Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:43:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Negative effects of technology  (Read 66954 times)
eshkikay

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:46:39 PM

Technology is not always a good thing.

One example is with the children.
In the old days, children used to play outside with their friends.
Now majority of them are just staring at their iPads.

There was a saying that if there's q good there's a BAD. And one of them is this millennial thing of technology. Children are the top priority of affection. They might lost their childhood memories when they got older just because of this fact. Technology affected them too fast and too furious eventhough they get along of friends via social media's but they will left behind those great and true friends beside them. This technology might be helpful for their studies but giving them worse thru their own personal memories in near future
Shannykhan44

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:14:19 PM

Some of the negative effects of technology can be linked to the effect it has on sleep habits. Tongue We get sucked into online activities that keep us up too late and the constant stream of information can make it difficult to turn off our brains. Also, the ambient glow from screens can affect the release of melatonin, the sleep chemical. Keeping technology out of the bedroom would be a very healthy habit to acquire. Cry Cry
Waleed rose

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:24:53 PM

When we are focused on a device instead of what’s going on around us we miss a great deal. Wink Smiley Tongue Think of the number of times you have been texting or talking to a friend and missed the opportunity to flirt with the hot girl standing beside you. Kiss Kiss There is also a rise in the number of injuries incurred by people texting while walking. Roll Eyes Shocked Kiss
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:30:31 PM

Biggest problem and I see it every day with my friends and family, we cannot leave our phone. When we are at the restaurant or just spend time with people, we always have a look to our mobile to check facebook, our email or whatever.
I do the same and the worst about it, I can't stop myself from doing that

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Goldhart

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:01:07 PM

We live in a high tech world—with high tech classrooms. We embrace the benefits of using iPads during class, integrating tweets during presentations, and teaching students while using smart TVs. We know the many benefits of incorporating technology while teaching, such as adding diversity to lessons, increasing student interaction, and to bringing new perspectives and knowledge to the class.
But there can be a negative side resulting from inappropriate or overuse of technology, and that negative side can have serious and long-term consequences. To make the best out of tools of technology, teachers and parents must also recognize their downsides and how to avoid them Undecided
Dolorem maxime ut eius il

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:19:36 PM

i think we say tech. is not good, just because we where born in a different age and we have lived things differently, just imagine our son in like 40 years, they will think "wow our parents where weird with no tablet and phone"
tokensforfreedom

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:32:47 PM

People become obese, with depression, pretend to be what they are not, lack social ties, become addicted to technology

In forums, social networks people pretend to be what they are not... they become actors  and have lack of empathy

This is a great summary. The lack of human interaction is not a good thing long term. The US military loves disconnected humans that fly drones around bombing the hell out of whom ever they'd like. Zero empathy need here.
theeelmusical

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:34:03 AM

Yes, technology may have a negative effects and it may become at its worst if it not use in a rightful way. Because we are now in a modern world, the demand for high technology is increasing. However, despite of its good effect to the human through making our work easier, because technology are being abused by some of the people, it gives a negative effect not only to the life of an individual but for the whole world. 
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 11:28:29 AM

Technogies can have bad influences to us, such as unemployments, robots can replace human labor, addicted to technogies can make us away from reality, and harmful to health.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
androidr

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:45:47 AM

Technology brought us nukes that might one day destroy us all, maybe one day technology will make nukes obsolete
deniskiely

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:55:43 AM

It made people become lazy, take away many people's job and creating the most dangerous opponent to human :" AI" .
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:36:58 AM

Teenager are addicted on video games and also in social media account .. And that is bad on them they don't have the time ti explore more about real things in this world .
WorldBitICO

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:46:34 AM

Technology is useful if it is in right hands otherwise negative people can use it for wrong purposes.
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:54:10 AM

Technology has more negative effects on today’s society than positive. Due to technology in the past few decades Canine Shock Collars have been increasingly popular. Students in school pay more attention to texting than they do their classes. Violent addictive video/mobile games (like blue whale) have made their way into every ones mind.

Parents encourage their children to not text as much, but them to face the problem of constant communication.

The Internet gives the students easier ways to cheat in school, and reinforces laziness.

Technology has taken the innocence and mystery away from the the family.
abnoy

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:13:10 AM

there's a lot of negative effects of technology i guess it depend on how you use it

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:19:48 AM

Yes, technology may have a negative effects and it may become at its worst if it not use in a rightful way. Because we are now in a modern world, the demand for high technology is increasing. However, despite of its good effect to the human through making our work easier, because technology are being abused by some of the people, it gives a negative effect not only to the life of an individual but for the whole world. 
Technology is undoubtedly changing us, but what change will depend on people. Change may be beneficial, but it can be detrimental.

KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:09:50 AM

technology is not a bad things in this world, technology create a better tomorrow, ex. washing machine, this machine can wash clothes in an minute not unlike before you will consume many hours to finish your laundry. this is the technology do. I believe it's not the effects of technology but the responsibility of the people towards the technology. technology has advantage and disadvantage, I guess the disadvantages of technology is if you used it in a wrong way. that is the negative effect.
Absolutely agree!
Those who condemn technological progress must live in the Stone Age Cheesy
But in general, advise you to watch the series on this topic "Black Mirror" about the technologies of the future.
Satire over modern society.
Touched on the topic of depraved human nature
So, it impressed me and made me think
After watching, there was a desire to talk live with relatives, call my mom
Flexusio

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:13:46 AM

I think technology is wide. But we usually chain it with gadget, social media, internet of things, and something like that. Sometimes we forget that electric car is a product of technology, too. But yes, I know what do you mean. Something like smartphones, gadgets, and all its contents makes human's life different in many ways. One of them is something like it makes the real social life become farther. It's not bad at all. But I think sometimes it kills some softskills like awareness, empathy and some softskills. But it's all depends on the users I think.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:20:29 AM

We are living in the era of advanced technology. Every part of our daily life is related to technology in one or other way. But even these are very helpful to us, there are instances which show the problems with advanced technology. It is causing some major issues in today's generation of children. Being addicted to computer games, constantly texting and using Social media sites. That is exactly what most of all children, teenagers, and adults do for many hours a day every single day of their scheduled lives.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
Ahmiel1118

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:27:06 AM

there are many negative effects of technology, like using computer and the lights are off and it can harm your eyes..and there are lot of children are addict in computer games, they will never go to school because they want to play computer, those are one of negative effects of technology...
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: