Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2017, 04:11:51 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin ★★New referral campaign and webwallet ★★  (Read 24229 times)
Pyramusx

Activity: 347

Following on Twitter @pyramusx

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 09:28:14 PM

Hi all...after long reflections regarding this project (how many money and time i have to employ for developing, for feed community and all the job that an active coin developer have to do daily), as my daily job keep me very busy, i can't dedicate time to this project and develop this coin anymore.
Today i've decided to inform publicly all of you about my decision of definitively leave this project
By the way, i really liked this project, with some great guys we fight hard during the early days of difficulty stuck at very high points, during hard days of blockchain hacking, during the market freeze, to stand up on this project continuing on offering something good.
I have also to admit some mistakes due the inexperience, probably the platform was not good as i would, in fact didn't had the impact expected on the project. I was also descouraged by the fact that such a good project (according to what i've read on twitter and some others opinions) didn't attracted attention of a good exchange like Bittrex, and also Yobit refused to list us for 4 times...
I feel to be an honest person and instead to abandon the project and disappear without any notice, i prefer to leave the scene informing all of you at same time on whats going on, as you can decide by yourself if stay or leave.
 Of course i have not interest on shut down the project, also because i've invested time and money resources and don't want to see everything destroyed or abandoned...instead i would be very happy if someone could bring this project to the deserved targets,making this coin useful as i wasn't able to do.

If anyone or a group is interested on take my place as dev continuing on keeping this project up and running, i'm absolutely open to leave my place to someone able to move things forward. Obviously this cannot be a free gift, because i build everything from scratch investing lots of time, paid people's and services, and the coin actually have a marketcap of 50BTC and growing. I start to accept bids (if there's any) for the whole project,website,all mailboxes, platform, BCT account, Official Twitter account, Slack channel, working blockexplorer from 1,5 BTC at increasing steps of 0,1BTC
If you are one of those interested on lead Solarflarecoin and want to make this investment, feel free to place your bid or just contact me at the email solarflarecoin@gmail.com and we will see if we can find a good deal.

Hope you all understand my reasons and accept that all of us have to deal with real life 24-hours day time, and until a cryptocoin income didn't provide enough money for your meal,billd, fuel and so on, you have to employ your time to work hard and for real.
Thanks to all for the massive support.

I totally understand your situation.. but abandoning the project and auctioning it off is simply not done in this world. Maybe if there was actually a project to sell. But this is just another POW coin.... if the codes open source, your probably better off just doing a community hand off and letting the community come up with funds to run a website / w/e else.

TLDR: Best of luck in future. I will help with a community effort to build the project but not going to pay for anything.

His best bet is to keep a nice stake in the project and hand it off to the community and serve more as a consultant.

In fact, there are a million other options available than whatever bullshit he said up there.

This is what's wrong with crypto.

Copy popular, successful traders and profit: https://1broker.com/?r=3075 Trade Forex, Stocks, Commodities, with Bitcoin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
POLONIEX TRADING SIGNALS
+50% Profit and more via TELEGRAM
ALTCOINTRADER.CO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
cryptodv

Activity: 462

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 09:56:42 PM

Just sold everything. At least you're giving us the heads up. On to the next one. Good luck homie.  Wink

▄████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████████
██████▀                  ▀████████
█████▀                    ████████
████▀    ▄████████████████████████
████    ███            ▀██████████
████    ███               ▀███████
████▄    ▀████████████▄     ██████
█████▄               ███    ██████
███████▄             ███    ██████
██████████████████████▀     ██████
██████                    ▄███████
██████▄                 ▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
.SURETLY.
.First crowdvouching platform
.Vouch for people and make money!
|
PreICO starts at 16,May
Book building is open
jyap

Activity: 473

I support $UBQ #ubiq

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 10:06:34 PM

His best bet is to keep a nice stake in the project and hand it off to the community and serve more as a consultant.

In fact, there are a million other options available than whatever bullshit he said up there.

Somehow this is all Victor's fault.

Enation

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:08:05 PM

New account + big premine + shitcoin = lost money
Alao

Activity: 417

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:14:39 PM

Well the current platform could not scale since the virtual modules was a really manual process. If it did get to popular it would have been impossible for one person to process all of those transactions. Unless it becomes totally automated there is no way for it to work. Maybe someone could take it over but they would have to do a lot of work (coding) to make successful.

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh
Selsonblue

Activity: 546

PM for FAST Russian Translations

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:22:23 PM

This projects screwed. A few shitcoin playas still mining away and buying up everything on cryptopia... poor souls.
synthgauge

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:28:29 PM

Well the current platform could not scale since the virtual modules was a really manual process. If it did get to popular it would have been impossible for one person to process all of those transactions. Unless it becomes totally automated there is no way for it to work. Maybe someone could take it over but they would have to do a lot of work (coding) to make successful.

How are these modules related to the issue with scaling. U seem to be misleading their paper or whatever u wrote before posting. No modules have been installed as of yet, and this is why the system remains unstable and shaky, not ready to mass production or adoption. I'm mocking u. I have no idea what u are talking about but since u mentioned virtual modules, I assume that u are a modular creature, perhaps robot or bot.
usefrees

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:40:11 PM

Just sold everything. At least you're giving us the heads up. On to the next one. Good luck homie.  Wink
+1 done the same thing. Good luck everyone.
neiq

Activity: 146

The HeAd

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:03:49 AM

I totally understand your situation.. but abandoning the project and auctioning it off is simply not done in this world. Maybe if there was actually a project to sell. But this is just another POW coin.... if the codes open source, your probably better off just doing a community hand off and letting the community come up with funds to run a website / w/e else.

TLDR: Best of luck in future. I will help with a community effort to build the project but not going to pay for anything.

The coin itself was gaining alot of traction and to GIVE it up while it's gaining steam sounds a little crazy to me. The best course would have been to give it to the community like Selsonblue said and let them to carry it on. selling seems a little scammish to me ... well to each is own.. Good luck to buyer. I mined for a while and got some decent coins, was selling on spikes but was holding just for the hell of it today.. My MISTAKE o well live and learn !
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1274

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:05:18 AM

The coin itself was gaining alot of traction and to GIVE it up while it's gaining steam sounds a little crazy to me. The best course would have been to give it to the community like Selsonblue said and all them to carry it on. Attempt to sell... well to each is own.. Good luck to buyer. I mined for a while and got some decent coins, was selling on spikes but was holding just for the hell of it today.. My MISTAKE o well live and learn !

If the coin had staking maybe it would of been different, the niche didn't really fill the void Undecided

Enation

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:13:05 AM

The coin itself was gaining alot of traction and to GIVE it up while it's gaining steam sounds a little crazy to me. The best course would have been to give it to the community like Selsonblue said and let them to carry it on. selling seems a little scammish to me ... well to each is own.. Good luck to buyer. I mined for a while and got some decent coins, was selling on spikes but was holding just for the hell of it today.. My MISTAKE o well live and learn !

no success without lost
next time i will ignore new account with new shitcoin and big premine
neiq

The HeAd

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:22:52 AM

I Didn't really do much research when i started, it was pretty good for some mining and dumpin is why i was in but the amount of movement it was doing kept me in for longer then I even expected. Seemed on most days someone was propping the value up  Roll Eyes I even tested by selling a very small amount at a low bid and as soon as i did that or a little later someone or someon's bot would buy at the lowest ask.. Yea  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

no success without lost
Infowarrior

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:23:52 AM

So I am in a meeting all morning and when I get back in the afternoon, I see the Developers message and the drop in price.  

1.  I could not go back in Cryptopia's market history to far back.  Did anybody see a pump and dump?

2.  I also find it weird - because yesterday I was on #slack and Lombaqe was helping me with my mining rig questions.    During the whole time I saw all the events taking place and the progress.  I noticed the Developer was always busy on the weekends, that is understandable for us in the States and not a third world country.  If someone could answer my first question I would like to know.  

Other that that I will just keep reading the threads.  Thanks.
neiq

The HeAd

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:28:05 AM

Huh Also what is the status of those 3,600,000 coins for "Development"  Huh Before you bid for this you'd betta know !  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes Prob sold at 0.00000500  Wink
Enation

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:30:41 AM

I Didn't really do much research when i started, it was pretty good for some mining and dumpin is why i was in but the amount of movement it was doing kept me in for longer then I even expected. Seemed on most days someone was propping the value up  Roll Eyes I even tested by selling a very small amount at a low bid and as soon as i did that or a little later someone or someon's bot would buy at the lowest ask.. Yea  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

no success without lost

fake volume !!
neiq

The HeAd

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:31:04 AM

So I am in a meeting all morning and when I get back in the afternoon, I see the Developers message and the drop in price.  

1.  I could not go back in Cryptopia's market history to far back.  Did anybody see a pump and dump?

2.  I also find it weird - because yesterday I was on #slack and Lombaqe was helping me with my mining rig questions.    During the whole time I saw all the events taking place and the progress.  I noticed the Developer was always busy on the weekends, that is understandable for us in the States and not a third world country.  If someone could answer my first question I would like to know.  

Other that that I will just keep reading the threads.  Thanks.

The thing was pumpin and dumping daily... ( Miners would dump and "some entity" would keep the price up.. take that as you may, Zero news from DEV and price goes from 115 to 500+ within a week and then DEV decides to leave project while its in the 400 range  Roll Eyes you don't need many answers to figure this one out !
Pyramusx

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 12:47:42 AM

It is

Copy popular, successful traders and profit: https://1broker.com/?r=3075 Trade Forex, Stocks, Commodities, with Bitcoin!
Belligerent Fool

Activity: 812

What, What, What !

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:56:26 AM

It is

Who's Victor ? Cheesy

What, What, What !
neiq

The HeAd

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:06:57 AM

It takes 50 confirms for miners to get their coins. It takes another 50 for miners to have confirmed coins available to sell on cryptopia... There is a 4 min block time average. In roughly 400 mins (7HOURS) from the time of Dev's post many of the 20+ GHs that were mining this will all have their coins on cryptopia... If your holding to see who if anyone will buy, just keep that in mind ! Sell now and get back in if you want after miners finish their dump  Wink.. <----- My good crypto deed for the month  Grin
Pyramusx

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 02:23:36 AM

It is

Who's Victor ? Cheesy

Me Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.