Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:07:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin Rebrand ★★ New dev team ★★  (Read 43712 times)
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:38:06 AM

hmmz.
looking at the explorer that address does not appear to be on the chain.

check it out, and if they're not there, means those coins do not exist.
http://blockexp.com:8075/

when the chain was hijacked, it seems likely that some blocks might have been lost and no longer exist,

but on the positive side
looks like your 40k came from somewhere, means they were never sent so where ever they came from, they could still be there ...

Yeah it seems so, but all those coins are bought from CRYPTOPIA and I transfered it to my qt wallet, I will sent the withdrawal history from cryptopia to the developer if in case

the dev really cant help if they don't exist on the chain,
cryptopia will need to have a look at their end.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BonzoCorleone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

@bonzocorleonee

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:57:48 AM

Hi ive sent my sfc from coinexchange to cryptopia few hours ago, and nothing shows till now, what to do now?

Keep your Alts close, but your Bitcoin closer.
Lombaqe

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 12:03:12 PM

Hi ive sent my sfc from coinexchange to cryptopia few hours ago, and nothing shows till now, what to do now?

you don't see the transaction in deposit list? have you contacted coinexchange?

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
BonzoCorleone

@bonzocorleonee

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 01:26:57 PM

you don't see the transaction in deposit list? have you contacted coinexchange?
Nope, there is no pending transaction on deposit list. is it possible delay or something? Not yet, will ask them now.

SolarFlareProject (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:10:33 PM

After the problem posted by Bitdragon, this morning we did some test sending transactions from/to wallet, from/to exchange and between wallet/exchange....everything goes fine and all transactions regularly show on the blockchain!
For any inquiries or problems during withdraw from exchanges, you have to ask to exchanges support because everything looks working fine by blockchain side, and we can't do nothing for issue on withdrawing directly from exchanges.
Remember that now transactions need 50 confirmations before to show up on your balance.
bitcoin42r4

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:35:07 PM

I've watched the evolution of this from the day the coin was attacked, i can't contribute on helping but i can say that my wallet now sync well and i'm able to transfer money....let's wait for the switch but i feel that everything is fixed now.
I want to spend a small word for devs saying thanks for the hard job done, is very hard nowadays to find devs that don't run and abandone a very young coin after troubles like this, dumping their coin and killing the project....fair play guys!
Thats definitely the proof that this coin have still lots of way to percurr, community is growing, volume is growing and with all this i can only expect a huge lift on price very soon.
I'm really happy to support it mining and mining!

Thanks for your support, sincerely the credit of this goes to the whole community that supported us on last days, and to Bumbacoin that helped us a lot fixing the code and helping us releasing the update.
You are right, leave and exit have been the easy option here, but we are here to stand, because signals are that this coin can still grow a lot!
Hope that problems are now solved, and invite everyone to contribute to the community, as others did!

still stuck on high diff.  is there any fix to this and if so timeline plz.  thanks

not any fix timeline for this or not ant exact measurement for this....
Lombaqe

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:42:19 PM

I've watched the evolution of this from the day the coin was attacked, i can't contribute on helping but i can say that my wallet now sync well and i'm able to transfer money....let's wait for the switch but i feel that everything is fixed now.
I want to spend a small word for devs saying thanks for the hard job done, is very hard nowadays to find devs that don't run and abandone a very young coin after troubles like this, dumping their coin and killing the project....fair play guys!
Thats definitely the proof that this coin have still lots of way to percurr, community is growing, volume is growing and with all this i can only expect a huge lift on price very soon.
I'm really happy to support it mining and mining!

Thanks for your support, sincerely the credit of this goes to the whole community that supported us on last days, and to Bumbacoin that helped us a lot fixing the code and helping us releasing the update.
You are right, leave and exit have been the easy option here, but we are here to stand, because signals are that this coin can still grow a lot!
Hope that problems are now solved, and invite everyone to contribute to the community, as others did!

still stuck on high diff.  is there any fix to this and if so timeline plz.  thanks

not any fix timeline for this or not ant exact measurement for this....

Blockchain is not stuck on high difficulty anymore, it is only high because there is more miners now. time of writing this network hashrate is 8664.5192 Mh (~8,6 Gh)

EDIT: highest hashrate this morning that I have seen was ~15 Gh

BonzoCorleone

@bonzocorleonee

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:35:21 PM

After the problem posted by Bitdragon, this morning we did some test sending transactions from/to wallet, from/to exchange and between wallet/exchange....everything goes fine and all transactions regularly show on the blockchain!
For any inquiries or problems during withdraw from exchanges, you have to ask to exchanges support because everything looks working fine by blockchain side, and we can't do nothing for issue on withdrawing directly from exchanges.
Remember that now transactions need 50 confirmations before to show up on your balance.

Yes im waiting for coinexchange support reply right now

SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:03:09 PM

If your withdraw was done successfully from Coinexchange side, you should see it in Coinexchange withdraw transactions as TX ID.
You see it?
If yes, send me that TX ID
If not, your coin should be still on Coinexchange.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 05:54:30 PM

Does this project have an online wallet? Or just desktop for the moment. Don't want to leave all the SFC on the exchange.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Lombaqe

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:05:11 PM

Does this project have an online wallet? Or just desktop for the moment. Don't want to leave all the SFC on the exchange.

at the moment there's no online wallet available, only desktop wallets for linux,mac and windows

Story777

Activity: 78
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:03:35 AM

I hope the developer will tend to this issue because I really love this coin and I dont want to lose it. I tried your solution but it has no avail. and one more thing, I dont know why SFC qt wallet doesn't have a check balance and repair wallet command?

Regards,

bitdragon2016

Did you solve your issue?

Another reason for the error "CODE:-4...address is not known" is because your wallet is encrypted. When trying to dump your private keys unlock your wallet first.

At the SolarFlare Wallet Console type:

walletpassphrase <what_ever_your_pass_phrase_is> 240  (Do not type the "<>". The 240 is 240 seconds or 4 min's before your wallet will lock).

then type:

dumpprivkey <what_ever_your_SolarflareCoin_address_is>  (Do not type "<>").

your private key will be displayed. Remember your wallet will lock after 4 min's so you will have plenty of time. If you want to lock your wallet type:

walletlock (But you don't have to do this as you have 240 seconds).

Let me know if this works :-)

BonzoCorleone

@bonzocorleonee

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:33:48 AM

If your withdraw was done successfully from Coinexchange side, you should see it in Coinexchange withdraw transactions as TX ID.
You see it?
If yes, send me that TX ID
If not, your coin should be still on Coinexchange.
It shows in my cryptopia wallet now, thanks!

SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 04:52:14 PM

There are some updates regarding mining pools.
Also if with some delay, finally the guys of Aikapool updated to the new version, than the pool is back at work
https://aikapool.com/sfc/index.php

Instead today we noticed that Ypool closed and the site was shut down....thats sound to us very strange, and we have our idea  Wink
For the rest you can always mine on the trustable, solid and stable Mining Dutch http://mining-dutch.nl/pools/solarflaircoin/public/index.php , the guys here did for us a great job!
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 05:27:44 PM

For what 3600000 premine , 18 % pretty big .

Hey Im premine shrinker. I fill a niche job on this forum, my main responsibilities as a forum patroller include: 1. tracking down altcoins with an enormous premine. 2. getting in contact with coin teams and coercing them by death treats into handing an access to github accounts over to me. 3. modifying two lines in main.cpp, and releasing new overhauled wallets. 4. preconditioning and upgrading the nodes. Yay. Network is healthy and kicking. Who u should thank to? Yes, show me ur appreciation and spread the word around the forums, let everyone know that I, premine shrinker, help crypto communities on totally altruistic grounds.

SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:38:25 PM

For what 3600000 premine , 18 % pretty big .

In OP are reported some of things and people that we already founded and rewarded with premine, and is not over as a coin need continue development and funds spent, specially the upcoming platform that still have to be released.
There are also people's that make a daily job for the coin and is correct to reward them a little, as is correct to reward who helped me and did the fix of the code after the attack.
Regarding our shrinker friend, maybe someone appreciate your job on the forum but...thanks, we don't need a shrinker here Wink
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:32:28 PM

Sorry that didn't convince me much you need to be more precise ,how much coins you gave to who and for what .And show the premine add on explorer and for what next you want to give coins.

I'm sorry that you are not convinced and is not our fault if infos tat we gave are not enough for you, the OP have some data about how that coins was spent and are public available, and the premine is not hidden on the explorer but can be checked at any moment.
What is not public available and we are not obliged to reveal, is for example "how much coins you gave to who and for what", or how much i've paid the guy that fixed the source code, or how much i reward who i want to reward, or how much of that money i want to keep for my personal reward, or how much of that coins i want to put in the trash for my own pleasure!
I don't come at your home or at your busines asking "how much coins you gave to who and for what", or how you intend to spend your money in future. Our future plans are clearly reported in OP, as i said we have a Slack group where everyday you can come and talk with us if you have any doubt. If the project don't convince you enough we are sorry for this,and we are sure that scrolling the forum you can find hundreds of project on where to trust Wink
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:40:44 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 09:02:23 PM by canman

hey guys im getting lot of "Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart."  is there a way i can fix this?  the restart is probably taking away my shares? dont know.  thanks for the help.

also using cg miner 311
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:08:10 PM

hey guys im getting lot of "Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart."  is there a way i can fix this?  the restart is probably taking away my shares? dont know.  thanks for the help.

also using cg miner 311

On which pool you are mining?
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:11:12 PM

also using cg miner 311

On which pool you are mining?

mining-dutch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: