Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:54:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Pls describe ur actions honestly
I lose most of the time cuz I'm gambler, baby! - 32 (17.8%)
Occasionally I do end up with a low outcome - 90 (50%)
Mistakes? Haven't heard o'them. Got steel nerves and titanium balls. - 58 (32.2%)
Total Voters: 180

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage ur emotions?  (Read 55890 times)
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:48:59 AM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?
To be honest, I never tried to lose my money out of trading because I never tried it before due to the fact that I don't have enough knowledge and capital as of now. For me, managing our emotions because of losing money is not an easy thing to do specially when we made a lot of effort and spent our time monitoring the market. Having enough patience is always been the best advice of some expert because they experienced losing money in the past before they achieved to be successful in trading. Keep the faith.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QUANTOR

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:00:58 AM

It might be stress because of your trading activity. However, you need to learn how to relax. No alcohol or drugs!!!
It supposed to be yoga, meditation, diet and sport.
And, one more tip: we need to be prepared for the worst case scenario if we lose all money in trading. If you are ready for that you feel much better overall when prices go down)
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:47:12 AM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?
I've also felt with what you feel, but I think again if a job we are carrying with that emotion will all fall apart, so we must deal patiently with this best solution and do not panic. let's just say the loss is not ours.
Trading is really a big gamble in this crypto world. It is not just easy to entrust your bitcoin and just wait for the profit to come. Watching the market and worrying if some unlikely changes happened could really make someone freaked out. For a newbie trader like me, I haven’t experienced losing my control over my emotions and I wish that it would not happen to me.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:33:16 PM

Becoming successful in trading is no easy task as well as managing your emotions. As bad as it may sound, managing emotions can only be perfected through experience, whether good or bad trading turnouts, it’s should always be considered a learning experience. So next time you encounter the same situation, you’ll be able to handle it well.
ClarksonI

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

The best way to get away from these emotions is to get away from the money, the gain and especially do not plan with the money we think we will win
IamHigh

Activity: 170

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:25:26 PM

in trading we often can not manage the emotions especially when the price down and will be detrimental for us, in that condition I will stop for a while and see whether the opportunity is still able to gain profit by holding it

Managing emotions is very hard and it's needed for stable results in altcoin day trade. I try to control my emotions by thinking about positive things about the life. Maybe a nice facebook video, or youtube channel etc. That makes me think better.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:37:37 PM

You have to control your emotions first than do anything else later. Chill will helps you deal with everything.
I manage my emotion really well because i know to myself that when i dont manage my emotion really well it may affect me a lot, and i handle my emotion because this is the best key for me to be successful really wll in trading definitely here in crypto world.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

Greetings!

one of the important trait of a trader is his ability to manage his emotion in the middle of stressful trading. For a newbie, he must learn how manage it first to avoid many losses in the future and take mistakes as learning experience. Even the experienced traders still commits some mistakes in trading when they are overcomes with emotions.
yeah emotion is a frightening specter for all trader not only newbie but also all traders including expert because sometimes the situation and market conditions are not in accordance with their expectations thats make them afraid, let alone the price that doesn't go up, making them increasing fear and panic so they start thinking to make sales and cutlose, I think the trader should be thinking that your coin is going to go up soon and you have to be patient, I think that's the key
kunsh

Activity: 145
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:16:24 PM

It's very easy when you trade with small amount but when you go all in that's little tricky Smiley But you become more immune as time pass. So, you need to keep your head  cold all time as much as you can.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:38:37 PM

in trading we often can not manage the emotions especially when the price down and will be detrimental for us, in that condition I will stop for a while and see whether the opportunity is still able to gain profit by holding it

i think i can handle my emotions when i am doing trading but i admitted that in the first time i am doing trading, i have difficult to manage my emotions. i am doing many mistake in that times so i loss some amount of bitcoin but i think i can learn with good from my mistake so now i can manage my emotions with good.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:42:56 PM

Well it's irritating that you've lost so much or you've sold early and the next day the price go bloom. What I'm doing in times like this is drink a cold water and ride the bicycle or walk down the street, think some and stretch some. It's really hard to bear loss, sometimes you won't be able to sleep at night.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

It is inevitable that we are sometimes being paranoid and emotionally when we are being surprised when we saw a price of bitcoin in the stock market that really hits a high price and worst when the price goes down. Sometimes we also get so emotional in our failures in tradings and in investing but the most important thing to remember when we are being in this type of unstable set of mind that we should calm, relax and stay in focus. It is your own could calm yourself to avoid those failures repeat.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:55:47 PM

You have to control your emotions first than do anything else later. Chill will helps you deal with everything.
I manage my emotion really well because i know to myself that when i dont manage my emotion really well it may affect me a lot, and i handle my emotion because this is the best key for me to be successful really wll in trading definitely here in crypto world.

Since I am new to this world of trading especially in this world of digital currency I am definitely have not been there in a somuc intense emotion of mine where I am very affecting of my failures. I didn't mean that I wanted to experience it but if it happen I guess there's nothing I can do to stop to happen well, I'll just face it fearlessly.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:02:14 PM

It is difficult to keep emotions in the financial market.If you look at the charts throughout the day,Then you might think The market is not moving in a little bit, So position trading is good,Understand the condition of the market If you can keep the entry for a few days, Then it is possible to profit well,You have to remember how long you took the entry for it
Whenever we talked up about trading it is always expected that it involves money or coin matter. And whenever we talked up about trading expect also that emotions are also involve to our work. The feeling of being nervous to get failed or whatever the result may come up, the feeling of being excited and overwhelmed. There's a lot of factor we always consider if we are imagining if we get that huge income of ours which if we get failed lead us to our disappointments.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:23:13 AM

At trade of course the cold head and nerves of steel is necessary. But sometimes even with such qualities we have emotions and negative result in trade. To lower this factor, there is a trade tool, such as ALGORY.IO token. ALGORY.IO - the multipurpose tool for trade in cryptocurrencies!

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:27:51 AM

At trade of course the cold head and nerves of steel is necessary. But sometimes even with such qualities we have emotions and negative result in trade. To lower this factor, there is a trade tool, such as ALGORY.IO token. ALGORY.IO - the multipurpose tool for trade in cryptocurrencies!

Is it functional already? I know that they will be releasing a demo soon but their target goal of 10k eth is not reached yet because it is just 400+ eth only at the moment. I want to try to invest but I am on mobile now and I have not setup my own eth wallet yet and I need to learn the process still which takes some time.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:14:04 AM

Controlling our emotions in panic buying is hard to control,but we need to control it because it can result in negative vibes for our money to loose.Learn to expect whatever happens in our money if it is decreasing or increasing ,learn to be positive always and accept the fact that loosing is part of our life in trading.
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:44:48 AM

I think it's important to follow your heart and intuition. If possible, calm your head, don't panic, and think twice before you make some risky moves or decisions. And know that there are going to be losses and bad moments, so don't think of it as a tragedy, but try to minimize your negative emotions and learn from them.
bitcoinKnight809

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:16:28 AM

I think it's important to follow your heart and intuition. If possible, calm your head, don't panic, and think twice before you make some risky moves or decisions. And know that there are going to be losses and bad moments, so don't think of it as a tragedy, but try to minimize your negative emotions and learn from them.

Lol you mean 'NOT' to follow your heart and intuition right? If you base your trading decisions on both, it will be all on luck which ends up getting you broke.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:54:57 AM

Overseeing of the emotions were the one that is required in the exchanging of BTC also other cryptographic money related exercises. Feelings assume a major part on the grounds that the more you are sincerely down more you'll need in the advancement of good exchanging viewpoints. So potentially as we anticipate that so we need will be at exactly that point the benefit will be our own.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: