Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin Rebrand ★★ New dev team ★★  (Read 43716 times)
misterbones

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Trader*Investor

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 10:56:24 AM

You got a working block explorer? The one on coinmarketcap.com is not working.

Sorry, still not..You can check blocks always on the reliable Prohashing site https://prohashing.com/explorer/SolarFlarecoin/ until me (or someone that want to contribute) will setup a new one.

Will people from the community want to contribute towards a explorer? Block Experts will create one for the duration of 1 year for .1 BTC. It will be complete with rich list and all. All they need is a link to the source code.

If I can get some people to verbally commit I can talk to them so they can get us an a donation address to send BTC to. I'm willing to send .01 BTC. We just need 9 more people willing to commit the same amount.

https://www.blockexperts.com/#services

block exp cost 0.01 btc max
I can get it done if u want

10 mins work

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:22:27 PM

I will contribute on sending a donation for the block explorer if needed, count on me!
SolarFlareProject (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:26:21 PM

You got a working block explorer? The one on coinmarketcap.com is not working.

Sorry, still not..You can check blocks always on the reliable Prohashing site https://prohashing.com/explorer/SolarFlarecoin/ until me (or someone that want to contribute) will setup a new one.

Will people from the community want to contribute towards a explorer? Block Experts will create one for the duration of 1 year for .1 BTC. It will be complete with rich list and all. All they need is a link to the source code.

If I can get some people to verbally commit I can talk to them so they can get us an a donation address to send BTC to. I'm willing to send .01 BTC. We just need 9 more people willing to commit the same amount.

https://www.blockexperts.com/#services

block exp cost 0.01 btc max
I can get it done if u want

Hi there, your offer could be considered....the problem is that i need to know how many support we get, or if the block explorer expiry after one month (like the last one, we paid a cheap price and the guy shut down after some time without noticing us)
Feel free to get in touch with me via PM with more details.

SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:47:22 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2017, 02:30:04 PM by SolarFlareProject

I will contribute on sending a donation for the block explorer if needed, count on me!

With you are two people's that could contribute.
At this point i've activated a fundraising page where people's can send us their contribution for funding 1 year of blockexplorer on BlockExpert!
Here are all details!
http://solarflarecoin.us/block-explorer-crowdfunding
Let's hope on the support of the community Wink
Thanks to all

EDIT: we did the first step contributing with 0.02 BTC for activate the blockexplorer (still waiting for confirms), any other help is appreciated Wink

Alao

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:37:23 PM

At this point i've activated a fundraising page where people's can send us their contribution for funding 1 year of blockexplorer on BlockExpert!
Here are all details!
Thanks to all

EDIT: we did the first step contributing with 0.02 BTC for activate the blockexplorer (still waiting for confirms), any other help is appreciated Wink

I just sent .02!!!

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:12:18 PM

Here are all details!
Thanks to all

I just sent .02!!!

Yes man, and i say thank you for this.
Everybody can see the amount collected
https://blockchain.info/address/1CsPeEkj4gHrqEYJN9f9yzVuGdCoixFtK8
as soon as we collect 0,1 BTC, i complete the order of the blockexplorer!  Wink
coincrete

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:22:42 PM

hi, so what are the plans here in short ? ;-)

Story777

Activity: 78
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:05:30 AM

Here are all details!
Thanks to all

Just sent some btc Smiley
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:23:42 AM

Here are all details!
Thanks to all

Just sent some btc Smiley

Thanks story, with your contribution we are half the way for 0,1BTC...let's hope this weekend we can fund this....isn't hard Wink
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:46:16 PM

After some last tests we decided that the day is finally arrived!
Tomorrow we will open the registration on the website and you will be able to activate first subscription plans on the Solarflare Virtual Modules Platform!
Cryptocurrency accepted are Solarflarecoin (of course) and Bitcoin!
For us the platform is ready to goas is it, but we are sure that we will make improvement during the way (also thanks to your feedback tat surely will come)
Stay tuned for the launchtime!

CryptoTrout

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 03:56:35 AM

got my eye on this
spofas

Activity: 261
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 12:38:08 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 06:12:08 PM

Registration to http://solarflarecoin.us/solarflare-virtual-modules open in 1 hour!
Feel free to try our new subscription plans for Virtual Modules investing in BTC and SFC.
Please refer any bug or any strange things/error/mistake that you find on the way!
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:56:51 AM

Thanks for all that susbcribed on the platform, we are receiving first subscription and soon we will setup a page to keep a public record of all TX.
I also want to update that we funded the blockexplorer, i've already did the order and i'm waiting guys on Blockexperts.com that complete the order giving us a new blockexplorer for 1 year!
Thanks to the few that contributed with his money for a public service, you guys rock!
spofas

Activity: 261
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 08:55:07 PM

Thanks for all that susbcribed on the platform, we are receiving first subscription and soon we will setup a page to keep a public record of all TX.
I also want to update that we funded the blockexplorer, i've already did the order and i'm waiting guys on Blockexperts.com that complete the order giving us a new blockexplorer for 1 year!
Thanks to the few that contributed with his money for a public service, you guys rock!

Thanks for the update!

iegservers

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:37:54 PM

Please add a port for larger miners for set diff of 131072

Thank you
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:47:44 PM

Thank you

I will forward this to Lombaqe, our mining department manager
Let's see if we can do this on our own mining pool  Wink
I will keep you posted!

About blockexplorer, we are solving a small issue regarding the coin ticker and the blockexplorer is up!
iegservers

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:58:52 PM

Thank you

I will forward this to Lombaqe, our mining department manager
Let's see if we can do this on our own mining pool  Wink
I will keep you posted!

About blockexplorer, we are solving a small issue regarding the coin ticker and the blockexplorer is up!

Yes, it can be done. MPOS(The software for the mining pool, which I am WELL too familiar with, is extremely easy to do.)
If he can't, I will start a pool.

Thank you
Lombaqe

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:51:46 AM

Thank you

I've added it as wished, port 3348 is for 131072
enjoy  Wink

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
iegservers

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:26:48 PM

Thank you

I've added it as wished, port 3348 is for 131072
enjoy  Wink

Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: