Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:00:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that might survive in the future?  (Read 45277 times)
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:33:40 PM

Business and utility feature will be the first to fall as they are proned to many factors, whereas simple, efficient, widely adopted monetary transaction coin might succeed in the future if endorsed by any consolidate power like country or association, these could be any blockchain projects or simply existing neo, monero, bitcoin or anything you named it
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:39:24 PM

ETH is currently the best coins in the cryptocurrency Market  with the best technology there is and the popularity it's gaining overtime is quite huge, it's just a matter of time till the coins wakes up again, I suggest you hold this to the Gravr

Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:49:46 PM

ETH is currently the best coins in the cryptocurrency Market  with the best technology there is and the popularity it's gaining overtime is quite huge, it's just a matter of time till the coins wakes up again, I suggest you hold this to the Gravr

That's right! Ethereum is the best altcoin available in the market today. No crypto enthusiast or average person could've lived without ever investing or using Ethereum in the first place. It's the number one "fuel" used for interacting with the world's most popular tokens and decentralized applications. Since this increases demand for the "Ether" cryptocurrency, I think that it'll survive for quite a long time.

But, new coins that come into the market, have the risk of dying at some point in the future, if they become abandoned by their developers or community. I hate to see when a good altcoin with extremely useful features, turns out to become abandoned by its devs with no good reasons. Such devs quickly jump ship into the next big thing, leaving adopters of the previous coin holding the bag (thus becoming bagholders).

All in all, I strongly believe that Ethereum, Litecoin, and NEO will survive in the future because of their prominent devs, communities, and useful features for the real world. Wink

imopogicute

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:09:26 AM

it is difficult to say the remaining token in the future. because we know all the tokens missing in the past. as well as the market token will not be lost if more people are holding. because they are waiting for the price to rise for them to sell.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum must survive in the future. They have the highest capitalization and a strong development team.These coins are believed by a huge number of people and therefore they will withstand the storm.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:58:16 PM

I guess only projects that have real target and plan have a chance to survive. Unfortunately at this moment there are too many senseless projects.

Exactly. There are too many ambiguous projects with no real uses and purpose in life. Most altcoins in existence today, are simply copies of another altcoin, while others have similar visions and features. One good example of this is smart contract platforms like NEO, Cardano, EOS, and Lisk, which are similar because they provide the same features as Ethereum for deploying censorship-resistant dApps. In this sense, there are too many projects that promise to provide smart contract functionality for the mainstream world, where, we won't be using all of them.

Therefore, in all means, only altcoins which provide real uses and a well-thought out plan, would most likely survive in the future. Ethereum, is one good example of such altcoin and I believe that it would be here to stay for years to come. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
dangbinhminh

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:14:00 PM

Nobody knows which ones will survive for fact, but it's easy to see which projects have the long term potential. It's all just speculating but at this point is quite clear that alts are here to stay. And they are becoming more and more like actual projects you can take somewhat seriously.
ThunderFive

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:18:54 PM

I think only good altcoin with great teams and useful function will survive in the future like ETH, NEO, ADA,...
Xemnia

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:19:38 PM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin
not all altcoins will survive, that is for sure, but i think that bitcoj  and ethereum will life for certain, in my opinion
Xemnia

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:20:17 PM

I think only good altcoin with great teams and useful function will survive in the future like ETH, NEO, ADA,...
neo is a good one, but what about eos, i do not think that it is pne of the worst, it deserves to be alive too
Tim Murray

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:22:19 PM

I do not believe that now it is possible to say with accuracy which Altcoins will survive. Because the crypto currency market has always been unstable. I will say more, it will never be stable. And it is better to look at the dynamics of growth and invest. In the fact that the best grows and has prospects for at least the next year.
key_z

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

Well I think altcoins can exist in the future and continue to grow stronger. I believe so, I hope nothing happens to the altcoins and bitcoin

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
aaravnatalyn

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:30:37 PM

For a currency to survive, it must bring something that solves people's problems, because that's what generates demand. Everything will depend on the market conditions, of course, and on how such conditions generates an incentive for the use of these cryptocurrencies
key_z

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:31:10 PM

Well I think altcoins can exist in the future and continue to grow stronger. I believe so, I hope nothing happens to the altcoins and bitcoin. A lot of people use it to make money that they can use to buy things for their family

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
boberpuper

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:35:48 PM

My opinion stops at Neo, Ethereum, Ripple . Stick to top.
Criptonline

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin
I doubt that Dogecoin will survive in the future. What is so good about this coin? It once became popular only thanks to the name. In fact, there is nothing promising in it.

██████ |[ Dove | Peer-To-Peer Internet Sharing Network ]| ▀▀▀█
 ☀───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───☀
☀▰☀ Internet for anyone at any time   ☀▰☀
1Nebonad1golovoy1

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

The capitalization of cash reached $ 1.433 billion at a price of $ 438 per coin, while the daily trading volume is $ 73.9 million. Montero is ranked highest With a market capitalization of $ 3.6 billion at $ 232, although the trading volume is significantly lower at $ 46 million, my opinion is that zcash will live in the future
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:49:24 PM

I guess only projects that have real target and plan have a chance to survive. Unfortunately at this moment there are too many senseless projects.

Exactly. There are too many ambiguous projects with no real uses and purpose in life. Most altcoins in existence today, are simply copies of another altcoin, while others have similar visions and features. One good example of this is smart contract platforms like NEO, Cardano, EOS, and Lisk, which are similar because they provide the same features as Ethereum for deploying censorship-resistant dApps. In this sense, there are too many projects that promise to provide smart contract functionality for the mainstream world, where, we won't be using all of them.

Therefore, in all means, only altcoins which provide real uses and a well-thought out plan, would most likely survive in the future. Ethereum, is one good example of such altcoin and I believe that it would be here to stay for years to come. Just my opinion Smiley
- I understand what you say and I am very supportive of this thought because this market wants to grow stronger and more popular in the future, it needs to eradicate the bad news in the market, and most of this bad news comes from poor quality projects, the project was created solely for the purpose of pumping and dumping. When this is achieved, investors will have fewer options but with better quality, capital inflows are also larger, the altcoin that can survive is definitely the best and most useful altcoin for the community

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:14:57 PM

Good projects are always interesting and we need to monitor them. This is important in order to buy them in time. Very often there are discounts and we can buy tokens cheaper. EOT builds a platform for developers and players and it will be interesting for everyone. Players can receive payments for their activity, and developers will have the opportunity to spend less money for the release of their own product
Tvshpeople

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:14:00 PM

If you know any interesting start-ups with pre-ICO, share their name on Crowdholding platform: https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/309/  and get our YUPIES as reward.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: