Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:19:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96787 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:15:21 AM

Look up micro financing. It's particularly interesting for developing countries where many people don't have bank accounts, but a smart phone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:29:43 AM

Look up micro financing. It's particularly interesting for developing countries where many people don't have bank accounts, but a smart phone.

Like peer to peer lending

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Autumn

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:40:59 AM

which pool is working and stable?!
Install the IFLT wallet on your computer, download the blockchain, encrypt the wallet. Then you buy a couple of million IFLTs and send them to your wallet. Unlock it for POS and there you go. Staking will start 24h after the coins are mature. So more you have so more and faster you can stake.
POS reward ratio is what? How often is the reward distribution cycle?
MadMac

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:14:07 AM

Like peer to peer lending
Could be one application, yes.
akamy789

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:21:09 AM

What is micropaymants? Is it a small amount of financing? Who are the beneficiaries?
MadMac

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:13:04 AM

What is micropaymants? Is it a small amount of financing? Who are the beneficiaries?

Google is your friend Smiley
MadMac

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:27:06 AM

General article about micro financing as this seems to be of some interest here after all Smiley

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microfinance
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:09:45 AM

which pool is working and stable?!
Install the IFLT wallet on your computer, download the blockchain, encrypt the wallet. Then you buy a couple of million IFLTs and send them to your wallet. Unlock it for POS and there you go. Staking will start 24h after the coins are mature. So more you have so more and faster you can stake.
POS reward ratio is what? How often is the reward distribution cycle?

The PoS ratio is 80% per year.
MadMac

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:23:03 PM

I'd be happy to discuss some opportunities, implications and possibilities related to micro financing, but not here. I don't know what the background is, who is developer, who is doing what, if, for IFLT. But yeah. We could talk. I'm invested enough to run a masternode which I would not do either way. So let's talk future.
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:23:47 PM

I see 2 camps here. One that want to maximize their profit, thus burn coins, reduce supply and make masternodes to get higher stakes. Not good! And the other one that looks into practical applicability of the coin. I see myself in the second camp. I'm happy to see a huge amount of tiny coins floating around. I said already that micro financing would be a great application and IFLT would be right sized for just that. Not too few coins that would be too expensive (forget about satoshis, count full numbers) and not too many that look inflationary for that purpose (like IOTA would be, but they have another target).

So, again, I think we need to discuss strategy here, not marketing, technicalities or short term rubbish. Rebranding would be an important part, if the strategy is decided. And I would like to see it going into micro payment direction. And we have an Android wallet for this already, of course it would need major rework, but the basics are there already.

I agree with your opening statement. Although I did mention masternodes I too would lean more to camp 2. I do feel that masternodes are a good way to secure coin longevity but at 80% that would put this coin into an inflationary stage that there are just way to many coins. However, if masternodes could be implemented alongside of something like you have stated here such as micro financing, we could preserve longevity while creating a viable use-case for IFLT. I like the way you think, and look forward to reading more of your ideas.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
MadMac

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:28:33 AM

I don't think masternodes are necessary. There is sufficient support in the network for IFLT. I have ~6...8 connections all the time, so we don't really need masternodes. Should focus on application, that becomes more and more key, not value, not community, not bubbles. Practical application, and the rest will fall in place.
Mobile wallet maybe a driver here. People need to start using coins. Like that Pizza for 100000 BTC some years back.
rolanvien

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:06:13 AM

I do not understand. Total supply is 10 billion, but coimaketcap announced over 34 billion?
zincra

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:11:32 AM

I do not understand. Total supply is 10 billion, but coimaketcap announced over 34 billion?

10 billion is not max supply, it was set by last developer

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
MadMac

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:09:07 AM

What does it matter? So more so better. You folks need to understand the dynamics. And I don't know if Darkstar is aware of it. Could need a bit more of transparency in terms of development and people involved.
zincra

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:02:10 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 05:53:17 PM by zincra

What does it matter? So more so better. You folks need to understand the dynamics. And I don't know if Darkstar is aware of it. Could need a bit more of transparency in terms of development and people involved.

Transparency is always good, but actually not neccesary. Ihave worked on project managements where is almost 0 communication, but still admims will work for they plans. Yea Forum is always place to whine and there is always alot of people who are discontent. But what does is matter

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
MadMac

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:45:06 AM

We will probably sit here in a year from now now argue the same things Smiley. IFLT wont die, wont make us rich, but hey, we have been Millionaires Smiley
kabarbogor

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:23:41 AM

We will probably sit here in a year from now now argue the same things Smiley. IFLT wont die, wont make us rich, but hey, we have been Millionaires Smiley

lovely iflt coin. 2018 will BOOMMMMM
the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:54:15 AM

Haha, agree! Smiley

Speaking about future updates and wallets. IFLT have really stable wallet. I am staking IFLT for few months. Never had problem with IFLT wallet.
Have only one remark. Transaction limit of 100M should be removed, since value of the coin is very low.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
MadMac

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:16:55 AM

Yeah, same here, on the way to become billionaires.

I lost a few millions, or so I think, that went not through due to the 100m limit. Spilt is since then, keep it below 100m and let it stake.

I love the huge supply, wrote that before, but application is still missing.
YaYMiner

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:39:40 AM

I myself have been a huge supporter of inflationcoin. Great payouts, stable wallet, the dev is still active. I've been staking inflationcoin for only 4 months and seen my balance just rise, rise, rise and now i finally see movement on some markets. Once the dev makes some updates this coin will fly. I just have a good feeling about it Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: