Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:50:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317677 times)
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:09:25 PM

hello all ,

her is my opinion for the future of mooncoin this mooncoin is designed for POS and it should that way,
i hate the POS system its only for the connection to the network and as reward you get some coins thats it
proof of work is indeed work for it like this  quote : 

" Mooncoin is a Proof-of-Work coin (like BTC, DOGE, LTC)".

we should be the same as it was designed for Mooncoin POW !!

but then again its my thoughts about mooncoin

Sorry, i dont get what you said.

you saying mooncoin is setup for POS? or should be?
or you hate it, and it shouldnt be?

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actarus

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:25:17 PM

Hey everyone. New mac build.

Fixes a problem with a missing boost library dylib.

https://github.com/michilumin/mooncoincore-wallet/releases/tag/0.13.9-segwit-MacOSFix-Boostfix

Still consider it beta... but kick the tires.

Congratulations 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Michidragon! Great Job!!!
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:49:07 PM

Hey everyone. New mac build.

Fixes a problem with a missing boost library dylib.

https://github.com/michilumin/mooncoincore-wallet/releases/tag/0.13.9-segwit-MacOSFix-Boostfix

Still consider it beta... but kick the tires.

Congratulations 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Michidragon! Great Job!!!

very nice. Any plans for a light/nano wallet?
Taranis67

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:21:06 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 09:52:32 PM by Taranis67

Good work.
Add your members to telegram too. We're trying to make all channels cohesive.

https://t.me/joinchat/HasmPkLxNo3riOE7u5PLBA
Thank you!

I want to start russian Telegram. Here in Russia many people speaks English only as "read with dictionary" and i want to give them latest news in native language.

Any questions and suggestions are welcome.
And of course any donations and support will be highly appreciated.

For a start you could assign an English speaker to liaise with me in our Telegram channel where we can transfer information etc.
Unfortunately I do not speak Russian (although online translators are very good) but I'm sure we could work things out.

As far as funds are concerned, would it not be best to restart the dev fund?
We could also do.with funds lol.

If you need any info, just ask.
MoonCoinRus

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:09:19 AM

For a start you could assign an English speaker to liaise with me in our Telegram channel where we can transfer information etc.
Unfortunately I do not speak Russian (although online translators are very good) but I'm sure we could work things out.

As far as funds are concerned, would it not be best to restart the dev fund?
We could also do.with funds lol.

If you need any info, just ask.

Telegram is new for me and I am not using it so far. I'll try to register today and make an announcement of mooncoin.su site and twitter.

About the dev.fund I didn't quite understand you. I asked here for a help with social media, but nobody want to participate for now. But I have only one pare of hands so i need to hire somebody for this.

paulus59

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:48:16 AM

hello all ,

her is my opinion for the future of mooncoin this mooncoin is designed for POS and it should that way,
i hate the POS system its only for the connection to the network and as reward you get some coins thats it
proof of work is indeed work for it like this  quote :  

hmm you dont get what i want ?  its clearly written : " Mooncoin is a Proof-of-Work coin (like BTC, DOGE, LTC)".

and i said it should be that way no changing no need for it

;-)

great to see movements here ;-)

giantkin

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:33:04 PM

hello all ,

hmm you dont get what i want ?  its clearly written : " Mooncoin is a Proof-of-Work coin (like BTC, DOGE, LTC)".

;-)

well, above that you said it should be POS...

then u said you hate pos,
and you quoted someone else. (your words)

so it was a bit misleading on what you meant is all.

You support POW is the result, gotcha now Smiley

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
Alohaboy?!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:53:55 PM

hello all ,

;-)

well, above that you said it should be POS...

then u said you hate pos,
and you quoted someone else. (your words)

so it was a bit misleading on what you meant is all.

You support POW is the result, gotcha now Smiley

Are there any plans for a POS switch?
giantkin

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:32:36 PM

None that i heard.  Hope not any time soon anyhow.

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:42:11 AM

Both, barrysty1e and Vassilis don't communicate.
Looks like polemarhos888 and other people who suggested to start finding another dev for Mooncoin, were right.
The community has to invite a new, transparent and responsible dev for Mooncoin.

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:16:09 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 11:37:11 AM by Mooncoin_Foundation

Let's think long term about Mooncoin:
people know that technically Mooncoin works fine.
The network hashrate is growing, the speed of transactions will be growing, a new code contains SegWit, fast syncronising from scratch feature etc, a new diff readjustment algo that will make transactions faster.
Remember that having SegWit enables Mooncoin the access to the Lightning network (solving scalability issues) and smart contract features.
I'd not agree with people who were saying that MoonWord and SmartLikes or other projects on top of Mooncoin blockchain were not needed.
We all understand that Mooncoin must have real use in the future.

The question is how do you see this real use? Micropayments? Currency? But some governments don't want to allow crypto payments.
Experts say Bitcoin is an asset/commodity like gold. With Mooncoin, more interesting things (than with Bitcoin) could be done potentially.
In which way? Mooncoin is adjusted for fast and small transactions. They could be used for interesting projects like MoonWord, Smart Likes, other projects on top of blockchain, smart contracts after all.
That would be REAL USE. Interesting projects on top of blockchain, not just payments. If Mooncoin becomes a recognised coin/platform for scientific and social progress, there is a lot of opportunities, it's more interesting than a currency for regular payments which almost no one is using in real life and that could be banned by governments that wouldn't want to allow payments in not traditional currencies.

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:34:25 AM

The main argument from some governments against crypto now is that crypto doesn't serve any socially useful function.
Let's make Mooncoin be truly socially useful. Then their argument will not work.
With projects on top of Mooncoin blockchain, that will help scientific and social progress (even if just little at the beginning, not sending expeditions to Moon or Mars and not solving all world problems at once),
Mooncoin can become a recognised coin, oriented for helping progress, e.g. for educational purposes like Evangelo suggested in the past.
And not only for educational purposes. It can be (for example) promoting of existing or new good scientific and social ideas, initiatives, small or medium projects - with help of Mooncoin blockchain (without bloating it, of course).
That is what SmartLikes can be used for (other than for liking anything with SmartLikes).

BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:16:59 PM

Both, barrysty1e and Vassilis don't communicate.
Looks like polemarhos888 and other people who suggested to start finding another dev for Mooncoin, were right.
The community has to invite a new, transparent and responsible dev for Mooncoin.

only sharing progress from time to time isn´t that bad i think. but some kind of communication is favorable

polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:42:37 PM

The network hashrate is growing, the speed of transactions will be growing, a new code contains SegWit, fast syncronising from scratch feature etc, a new diff readjustment algo that will make transactions faster.
Remember that having SegWit enables Mooncoin the access to the Lightning network (solving scalability issues) and smart contract features.
I'd not agree with people who were saying that MoonWord and SmartLikes or other projects on top of Mooncoin blockchain were not needed.

The question is how do you see this real use? Micropayments? Currency? But some governments don't want to allow crypto payments.
Experts say Bitcoin is an asset/commodity like gold. With Mooncoin, more interesting things (than with Bitcoin) could be done potentially.
In which way? Mooncoin is adjusted for fast and small transactions. They could be used for interesting projects like MoonWord, Smart Likes, other projects on top of blockchain, smart contracts after all.
That would be REAL USE. Interesting projects on top of blockchain, not just payments. If Mooncoin becomes a recognised coin/platform for scientific and social progress, there is a lot of opportunities, it's more interesting than a currency for regular payments which almost no one is using in real life and that could be banned by governments that wouldn't want to allow payments in not traditional currencies.

The main argument from some governments against crypto now is that crypto doesn't serve any socially useful function.
Let's make Mooncoin be truly socially useful. Then their argument will not work.
With projects on top of Mooncoin blockchain, that will help scientific and social progress (even if just little at the beginning, not sending expeditions to Moon or Mars and not solving all world problems at once),
Mooncoin can become a recognised coin, oriented for helping progress, e.g. for educational purposes like Evangelo suggested in the past.
And not only for educational purposes. It can be (for example) promoting of existing or new good scientific and social ideas, initiatives, small or medium projects - with help of Mooncoin blockchain (without bloating it, of course).
That is what SmartLikes can be used for (other than for liking anything with SmartLikes).

Good afternoon ! If we work all Mooncoin supporters and holders together, then we can do miracles...!  Smiley

agswinner
Legendary

Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:50:50 AM

Android mobile wallet

Il giorno 17 mar 2018, alle ore 23:18, Satowallet Listing <listing@satowallet.com> ha scritto:

Hello Good day,

Thank you for choosing to list with Satowallet. Our team have looked into your project and will be able to provide full support for your project within 7 days of standard listing payment.
We will also be glad to assist with any upcoming development that your project may have, upon prior notice.

Payment Address: 38ayLphMhdDXitxH95DUYJwUcmGBg1FafF   

Payment Amount: 0.1BTC

After node compilation. you will be required to sen test deposit into wallet address we will provide to you.  

Best Regards

TXID 4b1419ad4be97ab58f263f07913a4c8d5ba3b45b3be8629b5d4492d47f47a7d9
 Grin

Mooncoin Community New Fund address : MLfg3H5V81ZKBHA8qe35U2L28T2sgXkY1L
Web wallet : https://cointopay.com , Mooncoin web :  http://mooncoin.com
http://twitter.com/mooncoinitalia , https://www.facebook.com/mooncoin.italia/
Alohaboy?!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:04:44 AM

maybe something like the megax store is a good way to start spreading awareness. I just saw they added coins on a community voting and what I heard is that the shop is actually used right now
giantkin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:42:06 PM

Getting added to, say Coinomi would be better than a single wallet.
 (imo)

officially added ofc.

-not the temp add.

polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:56:46 PM

Hello friends of the Moon, I come to bring the weekly feedback that I promised to you, I'm sorry to post just now night because I had a severe headache today and slept most of the day.

11/03/2018 Meeting between members Heitor Messias, Guilherme Castro and Pedro Castro. (Heitor via Mobile)
12/03/2018 Submission of merchan remaining material with the old logo and old site to Japan, less than 10usd shipping, this old logo is still widely used in Japan.
03/12/2018 Meeting between members Heitor Messias, Guilherme Castro and Anthoni Souza. (Heitor via Mobile)
03/14/2018 Order made by Heitor Messias of Material to be used in the campaign of commercial adoption with new blue half moon logo. (Heitor via Mobile)
03/17/2018 Merchan's materials ready and delivered.

Subjects discussed
* As soon as it would be used by the team Mooncoin Brazil, it was decided that we will use the logo of half moon blue without modifications. and also the logo
of TibiaMooncoin that respects the blue half moon logo and will be a 100% Brazilian server.
* A very important subject debated was the issue of commercial adoption, we intend to use the platform cointopay and the last available wallet, from the
next week we will do a series of tests with the available platforms to evaluate the stability and the best form of use by the trades.
* Guilherme Castro It will make available its company of the branch "business online" and its time so that the merchants exchange MoonCoin by fiat of form easily and fast,
and instead of negative rates such as credit or debit card, positive rates after the exchange. stipulated value for merchants who accept Mooncoin 10% + cash per Mooncoin exchange.
* Upgrades In the mooncoin.com.br site already requested and already on the way, maybe when you read this message the upgrades are already on the air, such as links exchanges,
links of Facebook Mooncoin Brasil recently created and link of twitter Mooncoin Brasil.

All members of Mooncoin Brasil Have a permanent job and we are Mooncoin members. I am talking about the entrance of new members of the team Mooncoin Brasil
so that we can begin to adopt measures for the implementation of the currency in the local society.

actions for the next week:

* photograph all members with the new merchan shirt one by one as it is difficult to gather everyone as I have already said. (HD Photography)
* we will try to put a gallery with the images of the members of Team Mooncoin Brazil, this action may not be ready next week because it is necessary to photograph
all members before making the gallery. at most 2 weeks the gallery will already be ok at mooncoin.com.br
* test with all platforms that currently accept mooncoin to structure a good method of commercial use in Brazil.
* Official invitation of one more staff member to support legal issues before commercial adoption.

next Saturday more news MoonCoin from Brazil

remaining material from the old logo sent to Japan

new material to be used by MoonCoin Brazil team with updated logo and links

Android mobile wallet

Il giorno 17 mar 2018, alle ore 23:18, Satowallet Listing <listing@satowallet.com> ha scritto:

Hello Good day,

Thank you for choosing to list with Satowallet. Our team have looked into your project and will be able to provide full support for your project within 7 days of standard listing payment.
We will also be glad to assist with any upcoming development that your project may have, upon prior notice.

After node compilation. you will be required to sen test deposit into wallet address we will provide to you. 

Best Regards

Grin

Good  afternoon ! Thank you for your work ! I say it again: Mooncoin will be one of the big protagonists in 2018 ! Smiley

Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:53:54 PM

I see all these improvement and it's community growing in leaps yet , market has decided to deal a huge irrecoverable blow on the price of this coin. It don't move past 1 sat to 2 sat and back to this cycle again. Price don't moon as it's name says.
Apollo-11

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

Android mobile wallet

Hello Good day,

Best Regards

Grin

Thank you for this!
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: