Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:14:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 215608 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:51:12 AM

When people DONATED to TEZOS they read this before they donated ..
So is the information wrong?..

As in you got scammed ?..Remember people read your TEZOS rules and just like your saying no refund because it says no refund that means your sticking to the rules?..

So are you doing this ?..

THE TEZOS FOUNDATION
Tezos’ founders thought it that it would be beneficial for the the Tezos Network if a nonprofit foundation could guide its early steps and complement the decentralized nature of its governance model.

The Tezos Foundation is an independent Swiss entity whose goal is to promote and foster the use of the Tezos blockchain, its technology and its ongoing development.

GEVERS.. guide its early steps^^^^^^^ Wink

You RATTLED your CHARITY BOX with this information as if to say this is what we will do?..
So like a DONATION which you call it then you must do whats on your donation BOX Wink

Learn more about the Tezos Foundation and the fundraiser< I suggest you read why you was set up..

So under SWISS LAW a foundation member shows incompetence then they can be removed by the people who donated to the fund..

REMEMBER if fraud it's stolen monies and it can be recovered meaning people can ask for stolen monies back OR opt for another CHARITY..
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:10:19 PM

Zug's Crypto Valley Discovers "Code of Conduct" (tech.eu)

submitted 18 hours ago by ZHZ000 on REDDIT..

But already laws Wink POLICE LAWS..Theft fraud deception  Grin..If foundation don't do nothing..

People DONATED to a swiss non profit foundation so they could spend the monies on coders adverts
promos anything to make TEZOS thrive..

They offered 50 million for research where is it?
who as applied for the jobs ?..

20TH Gevers plenty want you gone no matter what you do  Kiss..
Because of your failing ways .

And to the SWISS FOUNDATION LAWS if you don't do anything i know for FACT the last place people will invest in is in the SWISS Wink Wink..

All the proof to prove your monies are not SAFE in the Swiss hands..
So by your laws do something?..

ALL OVER THE UK NEWS you will be..

FRAUD ALL OVER SWITZERLAND  Shocked Shocked..Do not invest or put your monies there ..

You do realise already my country is talking about your shady dealings ..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

The BBC gets hold of your ways then what?

Bitcoin currency hits new record high - BBC News
www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-42135963
27 Nov 2017 - Virtual currency Bitcoin hit a record high of $9,700 after jumping 4.5% so far on Monday. The move takes it to 20% above the level it stood at on Friday, according to the Luxembourg-based Bitcoin exchange, Bitstamp. It started the year at around $1,000. Virtual currencies are largely unregulated and bypass .

It's not like they don't know about CRYPTO^^^^..

The Swiss robbed tezos donated monies and now the BBC will investigate  Shocked Shocked..

Then people WILL think OH no way will i put my monies in SWITZERLAND  Cheesy Smiley..

Yes the SWISS are asking the WORLD for monies to ROB THEM SILLY.. Angry Angry..

Then one day you step in the USA or THE UK you get ARRESTED for being a THIEF.. Cheesy

i love emoji Cheesy Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:49:19 PM

Bitcoin Suisse
https://www.bitcoinsuisse.ch/
... Bitnation (closed) · WePower (closed) · Streamr (closed) · Starbase (closed) · WOLK (closed) · Ambrosus (closed) · REAL (closed) · Moeda (closed) · Decentraland (closed) · Clients · Team · News · Contact · Careers. Bitcoin Suisse AG is a Swiss-based financial service provider specializing in crypto-assets. Our projects: ...
Initial Coin Offering
An Initial Coin/Contribution Offering (ICO) is the first time ...
Xmas – Bitcoin Suisse
Image provided by Roland Bucheli. Season's Greetings from the ...
Bitcoin Suisse AG Bitcoin ...
Bitcoin Suisse AG offers a safe, fast, transparent and cheap ...
Careers
Bitcoin Suisse AG is a regulated Swiss financial intermediary ...
Team
We have a long-term and ambitious vision for Bitcoin ...
Trading desk
Trading Desk. Image provided by Roland Bucheli. Season's ...
More results from bitcoinsuisse.ch »

YOU WAS ASKING FOR THE MONIES Cheesy Cheesy..<Making you part of the crime Wink Wink..
It's called holding stolen goods Wink..

Court of law is all about proving crimes you committed under the law Wink..

It's like me going up to people and asking them for a donation and you Bitcoin Suisse rattling the box..
YOU ARE BOTH IN ON IT Wink Wink..

Oh yes you are..
So i imagine people could also SUE YOU Wink..
And bleed you dry YOU ARE SELLING THE DRUGS Wink..

Initial Coin Offering
An Initial Coin/Contribution Offering (ICO) is the first time ...
Xmas – Bitcoin Suisse<<<YOU ARE SELLING DRUGS..In away Wink..

And gevers is suppose to promote them Cheesy Cheesy <<JOKE  but you get what i mean..
You bitcoin suisse are in on the action..

You are the CRACK HOLDER Cheesy..

So BITCOIN Suisse as you can see you hold ICO are they scams?..<SO YOU SELL DRUGS Cheesy

If you know people to be doing shady stuff you don't care because you get a cut of the robbed proceeds ..

Arthur and Kathleen Breitman ..
They got a foundation so it could be run smoothly so you the person that donated would feel though you never got robbed ..

The FOUNDATION was set up to help build the ECO SYSTEM so all funds don't get stolen by the
Breitmans ..SO people couldn't say they robbed all the monies..

THEY MADE IT SAFE Wink Wink..

BUT everyone seen the amount they raised and then the money DEVIL COME OUT Angry Angry
GREEDY FUCKERS Wink..

Gevers is a RAT as people who have had many dealings with this person say ..
People have pulled things that he was in charge of that all failed ..

He even lied to investors in MONETAS ..

So much conflict of interest ..
The fact you gevers have to much in MONETAS DEALINGS is not good for another project to thrive..

Conflict of interest ..

So in a court of law Arthur and Kathleen Breitman done the right thing Wink..

It's GEVERS who bullshitted everyone that he was superman Wink..

IF i ask for a DONATION and say put into this bank and the bank wont give you your donations
or spend it who is to blame?..

YES THE BANK Wink..So the foundation and BITCOIN SUISSE are like the BANK Wink..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:05:21 PM

The only reason they got a foundation was to make sure they funded the project another party to over see the funds getting spent..BUT THEY MUST GET SPENT Wink..

You don't ask for a donation to sit on the MONIES  Wink..

Arthur and Kathleen Breitman if they had intentions to rob your monies they would never of asked for a foundation to oversee the project..

The foundation what is it?
EXAMPLE below..

Public Foundation
A “public foundation” is just another term for a public charity. (Examples of public charities with the word “foundation” in their names include the Make-A-Wish Foundation and The Susan G. Komen Foundation.) These nonprofit organizations rely on donations from individuals, the government, corporations, and private foundations to fund their operations and programs.

Private Foundation
A private foundation, like a public charity or public foundation, is dedicated to carrying out a charitable mission. However, a private foundation is not a public charity because, instead of receiving public support, it is funded and controlled by an individual, family, or corporation. Examples of private foundations include The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the Walton Family Foundation, and the Coca-Cola Foundation, Inc.

What Is a Foundation: Definitions, Types & Rules | Foundation Source
https://www.foundationsource.com › Learn About Foundations
Jump to Different Types of Foundations - Both public charities and private foundations are classified as tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) organizations by the IRS. However, the major difference between a private foundation, like The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and a public charity, like the Make-A-Wish Foundation, is where they derive their financial support.

SEE you got the funds then applied to be a foundation<COULD BE MORE FRAUD  Shocked

Was people donating to the right cause ..
See if i donated to a community foundation and you put all the MONIES into a private foundation
that's FRAUD Angry Angry..

See LOGIC  what ever your actions as it hurt anyone? <<THE LAW

So if you move have done done something wrong .. Wink Cheesy
I will know ^^^^ Cheesy Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:07:38 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 01:21:37 PM by popcorn1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh still stuck on your monologues?Huh? snap out of it....

there are any official news from the Tezos development???
Not that mental when you know the law Wink..

stuck on your MUMS PUSSY Cheesy Wink

Sounds like you like getting shafted ?..

Why am i so pissed because it said a governess on a blockchain and HOW if the foundation tells you what to do?..SO THE WHOLE FUCKING COIN is a lie..

Yes you the community have the power but we the foundation will say what goes .. Cheesy

Must be like the USA ?..You win but the

Election Results: See Electoral College Predictions and Wins | Time
time.com/4561400/election-results-2016-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/
9 Nov 2016 - Republican Donald Trump has won the 2016 presidential election, in a stunning upset victory over Democrat Hillary Clinton. Trump built national momentum by winning states including Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania in a tighter-than-anticipated race. Trump also won red states including Texas, Indiana, ..

And a dick like you says i am mental Cheesy Cheesy

YOUR BACKWARD politics ..

DEMOCRACY RULES Wink..LAW and ORDER Wink..

Break the law then you pay Wink..AS TEZOS?  we will see..
bva_bonda

Activity: 370
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:27:05 PM

relax guys, we have enough time, may be will be delay

xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why am i so pissed because it said a governess on a blockchain and HOW if the foundation tells you what to do?..SO THE WHOLE FUCKING COIN is a lie..

Yes you the community have the power but we the foundation will say what goes .. Cheesy

9 Nov 2016 - Republican Donald Trump has won the 2016 presidential election, in a stunning upset victory over Democrat Hillary Clinton. Trump built national momentum by winning states including Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania in a tighter-than-anticipated race. Trump also won red states including Texas, Indiana, ..

Are you talking to yourself? Maybe, you can make your post brief. It will be useful for us to read.
Are you from dev team? You are so positive.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:46:27 PM

Are you talking to yourself? Maybe, you can make your post brief. It will be useful for us to read.
Are you from dev team? You are so positive.
No i talk to the WATCHERS Wink..I get watched by the government Wink..
See in the uk i talk about politics and this TEZOS said it was a politics token?..

Meaning it will take politics to decide if you want something changed on the blockchain?..
So without talking A LOT Wink  .nothing much gets done..

They think no one bothered lets get my friend pretend he is a coder and spent millions on him but really he is part of the whole scam Wink..

SYS COIN i sat through all that Wink..

UK High Court Orders Moolah to Hand Over Syscoin's 750 BTC
https://www.coindesk.com › Exchanges
27 Oct 2014 - Moopay LTD and ex-CEO Alex Green have been ordered by a UK court to hand over 750 BTC to the team that developed the syscoin cryptocurrency. ... However, he expressed hope that the injunction will have a significant impact on the future of the case and the developers' ability to access the remainder ...

Also did you read the foundation law? WAS IT SHORT? Wink..

I like emoji Grin..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:13:23 PM

relax guys, we have enough time, may be will be delay

It's not about  Arthur and Kathleen Breitman delaying the fact if the foundation helped like they are suppose to do then nothing would be late or less late..

Eth was late way way late plus was 1 dollar to start on bittrex..

The fact is the foundation are breaking the rules..
And no one breaks democracy rules NO ONE Angry Angry..

The foundation was set up to keep to the rules ..

Imagine i had an idea and it was to make a spaceship .
I set up a foundation got public funding to fund the spaceship idea and the foundation spend all the money trying to make a spaceship..

Point 1 your money is gone..
point 2 you tried to build it but couldn't and that's why you said your money is at risk..

But you can not sit and do NOTHING..

Explain how can  Arthur and Kathleen Breitman fund more coders?..
With their own monies?..So why did they ask for a donation..

CORRECT so they can build something that benefits the public but also making themselves rich and why not?..

You have a great idea ask for funding so you don't go bankrupt what wrong with that?..
BUT they got a FOUNDATION to oversee the PROJECT have they?..

They have not even bothered the foundation to up date anything on any websites..

What they intend to do with the monies what is the plan and the fact GEVERS as a problem with
MONETAS ..

If i had my way i would freeze his wallet with tezos IN IT  and split the lot with the MONETAS CREW.

Never mess with me when you mention POLITICS  Wink..
I am DEMOCRACY Wink..THE TRUE MEANING OF IT..
chenluself

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

I will follow this project, hope i can be better.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:41:47 PM

You can always pray Cheesy
LoCoin

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:38:36 PM

In case of a Breitman's divorce...the Tezzie kids may stay with Arthur o Kathlein?
Seriously I am a bit worried about Tezos, all this problem with Gevers and the delays. Who decided that Gevers was right for that position?. How many people are really working on Tezos? just the six guys in the pictures?. I am worried about the management of Tezos.

If nothing changes Tezos release will be in long term and in long term we may be all dead. If release is in late 2018 or 2019 all the features will be old compared to other blockchains. Is like Microsoft releasing the Messenger now theat there is Whatsapp or Telegram.

I want Tezos to be a big platform and the money that investors (or donators?) contributed to be used for development and to fund projects based on the platform but until now it is difficult to be optimistic.
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:42:16 AM

You can always pray Cheesy

sometimes not the worst decision in crypto Cheesy The team will sure deliver. hopefully exceeding everyones expectations

bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:43:24 PM

Whats the current state of affairs with Tezos? Did I miss something? For when is the Tezos blockchain scheduled to be released? After all the fud around this project Im hoping that there will be something great delivered that will force the fudsters to shut up. Im in since the ICO and just kept watching from the sidelines. Will continue to do so, because I believe that patience is a virtue in this space.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:19:21 AM

Whats the current state of affairs with Tezos? Did I miss something? For when is the Tezos blockchain scheduled to be released? After all the fud around this project Im hoping that there will be something great delivered that will force the fudsters to shut up. Im in since the ICO and just kept watching from the sidelines. Will continue to do so, because I believe that patience is a virtue in this space.

i think it should be end februar. At least its the last thing I know

Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:26:07 PM

Well it's great that the team is transparant and pro-active in their communication and i'm so happy they keep us updated all the time.

*sarcasm off*

lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

" Our current best estimate for shipping the main net is now February of 2018, though the firm date remains “when it’s ready”. "
This is the line from Arthur's blog post on October 2017.

wsopft

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:06:44 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdR4YpkK_HQ&feature=youtu.be&a=
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:43:46 AM

" Our current best estimate for shipping the main net is now February of 2018, though the firm date remains “when it’s ready”. "
This is the line from Arthur's blog post on October 2017.

wouldn´t be surprised with a second delay to be honest

Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: