Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2017, 12:27:02 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin ★★New referral campaign and webwallet ★★  (Read 23911 times)
Nuevacryptos

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:00:33 AM

Actually dead

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto_New

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:06:21 AM

Actually dead

This has ended?

░░░██🌟BitCAD🌟● Encrypted Smart Platform ●🌟BitCAD🌟██░░░
New Business Era║✅ Smart Contracts Constructor ✅ Biometric Authentication ✅ Decentralized Network║Tectum - Trade Engine API
░░░░░║WHITEPAPER║ ✅ Dispute Resolution✅ Multicurrency Ready ✅ Smart Oracles║BOUNTY PROGRAMS║░░░░░
SolarFlareProject

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:11:36 PM

Unfortunately for haters, this is not definitely ended. As i have already explained i and i repeat again, at the moment i can't work and develop the project because i have no more time at all.
The platform is still up, the coin is still trading on Cryptopia and i think that someone is still making money from trades, miners still have rigs connected to the pools then the coin itself don't look exactly dead...
The project at the moment is in hold until further notice or until someone want to carry on (or until i have again the time to restart to work on it)
jasurbey89

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:10:45 PM

comon man dont stop! your dream wıll come true! You can change your lıfe wıth your effort wıth your mınd! We support you! Try to dev!
BTC_wolf

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:14:40 PM

I think he will, after some times. It's your decison now, to hold or to move on. I will hold for sometime  Smiley
sigma2543

Activity: 111

When the fake news says it's a scam, BUY IT!!!

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:02:27 PM

Unfortunately for haters, this is not definitely ended. As i have already explained i and i repeat again, at the moment i can't work and develop the project because i have no more time at all.
The platform is still up, the coin is still trading on Cryptopia and i think that someone is still making money from trades, miners still have rigs connected to the pools then the coin itself don't look exactly dead...
The project at the moment is in hold until further notice or until someone want to carry on (or until i have again the time to restart to work on it)

Just come back when you have more time.  In the meantime ask the devs on Cryptopia why it's only a half of star in COinInfo. These ppl will live.  Just keep the block explorer running and ppl will mine it and who knows...someone might come along and snag it up.  Everything is there.  All they need to do is run the site and the nodes right?

GL

DOTCOIN/Cryptopia
pascnx

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:15:59 PM

When is revival? SFC has so nice concept would be a pitty to abandon it.
MonsterZeroPrice

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:17:45 PM

Hi fellow dudes, and strong hands, SFC deserves much more.
kurbeks

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:33:36 PM

Just come back when you have more time.  In the meantime ask the devs on Cryptopia why it's only a half of star in COinInfo. These ppl will live.  Just keep the block explorer running and ppl will mine it and who knows...someone might come along and snag it up.  Everything is there.  All they need to do is run the site and the nodes right?

GL

"SolarflareCoin Rating

Windows Wallet:   Yes
Linux Wallet:   Yes
Mac Wallet:   No
Mobile Wallet:   No
Web/Paper Wallet:   No
Premine:   18%
Block Explorer:   Yes
Cryptopia Forum:   No
Total:   100/1000"

That's why, but no worries ARK for example also have half star. And several other good coins are low.
xlcus

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:40:43 PM

So the project is really like a solar flare. Blooming for a short time and vanish.

lowbander80

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 03:57:25 PM

So you are interested if I can put a team together and take over the coin and bills, but would need to know where the premine is too big to ignore and this should have been a POS coin not POW

SMARTPLAYTECH ..
     W I N - W I N  R O U L E T T E     R E L E A S E  J U N E   0 5     
  D I S C U S S    ◎    G E T  2 0 0  F R E E  S P I N S    ◎    I N V E S T   
[/center]
CryptoTrout

Activity: 665

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 07:06:01 PM

GL

"SolarflareCoin Rating

Windows Wallet:   Yes
Linux Wallet:   Yes
Mac Wallet:   No
Mobile Wallet:   No
Web/Paper Wallet:   No
Premine:   18%
Block Explorer:   Yes
Cryptopia Forum:   No
Total:   100/1000"

That's why, but no worries ARK for example also have half star. And several other good coins are low.

i assume premine was already dumped so we dont have to worry about that anymore

104/1000

lowbander80

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 07:27:06 PM

Would really like to take the solarflare coin or indeed a new coin to implement a platform for the tokenization of carbon emissions trading on the blockchain.Just as Ripple is used by banks in the transfer of money the coin would be used for the transfer of emissions contracts from one company to another and registered on the blockchain.
Anybody think it's an interesting concept, also would be far better pos than pow

SMARTPLAYTECH ..
     W I N - W I N  R O U L E T T E     R E L E A S E  J U N E   0 5     
  D I S C U S S    ◎    G E T  2 0 0  F R E E  S P I N S    ◎    I N V E S T   
[/center]
pascnx

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:27:01 AM

Anyone willing to help rebrand this coin, ?
kurbeks

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:31:34 AM

Why rebrand? Just need to take over and do dev. In few days big rewards from minning ends. Goes from 500 to 50.
Nuevacryptos

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:26:25 AM

No news, bad news.
SolarFlareProject

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:09:17 PM

No news, bad news.

Some days ago there was someone interested on working on the project, they contacted me via MP but then disappeared again.
I offered my availablity on talk about, but no answer....and until no one would seriously work on develop on SFC i can't do nothing Sad
9Bank

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 10:53:10 PM

Angry Hi,  Cheesy I haven't sold my SFC

♥♡♥ YOPmail.com/9Bank ♥♡♥
SolarFlareProject

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:21:07 AM

Angry Hi,  Cheesy I haven't sold my SFC

Good for you, with a good news the price could easily go 3X or more
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 09:34:49 AM

If I may interject here for a bit.It seems that the Dev is being honest as he knows how.However, I believe that just selling off the project is not the way to go.He should be totally transparent and it seems he is he could take a step back continue being the main developer and let another take the reigns for awhile.This seems like a decent community and I see many of you care about this coin.I don't have any SFC so I'm just a third party here.

However, that being said I like to help people especially good people.A coin is only as good as the community that supports it.A coin or block chain is sorta like a pet it will thrive with love and affection and having someone that cares about it without that it will die or cease to exist.What I see is people here some of them Love this community and care for it.Dev should ask those certain people to exercise their resources and see what can be done to keep this alive and improve it.I'm sure with a little bit of trust and diligence it could be done.Maybe the Dev is Mentally exhausted or financially exhausted or just tired maybe he just doesn't know what to do anymore or maybe he got him a new girlfriend that takes all his time and money lol  Grin  You guys should help him the ones that truly care about it.And he should let you help him.Be patient and understanding that's a key.Dev should make this a self-moderated thread it does not need negativity that takes away from the main goal.Voice your opinion but do it in a nice concerning professional way.If the Dev takes my advice he can "have his cake and eat it too" you will see what I'm talking about you can see this example by clicking the link in my signature he will see and come to learn that when he gains trust your community will have your back.Be open Honest and most of all spread the love.  Wink

Cheers and good luck

Tom

PS: There are some really good helpful people on this forum that just love crypto in general and probably be glad to lend a helping hand if they knew what was going on here.I found out about this at a mining pool and thought I would come here and see what was going on.I hope my rant was of assistance and if I think of anything else I will let yall know.I will be watching and keeping my fingers crossed for you people.

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.