Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin Rebrand ★★ New dev team ★★  (Read 43716 times)
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 10:48:48 PM by canman

market is paused according to cryptopia.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SolarFlareProject (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:29:38 PM

Cryptopia decided to put the SFC market and wallet in hold because they are experiencing problems on some transactions.
They will update us as soon as they have further notice.
Lombaqe

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:02:08 AM

Cryptopia decided to put the SFC market and wallet in hold because they are experiencing problems on some transactions.
They will update us as soon as they have further notice.

those who wish to trade while they're investigating, coinexchange.io has also sfc on their exchange and wallet up and running

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 01:43:11 AM

Yesterday I joined the SFC slacked and the developer and bumbacoin discussed the issue, they are very nice in catering thes issue. so I am very thankful for the assistance. Until now I am hoping to retrieved my coins back. I sent ticket and the developer also . So far it is being investigated by the cryptopia sides. I understand this is weekend so , maybe they are on their family spending time. Happy weekend everyone.

Regards
bitdragon2016

these seem the obvious points .

1. cryptopia records suggest transaction was completed around the time of the fork,
2. old client shows record of tx, so the tx did make it onto the network,
3. SFC forked big time,
4. the tx no longer exists on the network.

seems very likely that the transaction was reversed by the fork.
so cryptopia are now looking at their end and everything should be fine Cheesy

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
canman

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:27:11 PM

any updates on the situation?
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 04:10:53 PM

Why not contact cryptopia and ask them to update the wallets. They seem to be sitting on the pre-fork chain so it must be a no-brainer that whatever u buy on cryptopia isnt worth shit since u cant withdraw ur holdings anymore. It would be nice of them if they enabled SFC-F -> SFC pair letting natural market discovery happen, so it would be easier to decide which of two chains is worth more.

SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:13:02 PM

Why not contact cryptopia and ask them to update the wallets. They seem to be sitting on the pre-fork chain so it must be a no-brainer that whatever u buy on cryptopia isnt worth shit since u cant withdraw ur holdings anymore. It would be nice of them if they enabled SFC-F -> SFC pair letting natural market discovery happen, so it would be easier to decide which of two chains is worth more.

We already contacted Cryptopia and we noticed that they already updated wallet, in fact everything worked fine also minutes before the switch-off of the market. On that morning we didi lots of test sending/receiving coins from/to Cryptopia wallet and desktop wallet, and not any single SFC was lost during that....
Cryptopia say that they had lots of support ticket regarding SFC for users that lost tx, and maybe that happened because the attack the blockchain had...
They are investigating where is the issue, after that i had no more reply from their support.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:18:11 PM

That's great news! I hope the trading continues in cryptopia. Can't we pushed this coin on some other exchange, like c-cex, bittrex or polo? to distribute the coins and maximize its price  Cheesy
Lombaqe

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:26:00 AM

That's great news! I hope the trading continues in cryptopia. Can't we pushed this coin on some other exchange, like c-cex, bittrex or polo? to distribute the coins and maximize its price  Cheesy

as mentioned before, we are also on https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SFC/BTC

and I got a verification yesterday from them that they have updated their wallet so the wallet there is up and running

SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:35:21 AM

Despite support ticket open with cryptopia from 2 days now, despite coinexchange never had needs to close market (that's means any issues by their side), despite pools are up and running and no problems was reported in the blockchain, cryptopia still have the market closed for investigate about that issues. At this point we haven't that situation under our control and we can't do nothing to revert their decision of keep market still closed and funds locked on here. We vloffered them all our help to collaborate because this situation is clearly damaging the coin and investors. We hope to give you good news soon.
canman

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:50:02 AM

can you update us dev on the situation. thanks
Story777

Activity: 78
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:13:19 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 08:58:16 AM by Story777

Hi everyone, yes there is an update. Cryptopia.co.nz are currently undergoing migration hence the delay in answering SFC support tickets. They are sorry for the delay and are working quickly so they can concentrate of getting SFC back to trading.

At no point was there any discussion that there was an issue with the blockchain or the like. We however know that when we forked SFC some people did have issues and this seems but is unrelated to cryptopia.co.nz. It is the migration of their system that is the priority for them. They have promised to get us up and trading as soon as they can. The majority of wallets on cryptopia.co.nz are in maintenance mode, not just SFC.

The timeframe suggested is maybe a couple of days...could be sooner (i hope).

I am part of the community for SFC, not the DEV. Any direct questions to SolareflareProject (Dev) or Lombaqe.

This is good news guys...hang in there.
canman

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:30:25 PM

Hi everyone, yes there is an update. Cryptopia.co.nz are currently undergoing migration hence the delay in answering SFC support tickets. They are sorry for the delay and are working quickly so they can concentrate of getting SFC back to trading.

At no point was there any discussion that there was an issue with the blockchain or the like. We however know that when we forked SFC some people did have issues and this seems but is unrelated to cryptopia.co.nz. It is the migration of their system that is the priority for them. They have promised to get us up and trading as soon as they can. The majority of wallets on cryptopia.co.nz are in maintenance mode, not just SFC.

I am part of the community for SFC, not the DEV. Any direct questions to SolareflareProject (Dev) or Lombaqe.

we are hanging in there.  but dev needs to here to tell us any update.  thanks
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:42:14 PM

we are hanging in there.  but dev needs to here to tell us any update.  thanks

Unfortunately I can't spend my whole day sitting in front of PC or writing on the forum but be sure that my updates aren't different than updates that Story777 gave publicly here (otherwise I feel the need to correct him or add something) That guy (like Bumba, like Lombaqe and some others) spoke cause authorized by me, as I'm out of office for some days... Story777 is caring to check cryptopia questions, as other guys have other tasks. I feel very lucky as with those guys we are building a strong team where each one have a task...So please if someone of the guy give you updates, didnt means that I'm disappeared but that I cannot write here for any other reasons Wink
canman

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:10:25 AM

its hard of me to believe that its taking this long to solve this problem.  im no programmer or expert on the matter but man the wait is long and makes me wonder if its worth mining.  getting closer to solving it dev?
Lombaqe

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:43:13 AM

its hard of me to believe that its taking this long to solve this problem.  im no programmer or expert on the matter but man the wait is long and makes me wonder if its worth mining.  getting closer to solving it dev?

if you're referring to the issue on cryptopia being frozen when you ask to get solved,then..

I (as it has stated multiple times before by story and solar for example) would like to highlight the fact that dev has offered his help to cryptopia team to assist in solving the issues they have without getting response, he and story has both contacted cryptopia several times asking some timeline on when the problem is solved and cryptopia has just 2 days ago responded to story777 (read posts before). this is out of our hands since cryptopia hasn't responded on help offers on our dev side.

if you were referring in some other problem,then could you remind me of it?

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:48:38 AM

the chain and coin are fine,
it is only cryptopia that are having problems.

it has nothing to do with the SFC team,
and is up to cryptopia to work out when and how they will deal with any issues.

SFC is by nature a de-centralised currency (although like many coins, attached to a development team),
but
by using Cryptopia (or other exchanges) you are operating within a centralised system,
by using Cryptopia you are subject to their conditions, and you do not have sole right to what you might consider as your property.

thems the breaks.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:07:13 AM

**STATEMENT** From today, trading and market operations for $SFC on @Cryptopia_NZ are officially back to normal. Thanks for your patience
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:11:56 AM

**STATEMENT** From today, trading and market operations for $SFC on @Cryptopia_NZ are officially back to normal. Thanks for your patience

woot Cheesy

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
bitdragon2016

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:43:02 AM

This is very good news indeed. However it seems I'm still waiting a reply for my issues from cryptopia. I hoping my coins are not loss. this is somewhat becoming my stress lately  Sad Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: