Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:14:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that might survive in the future?  (Read 45277 times)
Lavezzipart2

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:36:33 PM

There are many altcoins which are having a good potential and can sustain their life in future. Among all these coin ETHEREUM is my favorite and it has great value to me.Bitcoin is the first and best in crypto-currency and ethereum comes second.
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

Of course this market is mostly altcoin and many people are eager to make a lot of profit. Personally I am a big investor and I always like to invest in new projects with high potential. In the future, up to 90% of altcoins will die and only 10% will survive over time if the project actually develops.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:10:05 PM

Best project that will change the world in 2018 is Trufield. Check out this token, Trufield token (TRUF). This project is a humanitarian one that will revolutionize healthcare by providing free health data management systems on the blockchain for millions of people.  Presale is live and open to all investors so grab your tokens at 25% discount. Buy here at http://trufield.com or http://trufield.io
Silverstone79

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:59:03 PM

I think the future of stratis coins is very bright for the future. In my opinion, maybe for the next 2 years the price of this coin will increase very much..
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:02:37 PM

Actually people have least chance abandoning large cap coins. Many use large cap coins for hedging from low and mid cap coins volatility. So, many people who say ETH or BTC will not survive in long run are missing this obvious fact. But this doesn't mean that smaller cap coins have no future. Don't forget Google wasn't like Bitcoin during internet rage but was like an altcoin. But at the end it made it big. So, coin with actual utility and use case which won't die in long term can survive the market.
quang99

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:05:34 PM

Of course this market is mostly altcoin and many people are eager to make a lot of profit. Personally I am a big investor and I always like to invest in new projects with high potential. In the future, up to 90% of altcoins will die and only 10% will survive over time if the project actually develops.
I also think that not all altcoins will survive even after this fall, and in the future even more worthy projects will remain, which will be able to produce a  ready-made product.

TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:09:02 PM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin
In my opinion, altcoin has the future and prospects. All of these altcoin implement community-focused ideas to create familiarity and closeness. In the long run, a good gadget can make a habit for consumers.
I was convinced with AMN and GEN. I think it is one of the strongest voices in the future.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:36:12 PM

Dogecoins is a joke, there is no any innovative tech at all. Not sure about LTC, also. It's kinda old. I like ETH and XMR.
alexhitch20

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:43:57 PM

Any of them could. ETH and Bitcoin are obviously the biggest so probably stand the best chance, there's no guarantees in crypto though.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:25:57 PM

The market does not require a large number of coins. It uses only liquid coins. Every day more coins come on the market, but not all of them are needed. We already observe that many alts do not grow in the bull market. And I think that they will never grow up.

That's certainly true, mate. Most altcoins in the market right now are totally useless, since they do the same thing as other cryptocurrencies. Being copies of another crypto with no real uses or long-term vision for the mainstream world, will result in complete abandonment from developers and the community. However, those coins with a solid vision, constant development, and innovative features, will most likely survive in the future. For the useless coins in the market, we see a lot of them unable to rise in price after a bull market.

However, for altcoins that truly deliver the goods in the crypto space, they're always rising in price alongside Bitcoin in the market. Usually (but not guaranteed), the top 10-20 cryptocurrencies in market cap, will survive in the long term if they can keep up with constant development and innovation. Among the list, Ethereum is an altcoin which has a certain future, since it's always actively developed and supported by its community. Therefore, choosing altcoins which are similar to Ethereum, would be the best choice right now to preserve your investment in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
yourialfa

Activity: 339

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:28:46 PM

Altcoins that may survive in the future is ethereum, ripple and litecoin I think. The three coins I think are potentially and will survive from those who fight against altcoins. Moreover, ethereum is now very potential and suitable for long-term invested, Its popularity is also very large so I believe that ethereum will survive in the future. But that's just my opinion, everything is possible.
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:33:54 PM

Any of them could. ETH and Bitcoin are obviously the biggest so probably stand the best chance, there's no guarantees in crypto though.

Bitcoin is not altcoin , but i think the same that bitcoin will survive in the future, but max price per it will be around 14K USD. Also very promising is ETH and NEO coins . Also you should check PChain.
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:06:10 AM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin

XMR. If I had to go into a coma for 5 years and I'd expect it to be in the top 5 when I woke up. LTC and DOGE? LTC has no technical improvements over XMR and DOGE is even more of a copycat. While they might survive, I don't see them doing so any better than Feathercoin in the long run.

True, but if there is a coin that has no technical improvements over BTC that can survive, then that must be LTC, since it has that "original altcoin" and "silver of crypto" aura. Also, cobble (the main dev) has said on twitter that they are pro-segwit and will start aiming for activation of segwit in LTC pretty soon, so this shows they are going to keep developing the coin for the future.
indeed for Altcoin supposed to survive with the existing competition on this Cryptocurrency market will be very good and generate much more profits in the future. because it is for Altcoin currently more and more supporters. this is a good first step by supporting the defense that is present at Altcoin in the future.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:20:30 PM

Altcoins that may survive in the future is ethereum, ripple and litecoin I think. The three coins I think are potentially and will survive from those who fight against altcoins. Moreover, ethereum is now very potential and suitable for long-term invested, Its popularity is also very large so I believe that ethereum will survive in the future. But that's just my opinion, everything is possible.

I concur with you except for the part about Ripple. I don't think that Ripple will ever survive in the future, since its uses haven't been proven yet in the real world. What we all know about it, is that it's just overhyped because of the recent partnerships made by banks (as well as being a centralized cryptocurrency). If XRP cannot prove its utility in the real world, then I'm afraid that it will fail soon.

But other decentralized altcoins such as Ethereum, Litecoin, and Monero will survive in the future, because they're active in development and provide real uses in our world. I think that Ethereum will remain as the most popular and supported altcoin for quite a long time. It's much stronger than the rest of the altcoins in existence and has a huge potential of becoming an extremely usable cryptocurrency for the real world. Cool

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:49:55 PM

in my opinion i will choose ethereum, zcash, and litecoin
Altcoin are modified Nakamoto currency. Some of  Altcoin has better advantages and user interface then that of bitcoin. Some of these coin are Ethereum, Litecoin etc. Litecoin is mostly used for online money transaction because it provides faster and secure transaction. And its price is also increases time to time. Ethereum is also an highly accept Altcoin by many developed and developing countries. These coin are also accepted by many online retailers and small  businesses to setup their business. According to these above thing these above Altcoin will lead the crypto world in future.
aces777

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:28:04 PM

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin

I would have to pick out a couple of coins;
Ethereum
Monero
Litecoin
Dogecoin
Neo
ADA
I understand the fact that a lot of altcoins will end up dying out but that does not mean that only a couple of them will be left in the long run, the coins that I have listed have a lot of potential to survive when the other altcoins will be dying out.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
megusen

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:31:00 PM

It relies upon what you call surviving!
being near and being exchanged, or generally pump and dumped isn't generally getting by as I would like to think yet in the event that that is the definition you have at the top of the priority list at that point there will be loads of the altcoins that can survive.

in any case, as a genuine task with a comment and being created, and ideally add to the cryptographic money world at any rate or, best case scenario turns into a cash; that is an entire diverse story and as I would see it, none of the altcoins fall under this strict definition. be that as it may, you can call some of them like litecoin and monero as coins that have a large number of these perspectives and can survive.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

Ethereum
Monero
Litecoin
Dogecoin
Neo
ADA
I understand the fact that a lot of altcoins will end up dying out but that does not mean that only a couple of them will be left in the long run, the coins that I have listed have a lot of potential to survive when the other altcoins will be dying out.
Of course, if you choose practical top-ranking coins, then there will be no risks to your investments. so you can always experiment with the top ten coins on CoinMarketCap.
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:34:50 PM

Ethereum will remain the most popular and supported altcoin for quite a long time. It's much more powerful than the rest of the existing altcoin and has great potential to be a very useful cryptocurrency for the real world.
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:36:51 PM

Ethereum
Monero
Litecoin
Dogecoin
Neo
ADA
in between your choice i choose ethereum and doge for my own opinion i prefer ETC because the price is very stable
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: