Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:17:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Negative effects of technology  (Read 66948 times)
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:03:06 PM

Technology makes people lazy... effects on children and teen age alike now= laziness to work and help at home because of their busyness in their gadgets =social media or games... they become not so serious in school... as well. For adults, everything made easy for them due to technology but they tend to forget that their bodies sometimes need extra curricular activities (sweating) to make our body strong and healthy so how can that be if every work we do will make technology easy to do.    Undecided

Yes really, laziness caused by too many children whose focus is taken by technology. Before the era of gadget technology was already controlling the children. In my time I was a kid, I was a lazy person because I was paying too much attention to tv. But I see today is worse than my day. Now kids have smartphones and they are too much with it. They can not stand apart from the smartphone for at least an hour. Times are already very developed, but smartphones should not be given to children.
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:50:28 AM

But we also need to stay updated about events/news in every second of our lives now.

Most of the recent jobs are demanding people like that. If you are not aware of the recent news you can easily become ignorant/obsolete in a matter of seconds.

That's not different with the kids tbh.

No more time left to play with friends, riding a bike or playing basketball. If you want to enter a good college, you have to work your ass off. And an ipad is the fastest way to do so. (that's if unless your father is rich ofc)

Playing stupid shit on your ipad is definitely moronic on the other hand. Go walk on the street instead of doing so. It is healthier.
bustomi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:05:02 AM

Of course, the technology is bad thing when cannot use it properly, we will become lazier cause of this, so just look for positive effect, dont the cons...
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:18:25 AM

Of course, the technology is bad thing when cannot use it properly, we will become lazier cause of this, so just look for positive effect, dont the cons...
At one time Yara was very much in favor of the position that the progress of mankind only made life easier, but at the same time it was very much that I was not the engine of progress, as if a person was lazy and came up with something to make his life easier. But today, the technological progress of mankind is so great that it is even hard to say what was the engine of all that was happening.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:48:33 AM

Rather than the problem about the laziness , lack of exercise, lack of social interaction I think one thing about it is the radiation of the technology today. Other used it for bad rather than good thing, they take advantage of it. We should control of it how we used it.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Joshua101101

Activity: 378

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:28:53 AM

Rather than the problem about the laziness , lack of exercise, lack of social interaction I think one thing about it is the radiation of the technology today. Other used it for bad rather than good thing, they take advantage of it. We should control of it how we used it.

It all depends on the ability to control the use of technology. They certainly bring great benefits to us, but with the right use.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 08:46:32 AM

It all depends on the ability to control the use of technology. They certainly bring great benefits to us, but with the right use.
There are a lot of counter measures to the radiations of screens. It is studied that the blue light in the device, the LED part of the screen is one which affects us the most and that's what makes you feel that you are not sleepy. There is a thing called blue light filter where it filters the blue light that is coming from the screen. That's one application of counter acting the radiation with the eyes.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:28:59 AM

There are a lot of counter measures to the radiations of screens. It is studied that the blue light in the device, the LED part of the screen is one which affects us the most and that's what makes you feel that you are not sleepy. There is a thing called blue light filter where it filters the blue light that is coming from the screen. That's one application of counter acting the radiation with the eyes.

But the effective thing I could suggest is to take the use of technology especially those who emits light up close like cellphone and other more into moderation. The postive effects of technology have been mostly turning into a negative one due to the abuse use of it so that's why it needs discipline at most in handling technology then you can name more others needed to handle a technology or gadgets.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:01:46 AM

But the effective thing I could suggest is to take the use of technology especially those who emits light up close like cellphone and other more into moderation. The postive effects of technology have been mostly turning into a negative one due to the abuse use of it so that's why it needs discipline at most in handling technology then you can name more others needed to handle a technology or gadgets.

indeed. that's the key there dude, discipline. most people right now are often hooked to their mobile devices almost the entire time they're awake and even affects the time that they sleep. social media also now has a huge effect of people's daily lives as they can't even go through a fay without checking they're devices.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:09:22 AM

indeed. that's the key there dude, discipline. most people right now are often hooked to their mobile devices almost the entire time they're awake and even affects the time that they sleep. social media also now has a huge effect of people's daily lives as they can't even go through a fay without checking they're devices.

it depends on the person. if he want to get him/herself into that kind of situation, then we cant do about it. but of course most people who doesnt have things to do uses their phone to kill their time. but like me I prefer using this as the means of information and earn some profits.
minhlong357200

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:12:25 PM

The negative effects of technology lie in science theory, which is often believed to be factual, when it is not known to be factual, and is therefore turning many people away from the truth.
fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:30:50 PM

yes i agree if there's negative effects of technology, many ppl being lazy and stupid because they can't use technology wisely
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:56:04 PM

Always in the world there is a conflict of generations. The older generation very rarely changes their habits, and their habits are lagging behind technology development. It is easier to live in the old. And ideas about the dangers of new technologies. I love the new items and their use. My grandmother can't learn how to use a smartphone and therefore still uses the old Nokia.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:03:54 PM

yes i agree if there's negative effects of technology, many ppl being lazy and stupid because they can't use technology wisely

Well not just that. Technology has it's positive and negative effects on all levels. At the family level, I think it affects communication between members. We now can see young kids on their mobile devices instead of talking with their parents. Technology has it's most scary effect on warefare though. As we all know, nuclear war is inevitable if ever ww3 starts. And that doesn't mean well for everyone on this planet

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
investinator

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:09:56 PM

Always in the world there is a conflict of generations. The older generation very rarely changes their habits, and their habits are lagging behind technology development. It is easier to live in the old. And ideas about the dangers of new technologies. I love the new items and their use. My grandmother can't learn how to use a smartphone and therefore still uses the old Nokia.

And thats not a negative thing, I mean even OP's post about laziness. Well technology gives you choice, in the past your choices were limited and now you have more choice. Just because you decide to be lazy (new generation) doesn't mean its a bad thing because it doesn't restrict the choice of the old generation to go out and do what they've always done.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:19:44 PM

I often hear the assertion that sitting home at the computer is bad and even harmful. Need to be on the street. What if you have an accident or you are robbed by bandits. Why does anyone over I have to decide what to do.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:35:33 PM

Kids playing on the Ipad is not a negative effect. I am from the 90s and I am so happy I use to play more on the computer than my peers because it gave me a slight advantage. It is the parents job to make sure children use apps/games that improve certain skills. Instead of using it on brainless shit.
So what people are using social media and ignoring real life. I personally do not care if they become lazy, they lack exerices we will have mechanical bodies sooner or later so just enjoy how technology is progressing.
GlassMaster

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:33:48 PM

Kids playing on the Ipad is not a negative effect. I am from the 90s and I am so happy I use to play more on the computer than my peers because it gave me a slight advantage. It is the parents job to make sure children use apps/games that improve certain skills. Instead of using it on brainless shit.
So what people are using social media and ignoring real life. I personally do not care if they become lazy, they lack exerices we will have mechanical bodies sooner or later so just enjoy how technology is progressing.

This makes it possible for children to develop logical thinking and make money on the Internet. I am very pleased with this opportunity.

tomwalsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:23:43 PM

Technology is not always a good thing.

One example is with the children.
In the old days, children used to play outside with their friends.
Now majority of them are just staring at their iPads.

Just because they are on their Ipads doesn't mean they aren't playing with their friends

Children of this generation see the digital world as an extension of the real one, which it is. They connect with others just as much through digital platforms as physically in person.
It is easy for you, as someone who likely developed their ideals before the widespread adoption of the internet, to view technology as separate to real life.

This is the kind of thinking older generations need to let go of.
The digital world is, and will continue to be, an extension of our 'real' world, not an addition to it.

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:30:00 PM

Technology is not always a good thing.

One example is with the children.
In the old days, children used to play outside with their friends.
Now majority of them are just staring at their iPads.

Just because they are on their Ipads doesn't mean they aren't playing with their friends

Children of this generation see the digital world as an extension of the real one, which it is. They connect with others just as much through digital platforms as physically in person.
It is easy for you, as someone who likely developed their ideals before the widespread adoption of the internet, to view technology as separate to real life.

This is the kind of thinking older generations need to let go of.
The digital world is, and will continue to be, an extension of our 'real' world, not an addition to it.
Yes you are right about future and technology. But problem is that, that there are more and more people who tend to trade there real life for imaginary one. And children tend to watch in technology rather than to play with there friends outside. I do not say that is in all cases, but it could evolve in much bigger problem. And not to mention that some people are dependent on some technology, that they do not know how to deal with some things with out it... Technology is future, but some things need to be watched carefully, because it can lead to bigger problems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: