Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:21:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Pls describe ur actions honestly
I lose most of the time cuz I'm gambler, baby! - 32 (17.8%)
Occasionally I do end up with a low outcome - 90 (50%)
Mistakes? Haven't heard o'them. Got steel nerves and titanium balls. - 58 (32.2%)
Total Voters: 180

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage ur emotions?  (Read 55890 times)
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:33:27 AM

Simply I invest in trading very little and that little doesn't touch me so much. I'm looking on trading like on some fun, playing on stock market is interesting.
I'm a gambler and I lose more then I earn with trading, but I'm still trying to learn more about it. I don't trade so often, so investing in learning here and there is a good thing.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:25:30 PM

Simply I invest in trading very little and that little doesn't touch me so much. I'm looking on trading like on some fun, playing on stock market is interesting.
I'm a gambler and I lose more then I earn with trading, but I'm still trying to learn more about it. I don't trade so often, so investing in learning here and there is a good thing.
I want to say you should erase the idea in your mind that those amounts you have been trading with are little and insignificant, because it simply wires you up psychologically to careless what step you take or the outcome. Actually there is a thin line between trading and gambling and one may never know the difference until they have lived in both worlds.

The step to learn is well worth all the time it may take, go to it with open heart and be willing to go extra miles, because it gets better with time and experience.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:31:07 PM

I want to say you should erase the idea in your mind that those amounts you have been trading with are little and insignificant, because it simply wires you up psychologically to careless what step you take or the outcome. Actually there is a thin line between trading and gambling and one may never know the difference until they have lived in both worlds.

The step to learn is well worth all the time it may take, go to it with open heart and be willing to go extra miles, because it gets better with time and experience.

This would be easier if the person use the money the he can afford to lose in trading.  But it would be harder if the money used is not free money, or there is something allotted for it.  Well all I can say is to better use the money that is free to go so that it will never affect you psychologically.  If it keeps bothering you then just bother that bothering thought Smiley Take a deep breath and loosen up.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:10:58 PM

This would be easier if the person use the money the he can afford to lose in trading.  But it would be harder if the money used is not free money, or there is something allotted for it.  Well all I can say is to better use the money that is free to go so that it will never affect you psychologically.  If it keeps bothering you then just bother that bothering thought Smiley Take a deep breath and loosen up.
in fact it is very difficult to manage and control your emotions. therefore the best solution is to invest a limited amount of bitcoin in trading that you can easily manage and can bare to lose. which do not effect you too much.
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 11:19:47 PM

Detachment. Wink

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:42:29 PM

in fact it is very difficult to manage and control your emotions. therefore the best solution is to invest a limited amount of bitcoin in trading that you can easily manage and can bare to lose. which do not effect you too much.
but there are people who have good planing and strategy for trading, they invest their bitcoins in such project about which they have very good knowledge and analysis. they do not invest their bitcoin in such places where they so doubt of losing bitcoins.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:30:20 AM

In trading, i do many time one mistake and that is, I always buy that coins in medium price and when i bought them, than suddenly the next day i saw price more down, and in that time i seriously panic and than sold them in a low price. Now i think may be i am not made for trading and also not for gambling.   
Don’t worry if you don’t have what it takes to become a professional trader then if you still want to get some profits out of trading is to simply buy some bitcoin and forget about it for some months if it gained value great see what you can do to maximize your earnings if it has not gained value then keep on waiting.
If you are not good in day trading, you can always buy and just hold your bitcoins. In fact, there are people or investors who are just keeping on saving there bitcoin and they allocate a certain portion from their income just to accumulate their target volume. The thing is, while your volume is growing, you can expect the price of bitcoin will continue to grow as well, that would result to greater profit in due time.
Also you could become a seller in localbitcoins and earn a small percentage for every sell you do and besides is also a good way to get some bitcoin cheaper and that way you can grow your holdings of bitcoin even further.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:05:38 AM

Managing and controlling your emotions will be some what difficult to manage, but the person who don't bother about losses happen to him, he will surely drive to success because the person who welcomes loss will make more profits with the attitude he had.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:00:03 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 07:55:03 PM by MMA

This would be easier if the person use the money the he can afford to lose in trading.  But it would be harder if the money used is not free money, or there is something allotted for it.  Well all I can say is to better use the money that is free to go so that it will never affect you psychologically.  If it keeps bothering you then just bother that bothering thought Smiley Take a deep breath and loosen up.
very difficult, the most difficult job of the world to control my emotions while playing gambling. i think there will be very little number of people who may have the power to control themselves while playing gambling. some i time i even cross the limit of my playing gambling and invest much more in gambling, in fact those people who can control themselves from trading and gambling they can make money.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 06:54:53 PM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?
As much as possible we shouldn't apply our emotions when we are doing something in business.  Because if we allow it to happen, we are the number will get affect on it. So we must not deal with it, whatever happen.
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 08:50:56 PM

We are not trading robots either Wink

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:22:42 AM

very difficult, the most difficult job of the world.
Just like gambling, trading is a hard job emotionally that is, because it involves a lot of risks and a lot of patience, and also a lot of money, because with trading for example you don’t expect to win every time, you are going have to lose, so as said above make sure to trade with a small amount that you are willing to give don’t be greedy.
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:57:27 PM

Just like gambling, trading is a hard job emotionally that is, because it involves a lot of risks and a lot of patience, and also a lot of money, because with trading for example you don’t expect to win every time, you are going have to lose, so as said above make sure to trade with a small amount that you are willing to give don’t be greedy.
yes that is a fact that controlling emotion in trading and gambling is very difficult. i personally feel very hard to control my emotions while doing trade and specially in gambling, where whenever i start losing money then want to invest more and more so as to recover my lost, but for every time i lose more and more tell i lose all the money i have. while in trading the situation is a little different, here i can manage to take a decision for most of the time and then stand still on that decision.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:59:57 PM

although it is very difficult to manage emotions in both trading and gambling and specially in gambling. therefore it is very much important to have good planing and strategy for both trading and gambling and only then may be one can control their emotions.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:06:18 AM

although it is very difficult to manage emotions in both trading and gambling and specially in gambling. therefore it is very much important to have good planing and strategy for both trading and gambling and only then may be one can control their emotions.

I don't think so. When you have the enough discipline and commitment to stick to proper trading rules and strong money management, your trading experience can be free of stress, and even you can enjoy your life while your strategy is working alone, making benefits for you.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:17:38 AM

I don't think so. When you have the enough discipline and commitment to stick to proper trading rules and strong money management, your trading experience can be free of stress, and even you can enjoy your life while your strategy is working alone, making benefits for you.

only few people that can do discipline and the rest is getting difficult to do but if we are good in discipline, then no matter what we do, doing trading or playing gambling, we can manage our emotions and especially we can control our greed so we can stick with the line and we don't have to push our self to over reacting when we are in hard situations. the better we control our emotions then we can easy to solve the problem that we have so we can easily to pass every hard situations.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:20:34 AM

only few people that can do discipline and the rest is getting difficult to do but if we are good in discipline, then no matter what we do, doing trading or playing gambling, we can manage our emotions and especially we can control our greed so we can stick with the line and we don't have to push our self to over reacting when we are in hard situations. the better we control our emotions then we can easy to solve the problem that we have so we can easily to pass every hard situations.

"Greed" does the major damage when it comes to emotions. If you have the perfect discipline or a set target then you can earn a good margin every time. But just a small pinch of greed changes everything. So hold your nerves, don't get excited when market jumps or dives.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:09:31 AM

very difficult to control an emotion. we have to be patient and also keep the peace of mind. because it is an important point in taking a decision.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:18:42 AM

No wonder a lot of people consider trading such as gambling overall.
Even though it is required skills but still trading without having control to cut the loss and stop on certain profit doesn't have any difference such as gambling.
Managing your emotion to not become greedy it is important more than anything.
alphaxgod

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:01:00 PM

if you want to deal with your emotions then you have to deal with them.. gnoring your emotions will cauz u problems later in life
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: