Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹  (Read 227543 times)
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:06:37 AM

"Circulating Supply" needs to be added to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/boscoin/

Otherwise BOScoin won't show up on the list.

Agreed with you it demand serious attention of dev to contact with them and provide them accurate info to let it show up on the list. Trade volume is also nice hopefully it will enter into top 100 easily.

How is that calculated? lowest marketcap on page 1 (nr 100) has a marketcap of $158.000.000, supply tokens are 460.000.000? , So $158.000.000/460.000.000 = $0,35. So below $0,35 where out of the top 100?  Huh

No. We must get circulating supply and you multiply that with the price of the token. You get Marketcap. But even if you consider the wholee 500 million x 0.35 you get 175 million MC.

There is no way boscoin is in top 100 coins...

The price is falling and will probably continue to do that. Im buying at 0.20c...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bulalex16

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:52:36 AM

"Circulating Supply" needs to be added to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/boscoin/

Otherwise BOScoin won't show up on the list.

Agreed with you it demand serious attention of dev to contact with them and provide them accurate info to let it show up on the list. Trade volume is also nice hopefully it will enter into top 100 easily.

How is that calculated? lowest marketcap on page 1 (nr 100) has a marketcap of $158.000.000, supply tokens are 460.000.000? , So $158.000.000/460.000.000 = $0,35. So below $0,35 where out of the top 100?  Huh

No. We must get circulating supply and you multiply that with the price of the token. You get Marketcap. But even if you consider the wholee 500 million x 0.35 you get 175 million MC.

There is no way boscoin is in top 100 coins...

The price is falling and will probably continue to do that. Im buying at 0.20c...
If MainNet is launched in May or June, then the price of BosCoin will be at least $ 1. But if MainNet does not start working, then BosCoin will become garbage. Developers of BosCoin publish news every week. All the time they talk about the finish of the finish in the development and testing of MainNet. Let's hope that MainNet will begin its work in May, and before that time MainNet's price will not turn into garbage. And if the price of BosCoin becomes garbage, then I, for example, will buy a lot of BosCoin  in April for the price of garbage.
bulalex16

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:58:13 AM

If you watch exchanges, you can see that someone is working on the price. Perhaps this bear beats the price down. There are people who fall into a bear pit and sell coins at the lowest price. But when the bear makes his purchases, the price will go up.
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:25:50 PM

If you watch exchanges, you can see that someone is working on the price. Perhaps this bear beats the price down. There are people who fall into a bear pit and sell coins at the lowest price. But when the bear makes his purchases, the price will go up.

I see a price manipulation to bring down the token value less than 3000 sat and this is surely going to happen as we are not even close to mainnet launch.But still, it is profitable for investors as the ico price was 2500 sat.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
owldeveloper

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:32:31 PM

I bought some bos from kucoin and would like to move to a wallet to be safe, can someone recommend a wallet for boscoin? The wallet available for ico contributors would support?
Visit https://boscoin.io/ and there you will find link to web wallet.
bulalex16

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:44:28 PM

And trades often appear large orders (not only today, but also on other days). The Boscoin coins that want to sell (in orders) are constantly growing. Two days ago it was 1 million coins. Today it's 2 million coins. Can not the developers of Boscoin sell those coins that were not bought by investors at ico and distributed in the form of bounties?
Some of the coins remained with the developers for future periods. Where and how can you see if the developers will not sell some of the remaining coins? Can I see it through Boschain BosCoin?
owldeveloper

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:03:07 PM

And trades often appear large orders (not only today, but also on other days). The Boscoin coins that want to sell (in orders) are constantly growing. Two days ago it was 1 million coins. Today it's 2 million coins. Can not the developers of Boscoin sell those coins that were not bought by investors at ico and distributed in the form of bounties?
Some of the coins remained with the developers for future periods. Where and how can you see if the developers will not sell some of the remaining coins? Can I see it through Boschain BosCoin?
You can here see boscoin rich list . Just scroll to the middle of page.
jfgreen

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:38:31 PM

anyway to return top #100 holders?
bulalex16

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:59:04 PM

I just looked at this list. There are investors who still hold up to 100,000 BosCoin. But the bulk of investors are leaving - they have 20 - 1000 BosCoin left in their wallets. This is clearly due to the fact that the price on the market is falling rapidly and information about the project is very small. Hence, investors' confidence in the BosCoin project is disappearing amid a rapid price fall. The developers of the project should tell more about themselves and the MainNet platform! It's the same they can! Otherwise it will be Armageddon!
And the rapid decline in the price of Boscoin is not the work of whales. Debt obligations on Hitbtc also fall in price.
Rocto

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:05:48 PM

I see a price manipulation to bring down the token value less than 3000 sat and this is surely going to happen as we are not even close to mainnet launch.But still, it is profitable for investors as the ico price was 2500 sat.
We will even see lower prices then ico-price, sadly. Not only BOS but other alts get hammert when BTC breaks through its last trendline of the downchannel. Lot of investers will take the BTC train when it breaks out.
BOS now on thin support at 3020, below that more dumping starts (by BTC gainers). BOS USD price was 4 cents? so whats the real usd value without main-net? Undecided
algreen

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:23:15 PM

This happens time after time in the crypto market. Some time before the release of the finished platform, the price significantly reduces and market makers buy cheap coins. I see the same situation with Bos.
bulalex16

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:47:51 PM

Recently, BosCoin is losing 10% of the cost every day. This will continue until Main-net appears. Without Main-net BosCoin - it's just wrappers from candy (candy wrappers). Price Bossoin can become and $ 0.01.
jfgreen

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:53:32 PM

I just looked at this list. There are investors who still hold up to 100,000 BosCoin. But the bulk of investors are leaving - they have 20 - 1000 BosCoin left in their wallets. This is clearly due to the fact that the price on the market is falling rapidly and information about the project is very small. Hence, investors' confidence in the BosCoin project is disappearing amid a rapid price fall. The developers of the project should tell more about themselves and the MainNet platform! It's the same they can! Otherwise it will be Armageddon!
And the rapid decline in the price of Boscoin is not the work of whales. Debt obligations on Hitbtc also fall in price.

what list? I don't see any way or method to return any list.. all I see is a bad model of the top 10 holders - Link above just takes you to bosradar homepage..?
stanleyfanky

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:19:06 PM

Recently, BosCoin is losing 10% of the cost every day. This will continue until Main-net appears. Without Main-net BosCoin - it's just wrappers from candy (candy wrappers). Price Bossoin can become and $ 0.01.

bulalex16, rocto and several others are conducting aggressive campaigns of valuable manipulation and creating FUD. Beware of them and be vigilant.

Uh, candy wrappers like as: TRON, VeChain, Aeternity, Revain... and the entire league of others tokens - programming is not fast food ;P
Rocto

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:26:17 PM

bulalex16, rocto and several others are conducting aggressive campaigns of valuable manipulation and creating FUD. Beware of them and be vigilant.

Uh, candy wrappers like as: TRON, VeChain, Aeternity, Revain... and the entire league of others tokens - programming is not fast food ;P

Im a proud BOS HODL-er my friend, dont judge people, this is not a troll-box.
bulalex16

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:27:42 PM

While there is no MainNet. Until MainNet starts working, the Boscoin coin has no reason for its high cost. Without the current MainNet, the Boscoin coin is just a Stellar token. Without a MainNet worker, the Boscoin coin is a way for fast transactions. But the Stellar coin, unlike BosCoin, is more convertible and has its own platform. And the MainNet platform is the perspective of BosCoin. And the opening of this promising platform BosCoin was transferred already 2 (esle no more) times. Where is the guarantee that in May the developers of BosCoin will not say that the launch of MainNet is postponed for several more months, for example, until October). And more detail about their achievements, the developers of BosCoin do not want - this is a great secret (as a military secret). Now the information from developers is so necessary. More evidence of their success is needed. But over the price of BosCoin, someone is working. The price falls all the time. Less and less people trust them. More and more BosCoin sell. The volume of trade on the stock exchange has increased 2 times and this is not because of interest in the coin, but because the price of Boscoin and investors sell this coin.
I will speak for myself ... I used to think that BosCoin is the best project, but now I doubt it. If the price falls below $ 0.30, then I will sell the coins and forget about this project. I'm sorry that I did not sell them for $ 1, sorry that I did not sell at $ 0.60. But I do not want to wait until the coins turn into dust! I waited for the price of BosCoin to be at least $ 2, but now I do not believe in it.
InvesmentGuru

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:32:10 PM

Wow this is a very interesting concept. the congressional portion of the process could be good or bad.. will be following this.
kld_hp

Activity: 368

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:43:38 AM

I bought some bos from kucoin and would like to move to a wallet to be safe, can someone recommend a wallet for boscoin? The wallet available for ico contributors would support?
Here is official boscoin wallet.
https://wallet.boscoin.io/
Click generator you will get the wallet address & privatekey.Save this. After sending more than 0.1 BOScoin you can open the wallet
dahemmer

Activity: 280

BOScoin Community Volunteer

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:15:27 PM

Where I can find the details about future marketing campaign still no positive result and this project moving very slow it seems dev team is doing any kind of marketing promo for this platform to boost the speed of adoption and attract more people join this community.
There is no compiled source for details about future marketing campaigns, but everything is shared through the official blog and official forum.
In today's newsletter you can find some of the events the team has attended in the past week. These have been opportunities in which the team marketed the BOScoin brand and platform. Although these were rather 'offline' events, online marketing will become more and more visible once we are approaching the MainNet lauch.

Does it mean never?
No tech, no marketing, no new exchange, low volume, latest commit on github 14 Sep 2017  Shocked

Unfortunately, the team can't share any details because of NDAs.

More exchanges will follow, but the team can't share details because of NDAs.

Unfortunately, the team can't share any details because of NDAs.

Most exchanges require NDAs to be signed, preventing the team from disclosing specific details.

Unfortunately they can't share specific details due to NDAs.

bla-bla-bla NDA bla-bla, when new exchange?

There will be more marketing initiatives, especially when approaching MainNet launch. I can only advise to follow the official media channels to stay up to date and get the latest news as soon as it's released.

As for GitHub activity, MainNet development is being done on a private repository which will be made public once the TestNet launches (end of March). As said in one of the AMA videos:

So in March we will test all what we’ve been developing such as consensus protocol etc. and in our roadmap, we call this stage Baby Walk. It will be based on TokenNet and the strategy is to share the code and build it and expand it outward. It is not like TokenNet and BOSnet are two separate things, but TokenNet is the inner core and other functions and features will be added on top of it. Expansion is the keyword.

I understand that you think NDAs are "bla-bla", but it is what it is and the team / exchanges have reasons to sign such an NDA, preventing them from disclosing specific information.
Unfortunately, I don't know which exchange will be next and when we are going to get listed, no new updates have been announced since the KuCoin listing.

BOScoin Community Volunteer
https://boscoin.io
kld_hp

Activity: 368

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:15:33 AM

I'm keeping 40,000 Bos and waiting for the mainnet. DEV please hurry up slightly, this project is too slow compared to similar projects
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: