Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:31:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QRL - Announcing the Quantum Resistant Ledger  (Read 186279 times)
Coink Coink

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:29:54 PM

I am sure that quantum tech is going to explode sooner than you think.

This year already, we will see great improvements in that area.

I bought 3000 QRL and I believe that it will rise between 20x and 50x before the end of 2018.

Cheers.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:17:37 PM

When is the swap going to happen? Any ETA? Cheers.

It goes mid Q1 2018 but some things have changed since you were probably here last. Check out the blog post attached it will explain everything. The biggest change for me was that the POS system is going to be implemented in Q3 now with a fork instead of now. https://medium.com/the-quantum-resistant-ledger/get-ready-for-qrl-launch-b078963d035e
CoinPro69

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:02:55 PM

I would like to announce that the Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) has our launch window: mid-Q1 2018!

Feel free to ask any questions.
Many thanks,
Inca

Whitepaper: https://github.com/theQRL/Whitepaper
We now have translations in Japanese, Russian, Chinese, German, French, Turkish, Spanish, & Vietnamese on our website
Discord: https://discord.gg/BheKAZb
GitHub: https://github.com/theQRL
Medium: https://medium.com/the-quantum-resistant-ledger
Email: info@theqrl.org
Twitter: https://twitter.com/qrledger
FAQ: https://theqrl.org/faq/
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/quantum-resistant-ledger/
Bittrex: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-QRL
UpBit: https://upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-QRL
Subreddit: www.reddit.com/r/QRL / top: www.reddit.com/r/QRL/top/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZl6N10P9LNpYkrMwWYtK1w

Finally a Change...
This first Post was a mess for a long time. And still is! You could not invest for some money for Optimization and nice infographics?
Just for you to know, every investor looks in coinmarketcap and sees your announcement thread, wich is not very nice looking.
Hopefully you learn and develope some more usabillity and nice design here.
Get a Graphic Designer for this Thread !!
dickwhite

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:28:43 PM

I bought 3000 QRL and I believe that it will rise between 20x and 50x before the end of 2018.

Cheers.

I expect this project will become a leader in it's category: ultimate security platform. And like other category leaders -- and I'm thinking of Monero to privacy -- the price rise should follow similar trajectories. (In the year past, XMR rose 2529%. A similar rise in QRL would put it at just over $67.)
biodieselchris

Activity: 579
Merit: 500

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:33:44 PM

Cheers.

I expect this project will become a leader in it's category: ultimate security platform. And like other category leaders -- and I'm thinking of Monero to privacy -- the price rise should follow similar trajectories. (In the year past, XMR rose 2529%. A similar rise in QRL would put it at just over $67.)

Predicting price is always hard. I think you just follow the project and let price be price. But always hopeful of course.  Cool

SGGN Cryp

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Cheers.

I find this project fascinating, but guys to make it you have to work on your marketing starting from a telegram. Or you are just not ready to be a $1B coin...
LEILO

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:42:17 PM

Cheers.

How about 100 000X when the DEVS are done with the mainnet.
Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:25:50 PM

Cheers.

How about 100 000X when the DEVS are done with the mainnet.

fully agree with this guy i generally think that it will shoot up massively.
Do i want to put my hands up and say maybe higher than ripple one day? Who knows.

I'm invested in it as well and most of my mates are too so fingers crossed.

---Looking for new Campaign---
Franky2010

Activity: 565

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:16:22 PM

Interesting Project, I would say, from this price level is not hard to go up 5-10x in Year 2018, or even more, with so much inovative technology used here. Not many other Projects are going this way in crypto.

legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:21:01 PM

Interesting Project, I would say, from this price level is not hard to go up 5-10x in Year 2018, or even more, with so much inovative technology used here. Not many other Projects are going this way in crypto.

QRL is the future bitcoin, low supply, next gen computing security, and POS rewards coming. It doesn't get much better than QRL for a long term HODL in the cryptospace. What took BTC 8 years, could take QRL 4.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:50:33 AM

'Token migration allowing users to move their ERC20 token balance to a burn address and be automatically included in mainnet launch will open next month. A blog post explaining the process in detail is on the way shortly after the New year. Users who don’t migrate in time for our mainnet launch window will, of course, still have the option later to unlock their coins safely.'

Not everyone is a techie. I'm vision-impaired, so this information really strengthens my confidence in the project: okay, I should be able to muddle through the processes! Woo hoo!
Franky2010

Activity: 565

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

More Im looking into this Project, more I like this. Well, what to say here more, is on Bittrex, completly out of general crypto attention, what is good to see for me, as new buyer.  Smiley

yadan86

Activity: 598

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

More Im looking into this Project, more I like this. Well, what to say here more, is on Bittrex, completly out of general crypto attention, what is good to see for me, as new buyer.  Smiley

not problem ,i think price is not very high ,you can buy some for testing
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

Even with the recent growth I think long-term this is still an excellent price opportunity with QRL...They are the future of the crypto space!

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
wiss19

Activity: 2100
Merit: 338

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:49:28 PM

Even with the recent growth I think long-term this is still an excellent price opportunity with QRL...They are the future of the crypto space!

yes there are many who say like that
judging by its development it is seen how this project tomorrow in the future
though it went slowly

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
adsamy

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:53:38 PM

When is the swap going to happen? Any ETA? Cheers.

It goes mid Q1 2018 but some things have changed since you were probably here last. Check out the blog post attached it will explain everything. The biggest change for me was that the POS system is going to be implemented in Q3 now with a fork instead of now. https://medium.com/the-quantum-resistant-ledger/get-ready-for-qrl-launch-b078963d035e
Have you confirmed the bifurcation in the third quarter? What is the time? What is the bifurcation rule? Refers to a fork coin pos attribute?
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:00:17 PM

I saw few warning messages from people talking about QRL will be a failed project due to low interest, basic marketing, etc etc... What is your opinion ?

FUD!! Let's talk in 30 days when QRL price will be at least double!

Can you elaborate on this fact that the price will double?

Throw at me some figures and facts..I'm all like shark tank now.. I need to see the numbers lol .. I'm thinking to sell my Bytecoins and get this. Since BCN devs aren't doing much on marketing side and development.

Is this going to be the next Zcash, Dash or Monero? Also didn't the price already go up and doubled?

QRL up almost 3000% since ICO.

https://icostats.com/roi-since-ico

05/01/17
$0.077
$2.221
+2788%

This for sure a nice growth. But one wonders, if this coin already grown 2800%, is there still room to grow for this?

What do you think? I'm keeping my eye on this for a while now. The price seems to stay around 2/2,70 usd with ups and downs.

Are there any product releases this month? Does the project already have any working software or product?

These things are important for a continuous coin growth.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
NubleX

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:49:08 PM

I saw few warning messages from people talking about QRL will be a failed project due to low interest, basic marketing, etc etc... What is your opinion ?

Throw at me some figures and facts..I'm all like shark tank now.. I need to see the numbers lol .. I'm thinking to sell my Bytecoins and get this. Since BCN devs aren't doing much on marketing side and development.

Is this going to be the next Zcash, Dash or Monero? Also didn't the price already go up and doubled?

05/01/17
$0.077
$2.221
+2788%

This for sure a nice growth. But one wonders, if this coin already grown 2800%, is there still room to grow for this?

What do you think? I'm keeping my eye on this for a while now. The price seems to stay around 2/2,70 usd with ups and downs.

Are there any product releases this month? Does the project already have any working software or product?

the stability of the price for me is a great indicator. even when BTC shot up and 90% of alts went down - this token's price was stable.

i bought it in summer at 45cents/QRL 18000SAT/QRL and now it's at 25000 SATs / 3.60 a pop. it's slow growth BTC-wise but that's only because it shot up from 4k$ to 15k$ and in december 20k$.

looking at the charts, analyzing the development and the team - that's your price tag. how much is the project, the idea and the team worth? is it worth 3.60$? surely not! QRL is EXTREMELY undervalued when you do the full analysis.
WilderX

Activity: 597
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:05:01 PM

05/01/17
$0.077
$2.221
+2788%

Just buy the shit. I just did. Don't know where else to put it.

Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:19:14 PM

05/01/17
$0.077
$2.221
+2788%

the stability of the price for me is a great indicator. even when BTC shot up and 90% of alts went down - this token's price was stable.

i bought it in summer at 45cents/QRL 18000SAT/QRL and now it's at 25000 SATs / 3.60 a pop. it's slow growth BTC-wise but that's only because it shot up from 4k$ to 15k$ and in december 20k$.

looking at the charts, analyzing the development and the team - that's your price tag. how much is the project, the idea and the team worth? is it worth 3.60$? surely not! QRL is EXTREMELY undervalued when you do the full analysis.

I wish I came across this a month or two ago. This project seems to be targeted at future developments. Well I might buy this week a few. I have a feeling this quantum related projects will gain a solid piece of the crypto market.

The hardest thing for a trader like me is: holding. It's my weakness. After some profit I move on, sometimes you miss lots of money in a mid term.

05/01/17
$0.077
$2.221
+2788%

Just buy the shit. I just did. Don't know where else to put it.

Lool I have also these days, on the hunt like an addict to the next drug (coin) to inject it with money dollaz and euroz and poundzz.. It's getting harder to find it lol

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: