Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:15:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that might survive in the future?  (Read 45276 times)
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 12:43:22 AM

Anew altcoin is DENT, It has big potential because is all about data from cell companies, normally users pay more than the use of data. Whit DENT this will be different.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
(altair)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:45:07 AM

There are a lot of altcoin but among them I think Entherium will lead the market and be able to survive well. In the future there will be many other altcoins and will be rivals of Entherium

Yes eth will survive as long as its the top altcoin. Following eth, there is ltc also. For its low fee and fast transaction however we don't actually really know what will survive as long as dev has always new platforms well it will be.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:25:15 PM

Yes eth will survive as long as its the top altcoin. Following eth, there is ltc also. For its low fee and fast transaction however we don't actually really know what will survive as long as dev has always new platforms well it will be.

Yeah. We might never know which altcoin will be the one that will survive for many years to come. However, you could always stick to those which are the most prominent in the markets and have active development like Ethereum and ZCash.

Since Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency in market cap, it would most likely survive for many years to come. But, as the crypto world is volatile and uncertain, anything could happen like another altcoin rising in market cap, or decline in value and become forgotten by its users.

Nevertheless, while some altcoins might survive in the future, you can always count on Bitcoin itself if you're looking for a cryptocurrency that will guarantee your investments in the future without ever becoming dead. That is to say though, altcoins have become more popular and recognized by people than it used to be before. Just sharing my thoughts. Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
danim1130

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:48:42 PM

it is depend on what is the bitcoin behavior for me,, almost all of the altcoin right now is based on blockchain which is bitcoin is included but for me ripple and ethereum will survive in the future.
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:12:57 PM

There are a lot of altcoin but among them I think Entherium will lead the market and be able to survive well. In the future there will be many other altcoins and will be rivals of Entherium

that is actually right, eth is a good coin so it will probably survive, and it is also a good investment for me. as you said the future of eth is depends on the dev, and i can see that the dev is working so hard so no doubt about it.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
wantangcfftc020

Activity: 308

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:42:21 PM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin

In my opinion, a good altcoins should be useful in daily life. For example, the MYST project in my opinion can be survive since the VPN is very important for users from different counties.

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:24:07 PM

In my opinion, a good altcoins should be useful in daily life. For example, the MYST project in my opinion can be survive since the VPN is very important for users from different counties.

You do have a point there, mate. If an altcoin does not bring real world usability, then it won't be able to survive in the long term as the cryptocurrency itself would only serve as a speculative tool.

In contrast, usable cryptocurrencies like Mysterium, Ethereum, and even ZCash provide unique features with real world applications that will help make our world for the better. Whenever it is privacy, or smart contracts, there is a coin for that.

One thing keep in mind though, is that even if there are some altcoins that are useful in our daily lives, not all of them are capable of delivering constant development and innovation. Such coins may not survive for long as they become obsolete over time, making people switch to a better and sustainable cryptocurrency.

Take a look at Dogecoin for example, which it is usable for micropayments and tipping, but it lacks development and innovation, where its survival is only limited to its community supporting it for the long term. Just my opinion. Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Yudai

Activity: 212

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:36:02 PM

that is actually right, eth is a good coin so it will probably survive, and it is also a good investment for me. as you said the future of eth is depends on the dev, and i can see that the dev is working so hard so no doubt about it.
Everything is unpredictable in future. Since many ICO are being introduced and they all have different platforms, we can't say which of them would lasts in future. In my opnion, all of them can survive in future if people/investors/traders support it.

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:47:46 PM

Its not that easy to predict about altcoins. Because just imagine bitcoin had long journey itself to reach so long and as a rigid coin. Altcoins are dumped easily because people tend to get quick profits from it and then eventually they are drained as people move toward new coins. The altcoins are being invented daily so market is full of it. This has led to rat race of coins and it is also making investors where to invest their money. So it is hard to say which coin will survive.  Wink
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:55:01 PM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin

I will go for Dogecoin and litcoin. They really have the potential to survive in the future. ETH may be considered but there are a lot off pumping and dumping is happening with ETH so we can not say with surety.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:58:36 PM

I will go for Dogecoin and litcoin. They really have the potential to survive in the future. ETH may be considered but there are a lot off pumping and dumping is happening with ETH so we can not say with surety.
yeah doge can survive because of its low fee and quick transactions this are the possibility that it will survive inside the crypto industry while eth still
not been proven to have more supporters than btc so if this two coins will stay backing up btc they will survive in their own ways.
MIV.matteo

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:21:40 PM

It's not easy to predict which altcoin this market will offer and neither how those already existing will behave in the future. However, those who offer now a solution to solve real problem has more opportunity to growth and give back some good profit. In my opinion, for example, SingularDTV has a good team behind and a real future concept that has a huge market in which it could expand. More coin like storj of maidsafe for privacy and cloud storage has a great potential and they are a good investment now

lambofan

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:57:58 PM

Maybe the Top 10 of  that exist today are much more likely to exist in the future,of course the ones you mention are included on it,I really do not think that ups and downs in price  will influence whether it can survives or not.

Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:27:35 AM

I'll definitely go with ether, litecoin and dodgecoin.
If we're talking about the measure stability by mining power and community support these three are in the top 3 altcoins.
It would profit more in tradings or bids. Not to mention its great platform.
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:42:25 AM

I think XRP will be a good choice for the future because the price of this currency could rise very high in the future. Currently the price of XRP coins are low and we should buy now to get a good return
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:55:28 AM

You might be right but what more I can see altcoins to survive in the future are eth and waves since most of ico are uses their platform for them to be able to launch their project.
Calangaman

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:08:04 AM

Bitbank.cc ( https://bitbank.cc/ ) are going to list Monacoin on their exchange!!

-Twitter
https://twitter.com/bitbank_inc/status/879641550178861056

-blog (Japanese)
https://bitbank.cc/blog/monacoin-will-be-added/

Check out the number of ATMs enabling MONA purchases in Japan.

https://zaif.jp/smart_atm

Impressive! That's what you want from a good altcoin !
JasonXIII

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:21:28 AM

Bitbank.cc ( https://bitbank.cc/ ) are going to list Monacoin on their exchange!!

-Twitter
https://twitter.com/bitbank_inc/status/879641550178861056

-blog (Japanese)
https://bitbank.cc/blog/monacoin-will-be-added/

Check out the number of ATMs enabling MONA purchases in Japan.

https://zaif.jp/smart_atm

Impressive! That's what you want from a good altcoin !
Where can we get some of these for free please?
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:36:49 AM

There are many new ICO that have a potential. I know only 40% of the ICO that is invented are the only one who will stay in the market and have a good progress like the other successful ICO.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:08:35 PM

Do you think solving scalability issue is a winner? Do you think zillions of features is a winner?

Then ARDOR is going to be the winner. To be released in 1-2months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: