Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Trading Bot with 136 exchanges available!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 507772 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 02:01:02 PM

As of now which all coins have been tested with it and whats the average profit per day...

I would like to try a trial version of it..How much do i need for escrow for trial?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:38:37 PM

Added my day 10 updates and some new recommendations.
Please see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.msg17360593#msg17360593

~snip~

Comment & Suggestions

~snip~

4. Each window has it's own settings and settings can be changed without closing the window of that pair. (Stop trading -> change setting -> start bot again vs close pair window -> go to settings window -> open new pair window w/ new setting -> start bot again)
5. Each window for each pair should have an indicator, so it is easier to know which one is which. (see pic below).

~snip~

DAY 10: Jan. 10, 2017
Profit/loss: 0.0262BTC
Working capital: 0.4718BTC
Change: 5.5%

The income dropped because of my working capital increase again from 0.25 to 0.4718. I add more investment as much as possible, actually I placed 90% of my money in here already compared to the other 10% are on my loan thread! That's how much I trust the bot. I would say, I could have profited more if I made a better setting for each coin. I was trading some weird altcoins like REP and I didn't place a setting that would maximize profit for this coin, like buy @ 0.7% and sell @ 1% since this coin is super volatile. I basically placed every pair I am trading with the same setting. So I got stuck with some altcoins that I bought at a good price, but since all my settings are at 2% sell then I got stuck with them because the price level of the coin lowered.

bitcoinsforall

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:18:22 PM

Can i get a trial one to try it out...It really looks cool
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 07:26:00 PM

This looks like something I need. I'm too lazy to trade and if this baby can do it for me 24/7 I'm in.

When I get home from work I will read through the post, there is a lot to take in. And .1 BTC isn't much. I lost more than that trading..  Tongue

Gunthar (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 07:29:47 PM

Can i get a trial one to try it out...It really looks cool

Actually the Try&Buy promo was over at xmas time Smiley
Every license has 15 days of money back guarantee tho, you are welcome to use an escrow as well Smiley
Hope it helps.
~Gun

This looks like something I need. I'm too lazy to trade and if this baby can do it for me 24/7 I'm in.

When I get home from work I will read through the post, there is a lot to take in. And .1 BTC isn't much. I lost more than that trading..  Tongue

Hopefully the emotionless strategy of GUNBOT will make you stop trading at loss:)
~Gun

@LoneShark (my awesome friend)
Question: are those changes on daily base or is it cumulative since you started your GUNBOT?

Good point about the trading pair on the process name so people would have a look and know which console to check. Added to next update.

Speaking of which: updates on GUNBOT arent delivered so often because i have my own thoughts about coding and releases, that can be resumed as following

1.- never make the code worse than what you found it
2.- Test, test and again test it!

The third rule is implicit: we are handling people's money here, there is exactly ZERO toleration over "mistakes". So after i apply rule 1 and rule 2, i test it everything on multiple boxes again and again and again. Smiley
Thanks again for your contribution LoneShark! I'm still trying to find a way to reward you enough Cheesy
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
bitcoinsforall

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:46:39 AM

please setup escrow...I want to get the trial today to test it out..

can i start the trade with 0.1 btc?
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 09:15:59 AM

please setup escrow...I want to get the trial today to test it out..

can i start the trade with 0.1 btc?

Replied to your ping on telegram buddy

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 04:58:17 AM

~snip~

@LoneShark (my awesome friend)
Question: are those changes on daily base or is it cumulative since you started your GUNBOT?

Good point about the trading pair on the process name so people would have a look and know which console to check. Added to next update.

Speaking of which: updates on GUNBOT arent delivered so often because i have my own thoughts about coding and releases, that can be resumed as following

1.- never make the code worse than what you found it
2.- Test, test and again test it!

The third rule is implicit: we are handling people's money here, there is exactly ZERO toleration over "mistakes". So after i apply rule 1 and rule 2, i test it everything on multiple boxes again and again and again. Smiley
Thanks again for your contribution LoneShark! I'm still trying to find a way to reward you enough Cheesy
~Gun

It's cumulative since I started using the bot. I plan to change the basis of my updates every month, so I can give a monthly report when I have enough data to make one.

Reward me with more money to test the Bot. LOL. Grin

I'm excited about the updates! Just keep us posted! I really love you bot, Gun! Thanks for sharing it with us! More power to the gunbot!

densmirnov

Activity: 429
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 05:48:45 AM

Maybe let's share our experience who uses what settings in paramj.js and why?

Here is my config for about a week already:

MARGIN_TO_SELL: 2.4 // MARGIN TO SELL WHEN CURRENCY INCREASES ITS VALUE (EXAMPLE: SELL WHEN CURRENCY INCREASES 2.5% OF PAID VALUE)
MARGIN_TO_BUY: 1.2 // MARGIN TO BUY WHEN CURRENCY DECREASES ITS VALUE (EXAMPLE: BUY WHEN CURRENCY DECREASES 5% OF LAST ORDER)
SECURITY_MARGIN: 60 // SELL ALL BALANCE IF CURRENCY DECREASES X% AFTER YOU BOUGHT IT
MAX_LATEST_PRICES: 350 // LIMIT OF LATEST PRICES TO ANALYZE TO DETERMINE IF PRICE IS GROWING OR FALLING
TIME_DELAY_PRICE: 30 // TIME, IN SECONDS, TO VERIFY MARGIN PRICE AGAIN IF PRICE FREEZES
STARTEMA1: 2
STARTEMA2: 1
PERIOD: 15

I am still counting the summarized results, but can say that the whole thing is already positively profitable; I will post a detailed report when it'll be ready.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋᴄʜᴀɪɴ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs in ᴊᴀᴠᴀsᴄʀɪᴘᴛ with ʟɪsᴋ!
ᴡᴇʙsɪᴛᴇ 🇺🇸 ʙʟᴏɢ 🇺🇸 ᴄʜᴀᴛ 🇺🇸 ғᴀᴄᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴠᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ 🇷🇺 Be part of the decentralized application movement!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 07:32:01 AM

Maybe let's share our experience who uses what settings in paramj.js and why?

Here is my config for about a week already:

MARGIN_TO_SELL: 2.4 // MARGIN TO SELL WHEN CURRENCY INCREASES ITS VALUE (EXAMPLE: SELL WHEN CURRENCY INCREASES 2.5% OF PAID VALUE)
MARGIN_TO_BUY: 1.2 // MARGIN TO BUY WHEN CURRENCY DECREASES ITS VALUE (EXAMPLE: BUY WHEN CURRENCY DECREASES 5% OF LAST ORDER)
SECURITY_MARGIN: 60 // SELL ALL BALANCE IF CURRENCY DECREASES X% AFTER YOU BOUGHT IT
MAX_LATEST_PRICES: 350 // LIMIT OF LATEST PRICES TO ANALYZE TO DETERMINE IF PRICE IS GROWING OR FALLING
TIME_DELAY_PRICE: 30 // TIME, IN SECONDS, TO VERIFY MARGIN PRICE AGAIN IF PRICE FREEZES
STARTEMA1: 2
STARTEMA2: 1
PERIOD: 15

I am still counting the summarized results, but can say that the whole thing is already positively profitable; I will post a detailed report when it'll be ready.

THat's great!
Personally, when there is a bullish trend i lower the min % to buy (so i buy faster than you Wink) and viceversa: when there is a bear around i set min % to buy a bit higher (so it waits for the price to go the lowest as possible before to buy).

I'm curious with a spread of 3.7% how many trades per day are you having...

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Meech

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:47:27 AM

I obtained a trial of Gunbot during the holiday BTC climb and am pleased with the initial release.

I make the following statements of Gunbot and it's dev with unbias and I was not compensated.

I held off commenting on it's capabilities until I spent a few days using it with several cryptos.  
I trade occasionally simply because I don't have all day to stare at the exchange sites and have been doing so for a couple years. This led me to researching some of the benefits of using a bot.

Gunbot is easy to use and definitely the perfect bot for beginners as well as intermediate traders.  The O.P. has everything covered but Gunthar answers your questions promptly if needed.  The config menu has your basic variables and start up is straight forward.  Just after a few hours I felt comfortable enough to let it run and do its thing.  

To answer a few questions: "Does it take a certain amount to trade with?" No and Yes.  It will use a percentage of your holdings to trade with given your choice of preset trading style.  I chose to use the 1000 trade mode at default settings and found it never using more than half of the balance available, Gunbot will actually hold trades based on these presets.  So any amount can be traded using it but I would recommend trying it with a $50 balance or less for your first time.  The larger amount you trade does have potential for larger gains in Gunbot but as a rule "never trade what your not willing to lose".

That leads me to the next question:  "Does Gunbot truly never trade at a loss?"  Yep, but this was my results from using defaults and over a 4 day period trading XMR, ETH, ZEC and DASH.

Now I did run into issues changing the variables which I wasn't familiar with but that is my fault and not Gunbots.  So it is extremely important to test this with defaults until you fully understand the config menu and what the changes will do.  Gunthar has done a great job at testing the default settings and advise you to use those and enjoy the positive profits.

Note: The following was using defaults and 1000 trade mode.

The main problem I found, which may have been fixed with the update which I did not test with, is trading volatile markets with huge spikes.  This is advised in the O.P. to find markets that are more stable but what I found was Gunbot holding sell/buy targets too long while the market spiked up or down so it didn't trade at a loss.  Which caused it to not trade at all leaving you with orders in your cue.   Again I'm no expert and still learning the variables in the config menu and how they effect Gunbots trading style.

I applaud Gunthar for listening to some of the testers from this site and responding quickly in terms of support and changes they would like to see.  It seems the update covered some of my main concerns, thanks!

I'm a hobby miner with a few rigs but what I can contest to is trading with Gunbot over the course of four days during the holidays created more profit daily given the initial investment and no operating costs.

My findings are my own and I'm sure it will only get better with new updates in the future.  

~Meech

cointrader83

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 08:51:40 AM

I've just purchased the product and I will give my results when I used it a few days.

Dev was very friendly when I contacted him Smiley
bitcoinsforall

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 09:24:26 AM

I am new to trading and started using the bot yesterday...

Gun helped in setting up the bot and i started it with 8 pairs..

will let you all know how it goes..
bitcoinsforall

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:04:17 PM

i started the bot and i had to stop since i dont run 24/7...

I went on loss since the sell orders were not generated and today i am setting up manul to recover the loss...

I asked Gun for setup of bot to stop the buy/sell orders as completed when we request or close due to a power shutdown or normal shutdown
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 02:20:56 PM

I'm a hobby miner with a few rigs but what I can contest to is trading with Gunbot over the course of four days during the holidays created more profit daily given the initial investment and no operating costs.
~Meech
Yes i confirm: with 1.5BTC invested, my GUNBOT is generating more profit than my antminer S9

I've just purchased the product and I will give my results when I used it a few days.

Dev was very friendly when I contacted him Smiley
Thanks! Smiley

i started the bot and i had to stop since i dont run 24/7...

I went on loss since the sell orders were not generated and today i am setting up manul to recover the loss...

I asked Gun for setup of bot to stop the buy/sell orders as completed when we request or close due to a power shutdown or normal shutdown
Yes the bot is meant to run 24/7. If for any reason you need to stop it, always be careful about your open orderds book. Anyway i helped OP to recover those loss with some easy calculations. Hopefully wont happen again
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:26:45 PM

The bot is really good..unfortunately i had no internet due to problem with my server.

Gunthar, sometimes the bot buy in the pump, you know how to avoid this?

Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 03:34:37 PM

The bot is really good..unfortunately i had no internet due to problem with my server.

Gunthar, sometimes the bot buy in the pump, you know how to avoid this?

Yes you can play with "max latest prices to analyze" (by default 100). The bot analyzes the latest prices to see if price is growing or falling: i.e. you can try over 350-500 latest prices. You can also set a longer periods of EMA1 and EMA2 ( 4-6-8 hours) so it would calculate a larger gap of those 2 values. Consider it would slow the trades tho...

As a general rule: DO NOT trade pumping (or dumping) coins with a bot...do it manually Wink
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 10:22:42 PM

I am excited with all the reviews.Unfortunatly I am very tight on budget.Can you give some concession if I wear your signature for say 1 month? Grin

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 10:39:18 PM

I am excited with all the reviews.Unfortunatly I am very tight on budget.Can you give some concession if I wear your signature for say 1 month? Grin

Yo mate interesting proposal lol
Let's see 1470 posts...uhm PM me an offer i will see what i can do Wink

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Sweeet

Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 06:56:09 AM

Hey Gunther, I really like your program you have created here and am definitely interested in it, although I am not much of a frivolous spender. Is there any trial versions of this program, If I were to use a trial and liked it, I would most likely buy the program. I just need to understand more things of how it works by using it and seeing how complicated it is. Let me know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: