Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:21:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96787 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Balagyr

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:03:04 AM

IFLT Update 11/24/2017:

The InflationCoin Twitter is currently inaccessible from a password reset lock on the account with an expired email domain, and will be looking for a new social media manager to run an alternate page with the latest updates and offers. Please send an email to info@inflationcoin.org if you're interested in hosting another Twitter account, another Twitter page which is also still operating is InflationCoin Brazil.

what about the purse on crypto? Did you contact them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:13:45 AM

IFLT Update 11/24/2017:

The InflationCoin Twitter is currently inaccessible from a password reset lock on the account with an expired email domain, and will be looking for a new social media manager to run an alternate page with the latest updates and offers. Please send an email to info@inflationcoin.org if you're interested in hosting another Twitter account, another Twitter page which is also still operating is InflationCoin Brazil.

We'll check the status on the data migration at Cryptopia and you can also email support yourself, they usually respond pretty fast.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:59:51 AM

IFLT Update 11/24/2017:

We'll check the status on the data migration at Cryptopia and you can also email support yourself, they usually respond pretty fast.

theres any other new to us ? it's so silent here...
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:35:53 AM

IFLT Update 11/24/2017:

theres any other new to us ? it's so silent here...

Is adding to livecoin still up of plans?

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:51:55 PM

The price is stuck in nowhere territory. It does not matter in the long run. It will one day go up or it will die, either way, it does not really matter.

The coin is fun to play with, I have a 9 digits number, it stakes great, it made me learning a lot and I will hodl IFLT. One day it may reach 1 BTC Satoshi, that would make it worth then perhaps 10000$ (1 BTC), who knows. If not, then not.

I don't see anyone working on real world applicability unfortunately. That Android Wallet was a one day star but did not move from there. I could imagine IFLT as micropayment coin, bank the unbanked, like OmiseGo and TenX do, just at a lower price. But for this there would have to be some ecosystem and people put into place.

I agree with this statement, the price is just suppressed too much by the inflation tbh and now it doesn't even have the volume to stay alive another year to reach 8% and there is no other appeal to buy inflation other then it stakes at 80%. If I were in control of this coin I would attempt to breath life back into the project by either a rebrand or honestly the best option a coin swap. XLR just did one to enable masternodes and so far so good it seems to have work the project is gaining steam. Just my two sats on what could be done...wow thats worth a lot of inflation actually. Roll Eyes Grin

DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 07:16:10 PM

The price is stuck in nowhere territory. It does not matter in the long run. It will one day go up or it will die, either way, it does not really matter.

The coin is fun to play with, I have a 9 digits number, it stakes great, it made me learning a lot and I will hodl IFLT. One day it may reach 1 BTC Satoshi, that would make it worth then perhaps 10000$ (1 BTC), who knows. If not, then not.

I don't see anyone working on real world applicability unfortunately. That Android Wallet was a one day star but did not move from there. I could imagine IFLT as micropayment coin, bank the unbanked, like OmiseGo and TenX do, just at a lower price. But for this there would have to be some ecosystem and people put into place.

I agree with this statement, the price is just suppressed too much by the inflation tbh and now it doesn't even have the volume to stay alive another year to reach 8% and there is no other appeal to buy inflation other then it stakes at 80%. If I were in control of this coin I would attempt to breath life back into the project by either a rebrand or honestly the best option a coin swap. XLR just did one to enable masternodes and so far so good it seems to have work the project is gaining steam. Just my two sats on what could be done...wow thats worth a lot of inflation actually. Roll Eyes Grin

The coin already has plenty of momentum to last for years and more to come in my opinion if not as long as the timecycles of BTC, with more implementations and adaptations in the works while the current team is here. The information has been healthily updated over time and will continue that way. Sidechains to introduce more functionality such as Smart Coins and instant transactions on the Ripple, Stellar, and Bitshares networks seem like a more viable option currently that don't require hard forks, and the basic foundations have already been created. We would like to do something more original then masternodes on the main chain unless a viable service that actively uses them becomes available. Right now cross chain atomic swaps are already compatible on the main chain via BlocknetDX, and are also interested in adapting to new versions of wallets such as Litecoin's when it's finally released.

Besides that, we'd like to see a mixer for confidential transactions implemented in a future version of the wallet which won't require a hard fork, as private transactions seem to be a basic function of all the major cryptocurrencies available. Dash also utilizes a mixer, Zk-snarks are being implemented on Ethereum, and mixing services are already available for Bitcoin and Litecoin on various websites. As cryptocurrency becomes more valuable, these types of things should become standard practice to protect users and also lower chances of central failure. Youtuber Trevon James was also recently hacked and robbed of 111 BTC from one of his main cryptocurrency addresses, but was also dealing giveaways on every video directly from his main account address which isn't very wise, and also storing his wallet with a 3rd party (Exodus) that has access to more information that puts him in more risk or danger of attacks/schemes. A private light client or full node core wallet for him to store his funds on would've been a better option.

We believe the inflation rate with sharp yearly deflation over 4 years is working well, as it introduces the elements of dependency into asset's system compared something that starts out with no users using a coin's utility. The Android wallet still needs a bit more cosmetic work and improvements will be done in the future as more time and funding becomes available.

Is adding to livecoin still up of plans?

It's under review of investment performance right now in additional hedges, and other alternate plans are in the works as we monitored the asset performance on their website versus the costs. The cryptocurrency targets may reach extreme levels in the future that would scare away the usual typical investors especially one managed by a small community starting out, so a smaller hedge such as IFLT/USD managed by private investors with long term plans and regulated funding pools may be a better option. Coinexchange.io has already offered a more reasonable price earlier this year and is aimed to be released on for certain within the reasonable price ranges.

CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:34:20 PM

The price of IFLT is falling faster than the staking rate, whats the deal here?  Eroding the market cap of the coin helps nobody, Im curious why someone would sell coins for less than they purchased them for in the past. The price of the coin is at a record low, is there and end in sight?

In my opinion the issue is that the price has dropped below one sat.

Anything below one sat has an artificial pressure against it... it is harder to buy with Bitcoin and that alone makes it uninteresting.

We either dig back to 1 sat or languish, I'd hazard to guess.  If you have a ton of these, it might be worth it to actually buy more... haha!

Yep problem is yobit opened doge market, thats why price droped below 1 sat.

BLAME YOBIT!!   Grin Grin Grin

Always a good choice!  I like the way you think.  Blaming yobit could really be a crypto-wide meme.  Bittrex down for maintenance, yobit!  IFLT below one sat, yobit!  etc. etc.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kassex

Activity: 1974
Merit: 794

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:53:33 PM

Remove the opportunity to buy a coin for $, for eth or ltc  and the price after a while will become 1 satoshi.
clutteredfootage

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:31:15 PM

where can I read about bounty?
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:39:23 PM

Remove the opportunity to buy a coin for $, for eth or ltc  and the price after a while will become 1 satoshi.

How long has it been since this was available in $?  Back in the launch days?  So few coins ever get that way in the first place!

However, isn't allowing something to be bought in LTC, the first step on the pathway to below 1 sat?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kassex

Activity: 1974
Merit: 794

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:33:16 PM

How long has it been since this was available in $?  Back in the launch days?  So few coins ever get that way in the first place!

However, isn't allowing something to be bought in LTC, the first step on the pathway to below 1 sat?

when there were sales only for satoshi, the price was always higher than the current one. but as soon as you opened the opportunity to buy for other coins, the price immediately dropped below. so make your own conclusions.but as soon as yobit was opened the opportunity to buy for other coins, the price immediately fell below. so make your own conclusions.And while the price will be below 1 satoshi no one will buy it.
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:41:39 AM

I've tried to compile and run the Inflationcoin wallet on DietPi (Debian Cool. Went through with some minor glitches and runs. However I can only sync till block 80k something out of 690k. It appears that this is not the latest code on Github, last commit is from 8 Nov 2016.

Where can I find the latest sources needed for a working client? And no, I don't need the Raspberry qt version the binary can be downloaded, I need the daemon.
MadMac

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:56:09 AM

Found this one: https://github.com/FermiGBM/inflationcoin

Not the hub mode, the master. Is that the latest source for the standard wallet? Thanks!
ddude

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:56:14 AM

when there were sales only for satoshi, the price was always higher than the current one. but as soon as you opened the opportunity to buy for other coins, the price immediately dropped below. so make your own conclusions.but as soon as yobit was opened the opportunity to buy for other coins, the price immediately fell below. so make your own conclusions.And while the price will be below 1 satoshi no one will buy it.

this coin is on coinsmarket, and available in doge market.

CoinTracking.info CoinTracking.info - Your Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Calculator for all Digital Currencies
Simply the best way to track your digital assets accurately. Get live data for more than 5000 coins, assets and commodities. Track Gains & Balances from all your exchanges and wallets.
Need help? CoinTracking FAQ
YaYMiner

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:14:33 AM

this coin is on coinsmarket, and available in doge market.

Coinsmarket uses 9 decibels for BTC so be careful if your trying to sell your inflation for BTC there. I made the mistake of buying this coin and staking it using BTC when i could of got it a lot cheaper using other markets. I had jumped the gun and now i fear i will never sell to make back my full BTC. I was going to list to sell on Coinsmarket but noticed they use 9 decibels instead of 8 like they should use for BTC. I might just list on Cryptopia and wait a whole year to sell it, maybe even longer at the rate people are buying it. The price is dropping fast with the other markets as well Sad
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:23:15 AM

Found this one: https://github.com/FermiGBM/inflationcoin

Not the hub mode, the master. Is that the latest source for the standard wallet? Thanks!

Somebody already made compiles for the RaspberryPi wallets, you can try them here and is also listed in the thread:

https://mega.nz/#!jUc1ADBL!8rI8YA-d_tDcHWkvDXLx0ibsRNOgobnVToUN7jF073c

MadMac

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:09:38 AM

Yes, I know that. I however need the daemon, not the qt version. I'm trying now with the FermiGBM sources. They seem to be the latest available.
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 10:35:10 AM

Yes, I know that. I however need the daemon, not the qt version. I'm trying now with the FermiGBM sources. They seem to be the latest available.

Both the hub mode and original source daemon's should be working, had already compiled them ourselves. I can make more compilation instructions another time also but it follows the same guidelines as other Bitcoin-sourced assets.

MadMac

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:22:57 AM

No, it's fine, I was just looking for the latest source. It's compiling and running. I want to let it run on a small OrangePi Zero for staking, that is a headless 4-core Allwinner with 512MB of RAM.
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:39:32 AM

Big news coming for IFLT in the next few months, we will see it rise. Many spectators and advisors are saying any crypto under 100 sats is a good buy for a long term hold....IFLT at 100 sats is totally possible once crypto goes full mainstream...this is dot com & email 1990s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95-yZ-31j9A

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: