i think this could easily hit 10-15 sats
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:27:54 PM

would you assume to see a big dump once we hit the 80% mark???..... i think people will just be trying to cash out at 1 sat at that point in time....im holding for next year.. i think this could easily hit 10-15 sats

i keep atlest 2 more years before i start slowly relese some coins. Hopefulyy i can take more active part on community soon

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: