Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:37:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Pls describe ur actions honestly
I lose most of the time cuz I'm gambler, baby! - 32 (17.8%)
Occasionally I do end up with a low outcome - 90 (50%)
Mistakes? Haven't heard o'them. Got steel nerves and titanium balls. - 58 (32.2%)
Total Voters: 180

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage ur emotions?  (Read 55890 times)
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:37:11 AM

To manage my emotion in trading i just doing swing trading, buy now and wait a few week or a few month then sell it. Dont over trading and dont to much in the front of PC to look the chart is other way to control emotion. Only learn about fundamental analysis and then just hold the coin a few month.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:24:42 AM

I manage my emotion by enhancing my patient because if i dont have a patient i will do not control my emotion

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:52:29 AM

I just learned how to trade (altcoin trading of course) and decided to buy a certain coin which I've read would pump within this week. Since it was my first time and thought I already know what to do, foolishly I placed all my bet onto that coin thinking it would double up, it's now Friday and I don't see any progression if it'll pump, more of like it's dumping more so what I did is I took all of it out with loss. Now I don't feel like putting anything there yet because of the loss
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:55:13 AM

Emotion is the important part for human beings. Everybody should control their emotion. There is no specific way to manage my emotion  . Sometime i mange my emotion walking alone my flower garden. Sometimes stop taking to anyone. Sometimes writing something
UrKarma

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:37:35 AM

Watch your face. Keep a calm face. Watch the breath. Control your thoughts.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:26:25 PM

I have never felt such emotional collapse with trading. Often it happens while gambling, when my mistake gets reflected through loss and I was unable to do anything and the outburst happens in the form of sweating completely.
Everyone they dont know how to manage their emotions because all of us are not the same feelings.  But We need to control our emotions for the sake of better life. 
Silber

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:28:09 PM

LSD help to find the origin of your emotion.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:56:03 PM

I am sure every trader from time to time make mistake and make errors in judgement. These downside of a trader that has emotion will not go away. The best we can do is to prepare and plan for human error in trading!  try to visualize and respond in advance what could make me change my position and it help me a lot when those scenerio comes in the course of my trading!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
JPCRYPTO2012

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:52:13 AM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?
Emotion is always the enemy and of a trader, but often sometimes emotion is a great way to gain more profit. I also face this situation that I often break my goal and not to steak my first plan becuase of my greediness to gain massive profits. When I see price hike so fast i end up cancellng my bid then all of the sudden find out that I broke my goals. But now I could control my emotions and stick to my plan by my strategy is I always have plan B no matter what. Now I did not do cut loss, instead doing some averaging if i got dumped by my coin then I make entry for the lowest price again. But I always waited for bounce back, then now i use to check the volume if its moving or not. Thats my basis when i trade . No more greediness .. And the technical analaysis ang fundamentals is really a big factor this help me , reduce loss.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:54:57 AM

I am sure every trader from time to time make mistake and make errors in judgement. These downside of a trader that has emotion will not go away. The best we can do is to prepare and plan for human error in trading!  try to visualize and respond in advance what could make me change my position and it help me a lot when those scenerio comes in the course of my trading!
In short we have to learn from our mistakes, when we have more experience and we were able to improve ourselves then in the long run
we will be able to manage our emotion as well. There is no room for success in trading those people who are weak emotionally, they won't make good decision.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:38:44 AM

Its easy to get carried away especially with how the market has been rising lately.. I personally just determine what my goal is and stick to it, I.e. am I looking long term or just looking to get a specific profit and move on.. I would say determine what you want and stick to it where possible
Stick to the plan , that is the hardest part. Always easy said than done yeaaa.
Emotions come spontaneusly , noone can guarantee to control over it even you have planned it all since long time ago.
You should get used to have a good emotion control in your daily life , otherwise any goal will get broke with your uncontrollable emotion.
ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 05:42:55 AM

Have a clear idea of the steps that you are going to execute when you are going to make the trade. This is very important so that you know what to do. This way you will not get traped into following your emotions blindly. Have a target price and a stoploss in mind before initiating the trade.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:17:30 AM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?
I will face it patiently if I experience something like that, because I believe after we experience a certain loss one day we will take advantage, and in each of our business there must be up and down, essentially our mental thickness.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:25:06 AM

Its easy to get carried away especially with how the market has been rising lately.. I personally just determine what my goal is and stick to it, I.e. am I looking long term or just looking to get a specific profit and move on.. I would say determine what you want and stick to it where possible
Emotions come spontaneusly , noone can guarantee to control over it even you have planned it all since long time ago.
You should get used to have a good emotion control in your daily life , otherwise any goal will get broke with your uncontrollable emotion.

I agree with your opinion, everything that we do without stable emotions, everything will just be in vain, it is very difficult to control emotions, but if we run it with the heart, surely we can control our emotions.

TechBullion

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:29:58 AM

[whatever I do,  I always do my best to avoid taking decision in a haste. Emotional intelligence is a great character to possess by any investor.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:33:20 AM

I agree with your opinion, everything that we do without stable emotions, everything will just be in vain, it is very difficult to control emotions, but if we run it with the heart, surely we can control our emotions.
No matter what happen you have to control your emotion, make sure you implement your game plan all the time because that will lead
you to success and you can only rely on your mind which is necessary to make a good analysis, if you weak then for sure you won't last in trading.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:26:13 AM

That's why it is called emotions , you never know you could be in anger , happy and feel upset especially when it comes thinking about money.
You stake money there in hope to get profit and controlling emotion never be easy.
You know why it is because you never did it since first time , so simply you need to train about it more often , gor example keep thinking to play safe to get a little profit but steady.
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:27:18 AM

any business person should always make assumption of risk, in the process you prepare for  the worst, so whatever comes you will be able to bear.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:39:51 PM

Greetings!

The worst things in the trader are our emotions. Mostly if we are panic selling or buying with the bitcoin.  This happened because of the movement of the value of it. We should control our emotions if we don't control it they the one will control us. We should take a small break and relax a while, and then back again, think very well the next step.
Misshi

Activity: 247

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:52:15 PM

Controlling our emotions  in trading is very important. Because when you cannot control your greed or you cannot handle your emotion with a slight drop in price then you will end up selling with a bad point. So before you invest or trade, keep your emotions intact.Keeping yourself calm will let you decide and think properly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: