June 22, 2024, 04:27:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Bitcoin overcome Paypal?
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin overcome Paypal?  (Read 79545 times)
RamesesLabs

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:42:54 PM

I hope Bitcoin overcomes Paypal. Paypal has screwed over just about everyone I've known.

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange by Rameses Labs, LLC
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:47:08 AM

In the future,bitcoin might overcome paypal. There are a lot of advantages on bitcoin compared to paypal. Fee's on paypal is really high for me, base on my computation, its 4.5% and if you are trying to transfer a high amount, it will really hurt your pocket. And on my case, when money is transferred to me, I need to transfer it again to distribute the money(It's a task for my job). So that's a lot of money lost. If its bitcoin, transferring coins is a bit easy and the good thing about it is you can invest it even its a small amount of money.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:51:22 AM

In the future,bitcoin might overcome paypal. There are a lot of advantages on bitcoin compared to paypal. Fee's on paypal is really high for me, base on my computation, its 4.5% and if you are trying to transfer a high amount, it will really hurt your pocket. And on my case, when money is transferred to me, I need to transfer it again to distribute the money(It's a task for my job). So that's a lot of money lost. If its bitcoin, transferring coins is a bit easy and the good thing about it is you can invest it even its a small amount of money.
not in the future, even nowadays, people have seen the potential of bitcoin rather than paypal. well, people are more concerned with saving money and at the same time investing. bitcoin is way off it. so, nowadays, bitcoin has exceeded paypal
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:00:50 AM

of course, not even just Paypal, maybe many others will also use bitcoin as a means of payment.

That is correct, many will most likely use bitcoin as mode of payment because it is more convenient and easy to use. I can also use it to pay for the services rendered if someone will agree with that payment conditions.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:53:05 PM

Surely, with users who continue to increase and marketcap value continues to strengthen then someday bitcoin will overcome paypal and become the number one in the choice of internet payment.
sirkings0003

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:09:13 PM

Do you think that sometime in the future, Bitcoin might overcome Paypal, as it scales in capacity and userbase over the years?

We already have the ability to create our own marketplace with OpenBazaar, that uses Bitcoin as its payment method, so it should be no surprise that the combination of these two may be a fierce competition for both eBay and Paypal.

Nevertheless, feel free to vote on the poll above and express your opinion about it, if desired.  Grin
BITCOIN will surely over take PayPal. It is all about a matter of time

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
cheesyspoils

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:19:43 AM

I dont think so. There are still so many people that  don't know about bitcoin, on the other hand, many people know what paypal is.
wurth

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:12:03 PM

of course, not even just Paypal, maybe many others will also use bitcoin as a means of payment.

That is correct, many will most likely use bitcoin as mode of payment because it is more convenient and easy to use. I can also use it to pay for the services rendered if someone will agree with that payment conditions.
This thing will be true if you want to payment to another country, because the transaction fees of Bitcoin is worse than the transaction fees of FIAT and Paypal if you paying for national bills. But, I like to using altcoins for my global payment than Bitcoin, because there are have some altcoins can provide a services transfer money with cheapest fees and faster than Bitcoin.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
g4vinshreds

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

Trader

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:15:20 PM

Yes,  easily,  I'm tired of paypal making me send money back just because I sold digital goods and the buyers decided to be rude and charge back even though they got the items,  bitcoin dosen't have this issue and it also lets kids and teens use it,  so that's why I feel that bitcoin will overcome paypal easily and fast.

senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:37:58 PM

If Bitcoin is not stopped by countries for trading definitely, it can overcome PayPal in the coming years and one should not have any doubt over that. Bitcoin has an upper hand over PayPal because of the characteristics that Bitcoin posses. Moreover Bitcoin makes transaction anonymous and much easy as compared to PayPal.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:45:20 PM

I dont think so. There are still so many people that  don't know about bitcoin, on the other hand, many people know what paypal is.
if those people you are talking is involved with internet currency i think they already knew about bitcoin as it was so fast that bitcoin really showed
a good way to transact online much faster and easier after learning the basic fundamentals, bitcoin really rising up the new era.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
mitha rosdiana

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:29:06 PM

I think that someday, Bitcoin will probably overcome Paypal, because the scales in capacity and userbase all this time? We already have the ability to create our own market, and who use Bitcoin as a method of payment, so it's no surprise that both may be a tough competition for Paypal. Therefore, bitcoin must be strong.
wilwxk

Activity: 476
Merit: 314

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:06:28 PM

If the bitcoin will overcome paypal its a very specific question, we can talk about cryptocurrencys in general, because if the bitcoin gains a so high value and the transactions continues slow, we will use then only as a reserve and other currencys like the dash or Universa will substitue then.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:15:43 PM

I think that someday, Bitcoin will probably overcome Paypal, because the scales in capacity and userbase all this time? We already have the ability to create our own market, and who use Bitcoin as a method of payment, so it's no surprise that both may be a tough competition for Paypal. Therefore, bitcoin must be strong.

Bitcoin has already hit Paypal on the competetion. In fact, PayPal is now a bad company, statistics show that they are losing users every day. It is very wrong to compare Bitcoin to PayPal.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
eldrin

Activity: 644
Merit: 143

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:42:24 PM

As to online payment method, I used to do it with PayPal, but when I learned about bitcoin, I am already paying online via BTC. Or if not accepted, I just withdraw my BTC, since I'm using a wallet that can exchange my BTC to fiat and send directly to my bank account, then to my credit card. They are different, but as to being as payment method, in my opinion, Bitcoin already overcame PayPal. Plus, for me, my money is more secured with Bitcoin than PayPal.

Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 12:02:06 AM

Paypal is now an online payment channel that is popular with many people, but if bitcoin says it will pass paypal on online payment I think it is because bitcoin is not suitable for payment, so it is more asset than a currency

Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:20:05 AM

Cmon, BTC cant overcome PayPal in direct sense , it is not an alternative.
There are NO buyers and sellers protection and fees are tremendous right now even for PP standards.

BUT other cryto solution just could, i would love to see that

One can dream

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:23:21 AM

Paypal is now an online payment channel that is popular with many people, but if bitcoin says it will pass paypal on online payment I think it is because bitcoin is not suitable for payment, so it is more asset than a currency
I am sorry but I disagree with you, bitcoin is the number one online payment metodhe for people in iran, they have problem with paypal because they also have problem with us government, its mean that paypal is not good. Paypal can freeze your account anytime.  Bitcoin is freedom so it will overcome paypal.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:31:14 AM

I have dreamed of a future where there is an option " pay with bitcoins" on online site. To think what bitcoin achieved now, it will no doubt that the bitcoin will surpass paypal in the future. We just need some organizations to fund or make it happen.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:38:45 AM

I am very sure if eBay does not fix PayPal in the service and features owned, definitely in the future bitcoin will replace the position of PayPal which currently serves as payment options. All of these things can happen because of a very tight competition.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: