Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:56:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Negative effects of technology  (Read 66951 times)
philggg

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:05:44 PM

Technology helps the world to move on with speed but it also has negative effect on the way we do things,so it depends on the way you apply it to your tastes
SameHow

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:44:14 PM

Technology helps the world to move on with speed but it also has negative effect on the way we do things,so it depends on the way you apply it to your tastes
Many technologies humanity does not use for good. As always, states develop their military development, and already an additional product can be that useful to people. It's like atomic energy. You can get electricity, but you can destroy cities.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:52:51 PM

I don't agree with you. If people had more free time that doesn't mean that depression and suicide would "sky rocket" . There are many people who would use that free time for something they consider fun or relaxing. Many people that i know would go exercise more. For some i guess it would be bad, but even they could find something to do useful. Its all up to individual person what they would do.

Ever wonder why life is so unnecessarily complicated? Probably because it wouldn't be fun to live otherwise...
And exercise for what? So basically people would jump from a productive exercise, such as working, to a needless unproductive one? People does need to feel useful, exercise, jogging and all that makes nothing of the such, some may find that fun but not in generality.
At the end, if we manage to have machines for nothing and everything, the weight of uselessness will set in, with a majority just dragging his bones around waiting for time to pass.
Certain number of people would do as you said. But i think that there would be also other part of people who wouldn't do as you say. Yes people need to feel useful and productive, and humans will always find a way to be just that even if most of jobs are done by new technology. Humanity will always find something new to do. As technology evolve, so do humans too.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:14:06 PM

Certain number of people would do as you said. But i think that there would be also other part of people who wouldn't do as you say. Yes people need to feel useful and productive, and humans will always find a way to be just that even if most of jobs are done by new technology. Humanity will always find something new to do. As technology evolve, so do humans too.

I believe the issue there will be what people in general will fancy doing to "feel useful". And looking at the current rich kids, that doesn't sound so great.
Basically they fancy stuck their nose into everyone else's business and pretend to be doing "important things", along with the bs "social life".

I'm saying this but I work on robotics. And I feel a bit concern about my own job. When I enter a company at first the employees get happy with the fancy gizmos, but I believe when they figure those gizmos basically replaced a lot of them, throwing them to unemployment, they don't get that happy...

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:24:50 PM

I believe the issue there will be what people in general will fancy doing to "feel useful". And looking at the current rich kids, that doesn't sound so great.
Basically they fancy stuck their nose into everyone else's business and pretend to be doing "important things", along with the bs "social life".

I'm saying this but I work on robotics. And I feel a bit concern about my own job. When I enter a company at first the employees get happy with the fancy gizmos, but I believe when they figure those gizmos basically replaced a lot of them, throwing them to unemployment, they don't get that happy...
Yep rich kids this days are like that, but i hope they won't stay kids forever. Actually i hope that people won't let to be PIMPed by tech in the future. It is great what you are doing, and if you like your job, well than that is only what counts. Technology evolution will happen with us or without us. People will be left out of jobs, but not everything could be done by robots. People will be needed to maintain them and make new when some get broken. This is only speculation, but who knows what future brings. We can only live and see for our self. Cheesy
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:55:55 PM

I like technology, ever since I know myself.
But turns hard... specially when a worker comes to me while I'm assembling some robot and says something like "this will make my job easier", and I can't stop thinking "what job? This thing does what you do 24/7 without strikes, wage, complaints".

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
NyeFee

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:02:10 PM

I like technology, ever since I know myself.
But turns hard... specially when a worker comes to me while I'm assembling some robot and says something like "this will make my job easier", and I can't stop thinking "what job? This thing does what you do 24/7 without strikes, wage, complaints".
But we must understand that the work is different. There are those who sit all day in a clean and warm, and receives such salaries, which are enough for the house and the car and the rest. And those that work hard and get a tiny fee, want at least better working conditions.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 02:55:57 AM

Yep rich kids this days are like that, but i hope they won't stay kids forever. Actually i hope that people won't let to be PIMPed by tech in the future. It is great what you are doing, and if you like your job, well than that is only what counts. Technology evolution will happen with us or without us. People will be left out of jobs, but not everything could be done by robots. People will be needed to maintain them and make new when some get broken. This is only speculation, but who knows what future brings. We can only live and see for our self. Cheesy
They won't be kids anymore when time goes on. They will grow and be HOPING that they realize the blessings they received while they were children from their parents. Just be chill.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:59:40 AM

They won't be kids anymore when time goes on. They will grow and be HOPING that they realize the blessings they received while they were children from their parents. Just be chill.

Rich kids doesn't refer to children, but to those who are rich because the parents are, be them 10 or 50 y.o.
Basically people who did nothing in life other than "being rich".

|

|
LieXurui

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:38:12 AM

technology is not negative effect if you can use technogy is right and positive
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:54:54 PM

That applies to pretty much anything. Right use of technology definitely benefits us in a lot of ways. Communication, Medical , Entertainment and Science. These advancement help us in everyway. And i believe that it is now essential for human's survival to have these advancements. Though the opposite also can be said if technology is used incorrectly. The most destructive is the use of advenced technology in warfare. We are all aware of what this entails. What can push humans forward can most likely be the reason also of our demise

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
JengoFF_n0

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:03:01 PM

That applies to pretty much anything. Right use of technology definitely benefits us in a lot of ways. Communication, Medical , Entertainment and Science. These advancement help us in everyway. And i believe that it is now essential for human's survival to have these advancements. Though the opposite also can be said if technology is used incorrectly. The most destructive is the use of advenced technology in warfare. We are all aware of what this entails. What can push humans forward can most likely be the reason also of our demise

Right. Everything depends on the purpose for which the technology will be used. Since it can improve and facilitate the process of war, the destruction of humanity will be faster. If earlier the war lasted for a long time because of the lack of a fast connection, now it can significantly dampen.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:40:40 PM

The negative effects of technology in warfare is worst than we can think of. It will bring chaos and complete destruction of all humanity. So its sad you see if ever human race will be instinct will be by the same technology advances that should be help us instead of causing our own demise.

I also think that technology causes a higher demand of consumption of energy, so it causes an increase in greenhouse gas emission which has a negative effect in our environment as well.
hanksBTC

Activity: 73

Betbase.io It's never been easier to run a casino

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:44:49 PM

Technology is not always a good thing.

One example is with the children.
In the old days, children used to play outside with their friends.
Now majority of them are just staring at their iPads.

Kids are now less active physically and spend more time playing with mobile phones or laptops or on their gaming consoles. They prefer to stay indoors and don't like meeting new people. These are all due to abuse of technology.

▂▃▅▆█ BetBase.io █▆▅▃▂
    It's never been easier to run a casino     JOIN ICO NOW
PrintCoins

Activity: 533
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:57:41 PM

Yeah, true, they are less active. On the other hand their hand-eye coordination is better. They learn faster, better, more.
Now we have 11 year old programmers. Children that speak many languages. Non English kids that know proficient English before they go to school. In a way it's about how you look at things. Technology is not bad. It's how you use it. People should be more responsible for their own actions and not blame everything else for their failures.

bitbunnni

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 06:20:57 PM

Yeah, true, they are less active. On the other hand their hand-eye coordination is better. They learn faster, better, more.
Now we have 11 year old programmers. Children that speak many languages. Non English kids that know proficient English before they go to school. In a way it's about how you look at things. Technology is not bad. It's how you use it. People should be more responsible for their own actions and not blame everything else for their failures.

I agree. Children are now smarter with new technologies. We simply did not have the opportunity to study so qualitatively and we spent more time on the street, because we had nothing to do.
DeanShow

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 06:41:36 PM

I agree. Children are now smarter with new technologies. We simply did not have the opportunity to study so qualitatively and we spent more time on the street, because we had nothing to do.
Moreover, children now have more information than we had at the time. With the advent of the Internet, information and knowledge are disseminated with great speed. We just don't understand our children. The conflict of generations has always been.
tripplewarz

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:46:20 PM

Despite the technical progress of recent decades, the near future will be dark and complex, the tension on the planet will increase. The most destructive problems will be cyberattacks, terrorism and extreme weather conditions.
Samuel21

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:52:03 PM

Despite the technical progress of recent decades, the near future will be dark and complex, the tension on the planet will increase. The most destructive problems will be cyberattacks, terrorism and extreme weather conditions.
It seems to me that the worst consequences of development is vulnerability. Unfortunately the technique is not invasive and humanity is very dependent on modern technology. I think that machinery and equipment will be the main target for terrorists in the future.
quickdeal

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:56:22 PM

now kids cant live without technology but Using technology can affect a child's ability to empathize.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: