Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:20:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin Rebrand ★★ New dev team ★★  (Read 43712 times)
SolarFlareProject (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:01:01 PM

Thanks to the donations of some users, the new blockexplorer is now available at https://www.blockexperts.com/sfc
A special mention for the guys at blockexperts that solved an issue with the ticker of Safecoin (changing it from SFC to SFA) asigning us our correct ticker!
I hope that you can appreciate the job we are doing, and you guys should thank to the few that donate for giving to ALL of us a working blockexplorer!
Cheers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:15:35 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2017, 08:33:51 AM by SolarFlareProject

Just a pair on note on how to use platform:

1: As reported on F.A.Q. i remember that is not allowed to same user to activate 2 subscription plans at same time, this will result is an invalid order and money will not be returned (any complain about this will not be accepted)

2: As you know, the platform work manually and there's an human check on every order or subscription.
For family reasons we cannot manage payout that occur from 03:00 PM of Friday 31 March to approx Sunday evening.
Still not decided if switch off the platform or keep it alive, but you know that if you place an order with payout that occur during this range period, you could experience delay on payout as will not be possible manage it on time.

For any other questions, you are welcome  Wink

Alao

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:48:54 PM

Thanks to the donations of some users, the new blockexplorer is now available at https://www.blockexperts.com/sfc
A special mention for the guys at blockexperts that solved an issue with the ticker of Safecoin (changing it from SFC to SFA) asigning us our correct ticker!
I hope that you can appreciate the job we are doing, and you guys should thank to the few that donate for giving to ALL of us a working blockexplorer!
Cheers!

Make sure coinmarketcap.com updates it as well. Things are starting to look good!!!

On a side note the blockexplorer is showing 0 for the money supply. Probably need to contact them about that.

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:53:31 PM

Cheers!

Make sure coinmarketcap.com updates it as well. Things are starting to look good!!!

On a side note the blockexplorer is showing 0 for the money supply. Probably need to contact them about that.

Thanks for pointing on this, i will do immediately!
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:48:19 AM

For all those asking, now money supply show correctly on blockexplorer, thakns to the guys @ blockexpert for fast support!
spofas

Activity: 261
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 10:56:52 AM

For all those asking, now money supply show correctly on blockexplorer, thakns to the guys @ blockexpert for fast support!

The OP still has the wrong link.

BuRNiNBoNeS

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:47:28 PM

Is there still a bounty for web wallet?
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:52:04 AM

Is there still a bounty for web wallet?

Sorry, no more bounty for webwallet.

And op link for blockexplorer was fixed!
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:05:04 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 11:23:46 AM by SolarFlareProject

2: As you know, the platform work manually and there's an human check on every order or subscription.
For family reasons we cannot manage payout that occur from 03:00 PM of Friday 31 March to approx Sunday evening.
Still not decided if switch off the platform or keep it alive, but you know that if you place an order with payout that occur during this range period, you could experience delay on payout as will not be possible manage it on time.

For any other questions, you are welcome  Wink

[/color]

As reported, not being easy for me manage subscriptions for this pair of days, on the platform you can only activate packs paying only with BTC.
At the start of next week, all packs in SFC will be reopen again.
I suggest also to read always FAQ before activate packs, in order to understand how it works,specially avoiding double orders!
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:18:17 PM

There's a list of all transactions regarding orders that arrived on the platform, with all payout already done!
http://solarflarecoin.us/transactions-2
There are not so much but i'm sure that guys that invested had happy, easy and nice profit!
As soon as i can i reactivate also orders for SFC (i found some things that had to be fixed), then at the moment you can subscribe all 3 plans investing in BTC!
Spread the voice!
himikk

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:25:08 PM

SFC added to hash-to-coins.com
All miners are welcome
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:12:31 AM

SFC added to hash-to-coins.com
All miners are welcome

Many thanks, nice to see that there's good hashrate on this new pool!
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 12:16:45 PM

Please add a port for larger miners for set diff of 131072

Thank you

I will forward this to Lombaqe, our mining department manager
Let's see if we can do this on our own mining pool  Wink
I will keep you posted!

About blockexplorer, we are solving a small issue regarding the coin ticker and the blockexplorer is up!

That would be highly recommended. In fact, it would be better if u weed out really huge mining bastards or show them a middle finger. After getting a finger those guys would move on to the next pool and stop impacting pools performance. They are juts a bunch of gatekeepers who squeeze small amateurs out of bacon, preventing them to mine and sell their shares on the open market. U should draw big miners away immediately.

Lombaqe

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:21:36 PM

Thank you

I will keep you posted!

About blockexplorer, we are solving a small issue regarding the coin ticker and the blockexplorer is up!

That would be highly recommended. In fact, it would be better if u weed out really huge mining bastards or show them a middle finger. After getting a finger those guys would move on to the next pool and stop impacting pools performance. They are juts a bunch of gatekeepers who squeeze small amateurs out of bacon, preventing them to mine and sell their shares on the open market. U should draw big miners away immediately.

I'm not sure how you meant your comment to be taken as you said it would be recommended(it is done already btw,mentioned this few comments ago) but at the same time you said to get rid of bigger miners  completely(not possible to complete as even if the pool didnt haave higher difficulties to choose from,someone would just make alternative pool that would have such). Anyway,the pool is up aand running for everyone who wishes to mine sfc Smiley

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:34:47 PM

Thank you

I will keep you posted!

I'm not sure how you meant your comment to be taken as you said it would be recommended(it is done already btw,mentioned this few comments ago) but at the same time you said to get rid of bigger miners  completely(not possible to complete as even if the pool didnt haave higher difficulties to choose from,someone would just make alternative pool that would have such). Anyway,the pool is up aand running for everyone who wishes to mine sfc Smiley

I would also to point that SFC mining pool have lowest fee than others, so no reason to point your mining rigs in other places than the official mining pool.
pascnx

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:31:59 PM

How high is the inflation?
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:44:30 AM

Hi all...As maybe you know, on the early stages i've already tried 3 times to get listed on Yobit but the request was never aproved.
A pair of weeks ago a group of 3 guys contacted me informing that they paid the fee sending a listing request to Yobit because they want the coin on here. Being like this i could do nothing, as everybody can send a listing requst paying the fee.
Is clear that is good to be in high volume exchanges but i was a little bit concerned because Yobit can be life or death for a young coin...is too dangerous with huge pump & dump and market manipulation process that take part everyday, without considering all troubles wit wallet maintenance and so on...
Well...After this time, they back to me yesterday informing that Yobit never answered to their request, considering the apply refused again (for the 4th time).
I don't understand the reason why they don't want that coin on board, probably not being a scamcoin they can't profit from the coin...but sincerely i feel a little bit better now that the coin market is safe from manipulation and random pump and dump that have drived the coin to death
Now only let's hope that Bittrex decide to approve our (long time now) request Wink

Alao

Activity: 493

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:11:23 PM

Hi all...As maybe you know, on the early stages i've already tried 3 times to get listed on Yobit but the request was never aproved.
A pair of weeks ago a group of 3 guys contacted me informing that they paid the fee sending a listing request to Yobit because they want the coin on here. Being like this i could do nothing, as everybody can send a listing requst paying the fee.
Is clear that is good to be in high volume exchanges but i was a little bit concerned because Yobit can be life or death for a young coin...is too dangerous with huge pump & dump and market manipulation process that take part everyday, without considering all troubles wit wallet maintenance and so on...
Well...After this time, they back to me yesterday informing that Yobit never answered to their request, considering the apply refused again (for the 4th time).
I don't understand the reason why they don't want that coin on board, probably not being a scamcoin they can't profit from the coin...but sincerely i feel a little bit better now that the coin market is safe from manipulation and random pump and dump that have drived the coin to death
Now only let's hope that Bittrex decide to approve our (long time now) request Wink

What kills me about these exchanges is that they leave people in the dark. They should refund the listing fees is that is the case. Bittrex probably is going to leave you in the dark as well.

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:54:37 PM

What kills me about these exchanges is that they leave people in the dark. They should refund the listing fees is that is the case. Bittrex probably is going to leave you in the dark as well.

Listing fee was always refunded....the question is about the decisional process of listing a coin or another...
And probably the answer is that they are oriented to list coins that can be easily manipulated...otherwise there's no other reason of why they refused us for the 4th time.
About bittrex, they usually never give notice about new coins listing....
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:22:04 AM

Guys of @Mining_Dutch informed us that the pool is down for maintenance! If you want you can always point your mining rigs to the official $SFC pool http://solarflarecoin.us/mining
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: