Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:44:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸  (Read 287532 times)
yummyberries (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:46:05 PM

Since this is a ethereum fork clone, what was done with the ice age difficulty bomb? Was it removed?

$MUSIC chain adopted the ice age code but not going to follow the path. Instead, a Proof of Sharing methods will be introduced before the difficult bomb.  Since the genesis was just 2 months ago, we don't expect big concerns on this issue in near future.

We are going to host a public consultancy session to share and move together with community. Will announce in slack.musicoin.org and welcome all expertise.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:55:21 PM

I don't understand why you think its fake. I would understand if Britney Spears or Madonna suddenly appeared on musicoin and everyone had doubts, but this Amaray is an up and coming musician and needs to get out there with all possible ways.

She didn't join MC to make money, she most likely joined for all the publicity instead.

Cheesy

You were asked for proof and the only thing you provided was a caption from comic strip? LMAO The intellect is strong with this one. Yup I'm still making money with this coin, get on the gravytrain while you can Grin

^I'M TAKING THIS PERSONAL BECAUSE YOU STOLE MY MUSIC! NO ONE CAN EVEN PARTICIPATE IN OFFERING THEIR OWN MUSIC!! YOU SHOULD BE SLAPPED WITH SOME SERIOUS FEDERAL CHARGES COPYWRITE INFRINGEMENT IS A MAJOR CRIME NOWADAYS SERVING OTHERS COPYRIGHTED WORK THIS GOES TO THE TOP OF BITTREX JULIAN YOU PAID TO HAVE THIS CRAP LISTED MORE THAN YOU SUPPOSIVELY PAYED YOUR TOP PERFORMER? ==RED FLAGS EVERYWHERE ++ CENSORSHIP? ~ THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!! :\

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
mbdmbn

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:19:04 PM

I don't understand why you think its fake. I would understand if Britney Spears or Madonna suddenly appeared on musicoin and everyone had doubts, but this Amaray is an up and coming musician and needs to get out there with all possible ways.

She didn't join MC to make money, she most likely joined for all the publicity instead.

Cheesy

You were asked for proof and the only thing you provided was a caption from comic strip? LMAO The intellect is strong with this one. Yup I'm still making money with this coin, get on the gravytrain while you can Grin

^I'M TAKING THIS PERSONAL BECAUSE YOU STOLE MY MUSIC! NO ONE CAN EVEN PARTICIPATE IN OFFERING THEIR OWN MUSIC!! YOU SHOULD BE SLAPPED WITH SOME SERIOUS FEDERAL CHARGES COPYWRITE INFRINGEMENT IS A MAJOR CRIME NOWADAYS SERVING OTHERS COPYRIGHTED WORK THIS GOES TO THE TOP OF BITTREX JULIAN YOU PAID TO HAVE THIS CRAP LISTED MORE THAN YOU SUPPOSIVELY PAYED YOUR TOP PERFORMER? ==RED FLAGS EVERYWHERE ++ CENSORSHIP? ~ THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!! :\

I guess this means I have to take this personally too, seeing as you're accusing me of stealing something belonging to you. Let's get this crystal clear... I am not involved with Musicoin in any professional level. I do invest though and have invested heavily in Musicoin, I also mine the coin. Now would you like to continue with your defamation or retract what you said to me? I know a lot of lawyers that would only love to get their hands wet lifting you up to the bench so the judge can get a look at you.
gembitz

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:27:54 PM

Cheesy

I guess this means I have to take this personally too, seeing as you're accusing me of stealing something belonging to you. Let's get this crystal clear... I am not involved with Musicoin in any professional level. I do invest though and have invested heavily in Musicoin, I also mine the coin. Now would you like to continue with your defamation or retract what you said to me? I know a lot of lawyers that would only love to get their hands wet lifting you up to the bench so the judge can get a look at you.

^your lawyers have nothing on the SEC lawyers who follow mines posts you really wanna defend this epic scam ...who is YOUR lawyers your feeble threats mean zero to my team!! :-D

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
CryptoPedro

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 01:40:08 PM

The comic is fairly entertaining, but overall a poor choice for your hateful rhetoric. The prince in the comic is apparently legit, even though no one will help him. Just like Amaray is legit, and getting a bum rap by FUDers like you.

-CryptoPete- ||  Musiconomi A New Music Economy That Works For Everyone || DISCUSSION
gembitz

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:44:30 PM

The comic is fairly entertaining, but overall a poor choice for your hateful rhetoric. The prince in the comic is apparently legit, even though no one will help him. Just like Amaray is legit, and getting a bum rap by FUDers like you.

^maybe she is legit but musicoin is not ! ~ the point is that no ordinary person can upload their music freely and make money this is only for devs to shamelessly dump premined coins on noobs they premined 90million so far for a platform that doesnt work...:\

mbdmbn

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:45:38 PM

Cheesy

^your lawyers have nothing on the SEC lawyers who follow mines posts you really wanna defend this epic scam ...who is YOUR lawyers your feeble threats mean zero to my team!! :-D

I will defend and sue to the fullest extent of the law, someone who defames myself by accusing me of theft. Would you like to try me? I can guarantee you it won't end well for you. You've been given a chance to retract what you said, I strongly suggest you take it. Btw, the last time someone stole something from me, I didn't go to the forum they were on and started using my caps key to express my current situation to the people that apparently stole from me. I went to the correct channels to express my grievances. Of course I got back more than was taken from me in the first place, and in the process didn't sound like a fucking baby that just got their dummy taken away from them. Now how about that retraction and if not, I would like to see proof that I stole from you. If you can't manage that then stfu and go the right way about this if you've been wronged. Shitposting isn't doing you any favors.
gembitz

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:28:54 PM

Cheesy

I will defend and sue to the fullest extent of the law, someone who defames myself by accusing me of theft. Would you like to try me? I can guarantee you it won't end well for you. You've been given a chance to retract what you said, I strongly suggest you take it. Btw, the last time someone stole something from me, I didn't go to the forum they were on and started using my caps key to express my current situation to the people that apparently stole from me. I went to the correct channels to express my grievances. Of course I got back more than was taken from me in the first place, and in the process didn't sound like a fucking baby that just got their dummy taken away from them. Now how about that retraction and if not, I would like to see proof that I stole from you. If you can't manage that then stfu and go the right way about this if you've been wronged. Shitposting isn't doing you any favors.

^seriously this is crypto you wanna try to squeeze blood from a turnip go right ahead!! lmfao ~ fact remains this project is defrauding people and you are part of it so you will have to defend your actions with your lawyers and such as honeybadger don't give a fuck and bitcoin will smash your flash-in-the-pan bittrex heist..keep it coming you sound like a legal mastermind!! Shocked

mbdmbn

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:38:23 PM

Cheesy

^seriously this is crypto you wanna try to squeeze blood from a turnip go right ahead!! lmfao ~ fact remains this project is defrauding people and you are part of it so you will have to defend your actions with your lawyers and such as honeybadger don't give a fuck and bitcoin will smash your flash-in-the-pan bittrex heist..keep it coming you sound like a legal mastermind!! Shocked

Fact remains that you have yet to this date shown any proof whatsoever of your claims. NONE. Your claims are based on absolutely NOTHING. So the only question left to ask you is... Where did your credibility go to? Because I can't see ANY  Roll Eyes 
gembitz

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:40:49 PM

Cheesy

Fact remains that you have yet to this date shown any proof whatsoever of your claims. NONE. Your claims are based on absolutely NOTHING. So the only question left to ask you is... Where did your credibility go to? Because I can't see ANY  Roll Eyes 

NEVER throw stones in a glass house...this is a scam dude ~ :\ get to know this.

mbdmbn

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:53:02 PM

Cheesy

NEVER throw stones in a glass house...this is a scam dude ~ :\ get to know this.

You really need to educate yourself on the subject matter you babble on about. This is one of your claims "Musicoin is premined 90 million" bla bla bla.

http://coinmarketcap.com scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll see a reference on the left says  "** Significantly Premined"

Musicoin is not premined. If it was premined everyone would know about it.

So would you like to show us all 100% proof that it is premined?

Can't wait to see your proof!  Wink
CryptoPedro

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 03:04:38 PM

He doesn't have any.  Tongue  Anyone reading his posts should see the obvious trolling. With a solid team like this and a well-oiled beta platform, MUSIC could have launched a multi-million USD ICO with no problems, especially compared to some of the other vaporware ICOs out there raking in the cash...

-CryptoPete- ||  Musiconomi A New Music Economy That Works For Everyone || DISCUSSION
Alphaleonis

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 04:41:41 PM

http://www.idtheftcenter.org/images/Nigerian-Prince.jpg

Cheesy

You really need to educate yourself on the subject matter you babble on about. This is one of your claims "Musicoin is premined 90 million" bla bla bla.

http://coinmarketcap.com scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll see a reference on the left says  "** Significantly Premined"

Can't wait to see your proof!  Wink

No need to get sucked in to this kind of stuff...obviously a very unhappy person here, let's all wish him well and get back to work.
gembitz

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:51:36 PM

Cheesy

Fact remains that you have yet to this date shown any proof whatsoever of your claims. NONE. Your claims are based on absolutely NOTHING. So the only question left to ask you is... Where did your credibility go to? Because I can't see ANY  Roll Eyes  

http://coinmarketcap.com scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll see a reference on the left says  "** Significantly Premined"

Can't wait to see your proof!  Wink

^it's being premined now you idiot! There is zero real world use for this scam! No real musicians would/should give their music rights to your scam!~oH MY BAD YOU HAVE THE NIGERIAN BOBSLED TEAM ..LMFAO :-D *noobs!*

PcChip

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:07:48 PM

for the love of $diety why isn't he banned? or prevented from posting here? or something!

Legacy signature from 2011: 
All rates with Phoenix 1.50 / PhatK
5850 - 400 MH/s  |  5850 - 355 MH/s | 5830 - 310 MH/s  |  GTX570 - 115 MH/s | 5770 - 210 MH/s | 5770 - 200 MH/s
gembitz

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:13:39 PM

for the love of $diety why isn't he banned? or prevented from posting here? or something!

^this is a BITCOIN FORUM!!! Bitcoin is unbannable by design! Maybe google and whatever else scumbags you joined forces with don't like freedom i will defend freedom forever so you better think before you type! Cool

mbdmbn

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:34:54 PM

^this is a BITCOIN FORUM!!! Bitcoin is unbannable by design! Maybe google and whatever else scumbags you joined forces with don't like freedom i will defend freedom forever so you better think before you type! Cool

"so you better think before you type!"

LMAO says freakin Aristotle here.

I'd ban your ass if you could pull your head out of it.

But I won't do that to you, we all know by now, how much you like it up there.
CryptoPedro

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 05:52:03 PM

I bet he's just using our thread to artificially boost his post count

Chance567

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:46:21 AM

I bet he's just using our thread to artificially boost his post count

I'm totally cool with him keeping the project visible. It's honestly fun to check this every couple of days and see what new remarks have been made.
gembitz

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:36:54 AM

Cool

#NIGERIAN_PRINCE +1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: