Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:10:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96789 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Viper99

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:01:15 PM

Everything comes to the point for who knows to wait will come investors who will buy its small walls and who will decide something other than to sell has 2 or 3 satochi .... do not worry
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:04:46 PM

I correctly understood - at the moment coins 10 000 000 +++ and an annual rate of 80%? I want to get a couple of payments after changing the bid and if the purse will continue to work well you can create one of the forum club coins! The goal of the club is to collect all the coin holders in one place and then convince them not to sell and withdraw all their orders with 2,3,4 ,,,, satoshi and keep the price for selling at least 20 satoshi! Agree 10 000 000 coins are a penny just 100 bitpoints for 1 satosh for 1000 holders of coins to buy up all the time and then dictate the price! what do you think?

Yea we would need a tool or method to convince holders to not sell.  But this is not easy most people want take some easy profits, which slows down coin development. My idea would be Some masternodes. or Increasing stakeing maturity for long time if its possible. about 2 weeks or even a month, so persons need to hold coins a longet to get stakes.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Viper99

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:14:14 PM

If there is a dev for the mobile wallet android iphone it shows up with Darkstar109 it would be a big step forward with the merchant program that would conceive it would be super news added to this a complete website and inflation would be fast Has 20 sat see +
igorwas

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:24:20 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 03:36:35 PM by igorwas

10 000 000 000 coins are very small money for large coin holders and if they think and appreciate the market and understand that you can easily monopolize and regulate the price of a coin by getting 1000 ++++ %%% but without doing so without knocking down the price in the market! For this you need to all together and on a general agreement to act and then you can turn 1 Satoshi invested in 1000 satoshi example to you BITB when I started it to untwist and advertise I bought 500 000 coins for 7 satoshi in a month the price was on stock exchanges 160 satoshi - !! Why not do with this coin a higher leap!
p\s
The coin owner must think and can add a coin FUACETHUB \ EOBOT \ INVESTBOX YOBIT \ .....
zincra

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:55:23 PM

10 000 000 000 coins are very small money for large coin holders and if they think and appreciate the market and understand that you can easily monopolize and regulate the price of a coin by getting 1000 ++++ %%% but without doing so without knocking down the price in the market! For this you need to all together and on a general agreement to act and then you can turn 1 Satoshi invested in 1000 satoshi example to you BITB when I started it to untwist and advertise I bought 500 000 coins for 7 satoshi in a month the price was on stock exchanges 160 satoshi - !! Why not do with this coin a higher leap!
p\s
The coin owner must think and can add a coin FUACETHUB \ EOBOT \ INVESTBOX YOBIT \ .....

how much in your opinion is large holder? Real Large investors come in if they see project advanced. BITB was long time very small project but had big ideas and no one working on it. To make Project Grow at first we need to grow community and then everyday users.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:33:12 PM

This is trading at 1 sat on Cryptopia. Is there any merit whatsoever to the business model? Or is this yet another coin going to zero in the long graveyard of small coins that go bust? I have done well with small cap PoS coins including Spectrecoin and Condensate.

I would like to hear a bullish long argument.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
zincra

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:46:34 PM

This is trading at 1 sat on Cryptopia. Is there any merit whatsoever to the business model? Or is this yet another coin going to zero in the long graveyard of small coins that go bust? I have done well with small cap PoS coins including Spectrecoin and Condensate.

I would like to hear a bullish long argument.

So what is your definition of succesful coin? Coin dont need a business model. Coin is currency, sometimes a asset, but never a Good/product for selling.

ESPERS and BITB is high cap coins what have value more than 1 sat. And they vale dosent come nor stakeing nor tradeing, but actually, from people use it as currency. IFLT has same potential, so if community will start offering services and goods for IFLT then it also rises its value, but first there needs to be community and we need to grow trust.

You sound like guy who just wishes to collect other people money from daily tradeing and dosend care about coin it self.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
igorwas

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:14:44 PM

I correctly understood - at the moment coins 10 000 000 +++ and an annual rate of 80%? I want to get a couple of payments after changing the bid and if the purse will continue to work well you can create one of the forum club coins! The goal of the club is to collect all the coin holders in one place and then convince them not to sell and withdraw all their orders with 2,3,4 ,,,, satoshi and keep the price for selling at least 20 satoshi! Agree 10 000 000 coins are a penny just 100 bitpoints for 1 satosh for 1000 holders of coins to buy up all the time and then dictate the price! what do you think?

Yea we would need a tool or method to convince holders to not sell.  But this is not easy most people want take some easy profits, which slows down coin development. My idea would be Some masternodes. or Increasing stakeing maturity for long time if its possible. about 2 weeks or even a month, so persons need to hold coins a longet to get stakes.

I think the owner of the coin can cover the investment plan YOBIT 0.2% per day for a period of 30 days that will save coins from the sale within 30 days and investors will be happy with 6% per month! There are invest plans 0.2% bitcoin \ doge \ ETH but IFLT I think it's more interesting since 2 Satoshi is very low price and its growth of 1000% bitcoin will not grow quickly
GTLatte

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:37:17 PM

I calculate it look like still on 800% APR and the wallet is still behave like 800% APR.
Someone can confirm on it?
Viper99

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:15:13 PM

For info last night's debossing is the dump of a single person apparently then there is no reason to panic while watching the block chain I have found this.
Viper99

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:17:14 PM

I have the impression that the community holds well has its parts overview
GTLatte

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:20:04 PM

For info last night's debossing is the dump of a single person apparently then there is no reason to panic while watching the block chain I have found this.

What you have find?
Viper99

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:21:34 PM

I find that the walls are interesting to allow the community to grow and to be able to enter at a really low price
Viper99

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:39:24 PM

Explorer - top 100 - rank 54
igorwas

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:48:40 AM

I think stockbrokers just using the information on the transition to 80% tried to collapse the price of a coin to buy it then for 1 satoshi is a common game of traders, coin holders have a good chance to redeem coins for 1-2 satoshi to a new go the price will reach 10 satoshi!
WHY SELL BY 2-3 ,,,,, SATOSHI WHEN YOU CAN SELL TO 10 SATOSHI!
infante

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:48:58 PM

I calculate it look like still on 800% APR and the wallet is still behave like 800% APR.

Yeah,confirmed. ROFL. The POS will change once 525600 POS blocks exist, not when the total number of blocks reach 525600.

Don't want to spoil anyone's party here...  Wink
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:19:24 PM

Yeah,confirmed. ROFL. The POS will change once 525600 POS blocks exist, not when the total number of blocks reach 525600.

Don't want to spoil anyone's party here...  Wink

I disagree the rewards have been reduced, it's just that older wallets which have been holding coins for over 1 month have a higher coin age factored in and also interrupted wallets that were previously offline both produce a slightly higher block reward interest. The code uses the same block index source that used to calculate the rewards for the PoW mining period, and Proof of Stake was active since the start of this chain.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:37:24 PM

You can't sell 1 sat coins.  This coin needs a serious public relations/marketing campaign, like maybe having seminars in how to use, invest and trade cryptocurrency and giving away 10,000 coins as an incentive to come, etc.  The sell wall on this to get to 3 sats is 4 BTC, although it looks like maybe it could get to 2 sats soon if enough people got behind it.

DarkStar1O9 (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:59:17 PM

You can't sell 1 sat coins.  This coin needs a serious public relations/marketing campaign, like maybe having seminars in how to use, invest and trade cryptocurrency and giving away 10,000 coins as an incentive to come, etc.  The sell wall on this to get to 3 sats is 4 BTC, although it looks like maybe it could get to 2 sats soon if enough people got behind it.

This coin has direct OTC service for BTC or fiat at best market rate. Whoever is panic selling now is wasting half of their money.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@darkstar1o9/inflationcoin-decentralized-peer-to-peer-trading-guide-via-wechat

Also not to mention the several alternative basemarkets IFLT is listed on through Novaexchange and Cryptopia, it doesn't only offer Bitcoin speculation.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
infante

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:20:39 PM

I disagree the rewards have been reduced, it's just that older wallets which have been holding coins for over 1 month have a higher coin age factored in and also interrupted wallets that were previously offline both produce a slightly higher block reward interest. The code uses the same block index source that used to calculate the rewards for the PoW mining period, and Proof of Stake was active since the start of this chain.

Not every block has the proof of stake bit set.
For instance block 99998 is a proof-of-stake block, while the next one is a proof-of-work block.
http://inflationcoin.thecryptochat.net/block/dddc355dcf98e9fd2ecf13182cabadd4f6041c7ebb5548e7b9d365c630ef09a1

Code:
	int nPoSHeight = GetPosHeight(pindex);
int64_t nSubsidy = 0;

if(nPoSHeight < YEARLY_POS_BLOCK_COUNT)
{
nSubsidy = 200 * nRewardCoinYear * nCoinAge / 365;
}

nPosHeight counts the number of PosBlocks to date, and this is compared to assign the reward. Currently, the chain at block 543195 has a nPoSHeight: 413594, which is still quite a bit lower than 525600.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: