Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:25:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96782 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lexzargo

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:23:19 AM

Where is the developer? Where to trade a coin really? What about the future of the coin?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:54:10 AM

Where is the developer? Where to trade a coin really? What about the future of the coin?

The dev is active, and currently working on the mobile wallets. Also there are attempts being made to get the yobit wallets updated so that full trading is available there. Progress is being made with InflationCoin, just be patient.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
lexzargo

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:38:43 PM

Thanks for the answer. I will wait
btc00

Activity: 361
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:02:13 PM

The dev is active, and currently working on the mobile wallets. Also there are attempts being made to get the yobit wallets updated so that full trading is available there. Progress is being made with InflationCoin, just be patient.

lol dev working on the mobile wallets 1 year ? no progress i think

https://t.me/crypto_tops aвтopcкий кaнaл вeдy c 2017 гoдa
http://retrodrop.pro coфт пpoeкт для cибилдepoв/peтpoдpпoepoв пoд мeтaмacк
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:46:32 AM

lol dev working on the mobile wallets 1 year ? no progress i think

Dev was  vacation and had things to do in his everyday life, he come back like 2 weeks ago, so he has not worked for mobile wallet 1 year.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
lexzargo

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

The deposit and withdrawal of funds is open on yobit.net
legion_miracle

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:23:19 PM

The deposit and withdrawal of funds is open on yobit.net

Thank you for posting this notice lex. As I have stated before the team is active, they are working on IFLT updates and resolving things such as the Yobit wallet. The dev was on vacation and taking care of some personal life matters, however he has not and will not abandon this project. InflationCoin is moving forward, and 2018 should be an exciting year. So enjoy the 80% POS while it lasts, because the next cycle drops to 8%

kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

Is there any official statement of this or is just an rumor. I would love to see a link to this, please!
zincra

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:53:42 AM

Is there any official statement of this or is just an rumor. I would love to see a link to this, please!

Which part you need statement. Go to discord and There you can speak with dev he vistis Discord sometimes. This is announcment Thread not a dev blog

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
legion_miracle

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:15:54 AM

Which part you need statement. Go to discord and There you can speak with dev he vistis Discord sometimes. This is announcment Thread not a dev blog

If you scroll back a page or two, you will find the mobile wallet screenshots for the updates. So yes this is official. Dev is active on discord, I run the twitter cohandle @IFLTcoin. I am more active here then on discord or telegram. 

paramind22

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:19:46 PM

I withdrew from Yobit on 2/19, it says it got to me but I don't see it in Wallet:

TX ID:  5a1532d1ceac1a863950490d75a026f6b334c4b6f201dea3a0a923e5bc4780d8

TX ID:  be3e254aea9bafca91eab275158eef3250f5ffa7342a4fa8104564dd012dca86

DarkStar1O9 (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:55:53 PM

I withdrew from Yobit on 2/19, it says it got to me but I don't see it in Wallet:

Those are smaller deposits but make sure to message Yobit support if you aren't able to unlock them on your receiving address.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:10:15 PM

Add to your digital portfolio or create alerts for InflationCoin on investing.com:
https://www.investing.com/currencies/iflt-usd-candlestick

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
paramind22

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:45:57 AM

Those are smaller deposits but make sure to message Yobit support if you aren't able to unlock them on your receiving address.

Contacted them, but I just noticed my cryptopia withdrawal didn't get to my wallet either.  I'm using the 1/8/17 wallet.

micromaxim

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:33:19 AM

developers where are you? what news? whether masternode?  Believe in a coin.
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:08:40 PM

Is there a statement that masternodes will be implemented? Or you are hoping to be? Cheers!
legion_miracle

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:33:40 AM

The team does recognize the community request for masternodes. It is something that hasn't been removed from the table, as of right now though there aren't details as to when or if it will be implemented, but even the survey I ran on the official co-twitter there was an overwhelming community want for masternodes. Let's see where 2018 takes us.

zincra

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:57:45 AM

The team does recognize the community request for masternodes. It is something that hasn't been removed from the table, as of right now though there aren't details as to when or if it will be implemented, but even the survey I ran on the official co-twitter there was an overwhelming community want for masternodes. Let's see where 2018 takes us.

Its hard to undrestand what purpose would Masternodes have right now. Only things are privatesend and instasend, but coin dont even have usuage to make it worth to develop thouse things. FIrst we need to create demand on market to be it worth

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
legion_miracle

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:14:30 AM

Its hard to undrestand what purpose would Masternodes have right now. Only things are privatesend and instasend, but coin dont even have usuage to make it worth to develop thouse things. FIrst we need to create demand on market to be it worth

Fully agree with you here. I would like to see other developments personally before masternodes are considered. I like the idea of using inflation coin for microtransactions, but even there we run into some of the same issues such as usage and demand. On the other hand one benefit of masternodes would be that the coin supply has been considered as an issue by the community (although I have explained with examples of why I disagree) masternodes could result in a large portion of coins being tied up for nodes, which would decrease circulating supply and potentially increase demand.

igorkupcov3009

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:43:09 AM

I wanted to check the growth charts by years, whether this coin is growing well. does anybody know?
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: