Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:56:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 215608 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:46:17 PM

If GEVERS goes by the SWISS say so because he is putting a bad name on your country if he goes
in the next 2 weeks i will be the first to say sorry and i will tell EVERYONE how wrong i was
and it's all good in SWITZERLAND and i will prove why i was so WRONG..

BUT will i be WRONG?..Yes i have a big head i am almost never wrong Wink Cheesy
as i say ALMOST Wink..So try and prove me wrong because if you don't your country will loose so much money input you will be devastated by the lose of monies all because 1 south african dude..

he is a danger to your nation 100% he not even swiss and he is causing damage at this very moment
by people thinking twice to invest in your country..

I liked swiss Chocolate starting to taste funny lately since Gevers ..
I wonder if my swiss watch will stop ticking because of GEVERS..
I wonder if my swiss knife will fall to bits because of the rot Gevers causes ..
I wonder if my yodel comes out like a cackle because of gevers ..

Man this GEVERS is making EVERYTHING SWISS BAD..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:10:50 PM

The black clouds on this project are not over. I invested 2 BTC, but I was a little desperate.

Well not over but taking some progress in court. Don´t know if good or bad though

Taking a lot of money away from us and have no one word from them. They can at least employ some guys to communicate with the community.

What is there to communicatie about? Some things are better left unsaid in order to save the community. I believe that if everything that is currently happening will be out in the open, there will be chaos.

Ignorance is (sometimes) bliss  Wink
LoCoin

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:57:31 AM

Until what date we will have to see Arthur and Kate kissing at home on youtube without any news about the launch?.
In case they brake up and the love is finished what will happen with my tezzies?
Can Tim Draper do something with the Gevers issue?

We will have to wait until season 2019 of this series? Stranger things on Tezos.
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:37:04 AM

The black clouds on this project are not over. I invested 2 BTC, but I was a little desperate.

Well not over but taking some progress in court. Don´t know if good or bad though

Taking a lot of money away from us and have no one word from them. They can at least employ some guys to communicate with the community.

well they were not really active here or anything before the sale, so I think they just don´t change that. Sometimes the only thing is twitter

virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:58:22 AM

This is the potentially world changing technology, of course the interest is still on it. Of course it will go higher than 5x-10x if successfully launched. There's a reason it took in so much, because the ideas are so exciting.

Future of this project has still some doubts but I hope very soon all issues will get resolved. I also think price will jump to very high after the successful launch of this project so keep hope for something good.
it will surely go very high if it launch successfully, those who coming out for a long time often have a big rise according to the passed projects
The only thing we can do now is to hope for it to happen. Eversince i am monitoring but until now there is no progress. I am only assuming that one day they will go out on their hideouts and make a huge but then its all hope nothing is clear.
alexinv

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:55:02 AM

i think it's not a serious approach to publish a home video about proceedings  Wink in fact, there aren't any terms for the mainnet and token distribution, it's left only to hope for the best  Smiley
MaoChao
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1133

Get Some!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:33:39 PM
Merited by GiorgosK (1)

Tezos dev update 2018-01-26
https://youtu.be/v3wd7Dcqj8o

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:29:30 AM

submitted 5 hours ago * by protagonist85

Technical paper is out there with some interesting points like this:

2.1.21. Configurable parameters. An important feature of the TON Blockchain is that many of its parameters are configurable. This means that they are part of the masterchain state, and can be changed by certain special proposal/vote/result transactions in the masterchain, without any need for hard forks. Changing such parameters will require collecting two-thirds of validator votes and more than half of the votes of all other participants who would care to take part in the voting process in favor of the proposal.

Overall, very ambitious, maybe too ambitious. In fact, someone from SanFran decided not to invest (it could be Olaf) Wink

A San Francisco cryptocurrency investor, who passed on the round and declined to be named, called the “hyperbolic claims” a “huge red flag”.

He (TONs CTO) also said the following on Tezos directly:

one will be able to create custom single-chain projects by first deploying a “vanilla” Tezos blockchain, and then gradually changing the block interpretation function in the desired direction, without any need for hard forks. This idea, while intriguing, has the obvious drawback that it forbids any optimized implementations in other languages like C++, so a Tezos-based blockchain is destined to have lower performance. [emphasis mine not because I agree, but to provide a point of argument that could be addressed]. We think that a similar result might have been obtained by publishing a formal specification of the proposed block interpretation function ev_trans, without fixing a particular implementation.

TL;DR Tezos needs to get going or it's mind share would be lost.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:55:07 AM

Overall, very ambitious, maybe too ambitious. In fact,          to have a voting system for tezos so no forks ?

Ok let me try..So coders can you put this in the tezos code?..

Everyone has a TEZOS wallet with tezos tokens in ..

So imagine an upgrade to Tezos needs to take place better future tech what ever the reason we need to vote on the change so people wont cry and make a spin off coin..

So i suggest the best action to do would make a TEZOS wallet and everyone with a wallet can vote within the wallet on the blockchain and how the vote works is   people would vote YES or NO in the Tezos wallet  ..You would make a TEZOS WEB page and discuss the changes that need to happen then set a date to vote YES or NO in your wallet to do the changes and you could ask to change up to 3 things at a time ..

You would vote YES or NO on the changes ..

Like shall we do this YES or NO
Shall we change this YES or NO

Set a date for everyone to vote in their wallets         and then the winners who picked the winning vote get 2 TEZOS for winning the vote
that way people will vote for a chance to win 2 tezos ..Say Tezos worth £50 each 100 bucks for picking the right vote..

Now all you got to do is have a website to discuss the changes like TRUE DEMOCRACY   

The TEZOS community would discuss why you should or shouldn't change something with TEZOS on a separate web and then set a voting date
then vote in your wallet for the changes YES or NO and the winners get 2 TEZOS..

Then everyone as spoke about the changes and no complaints if the winners win ..

Now how do you win the vote the blockchain collects all the votes  the more YES wins simples Wink

If more yeses to no then yes wins if more no the no wins and no changes SIMPLE..
But every can win 2 more TEZOS Grin    everyone happy and plus can talk about true democracy and implement the changes and why they should be changed and what good will it do for the future PLUS gets everyone involved with TRUE DEMOCRACY..

Then 95 countries will have a vote and then can win some tezos for picking the right YES VOTE or NO VOTE..

Remember if it's a bad idea the no vote will win..

Then all businesses will be safe no spin off coins NO FORKS    PROBLEM SOLVED..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:25:46 AM

I forgot to mention how to stop the creation of multiple wallets to vote ..
Someone with loads of TEZOS could create loads of wallets and cast the winning vote to benefit them so to stop the wallet creation we would have to do this..

What you would need to do is no one gets to vote unless you been staking for more than 1 year and you need 200 TEZOS staking baking what ever

as time goes on make it 2 years staking baking before your allowed to vote stops the multiple wallets been made just to cast a winning vote..
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:04:38 AM

Tezos dev update 2018-01-26
https://youtu.be/v3wd7Dcqj8o

thanks for sharing. I really like how the progress is being made via the last weeks. more and more confident about a proper launch soon

Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:45:50 AM

are they going to launch the network in february?or changes again?

They just mentioned about February for one time and after that I haven't heard any ETA for the launch.

I think they would announce a delay right before the end of the deadline. I would prefer to know it before but nothing we can do. Waiting patiently. The good thing is we shouldn´t have to worry about exchanges at least

as i know tokens are still not even distributed to investors.is it true?

or i can transfer tokens to mew?
alexinv

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:37:12 AM

as far as I know they are not yet distributed and nobody knows when, only video updates from dev about current situation
wack slacker

Activity: 966

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

I was thinking again. Tezos is a very long project. BOS has a mainnet. Tezos can be in 3-4 months. They have "SHORT" very successful. I will continue to wait for the next update. I hope you will work hard to deserve the amount you have earned from the ICO.
xlcus
Legendary

Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:33:13 PM

I was thinking again. Tezos is a very long project. BOS has a mainnet. Tezos can be in 3-4 months. They have "SHORT" very successful. I will continue to wait for the next update. I hope you will work hard to deserve the amount you have earned from the ICO.

When was the last update from the dev team? I was supposed to be extremely patient, but it is really very long time ago.
What's the future of Tezos?
alexinv

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

When was the last update from the dev team? I was supposed to be extremely patient, but it is really very long time ago.

all of us have been waiting for so long but I began to doubt in this project because nobody cares about investors and no one word about tokens only about dev tech proceedings but they can develop months and years more
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:02:41 PM

all of us have been waiting for so long but I began to doubt in this project because nobody cares about investors and no one word about tokens only about dev tech proceedings but they can develop months and years more

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-bitcoin-tezos-board-exclusive/exclusive-former-tezos-board-member-says-founders-have-caused-a-catastrophe-idUSKBN1FF2R6

Corrupted greedy cunt ICO
wack slacker

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:25:26 PM

https://github.com/tezos/tezos/commits/master
Something very unclear. We too believe in the Bloombug news. A clear fomo. They have too much money. I estimate $ 1B if they keep the money raised from the ICO. This is crazy.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:55:45 PM

Gevers will you do something now 1 week as past ?

I have tried to do more than you by trying some suggestions even if no one is taking any notice at least i am TRYING..
You on the other hand are trying to pull a scam by stealing 1 billion dollars with your cronies ..

This project is becoming a 1 cent token not enough being done on the foundations behalf plus is everyone involved in the 1 billion dollar heist ?..
I know many a scam and this sure looks like one ..

As anyone actually walk in to a police station and asked to see the serious fraud officers ?.
It's their duty to investigate serious fraud plus 1 billion dollar fraud would be a great result for the police crime forecast ..

HEADLINES  police smash a 1 billion dollars computer fraud ring ..

I will wait for tezos to be released and buy at 5 cents FACT Wink..

WHY because TEZOS as no CAPITAL it's all been STOLEN ..

I know it will drop like a stone       also how many tezos does GEVERS own?..Wait for price increase and sell his bag dropping the TEZOS price by billions..
So i will wait Wink..

GEVERS is destroying your project so he can run off with the monies and maybe everyone in this project are all in on it..?

VERY FISHY ..

Who ever put millions into this sorry you lost millions from the outset it will take time about 4 to 5 years to weed GEVERS OUT Wink..

He will use his tezos load to kill the coin ..I KNOW ..seen it with SYSCOIN a guy called SLEX .

Syscoin Threatens Moolah with Legal Action Over Missing Funds - CCN
https://www.ccn.com/syscoin-threatens-moolah-legal-action-missing-funds/
17 Oct 2014 - If the BTC is not disbursed to the Syscoin team this amounts to theft- plain and simple; and no small theft at that (~$285k USD). If/when we enter into litigation we will also be seeking damages for the depreciated funding, time, effort, and legal fees associated with this initiative. In that figure we will also take .

IF SYSCOIN can win why not TEZOS?

Yes because they held it in SWITZERLAND Cheesy Cheesy..bye bye monies the land of the thieves ..

SET UP TO ROB YOU ALL..

I will buy at 5 cents when released .. Now what i just said look at the market watch it drop    GET READY   look from my post wait 1 hour watch it drop
the TEZOS PRICE..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:52:39 PM

Mintpal scammer Ryan Kennedy arrested in U.K. over theft of 3,700 ...
https://siliconangle.com › NEWS
23 Feb 2015 - SYScoin, which had 750 Bitcoins stolen from it from an escrow account held by Mintpal initiated legal action against Kennedy in the U.K.'s High Court in late October, winning an injunction that Kennedy repay the amount; unsurprisingly Kennedy didn't comply with the court order. News of his arrest comes ...

I SAT THROUGH ALL THIS..  I INVESTED Wink

I even give 60k sys to charity Grin

If in the UK you hand money over and it doesn't go on what it was suppose to it's fraud..
Who was the loser ..

I have never in all my days seen so much money get collected to be defrauded ..

Anyone walks in court in the UK would get a refund in a flash..
Plus any court cost loss would be put on the wrong doers head and if they don't pay bailiffs
strip them of all assets ..

Syscoin Threatens Moolah with Legal Action Over Missing Funds - CCN
https://www.ccn.com/syscoin-threatens-moolah-legal-action-missing-funds/
17 Oct 2014 - Syscoin upped the ante by threatening Moolah with legal action. Eventually, the company returned the more than 50 million syscoins developers had bought as buy support during the coin's early days. The 250 bitcoins used to purchase those syscoins came from the funds Syscoin raised during its ICO .

THIS GUY was even changing his looks and everything  Cheesy Cheesy
One day put on a groucho marx on a video interview  Cheesy Cheesy..

Now because it was in SWITZERLAND the laws are for the thieves not for the law abiding public..

Why do you think the ELITE go to DAVOS? Wink..Hide all the stolen taxes Wink..

SO GEVERS could very well be a scam artist a good one at that Wink..

See you all think he is STUPID but is he?..Remember he as 1 billion at his disposal ..

Hay bob do this HOW MUCH?  Err 2 million in bitcoin GEVERS ok that sounds good ..
He takes 1 million splits it with his cronies and keeps doing this till all spent..

Best thing to do would be photo copy your tezzos wallet send it to ARTHUR and he gives you a
different token in a different name..

REMEMBER it's not released yet ..so no fork just changed the name Wink..

ARR didn't like the name so changed it Wink..

I thinks it's a big scam like PYRAMID SCHEMES           they done them in conference halls all talks about BULLSHIT and the people believe ..

I mean think for one moment they go around talk BULLSHIT and convince you the public with the
long tail some mathematical solutions and off they go into the sunset with 1 billion ..

Just be careful on this one folks i would hate for you to get burn't ..

This GEVERS guy as sure put the mockers on this one..IDIOT he is..
 they was after 20 million BUT got 250 million way way more IN DEEP Cheesy

No one will forget 1 billion Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes Kiss
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: