Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:29:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Pls describe ur actions honestly
I lose most of the time cuz I'm gambler, baby! - 32 (17.8%)
Occasionally I do end up with a low outcome - 90 (50%)
Mistakes? Haven't heard o'them. Got steel nerves and titanium balls. - 58 (32.2%)
Total Voters: 180

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage ur emotions?  (Read 55890 times)
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:47:32 PM

The cool brain is so needed for trading strategy. Sometimes we decided to lose a little by being forced to sell our coin. Sometimes we also have to be more flexible in making decisions,  but of course to be able to earn more.
In fact, we do not need to do anything, if we lose large amounts we can control our feelings. How Does ? As an example, I do not pay much attention anymore and I am constantly confused by my investments Smiley

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:20:33 PM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?
I've also felt with what you feel, but I think again if a job we are carrying with that emotion will all fall apart, so we must deal patiently with this best solution and do not panic. let's just say the loss is not ours.

We do not choose people to panic in unfavorable circumstances. Self-imposition does not work every time, because emotions are involuntary. Rather, you need a break when you feel the emotions overwhelm you. And the discussion with a psychologist should work.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

When it comes to trading, you don't manage your emotion, you become emotionless in the period of time you are trading! Been emotionak when trading will accumulate loss for you.And paraventure you can help been emotional, get a trading tool like ALGORY.IO token. ALGORY.IO is a multifunctional trading tools for trading cryptocurrency!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
hakata_sio

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

I put the paper that I wrote "calm down" on the pc's monitor.
By doing so, you can suppress relative emotions.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:46:21 PM

The cool brain is so needed for trading strategy. Sometimes we decided to lose a little by being forced to sell our coin. Sometimes we also have to be more flexible in making decisions,  but of course to be able to earn more.
In fact, we do not need to do anything, if we lose large amounts we can control our feelings. How Does ? As an example, I do not pay much attention anymore and I am constantly confused by my investments Smiley
having such mentality will allow you to think better, if you are losing then just hold it and never to panic, if you have much knowledge then cut your loses and start buying back, trading is a business where people needs to have a lots of patience and time, we needed to understand how we can play with our
edge having good knowledge to continue prospering from this field.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:00:35 PM

It is just but human nature to be worried and if we based our trades or bets with emotions, there is more chances that the outcome will be dependent of how you react to it emotionally. However, if you just follow with your pre-planned strategies, you relieve your self from the stress because you are eliminating the emotion part that way.
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:03:26 AM

Its easy to get carried away especially with how the market has been rising lately.. I personally just determine what my goal is and stick to it, I.e. am I looking long term or just looking to get a specific profit and move on.. I would say determine what you want and stick to it where possible
While doing trading it does happen that you lose money in the market as it happens with every body that he loses his capital in the market. It does that mean that one should quit trading rather he should learn why he lost money in the market and should take it positively so that the emotions can be under control. It is the game of fluctuation as some time you earn but you can also lose the money in the market so it may be taken as routine matter.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:56:12 AM

If the coin that i bought is going down then i will just hold it and have a hard balls because i want profits and i am not buying coins to just lose money so instead of cutting my loss. I just hold them for long term since i am buying the coins that have a great future in the long term and not those crap coins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:03:59 AM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?
Do not look at the chart during trading as it will affect your emotions and make you make the wrong decision. You can look at 24-hour order or volume, it will help more than look at the charts.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:10:29 AM

This will somehow help to remind your brain to calm down as so it won't secrete any fluid from your endorphin. Setting our mind and controlling our emotion can be hard for someone that have past related issues so the least we can do is getting used to it and little by little it can be achieved.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
aptomevil

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:11:17 AM

You have to control your emotions first than do anything else later. Chill will helps you deal with everything.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:10:49 AM

Stay patient and be assured the money will come back. Sometimes we panic and too hasty because we want to take advantage quickly. However, if from the beginning we intend to hold long-term a coin, surely we are not too focused and panicked with the decline in the price of the coin.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:17:28 AM

I am sure every trader from time to time make mistake and make errors in judgement. These downside of a trader that has emotion will not go away. The best we can do is to prepare and plan for human error in trading!  try to visualize and respond in advance what could make me change my position and it help me a lot when those scenerio comes in the course of my trading!
This is the most important skill, to stay in the game even after facing many defeats. We should not just leave our matters in the air and strike back with more force.

If we would not face failure and how are you supposed to go. Emotions are good for our mental growth. Without them, we would get stuck at one place forever. Time changes and we must hope for the best. Every screw up gets fixed as time passes by.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

Well it is very difficult to do that, but you are able to do it if you can control your emotions while you are trading in the markets, that is acquired once you have the right knowledge and you had losses in the past.
at the beggining i loss so much, but you learn from that losses and you know that you are always gonna get profit  from every trade.
that is how it must be done
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:52:21 PM

I am sure every trader from time to time make mistake and make errors in judgement. These downside of a trader that has emotion will not go away. The best we can do is to prepare and plan for human error in trading!  try to visualize and respond in advance what could make me change my position and it help me a lot when those scenerio comes in the course of my trading!
This is the most important skill, to stay in the game even after facing many defeats. We should not just leave our matters in the air and strike back with more force.

If we would not face failure and how are you supposed to go. Emotions are good for our mental growth. Without them, we would get stuck at one place forever. Time changes and we must hope for the best. Every screw up gets fixed as time passes by.

Failure/Mistakes or whatever you call it is always part in everything we do in our life so if we encounter these kind of scenario we should not give up that easy instead we will stand up again and do better on the next game. And you are right staying in the game all the time is the key to become successful not just in trading but in life.
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

You can control your emotions if you truly believe in the project you are investing after having CAREFULLY researched it to the best of your ability.

Proper research makes you trade KNOWING what you are doing, which is the exact opposite of impulse buying/selling which is totally controlled by emotions.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

in trading we often can not manage the emotions especially when the price down and will be detrimental for us, in that condition I will stop for a while and see whether the opportunity is still able to gain profit by holding it
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:18:48 PM

It is difficult to keep emotions in the financial market.If you look at the charts throughout the day,Then you might think The market is not moving in a little bit, So position trading is good,Understand the condition of the market If you can keep the entry for a few days, Then it is possible to profit well,You have to remember how long you took the entry for it

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:19:36 PM

Greetings!

one of the important trait of a trader is his ability to manage his emotion in the middle of stressful trading. For a newbie, he must learn how manage it first to avoid many losses in the future and take mistakes as learning experience. Even the experienced traders still commits some mistakes in trading when they are overcomes with emotions.
spring07

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:25:40 PM

One thing is will always say is PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE. All you need is learn to be patient, hold on a little more and you will be fine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: