Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 215610 times)
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:12:00 PM

Some Tezos "donators" sent an obscene amount of btc in todays value (like a million bucks+), if I did that I'd be shittin' bricks. I hope this works out ok.  Undecided

Yes they got over $500m. But why would that be problem for them or us investors?

Are you unaware of the problems between the Breitmans and the foundation regarding ico funding for development and the class action lawsuits? there's a lot of uncertainty right now, and if I donated a huge amount of btc I'd be nervous is all I was saying.

Sure I'm aware. Are you aware that money didn't go anywhere, they're working on the product to deliver? That's why I'm pretty comfortable with my invesment, it wasn't huge though.
I'm hoping for the best, I want Tezos to succeed not be the next crypto disaster.

We hope so too. And I believe they will succeed. Maybe it'll take more than anticipated though.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:57:35 PM

Being in Tezos is a bit like waiting for a bus, no news for ages then 3 big stories come along at once  Wink

I'm just hoping it doesn't end up like being hit by a bus.  Grin
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:13:05 AM

How do i join to the collective class action? Everything that is happening with Tezos is being awful so far. I wonder why Devs do not participate in bitcointalk or answer investors questions. Why the refusing us?
if you want to speak with Arthur or devs go to Riot channel,the only thing that will stop this project from launching in February is people like you who have no clue about investing and what it takes to bring a project of this scale to life,Ethereum was the same before launch! Arthur/Kathleen have released a statement for investors last week Arthur has published a dev report last week and they have kept community informed all the way if you care to look,ICO attracted so many idiots and now you want money back because date for release is postponed couple of months,I hope people like u do get there money back since you don’t deserve to be part of Tezos

Ok, i'll wait until they release the blockchain. Didn't even know they postpone the release date. I just read a bunch of bad news and i just want to know if everything is ok. I thought my investment was lost. I don't mind waiting as long as they deliver the product. 

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
CryptoKrunch

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:44:59 AM

How do i join to the collective class action? Everything that is happening with Tezos is being awful so far. I wonder why Devs do not participate in bitcointalk or answer investors questions. Why the refusing us?
if you want to speak with Arthur or devs go to Riot channel,the only thing that will stop this project from launching in February is people like you who have no clue about investing and what it takes to bring a project of this scale to life,Ethereum was the same before launch! Arthur/Kathleen have released a statement for investors last week Arthur has published a dev report last week and they have kept community informed all the way if you care to look,ICO attracted so many idiots and now you want money back because date for release is postponed couple of months,I hope people like u do get there money back since you don’t deserve to be part of Tezos

Ok, i'll wait until they release the blockchain. Didn't even know they postpone the release date. I just read a bunch of bad news and i just want to know if everything is ok. I thought my investment was lost. I don't mind waiting as long as they deliver the product. 

I have a lot of money in tezos and I'm not worried about whether or not its going to launch... it will launch! its in their best interest to launch the blockchain or they will endure lawsuit after lawsuit and possibly criminal charges. So with over 500mil on the line you can be damn sure it's going to launch!

People need to relax and stop listening to all the fud! this project is going to be huge and will make the people with strong hands rich.   
Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:51:21 AM

can i transfer token to mew for example now?or the team hasn't announced it?
Stripple

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:05:59 AM

can i transfer token to mew for example now?or the team hasn't announced it?
No you will never be able to move it to MEW, as it's not an ethereum/erc20 token. Tezos has its own blockchain so it'll have its own wallet and it doesn't have anything to do with ethereum and thus mew.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blackcloud

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

GeoPin: Blockchain-based interface to the physical

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:42:28 AM

Tim Draper was defending the project few days ago: https://cointelegraph.com/news/tezos-ico-class-action-lawsuit-now-official-tim-draper-on-defensive
I hope this issue will come out okay, otherwise it will bring out a lot of bad press for ICOs and cryptocurrencies

The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:20:16 AM

Tim Draper was defending the project few days ago: https://cointelegraph.com/news/tezos-ico-class-action-lawsuit-now-official-tim-draper-on-defensive
I hope this issue will come out okay, otherwise it will bring out a lot of bad press for ICOs and cryptocurrencies

Hope these issues will be solved till the launch. Then we can just focus on development and the projects running on it.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
ethbringer

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:26:29 AM

Hope these issues will be solved till the launch. Then we can just focus on development and the projects running on it.
i hope so too, i am unwilling to see so much issue during the development, and maybe its because they raised too much money and confused by the huge amount so that they forgot what to do

Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:32:12 AM

Cool sorry for been so direct it’s very difficult when hearing all the  FUD been posted about Tezos when those who are familiar with the situation no we’re moving forward and those issues are behind us,I do realise for some investors they read a news story and think the worst but more research should be done,we have a working blockchain right now Testnet and Arthur has indicated we could move straight to launch from here,there is an ambulance chasing solicitor drumming up business for a class action law suit spreading most of the FUD at moment but as everyone knows there the only one who will get rich out of this on investors funds,when big money is raised like Tezos ICO scammers come out of the woodwork looking for there piece of the pie,Tezos will launch and make early investors big money,stay cool my friends all is good.
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:41:10 AM

Cool sorry for been so direct it’s very difficult when hearing all the  FUD been posted about Tezos when those who are familiar with the situation no we’re moving forward and those issues are behind us,I do realise for some investors they read a news story and think the worst but more research should be done,we have a working blockchain right now Testnet and Arthur has indicated we could move straight to launch from here,there is an ambulance chasing solicitor drumming up business for a class action law suit spreading most of the FUD at moment but as everyone knows there the only one who will get rich out of this on investors funds,when big money is raised like Tezos ICO scammers come out of the woodwork looking for there piece of the pie,Tezos will launch and make early investors big money,stay cool my friends all is good.

Some will spread the fud always. Even things are not so good at this point, I prefer to wait for the launch and give time to resolve these problems.
ElmetElmet

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:54:57 PM

Some will spread the fud always. Even things are not so good at this point, I prefer to wait for the launch and give time to resolve these problems.

From what I noticed, those bad news were mainly coming from Cointelegraph and then shared/retweeted on social media. I wonder if one of their journalists is trying to drive the price down. Anyways, that class action lawsuit bullshit is just bullshit, ICO wasn't available for USA citizens and residents.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:06:10 PM

I bought today using bitmex in the price range of 21k satoshi after long thinking about the project. I was about to pick up when that article appeared which made my mind change and I stopped in the lats moment. Tezos is must have thing in everyone's portfolio and it will remain here.
ASSPACE

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:10:00 PM

So is this project going to get cancelled? If so are investors going to get refunded?
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:16:15 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 12:12:36 PM by chesthing

I bought today using bitmex in the price range of 21k satoshi after long thinking about the project. I was about to pick up when that article appeared which made my mind change and I stopped in the lats moment. Tezos is must have thing in everyone's portfolio and it will remain here.
Bitmex is not an iou market it is a futures market. The only thing you have to gain or lose is bitcoin with this type of market. Basically, unless tezos launches by the end of this year you just lost btc because that is when the futures settle, and the settlement price is 20k sats. If Tezos were to launch by the end of Dec and the exchange price was over 21k sat you would make profit in btc only.
If you want to secure future tezos, dump your futures for a slight loss and buy them for 24k sat on hitbtc - this is an iou market, and you will be credited 1:1 at tezos launch.
Stripple

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:12:37 AM

So is this project going to get cancelled? If so are investors going to get refunded?
I don't think a setback like this by basically one person should kill a 500 million dollar project altogether. So I don't think so no. They need to get rid of the guy and continue focusing on development of the project, if you let a political thing like this kill all your ambitions, then I don't think you should undertake such a project in the first place or be involved in it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:20:36 AM

there is not so much to talk about this  project now ,  god bless us ,   hope dev team can  fullfill  the  design of  this project , or  refund for all  investors.

mp5navy16

Activity: 89

cryptocurrency trader

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:22:10 AM

When do tezos list on bittrex or coinexchange?
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:42:12 AM

there is not so much to talk about this  project now ,  god bless us ,   hope dev team can  fullfill  the  design of  this project , or  refund for all  investors.
we should not just wait or put our hope to god, we should make effort together to help the dev team to push forward, there is always something we can do
W4terhouse

Activity: 147
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:55:41 PM

we should not just wait or put our hope to god, we should make effort together to help the dev team to push forward, there is always something we can do

So what are your ideas? Do you want to ask the dev team to join and help in their work?

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: