Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:02:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the classroom, yes or no and why?  (Read 7696 times)
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:50:59 PM

Yes! I think it should be taught in the classroom. Bitcoin should be included in the economy sector. And it should also be compulsorily taught like math topics. I think that after class 8, students would be better to read this topic. Although initially many students will not be interested in bitcoin. But at one time it will be very much loved by everyone.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:53:08 PM

is a big yes for me ... bitcoin is the future money why not teach or tell on the children what is bitcoin and what bitcoin can do in our life
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:56:02 PM

It not good for the using the classroom. It will affect the contraction. If need to use first you will learn it. Then you will use. You will contraction in classroom you get the more information. Then you will get some idea. So will know the invest process. You know how to improve your business process. Bitcoin is future currency you will learn more information for the life improvement.
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:19:26 PM

why not ?
this is a bit impact to the children in the school if they learn what is bitcoin about. for me as a mother i want my child to know about bitcoin so he know what is bitcoin in the future when he grow up
krulviper

Activity: 354
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:46:38 AM

This is for a personal writing project I'm working on. I imagine that Bitcoin would be good for things like teaching things like math with decimals ("How many Satoshis do you need to get a tenth of a Bitcoin?", stuff like that), budgeting (Spend it on whatever you want, but when it's gone, it's gone), or even a little bit of IT / programming stuff like how cryptography works. What do you guys think of this?

I do not think bitcoin will be taught in the class, but if bitcoin is made into extra lessons it still makes sense to me.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Medium|LinkedIn|Telegram|Reddit|CoinMarketCap
Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:59:59 AM

Yes its good if bitcoin can be classroom. New generation i think need to teach about bitcoin.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:27:25 AM

That's a good idea if in tenths decimal but they are too young to understand the bitcoin. If it is for math why you dont use it that's a great idea. What if they ask what is satoshi? How you able to say or to teach them? What is your thoughts? Just saying. Smiley

Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:31:27 AM

This is for a personal writing project I'm working on. I imagine that Bitcoin would be good for things like teaching things like math with decimals ("How many Satoshis do you need to get a tenth of a Bitcoin?", stuff like that), budgeting (Spend it on whatever you want, but when it's gone, it's gone), or even a little bit of IT / programming stuff like how cryptography works. What do you guys think of this?
I think it's not yet suitable to teach bitcoin inside the classroom because the main focus of education is to direct them to a right path and teach them good manners and right conduct. But I believe that bitcoin must be taught if they finish their studies. So we must focus to education rather than profit for their young age.

ab007

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:32:43 AM

Yes off course it is great idea to teach about digital currency in class room so that most of the students get familiar with crypto currency and can easily start online trade and earning for themselves in early stages of life.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:34:10 AM

I think teaching a bitcoin
would be a great idea.
For the people to know
the benefits of bitcoin.
bitcoin is very popular online currency. many people do not know what is bitcoin and how can it use? if we teach bitcoin is in the classroom the students will benefit and as well as bitcoin will be benifited.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:38:05 AM

I think teaching a bitcoin
would be a great idea.
For the people to know
the benefits of bitcoin.
  Yes very good ideas
Bitcoin is the most important and interesting online currency
Students of primary stage should the value of Bitcoin. So a common and general topic should open in the classroom and teaching them.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:44:20 AM

I think it is a better idea if schools integrate bitcoin in one of their curriculum or even just a topic as part of the subject of Economics subject. As student being taught of cryptocurrencies and how it affects nation's economy, they might also learn how to save money and earn money in crypto so they are earning while learning too.

Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:59:23 AM

I think it would be good for students that they will know and learn about bitcoin because it can help them in their studies to buy the the things that they needed in their studies aa long they can balance their time in studying and using bitcoin. Students can also help their parents to pay theur bills at home.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:06:58 AM

A good and a bad side will do for that. So for me it's either of the too. You can manage to teach students on their lesson in usual ways and even make it more interesting. But if you bave different motives about that, simply like making them involve, then why not. As long as you don't force them to do so.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:11:11 AM

Hahaha I think it is good to know the students about Bitcoin currency it will help like me to sutain their projects at school, as of right now the k to 12 program here in my country makes me really think about how I can provide the things without any money, but when I discovered this forum I felt amazed cause it save me to pay the tuition fee's at school that inspired me to walk forward to do more things in the future.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:28:06 PM

I don't think that those thing will happen because those things can be easily learned using the internet and i think that the people in the schools will prefer teaching the traditional topics rather than teaching those things because if you are really into learning deeper than the lesson in your school then you can just use the internet since it is very easy to get access to it.
hell3r

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:52:10 PM

I like this idea of teaching bitcoin in mathematics way. Is also good and fit for courses like Information Technology and Computer Science. But in terms of bringing legalities of bitcoin to education? I don't think so. In major number of countries, It would have to be passed by Education department by a country in order for bitcoin to enter in their curriculum. And I don't think the government would do that cause they defy bitcoin and fiat is their only asset.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2772
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:06:08 PM

I like this idea of teaching bitcoin in mathematics way. Is also good and fit for courses like Information Technology and Computer Science. But in terms of bringing legalities of bitcoin to education? I don't think so. In major number of countries, It would have to be passed by Education department by a country in order for bitcoin to enter in their curriculum. And I don't think the government would do that cause they defy bitcoin and fiat is their only asset.
It is a good idea anyway, but I've doubted if it will give a huge feedback to the bitcoin community. Because the only we can teach to the class is just a basic calculation and it won't take a long. All of this is just mostly similar to other math problems, finding X and Y, how long and how much. And teaching this it won't take the entire semester just discussing about bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:48:59 PM

I like the idea of having bitcoin as a subject in school because  it is easier to join bitcoin if you have some knowledge about it; but I think it should be placed in tertiary level not in secondary nor primary level because we should prioritize first their studies before bitcoin. Having bitcoin as a subject may develop your thinking and strategy in the future.

iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:55:59 PM

yes,by learning about Bitcoin maybe Bitcoin can be an alternative to our work in the future.
and I think Bitcoin is one of the best topics and things you must know and learn,because our future is technology,so we have to learn Bitcoin because will be very useful later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: