July 02, 2024, 01:44:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Bitcoin overcome Paypal?
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin overcome Paypal?  (Read 79545 times)
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:55:11 PM

Maybe because Bitcoin still doesn't solve the problem with the scalability and the competitors has fastest transactions, that's why I'm keep saying maybe 

Right now bitcoin can't overcome PayPal if we are going to think about it. Because we can see on how PayPal still has a lot of crowd and users it's quite impossible that it will happen for now. But one day there would be a chance that it is going to happen when people wants decentralized crypto currency and anonymity.
No, we can overcome paypal. Bitcoin can really overcome paypal if we want to, paypal is very easy to overcome because we have a lot of advantages like fast transaction, low fees, secured or being anonymous in doing transaction a lot more better features than paypal. So it is enough for bitcoin to overcome paypal.
yes you are right it is not hard for bitcoin to overcome paypal because we can see that from now much of the online market has been captured by the use of bitcoin and now people prefer to use bitcoin for their freelancing work and for their online and international transaction which was mostly done with paypal in the past.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:16:53 PM

Maybe because Bitcoin still doesn't solve the problem with the scalability and the competitors has fastest transactions, that's why I'm keep saying maybe 

Right now bitcoin can't overcome PayPal if we are going to think about it. Because we can see on how PayPal still has a lot of crowd and users it's quite impossible that it will happen for now. But one day there would be a chance that it is going to happen when people wants decentralized crypto currency and anonymity.
No, we can overcome paypal. Bitcoin can really overcome paypal if we want to, paypal is very easy to overcome because we have a lot of advantages like fast transaction, low fees, secured or being anonymous in doing transaction a lot more better features than paypal. So it is enough for bitcoin to overcome paypal.

Fast transactions, are you talking seriously? ten minutes for a transaction is a very long time in the best case. Remember we are living in a modern world where every second count and waiting for a confirmation is not acceptable ok, maybe you can send money around the world very fast that fact is undeniable but for a local transactions bitcoin is a pretty slow that's why I talked before about scalability  maybe with Segtwit and the lighting network bitcoin can overcome many payments systems but now, we have this issue.
I need to agree with you totally, because in financial world we need every transaction and order as fast as it is possible, in the worst scenario it should be few seconds, when we have even like an hour on only one bitcoin transaction.
As many people before me have already said, bitcoin has no chance with paypal lately, to make it possible, there is some solution needed, for both big fees and transactions getting confirmed too long.

Im trusting in the bitcoin as a cryptocurrency, and I really hope that it will spread faster, and will have a bigger range than it is now.
It may lead miners to compromise and to choose the best way for BTC.

Smiley
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1345

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:45:04 PM

At the moment bitcoin is unable to do so, I think we at least need two things to happen if bitcoin could have a chance at all, first the lightning network needs to be activated and second an escrow system needs to become the dominant way to send transaction in bitcoin that way there will be some buyers protection in bitcoin similar to what happens in paypal.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:01:54 AM

Absolutely right from these reasons bitcoin can not overcome paypal, maybe for near future the developer of bitcoin can fix that problem and improve the features of bitcoin.
The user of paypal is too much if we compared with bitcoin user, it is very difficult to overcome paypal.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:33:44 AM

Absolutely right from these reasons bitcoin can not overcome paypal, maybe for near future the developer of bitcoin can fix that problem and improve the features of bitcoin.
The user of paypal is too much if we compared with bitcoin user, it is very difficult to overcome paypal.
We don't care about the volume of the paypal users because that is just temporary and easy to overcome. The only thing we should been focus on is the service of bitcoin, if bitcoin will continue to be cheap in fees and still fast then there is no reason for bitcoin to not overcome paypal, People just use paypal because of their service and if we have a better one then we could literally overcome the big paypal company.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:16:25 AM

Simple answer is: ''No''.
In fact, it's obvious that paypal and bitcoin are very different and have different purpose.
Bitcoin is decentralized, no government control, anonymity etc.
Some merchants offering payments in bitcoins but on the end of day they have to exchange it to the real money (because they can't report such income to authorities and btc price changing all the time).
With paypal, situation is very different.
It's company officially registered in America, and they must follow American laws and financial regulations.
All users must share their true identity and report their income from paypal to their local tax offices.
So, bitcoin and paypal have different purposes and goals and because of it we can't compare them.
If I have company, I will probably use paypal but if I'm individual user, I will probably use bitcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:24:53 AM

I think yes because bitcoin is so powerful so bitcoin can overcome the paypal and another in paypal just one wrong move your account can freeze like mine and the good thing about paypal is the security. And in bitcoin you will be anonymous by sending and receiving so the bitcoin can overcome the paypal in all aspect but not in the security so I will go for bitcoin.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1368

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:03:28 PM

I think yes because bitcoin is so powerful so bitcoin can overcome the paypal and another in paypal just one wrong move your account can freeze like mine and the good thing about paypal is the security. And in bitcoin you will be anonymous by sending and receiving so the bitcoin can overcome the paypal in all aspect but not in the security so I will go for bitcoin.

Yeah. Your PayPal account while being secure, can be subject to manipulation by freezing it or restricting your access to the same. In contrast, Bitcoin allows anyone to use it without any restrictions, giving you complete control over your money. By having access to your private key, no third party could interfere with your funds, making it safe against manipulation.

Also, Bitcoin's fees are extremely low when compared to PayPal or other payment methods, making it convenient to send money to anyone anywhere in the world. In the end, I think that as Bitcoin matures and becomes stronger, it could become a better alternative than using PayPal, Visa or even MasterCard. Just sharing my thoughts.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1351

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:39:39 PM

Simple answer is: ''No''.
In fact, it's obvious that paypal and bitcoin are very different and have different purpose.
Bitcoin is decentralized, no government control, anonymity etc.
Some merchants offering payments in bitcoins but on the end of day they have to exchange it to the real money (because they can't report such income to authorities and btc price changing all the time).
With paypal, situation is very different.
It's company officially registered in America, and they must follow American laws and financial regulations.
All users must share their true identity and report their income from paypal to their local tax offices.
So, bitcoin and paypal have different purposes and goals and because of it we can't compare them.
If I have company, I will probably use paypal but if I'm individual user, I will probably use bitcoin.

I don't agree. PayPal is digging its own grave by allowing chargebacks and deciding what they allow you to spend your money on.
Chargebacks are made for scamming, it's a stupid option that gives the client, who pays in fiat, the advantage over a service provider. Why shouldn't it be the other way round? Why shouldn't they be on equal ground. When I think of chargebacks I always see 2 people making an exchange and one of them puts out a bill and waves it in front of the other guy, the other proceeds to gas his car and when the tank is full the first guy puts the money back in his pocket and drives away.
Also how come you can't buy cryptocurrency with paypal? How can they go between his clients saying we don't like this or that, so we'lll block your account. This company is cancer

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
boyptc

Activity: 3052
Merit: 681

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:03:54 PM

Because technology is very powerful it's a going to be a yes for me too. It may not overcome right now but there will be the right time that bitcoin is going to make PayPal out of the scene and it will replace it's service and make people use it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:02:07 PM

Because technology is very powerful it's a going to be a yes for me too. It may not overcome right now but there will be the right time that bitcoin is going to make PayPal out of the scene and it will replace it's service and make people use it.
It already have overcome the paypal as now bitcoin is being used widely and only replacing it is remaining when paypal will not find any place of it on internet and everyone everywhere will like to use only bitcoin for their online shopping and for their international transactions.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:57:34 AM

What if the technology make something better than bitcoin, could bitcoin overcome it?

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1351

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:28:54 AM

What if the technology make something better than bitcoin, could bitcoin overcome it?
Not in the long run. It would be the same situation as with BTC vs fiat. Hardened supporters can slow it down, but after some time the better, more advanced and user friendly technology usually becomes mainstream. Bitcoin is not the ultimate solution, nothing is.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ogoowinner

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:32:36 AM

Yes. In my country. bitcoin is really helpful, because paypal has so many restrictions on the activities of people from my country. Bitcoinhas no restrictions, so it has already overcome paypal for us.
boyptc

Activity: 3052
Merit: 681

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:57:43 AM

If something comes out better than bitcoin I don't think that is going to be an easy thing for all investors to shift to that new tech. And if that new one has the best feature and it is able to make all transactions better and a bigger market cap will be given to it, well I guess it can but the fact that many did tried already to do that with bitcoin while it is still young but no one overcome.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Sarah08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:15:46 AM

Maybe Yes or No maybe in the future if you consider many thing is happening in the economy if bitcoin continue it's success and become accepted as a main currency in many country yes bitcoin can overcome paypal but bitcoin is anonymous that make it use in many illegal ways so maybe governments in many country will dont allow bitcoin as there main currency and eventually paypal will still win.
bithaven

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:21:23 AM

No, that aint possible. PayPal have gone miles away, and accepted by all. not everyone like the idea of cryptocurrency.
strategics

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:52:01 AM

Yes but I also see a possibility where PayPal would want to give in and accept Bitcoin. By doing so they would still make fees money from client who rely on dispute protection.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:36:12 AM

Yes but I also see a possibility where PayPal would want to give in and accept Bitcoin. By doing so they would still make fees money from client who rely on dispute protection.
They are in competition now and they offer similar service as payment system but bitcoin is decentralized and we are safe with our information.
I see we will surpass the popularity of paypal in the near future, see that there are plenty of altcoins that are updating now and they help bitcoin
to succeed also.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Kolder

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:49:24 AM

Paypal were consider by many since it can be used in lots of transactions too, it is mostly used in paying in online shops since almost online shops now those popular shops especially accepts paypal, but since paypal needs lot of details to be able to make a transaction and does required cards it is not used by common people unlike in bitcoin it can perform in any transactions without a need for too much information. In sense of online shopping its paypal but in more transations in other activities it’s  still bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: