Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:50:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin Rebrand ★★ New dev team ★★  (Read 43716 times)
Infowarrior

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:58:14 PM

I am having trouble setting up my Raspberry Pi 3 to mine coins using the bfgminer.  I have watched countless youtube videos, but still no avail.  I have done this with the git hub website and the videos.  I am a beginner and your patience is appreciated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pascnx

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:19:33 AM

When is update from dev?
Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:45:44 AM

Can someone help me out with a slack invite?
yuLyaS

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:39:53 AM

they are growing slowly and getting better and better
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:14:53 AM

I need invite too. Pls send to PM.
Lombaqe

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:45:48 AM

I need invite too. Pls send to PM.

send me your emails and I can invite both of you

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
himikk

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:51:26 AM

Can someone share active nodes list?
Have only one node last few days.
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564

精神分析的爸

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:39:12 AM

Here you go, though only 3:

addnode=88.99.173.100:12387
addnode=96.235.143.102:12387
addnode=[2001:0:9d38:953c:30da:1e11:4d84:99fa]:12387

HTH

himikk

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:44:57 AM

Here you go, though only 3:

addnode=88.99.173.100:12387
addnode=96.235.143.102:12387
addnode=[2001:0:9d38:953c:30da:1e11:4d84:99fa]:12387

HTH

Thank you!
Whole two active connections now
Selsonblue

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:38:33 PM

Block explorer appears to be stuck ? Its showing block 25000 ish, and mining shows we are at 27800.

Just an observation
Testudoguy

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:10:11 PM

Block explorer appears to be stuck ? Its showing block 25000 ish, and mining shows we are at 27800.

Just an observation

Is there any slack invite link?
nolispui

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:35:00 PM

Just an observation

Is there any slack invite link?

send a PM to the developer and he'll invite you
SolarFlareProject (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:25:30 PM

Hi all...after long reflections regarding this project (how many money and time i have to employ for developing, for feed community and all the job that an active coin developer have to do daily), as my daily job keep me very busy, i can't dedicate time to this project and develop this coin anymore.
Today i've decided to inform publicly all of you about my decision of definitively leave this project
By the way, i really liked this project, with some great guys we fight hard during the early days of difficulty stuck at very high points, during hard days of blockchain hacking, during the market freeze, to stand up on this project continuing on offering something good.
I have also to admit some mistakes due the inexperience, probably the platform was not good as i would, in fact didn't had the impact expected on the project. I was also descouraged by the fact that such a good project (according to what i've read on twitter and some others opinions) didn't attracted attention of a good exchange like Bittrex, and also Yobit refused to list us for 4 times...
I feel to be an honest person and instead to abandon the project and disappear without any notice, i prefer to leave the scene informing all of you at same time on whats going on, as you can decide by yourself if stay or leave.
 Of course i have not interest on shut down the project, also because i've invested time and money resources and don't want to see everything destroyed or abandoned...instead i would be very happy if someone could bring this project to the deserved targets,making this coin useful as i wasn't able to do.

If anyone or a group is interested on take my place as dev continuing on keeping this project up and running, i'm absolutely open to leave my place to someone able to move things forward. Obviously this cannot be a free gift, because i build everything from scratch investing lots of time, paid people's and services, and the coin actually have a marketcap of 50BTC and growing. I start to accept bids (if there's any) for the whole project,website,all mailboxes, platform, BCT account, Official Twitter account, Slack channel, working blockexplorer from 1,5 BTC at increasing steps of 0,1BTC
If you are one of those interested on lead Solarflarecoin and want to make this investment, feel free to place your bid or just contact me at the email solarflarecoin@gmail.com and we will see if we can find a good deal.

Hope you all understand my reasons and accept that all of us have to deal with real life 24-hours day time, and until a cryptocoin income didn't provide enough money for your meal,billd, fuel and so on, you have to employ your time to work hard and for real.
Thanks to all for the massive support.
kalimen

Activity: 322

BTMEN

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:55:36 PM

Hi all...after long reflections regarding this project (how many money and time i have to employ for developing, for feed community and all the job that an active coin developer have to do daily), as my daily job keep me very busy, i can't dedicate time to this project and develop this coin anymore.
Today i've decided to inform publicly all of you about my decision of definitively leave this project
By the way, i really liked this project, with some great guys we fight hard during the early days of difficulty stuck at very high points, during hard days of blockchain hacking, during the market freeze, to stand up on this project continuing on offering something good.
I have also to admit some mistakes due the inexperience, probably the platform was not good as i would, in fact didn't had the impact expected on the project. I was also descouraged by the fact that such a good project (according to what i've read on twitter and some others opinions) didn't attracted attention of a good exchange like Bittrex, and also Yobit refused to list us for 4 times...
I feel to be an honest person and instead to abandon the project and disappear without any notice, i prefer to leave the scene informing all of you at same time on whats going on, as you can decide by yourself if stay or leave.
 Of course i have not interest on shut down the project, also because i've invested time and money resources and don't want to see everything destroyed or abandoned...instead i would be very happy if someone could bring this project to the deserved targets,making this coin useful as i wasn't able to do.

If anyone or a group is interested on take my place as dev continuing on keeping this project up and running, i'm absolutely open to leave my place to someone able to move things forward. Obviously this cannot be a free gift, because i build everything from scratch investing lots of time, paid people's and services, and the coin actually have a marketcap of 50BTC and growing. I start to accept bids (if there's any) for the whole project,website,all mailboxes, platform, BCT account, Official Twitter account, Slack channel, working blockexplorer from 1,5 BTC at increasing steps of 0,1BTC
If you are one of those interested on lead Solarflarecoin and want to make this investment, feel free to place your bid or just contact me at the email solarflarecoin@gmail.com and we will see if we can find a good deal.

Hope you all understand my reasons and accept that all of us have to deal with real life 24-hours day time, and until a cryptocoin income didn't provide enough money for your meal,billd, fuel and so on, you have to employ your time to work hard and for real.

I am sorry that you have to abandon the project, I am not an active user of the forum but if I have followed the project, I have mined some 35K coins and I have not sold any, this is my hobbie, I do not do it for business I have invested my time and Technology with the projects that I like, the idea was very good but I was very far to be able to take advantage of the electricity bonds, in Spain it is very complicated, I follow you by twitter and I write to you because I have just seen it, it is the First time I write here in the forum.

I just want to wish you the best of luck, me and some colleagues are starting a project with cryptocurency and it is very very difficult to be successful, I know you speak. That's why I wish you the best and I congratulate you on coming here.

A greeting!
SolarFlareProject (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:01:50 PM

I am sorry that you have to abandon the project, I am not an active user of the forum but if I have followed the project, I have mined some 35K coins and I have not sold any, this is my hobbie, I do not do it for business I have invested my time and Technology with the projects that I like, the idea was very good but I was very far to be able to take advantage of the electricity bonds, in Spain it is very complicated, I follow you by twitter and I write to you because I have just seen it, it is the First time I write here in the forum.

I just want to wish you the best of luck, me and some colleagues are starting a project with cryptocurency and it is very very difficult to be successful, I know you speak. That's why I wish you the best and I congratulate you on coming here.

A greeting!

thanks for your nice words and fair play to you!
Good luck back!
kalimen

Activity: 322

BTMEN

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:13:36 PM

A greeting!

thanks for your nice words and fair play to you!
Good luck back!

Anyway, I am seeing that the current volume and the price per coin is very good, I hope that someone takes the reins of the project because surely it has future, very good work and you can be proud

Regars,

KALIMEN
BTMEN
Selsonblue

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:13:55 PM

I totally understand your situation.. but abandoning the project and auctioning it off is simply not done in this world. Maybe if there was actually a project to sell. But this is just another POW coin.... if the codes open source, your probably better off just doing a community hand off and letting the community come up with funds to run a website / w/e else.

TLDR: Best of luck in future. I will help with a community effort to build the project but not going to pay for anything.
Pyramusx

Activity: 379

Following on Twitter @pyramusx

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 09:28:14 PM

I totally understand your situation.. but abandoning the project and auctioning it off is simply not done in this world. Maybe if there was actually a project to sell. But this is just another POW coin.... if the codes open source, your probably better off just doing a community hand off and letting the community come up with funds to run a website / w/e else.

TLDR: Best of luck in future. I will help with a community effort to build the project but not going to pay for anything.

His best bet is to keep a nice stake in the project and hand it off to the community and serve more as a consultant.

In fact, there are a million other options available than whatever bullshit he said up there.

This is what's wrong with crypto.

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 09:56:42 PM

Just sold everything. At least you're giving us the heads up. On to the next one. Good luck homie.  Wink

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Enation

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:08:05 PM

New account + big premine + shitcoin = lost money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: