Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:07:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 215610 times)
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:08:57 AM

According to the latest news it seems that we will have to wait a little longer. The worst is that the news is scarce and not always clear Undecided

Yeah nothing clear but I think most of the Tezos investors were ready for long term  development process.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:18:03 AM

I think the best outcome for Tezos investors now would be that all ETH and BTC is returned (the actual amount donated rather than ICO period dollar values). I think as that as a community you should push for that. There were flags raised about this project well before the ICO commenced and with the current mud on the project I see it as unlikely that the project will succeed. Things move so fast in the Crypto space and 1 years seems to be equivalent to 10 years in any other sector. Consequently this delay in launching puts the Tezos project at an incredible disadvantage notwithstanding the current internal conflicts.

Fortunately ETH and BTC have performed well in the 6 months since the ICO took place so if these funds are returned to the investors you should see receive quite a generous return on your investments. Good luck! I truly hope you all are able to recover your funds.

if you had doubt and red flags why the hell did u invest? Stop this FUD and do some research Tezos is fine and development is steaming ahead with launch on target for February,that will be around a 8 weeks delay

I did my research. And in the end I didn't invest due to those flags that were raised (the uncapped ICO and the large share taking by the big players was concerning). I planned to maybe get in after the ICO if the roll out was good and development moved along smoothly (it didn't and it hasn't). It might be annoying considering I don't have a stake in Tezos for me to chime in with my two cents about the bests outcome but I'm concerned people will keep convincing themselves everything is fine when it really isn't. Tezos now has it's second class action lawsuit against it and there's been near zero in the way of communication to investors. I'm afraid that the FUD surrounding the project is justified and thinking everything is okay is having your head in the sand. I can tell you as a DApp developer I wouldn't consider working on the Tezos platform after this drama. Having said that, I do hope for all the people who invested that I'm wrong and your Tezzies are soon released. But I do think think a better outcome would be to have your ETH and BTC returned. BTC is currently at an all time high and ETH look ready to test $400 USD again, just saying that there's still good outcomes to be had.

I completely agree. The many red flags also made me decide not to invest.

Is it likely that investors will get an option to get their investment back?

It's extremely unlikely imo.
The funds from ICO were to be partially paid out in cash to DLS, and if it's been realized, then you can be sure the money has been already utilized.
We'll now be watching a shit show of endless mutual accusations, court proceedings, etc.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:27:05 AM

Tezos will be in TOP 10 marketcap club and TOP 3 cryptotehnic club

In 2025 Wink

No it will be little early more like in 2021 now it is moving forward so there is good chance for it show it's power to the whole world. The idea of this project is really amazing so in long term all investors will get satisfied.
lofegs

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:27:28 AM

I think the best outcome for Tezos investors now would be that all ETH and BTC is returned (the actual amount donated rather than ICO period dollar values). I think as that as a community you should push for that. There were flags raised about this project well before the ICO commenced and with the current mud on the project I see it as unlikely that the project will succeed. Things move so fast in the Crypto space and 1 years seems to be equivalent to 10 years in any other sector. Consequently this delay in launching puts the Tezos project at an incredible disadvantage notwithstanding the current internal conflicts.

Fortunately ETH and BTC have performed well in the 6 months since the ICO took place so if these funds are returned to the investors you should see receive quite a generous return on your investments. Good luck! I truly hope you all are able to recover your funds.

if you had doubt and red flags why the hell did u invest? Stop this FUD and do some research Tezos is fine and development is steaming ahead with launch on target for February,that will be around a 8 weeks delay

I did my research. And in the end I didn't invest due to those flags that were raised (the uncapped ICO and the large share taking by the big players was concerning). I planned to maybe get in after the ICO if the roll out was good and development moved along smoothly (it didn't and it hasn't). It might be annoying considering I don't have a stake in Tezos for me to chime in with my two cents about the bests outcome but I'm concerned people will keep convincing themselves everything is fine when it really isn't. Tezos now has it's second class action lawsuit against it and there's been near zero in the way of communication to investors. I'm afraid that the FUD surrounding the project is justified and thinking everything is okay is having your head in the sand. I can tell you as a DApp developer I wouldn't consider working on the Tezos platform after this drama. Having said that, I do hope for all the people who invested that I'm wrong and your Tezzies are soon released. But I do think think a better outcome would be to have your ETH and BTC returned. BTC is currently at an all time high and ETH look ready to test $400 USD again, just saying that there's still good outcomes to be had.

I completely agree. The many red flags also made me decide not to invest.

Is it likely that investors will get an option to get their investment back?

It's extremely unlikely imo.
The funds from ICO were to be partially paid out in cash to DLS, and if it's been realized, then you can be sure the money has been already utilized.
We'll now be watching a shit show of endless mutual accusations, court proceedings, etc.

I also don't think that refund option will happen. After some cashed out.

Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:39:31 AM

Good to read some sensible post here for a change,from my research Tezos is going from strength to strength and only thing left is for community to get behind our investment
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:13:49 AM

I just read this article which explains why Tezos are been targeted by ambulance chasing solicitors,nothing to do with Tezos the project but more the fact there American based and conditions are met for them to make big money while destroying Tezos in process and future ICO’s,we need to stand up and fight for Tezos there are 2 lawsuit from different solicitors acting for 1 client each at moment,this has nothing to do with protecting investors from bad actors but in fact solicitors have found an avenue to get there hands on our investment and if successful will go after similar ICO funds regardless if projects are successful or not,this class action goes beyond Tezos and is relevant to the crypto community with our funding model under attack from greedy ambulance chasing solicitors.
https://www.coindesk.com/just-beginning-tezos-lawsuits-mean-ico-litigation/
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:41:46 PM

I just read this article which explains why Tezos are been targeted by ambulance chasing solicitors,nothing to do with Tezos the project but more the fact there American based and conditions are met for them to make big money while destroying Tezos in process and future ICO’s,we need to stand up and fight for Tezos there are 2 lawsuit from different solicitors acting for 1 client each at moment,this has nothing to do with protecting investors from bad actors but in fact solicitors have found an avenue to get there hands on our investment and if successful will go after similar ICO funds regardless if projects are successful or not,this class action goes beyond Tezos and is relevant to the crypto community with our funding model under attack from greedy ambulance chasing solicitors.

The main problem with Tezos is their greed (remember the ICO was uncapped?) - they collected so much money that it results in a gold rush for that money now.
I'm pretty sure nobody cares about the ICO, investors, tech, etc. - the basic objective for the main actors (including the solicitors) is to grab as much money as possible.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:02:33 PM

This is potentially world changing tech, of course the interest is still on it. Of course it will go higher than 10x if successfully launched. There's a reason it took in so much, because the ideas are so exciting.
The problem is this scoundrel called Gevers, blocking the team from development funds. However, bitcoin swiss must sign off on all outgoing funds so nobody can just take it. So either Gevers gets with the program, they are able to kick him out, or yeah - ico participants just may be good and fucked.
lofegs

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:45:50 PM

The main problem with Tezos is their greed (remember the ICO was uncapped?) - they collected so much money that it results in a gold rush for that money now.
I'm pretty sure nobody cares about the ICO, investors, tech, etc. - the basic objective for the main actors (including the solicitors) is to grab as much money as possible.

Maybe or maybe they can reach more than current amount with successful work.

richlipkin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:42:23 PM

These people are verified scammers that have been sued multiple times. Sad to see so many on here holding out hope that this will be a legit currency. It's a much better idea to hope that they will be forced to refund your money because they are scammers.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:53:19 PM

These people are verified scammers that have been sued multiple times. Sad to see so many on here holding out hope that this will be a legit currency. It's a much better idea to hope that they will be forced to refund your money because they are scammers.

Obviously time will tell that the the investors(one of them is me) got scammed or not. I don't think so though  Grin

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
lachlan-00

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:27:05 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 01:17:36 AM by lachlan-00

Obviously time will tell that the the investors(one of them is me) got scammed or not. I don't think so though  Grin

I personally don't think Tezos was ever intended to be a scam. I do think that there have been plenty of other red flags though. I think this post on reddit by "eeksskee" from 6 months back, really sums up the concerns perfectly, and to date he's completely correct on all of his points. However I don't like being too doom and gloom. I still think there may be some blue skies ahead for Tezos holders should some things play out correctly. Just maybe not as blue as you were initially led to believe.  
bengems

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:55:27 AM

All the scam accusations flying around is all cooked up by fudsters. They fud in other to pick cheap Tezzies on exchange, that's just their aim. But I ain't gonna dump shit, if weak hands dump,  I will still buy a lot more and add to my stash.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
franc0

Activity: 756

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:29:11 AM

All the scam accusations flying around is all cooked up by fudsters. They fud in other to pick cheap Tezzies on exchange, that's just their aim. But I ain't gonna dump shit, if weak hands dump,  I will still buy a lot more and add to my stash.

me too, hopefully there's a big dump so i can buy the bottom, i will buy a lot more tezzies, i will provoke a spike bounce.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:05:15 AM

me too, hopefully there's a big dump so i can buy the bottom, i will buy a lot more tezzies, i will provoke a spike bounce.

same here. this has the potential to grow to a amazing value. no need to sell because of the fud

Geekphazm

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:10:37 AM

Tezos faces legal issues, what a mess, sorry to be a bagholder here.   Angry Angry
seddik

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:11:57 AM

i don't think this great project will turn to a scam one.
they have been working on it since 2014, it is hard to believe that they would destroy all these 4 years in 1 day.
team dev just having hard time with their fund and court.
be patient they will deliver the product, than everyone will be happy.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:15:50 AM

Tezos faces legal issues, what a mess, sorry to be a bagholder here.   Angry Angry

But dev is still working hard on this project hopefully they will deliver this all the doubts will be cleared as time will pass. Few days ago it was really stress situation but now little relaxed after looking over the official statement from dev they are looking confident.
lachlan-00

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:53:07 PM

i don't think this great project will turn to a scam one.
they have been working on it since 2014, it is hard to believe that they would destroy all these 4 years in 1 day.
team dev just having hard time with their fund and court.
be patient they will deliver the product, than everyone will be happy.

The Breitmans are going to walk away from this filthy rich regardless of whether or not the project tanks. They personally receive 8.5% of the fiat proceeds in cash in addition to 10% of the tokens. So not exactly the greatest incentive there to sit down and get the job done.
alexinv

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:58:44 PM

Tezos is rising a little  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: