Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:39:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin Rebrand ★★ New dev team ★★  (Read 43712 times)
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 11:12:11 AM

Not just as cut and dried as you think, half the coins are in circulation the premine of 4 million is gone yet someone owns a lot of coins going by the rich list Who is that? The longer this project is dormant the less chance it will be taken over.Let the owner put it up for auction or give a ballpark estimate and see where it goes from there

True I suppose I just hate to see him do it since it's his baby and he's put so much work into it.

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nolispui

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:20:14 AM

Project has potential but you cannot sell something for its potential, you must sell it for what it's worth now, otherwise nobody is going to buy it.
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 11:23:02 AM

I don't have any say so here  I'm just a guy who loves just about all crypto and likes to help people and bring them together so my opinion really does not matter here.I don't own a single SFC coin.Never really even thought about it till this evening.I had seen that it was going to be removed from a pool or two and I said UH Oh that's not good so I thought I would come here and see if I could do anything to help.And what was going on.I didn't really know anything about SFC till this evening.

TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 11:52:12 AM

If the Dev still wants to go through with selling he should get the best price he can and sell it to a good trustworthy team.He may find that there may be even big names in the crypto spaces may even be interested.Tweet this with the header SFC blockchain and Project for sale.Follow some of the big names first to be sure they see it and maybe even send them a message.People Like Roger Ver will actually talk to you.Post this announcement on his forum.I've spoken with him several times through messaging these guys will talk to you and being this is being sold I've never seen it done before it IS going to attract attention.I'm just not sure what sort of attention.It's certainly going to be interesting that's for sure.

lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:39:21 PM

Until the Dev tells the community how one person holds nearly 34% of the coins a blind man would be wary of it
SolarFlareProject (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:09:15 PM

Not just as cut and dried as you think, half the coins are in circulation the premine of 4 million is gone yet someone owns a lot of coins going by the rich list Who is that? The longer this project is dormant the less chance it will be taken over.Let the owner put it up for auction or give a ballpark estimate and see where it goes from there

For full trasparency, i'll give you some more info: regarding the rich-list, that list is not updated because when i decided to unlead the project i had to switch off the main node linked to the blockexplorer on https://www.blockexperts.com/sfc because hosting the node continued costing money to me.
This part of mail with Blockexpert support prove that:

Regarding the rich-list, the proof that i didn't hold any premine and this address is now empty is the Solarflarecoin account on Cryptopia that have the same address SdZaHpkgy9FKAdKPvdfV6NBUbi2zTnAFr5 that lead the rich-list.

SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:12:13 PM

Until the Dev tells the community how one person holds nearly 34% of the coins a blind man would be wary of it

I repeat: blockexplorer is not updated, refer to a Cryptopia address that received all premine coins sending out only 30K....all the rest was converted to BTC for pay services,servers and collabs.
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 06:08:32 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2017, 09:39:19 AM by TomVelvetPaws

well even if there was a premine it should go with the sale of the project.That would also be a plus if he's going to sell it maybe.It's just what I'm thinking is all.Dev could say 'Yea there is a premine of such and so and so many coins that goes with the sale of the project.I never intended to dump them and only use them for bounties and airdrops and what have you but whoever buys this project can do what they wish.Now that's being transparent lol.Its probably what I would do. Grin

Hey, dev do a nice big airdrop if you have the coins and let the community gain some trust and reward them.Sell it then go quietly into the night and become a legend.Remember though to make sure you leave your community as best as you can preferably better off and many points ahead.If you can do that you will always be a hero to them and they will look up to you no matter if they are in high school or an established company owner or CEO worth over millions of dollars.Everyone is the same death never discriminates and the grave always makes a billionaire the same as the guy living under the bridge.In death, we are all equal

lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:28:40 PM

The premine has been spent or changed to BTC and used.I project is for sale for 1.5 btc, about 2700 dollars
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1540

精神分析的爸

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:25:27 PM

The premine has been spent or changed to BTC and used.I project is for sale for 1.5 btc, about 2700 dollars

Hmm... the source code is on github under an MIT license, the block explorer doesn't work and it's already listed on an exchange, so that amount is probably for the web page only.
If somebody wants to take this over, he can just do it. The only thing that the dev probably has, is copyrights on the projects website.

SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:37:30 PM

Hmm... the source code is on github under an MIT license, the block explorer doesn't work and it's already listed on an exchange, so that amount is probably for the web page only.
If somebody wants to take this over, he can just do it. The only thing that the dev probably has, is copyrights on the projects website.

The blockexplorer is in hold for the moment, because the main node was shut down (maintaining server costs money as you know), when a new main node is up, the blockexplorer restart to work, is paid until April 2018
The fact that is already listed on exchange is not bad...maybe you don't know that the coin was almost listed on Bittrex if wasn't for all the problems that we encountered, that's mean POTENTIAL for newcomers devs.
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:36:13 PM

The auction for lead SolarFlareCoin project is open, please refer to the official thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1912751.new#new
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 11:16:52 AM

That's true project could just be taken.Don't forget that Dev.My advice is to close all this and run from PMs because eventually your going to attract hostile entities that will just say hey he has no interest anymore and they can just say FUCK YOU and take it from you and unless you have the clout the know how and the backing and Tech there will be little you can do.I am saying this to you because I could do this but I won't but someone may.Watch yourself, please.

SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:58:47 PM

The auction is almost at his deadline, 2 days to go
I remember that End date and time is fixed @ 25th of May 2017 18:00 PM CET!

At the moment that's the highest bid:
I'll bid 1.6 BTC.
Hope no one else tops haha
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:58:24 PM

That's the last day for the auction, only one public bid but some private investor interested on the project, talking are still on.
By the way, beware to other scammers that are looking to sell something related to Solarflarecoin project
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926259
we are not in any way associated with this auction, that is run with the clear intent of scam your money Wink
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:09:27 PM

The auction is now closed, the only PUBLIC bid that arrived was from the user CORD, that after his bid disappeared on thin air, then cannot be considered valid.
Other offers arrived privately, but nobody of that could be considered reasonable compared at the value of the project.
At this point the project is still in my hand, and i already have clear in mind what's the next step!
More details coming!
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:49:04 PM

Thanx for allowing pesants to comment again Smiley
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:03:29 PM

Thanx for allowing pesants to comment again Smiley

You all welcome Wink
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:30:52 PM

Well, as you already know, through the auction nobody showed enough interest on become the new dev of SFC and leading project for the future...offers too low, no serious intentions and others bullshit leaved the project in the same place as before.
Here we are again...during last weeks we had a lot of FUD, but also lots of people's asked us to not let die the coin or not to sell coin to someone that will kill the project.
As i strongly believe that this project is something good that worth the time we have invested on it, we are restarting the machine!

I already switched on the main node
Code:
addnode=52.202.224.43
and i have already contacted the staff of Blockexpert for fixing the blockexplorer (that will be done in short time i think).
- The platform is again up and running for investment on the same way as before.
- The website is fully functioning.
- Mining-dutch is still up as mining pool
- Blockexplorer will be updated soon
I'm slowly trying to restore the status quo, and hope you have the patience to understand that i can't be devoted 24X7 to the project as explained, but as you know i will do my best to give the project the attention and effort deserved!
Welcome on board again!
horizonwireless

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:34:18 AM

Hey, I bought into Solarflare a little while ago while the auction was going on. Was just about to sell, but after reading what you wrote it really made me feel good about what you're doing, and the passion in this project. I'm in it for the long haul with you and will contribute more as I can. If you need help finding devs or anything at all just let us know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: