Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:05:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹  (Read 227543 times)
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:08:58 AM

ISAAC - a New Turn!

Last week, our team released the part one of our ISAAC proof-of-concept to the public! This includes an informational webpage  detailing the background of ISAAC and also code released on Github.

ISAAC is abbreviated from Initial, Sign, Accept and All Confirm. These are all states of the consensus process for our consensus algorithm leading to BOSNet; in addition, our CTO decided to show his marketing flair mixing his respect for the renown physicist Isaac Newton combining with the BOScoin product development.

ISAAC is our test environment for the consensus protocol, which showcases our current progress of the work to the public.It differs from our TokenNet consensus algorithm by including key functionality supporting our BOSNet including Open Membership, performance optimization components. Performance-wise, this includes managing the quorum configuration to ensure safety (consensus validity), and fault tolerance (accommodation for faulty nodes).

As mentioned, ISAAC is our prototype leading to the final mFBA consensus protocol. Using ISAAC, we will be able to interrogate and test the our concept of the consensus algorithm.

The Part One release describes our basic concept of ISAAC, including code for the technically interested to play with the protocol.

Part Two of our release will provide more information to the public in detail including the different configurations to showcase how proper operation of the consensus protocol looks like, and how misbehavior looks like; and how the public can also participate in the testing of ISAAC.

Once we have conducted all testing of ISAAC, we will need to optimize the consensus algorithm and create the integration with BOSNet functions such as transactions and accounts; congress voting and Trust Contract processing - whereby then, we would have achieved our mFBA.

White Paper
Respecting our initial target to have the white paper ready by the end of March, we apologize to the community for not meeting this schedule.

Our current status for this work is that the first draft is complete is going through reviews - As this version includes much lengthier and detailed information, unfortunately this translates to a longer review time required.

Below are the steps for us to achieve the final White Paper v2.0 to be released to the public:

Closing of the first internal review
Amendments to the first draft based on the review
First formal review by professionals (including members from renown universities, professors and professionals)
Amendments to the white paper based on formal review
Final review
Final changes
Release of white paper 2.0 to the public
We apologize once again fort he delay, but would like to re-affirm that this does will not affect heavily on the product development, as we are working in parallel on these major work packages.

Euro-vision
March saw a slightly more quiet moment with no BOScoin meetups. However rest assured, we do appreciate our community and support you have for our product and we wish to reinvigorate with the community the next month!

This time we are focusing on some events in Europe - please see the list below on when and where we aim to be - and if you have a chance, please feel free to drop by at any of the suitable events for a chat!
Upcoming Meetups and Events

- AMSTERDAM - 08:30pm 13 May 2018: Oudebrugsteeg 9, Amsterdam, NL

- PRAGUE - 17 May 2018: (Location TBA)

- Prague Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference - 17 May 2018: Prague, Republic of Czech

We will continue to look for opportunities to catch up with the community, with discussions in place for potential events in Russia and Switzerland as well.

Please also note, our Community Manager Scott Matheina holds monthly BOScoin sessions in Dallas - with the next one scheduled for April 18th, 2018 - this session will focus on our ISAAC consensus for those interested.

SCAM  Grin

"We are close."

You're Waiting For Something That'll Never Come!

NDA BLA BLA NDA BLA BLA  Cheesy

Where is TestNET end of March? yes I know, NDA Cheesy

Where is financial audit end of December?  yes I know, NDA Cheesy

My advice to investors, sue them for misappropriating money Wink

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-bitcoin-tezos-battles/tezos-organizers-sued-in-california-over-crypto-currency-project-idUSKBN1D325A

bossssssssssssssssscoin! Grin
Now It's early to say that it's scam!
The BosCoin team is working. They work slowly. They are constantly late in terms. The team does not care about advertising the project. The team does not care about the price of BOS. The team gives very little information about themselves and the project. These are all disadvantages of the BosCoin team. I wrote about this here, and at the official BosCoin forum.
But the team makes small reports every week for us. They talk about what they achieved. They talk about plans. Team members do not hide. Meetings and conferences are held. The team conducts various negotiations. This suggests that BosCoin is not a scam. Otherwise they would not do this.
The fact that the price of BOS goes down is very bad. MainNet will definitely get its life and I'm sure of it. Maybe the BosCoin team will release MainNet with a delay. But MainNet is bound to be.
Now all the coins go down in price. Even ETH has a price of about 0.055 BTC - ETH fell in price by 2 times in relation to BTC. And, perhaps, even more will decrease.
Before the opening of the MainNet platform, the BosCoin team promises to make advertising. This will attract the attention of buyers. The price of the BOS will go up. When MainNet starts working, the price will very quickly go up. With BosCoin will enter into a smart-contract. People will appreciate the prospect of cooperation with BosCoin. Maybe sometime in the future (in a year or two) BOS will equal the price of ETH.
I myself really worry about the price of BOS, which is now. I'm constantly angry and irritated. I can not sleep. My heart hurts. But I, like many other people, are waiting for the appearance of MainNet.

Agreed with your words,but comparison with ETH does not seem to be right with BOS.It will take some years to challenge the achievements of ETH and till then there may be other players who will be facing over with BOS.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

ISAAC - a New Turn!

Last week, our team released the part one of our ISAAC proof-of-concept to the public! This includes an informational webpage  detailing the background of ISAAC and also code released on Github.

ISAAC is abbreviated from Initial, Sign, Accept and All Confirm. These are all states of the consensus process for our consensus algorithm leading to BOSNet; in addition, our CTO decided to show his marketing flair mixing his respect for the renown physicist Isaac Newton combining with the BOScoin product development.

ISAAC is our test environment for the consensus protocol, which showcases our current progress of the work to the public.It differs from our TokenNet consensus algorithm by including key functionality supporting our BOSNet including Open Membership, performance optimization components. Performance-wise, this includes managing the quorum configuration to ensure safety (consensus validity), and fault tolerance (accommodation for faulty nodes).

As mentioned, ISAAC is our prototype leading to the final mFBA consensus protocol. Using ISAAC, we will be able to interrogate and test the our concept of the consensus algorithm.

The Part One release describes our basic concept of ISAAC, including code for the technically interested to play with the protocol.

Part Two of our release will provide more information to the public in detail including the different configurations to showcase how proper operation of the consensus protocol looks like, and how misbehavior looks like; and how the public can also participate in the testing of ISAAC.

Once we have conducted all testing of ISAAC, we will need to optimize the consensus algorithm and create the integration with BOSNet functions such as transactions and accounts; congress voting and Trust Contract processing - whereby then, we would have achieved our mFBA.

White Paper
Respecting our initial target to have the white paper ready by the end of March, we apologize to the community for not meeting this schedule.

Our current status for this work is that the first draft is complete is going through reviews - As this version includes much lengthier and detailed information, unfortunately this translates to a longer review time required.

Below are the steps for us to achieve the final White Paper v2.0 to be released to the public:

Closing of the first internal review
Amendments to the first draft based on the review
First formal review by professionals (including members from renown universities, professors and professionals)
Amendments to the white paper based on formal review
Final review
Final changes
Release of white paper 2.0 to the public
We apologize once again fort he delay, but would like to re-affirm that this does will not affect heavily on the product development, as we are working in parallel on these major work packages.

Euro-vision
March saw a slightly more quiet moment with no BOScoin meetups. However rest assured, we do appreciate our community and support you have for our product and we wish to reinvigorate with the community the next month!

This time we are focusing on some events in Europe - please see the list below on when and where we aim to be - and if you have a chance, please feel free to drop by at any of the suitable events for a chat!
Upcoming Meetups and Events

- AMSTERDAM - 08:30pm 13 May 2018: Oudebrugsteeg 9, Amsterdam, NL

- PRAGUE - 17 May 2018: (Location TBA)

- Prague Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference - 17 May 2018: Prague, Republic of Czech

We will continue to look for opportunities to catch up with the community, with discussions in place for potential events in Russia and Switzerland as well.

Please also note, our Community Manager Scott Matheina holds monthly BOScoin sessions in Dallas - with the next one scheduled for April 18th, 2018 - this session will focus on our ISAAC consensus for those interested.

SCAM  Grin

"We are close."

You're Waiting For Something That'll Never Come!

NDA BLA BLA NDA BLA BLA  Cheesy

Where is TestNET end of March? yes I know, NDA Cheesy

Where is financial audit end of December?  yes I know, NDA Cheesy

My advice to investors, sue them for misappropriating money Wink

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-bitcoin-tezos-battles/tezos-organizers-sued-in-california-over-crypto-currency-project-idUSKBN1D325A

bossssssssssssssssscoin! Grin
Now It's early to say that it's scam!
The BosCoin team is working. They work slowly. They are constantly late in terms. The team does not care about advertising the project. The team does not care about the price of BOS. The team gives very little information about themselves and the project. These are all disadvantages of the BosCoin team. I wrote about this here, and at the official BosCoin forum.
But the team makes small reports every week for us. They talk about what they achieved. They talk about plans. Team members do not hide. Meetings and conferences are held. The team conducts various negotiations. This suggests that BosCoin is not a scam. Otherwise they would not do this.
The fact that the price of BOS goes down is very bad. MainNet will definitely get its life and I'm sure of it. Maybe the BosCoin team will release MainNet with a delay. But MainNet is bound to be.
Now all the coins go down in price. Even ETH has a price of about 0.055 BTC - ETH fell in price by 2 times in relation to BTC. And, perhaps, even more will decrease.
Before the opening of the MainNet platform, the BosCoin team promises to make advertising. This will attract the attention of buyers. The price of the BOS will go up. When MainNet starts working, the price will very quickly go up. With BosCoin will enter into a smart-contract. People will appreciate the prospect of cooperation with BosCoin. Maybe sometime in the future (in a year or two) BOS will equal the price of ETH.
I myself really worry about the price of BOS, which is now. I'm constantly angry and irritated. I can not sleep. My heart hurts. But I, like many other people, are waiting for the appearance of MainNet.

Agreed with your words,but comparison with ETH does not seem to be right with BOS.It will take some years to challenge the achievements of ETH and till then there may be other players who will be facing over with BOS.
when we are talking about the possible achievements of the team in a couple of years, we must understand that the world is not standing still and what the team wants to do now, but will be in a couple of years, it only says that in a couple of years it is possible to have a new competitor with a more progressive concept and the best and where will the current Boscoin concept be in a couple of years?

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:59:00 PM

I'm hoping the BTC market will picks up soon. I don't understand what people are waiting for as now is the best time to invest in this project BOScoin
kim-yon

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:31:33 PM

Essential responsibilities are listed only on kucoin. Why are not other stock exchanges listed? For example bithump; lists projects that have their own unique chain.
duncaneastlance

Activity: 301
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:40:23 AM

This is korean based team right why they cant apply to houbi ah korean exchange also
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:11:46 AM

Essential responsibilities are listed only on kucoin. Why are not other stock exchanges listed? For example bithump; lists projects that have their own unique chain.
They raised a big amount which I think would already amount more than 100 million dollars at the current btc rate and they cannot
afford to list in a decent exchange. I think mate they are waiting for something, I see the volume is pretty low, I did not follow this project so I cannot
comment on the development.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:36:16 AM

Until mainnet is launched, major exchanges would not list the tokens, so after July there would be a possibility to see boscoin on major Korean exchanges.For now, it is good to have on small exchanges when the price is below ico for a good by order.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:12:57 AM

I like this project but progress go very slow, and price very low and all stuff probably need more time, team working, so keep coin in wallet,that is idea for future.
jfgreen

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anEHBM4FIs0

your team should reach out to peter and do a interview.
rahmat86

Activity: 1148

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:23:24 PM

Until mainnet is launched, major exchanges would not list the tokens, so after July there would be a possibility to see boscoin on major Korean exchanges.For now, it is good to have on small exchanges when the price is below ico for a good by order.

yes sir, i agreed with you opinion. investor waiting mainnet launched. we all don't know when is mainnet launched. dev said july but i hope really happen not delay again. if not price will be dump more than now.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:12:38 AM

yes sir, i agreed with you opinion. investor waiting mainnet launched. we all don't know when is mainnet launched. dev said july but i hope really happen not delay again. if not price will be dump more than now.

I think it is nicer if Boscoin will be added in more exchanges for a wider market so when mainnet will launched then the chances to boom in prices is better with higher volume and support.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
aan001

Activity: 728

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:35:16 PM

I think it is nicer if Boscoin will be added in more exchanges for a wider market so when mainnet will launched then the chances to boom in prices is better with higher volume and support.
Yes, I agree. being listed on a new exchange may not be a bad idea and start marketing wider to bring more value for the future..

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:45:51 PM

Just some months and we will find out how good the Bos project is and whether our expectations for the time spent and how good the investments were.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
klidex

Activity: 1372
Merit: 504

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:17:48 AM

on the last of boscoin newsletter we see there is a screenshoot of the mobile wallet and the development of ISAAC. they are keep making a good progress.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
paladium

Activity: 448

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:02:49 AM

I'm hoping to boscoin 'den. I hope it embarrasses me in very high places. For example, we see the first 10.

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
yangS

Activity: 896
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:46:39 PM

I'm hoping to boscoin 'den. I hope it embarrasses me in very high places. For example, we see the first 10.

When Lambo??!!!!
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:49:59 PM

this is a very long period up to this point the coin can see a 1 sotoshu, many people do not want to wait that long and go. might be back before the beginning of the launch of the coins, and maybe gone forever.
Perhaps you are also right. The price of course can go anywhere and nobody can precisely know where precisely. But can be on it and calculation goes. Many say that at big falling always weak hands are thrown sell coins. And someone at this moment buys much.
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

BOScoin: Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform Meetup Sunday, May 13, 2018
1:30 PM to 3:30 PM

https://www.meetup.com/tr-TR/BOScoin-Amsterdam-NL/events/248264781/?eventId=248264781

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
Sam San

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:26:15 AM

the price of their token exists, but so far they are not traded on exchanges. I hope that as soon as their platform receives the alpha version we will be able to see these tokens on several exchanges at the same time.

Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:57:19 AM

I have no doubt in my mind that kucoin will be listed on bigger exchanges. Im sure they will list on Binance as well. You have to realize that a lot of projects dont do anything atm, becouse of the bear market. Once that changes, everything will change...

Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: